The Inverse Y

Go to CruxDreams.com
A nice thread about a favorite of mine as well. Posting some old photos I've had since the 70's to show the difference between then and now. Notice her hands, especially the two where they're tied back to back. Painful, and potentially harmful. No wide cuffs, straps, or hand holds. Looks like torture for her, which is probably why I like it. The lady is not quite a supermodel, but still torture worthy Imo.
Excellent torture material imo!

There are threads in the forum that deal with X-cross bondage or crucifixion to a St. Andrew's cross and spreadeagle bondage (The Magic Of Being Tied Spreadeagle).

But no thread about the so called "inverse Y". The arms are tied above the head to a crossbeam or the ceiling. Arms and shoulders carry the entire load of the body. This bondage is not without danger because it is easy to accidently dislocate the shoulders. The spread legs are also tied. The victim is completely immobilized and defenseless.
Unfortunately, I find few resources on the net about the inverse Y. This is perhaps because the term is not used separately. Originally I read it in connection with ZFX Productions and Shockwave Video of the infamous Rick Masters.

For those who are interested, please post your resources here.

An example of what I'm talking about:

View attachment 974747
I do like it indeed! Great access to her tenderness!

Attachments

• girl_in_a_room___the_inquisitor_comes_by_kvadning_ddz7553.png
    girl_in_a_room___the_inquisitor_comes_by_kvadning_ddz7553.png
    5.6 MB · Views: 465
Images of an artist called vshu. The series is called "Heroine in trouble". There is more material with tentacle torture and being tied spreaded.

Found on Pixiv

91736462_p1_master1200.jpg91736462_p10_master1200.jpg91736462_p0_master1200.jpg91736462_p14_master1200.jpg

These images are taken from the illustration of a story called "The Witch, Solana". Or vice versa. The author of the story is @Kirsten Smart, who recently dropped by in CF.
The story shows the result when equality of women enters the torture dungeon as well. The complete story can be found here The Witch, Solana
I chose exactly these pictures from the set, guess why (sorry for the pun :angel2: ):

View attachment 986587View attachment 986588View attachment 986589View attachment 986590View attachment 986591
In this position, the woman lacks only one = burning torch between her legs.But it is necessary that the girl does not die from burns .It is better to put her burnt vagina on a huge stake,and burn her breasts with a burner.

Attachments

• 1627472276552.jpeg
    1627472276552.jpeg
    833.5 KB · Views: 322
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom