The Nail Check

Go to CruxDreams.com

mp5stab

Hair and Nails
I think we have discussed nearly every variation and method when it comes to crucifixion, and litigated their historical plausibility at length, but there are some ideas that I haven't seen discussed or depicted here very often. One of the ideas that has quietly spread through many of the roleplays I have read or participated in is the "nail check". The conceit is simple, you go to a woman who has been crucified for some time, and you tap all of her nails again. This is of course extremely painful, and usually not necessary, which makes it perfect for our breed of sadism. Nail checks can be performed as often as desired, or infrequently to build up hope. They can be used to wake the victims up in the morning, or to make sure that they are still alive after a long night. The possibilities for cruelty know no bounds. Have you thought of something like a nail check before? how would you use them?

I think we have discussed nearly every variation and method when it comes to crucifixion, and litigated their historical plausibility at length, but there are some ideas that I haven't seen discussed or depicted here very often. One of the ideas that has quietly spread through many of the roleplays I have read or participated in is the "nail check". The conceit is simple, you go to a woman who has been crucified for some time, and you tap all of her nails again. This is of course extremely painful, and usually not necessary, which makes it perfect for our breed of sadism. Nail checks can be performed as often as desired, or infrequently to build up hope. They can be used to wake the victims up in the morning, or to make sure that they are still alive after a long night. The possibilities for cruelty know no bounds. Have you thought of something like a nail check before? how would you use them?

Must admit I had not considered that before, it's plausible enough.

If I was checking for signs of life or waking up the victim the tried and tested pussy check would be enough for me :D
ph493.jpg

Tree finds your idea very cruel and certainly unnecessary. As a certified Master Crucifixion Technician Tree makes sure the condemned woman is securely nailed when she is attached to her cross.
Untitled-1.jpg
He is against further torments to the condemned woman once she is raised and is displayed hanging from her cross. However Tree finds the torture intriguing.
As for Barb's idea...
Ingeniously cruel and original. Never heard of the practice before and certainly wouldn’t welcome the experience if I were the one nailed to the cross. Another mail torture? How about using fingernails to rake my exposed bits?
Tree finds raking her 'exposed bits' entertainment for the guards let on duty. They enjoy doing it and if it causes her some unwanted arousal so be it. She shouldn't have done what she did to be crucified in the first place...

As a certified Master Crucifixion Technician Tree makes sure the condemned woman is securely nailed when she is attached to her cross.
Untitled-1.jpg
Tree is reportedly a better crucifixion technician than an attorney. This is true in both instances. I oughta know!!!!

I am absolutely against comitting cruelty to crucified. :angel2:

No need to 'check nails' if the work is done according to good practice. That's the executioner's responsability! There are humane ways to check whther the crucified is still alive. A bucket of water for instance! :roto2nuse:

You could also grab the limbs one by one and pull/push it hard against the nail. :D

In fairness this may be a necessary procedure to comply with the Health and Safety (crucifiction) Protocols AD43.

You can just imagine the legal ramifications if a crucified prisoner were to fall from the cross and injure herself due to unsafe nailing!

In case of a mass crucifixion a nail check would take a lot of time and effort i would instead give a good wack with a large size hammer on the back of the stipe (vertical pole or beam) i think that would make the whole cross shake and the nails vibrate in a very unpleasant way.

I think a good way to do a nail check would be to give each spike a good whack to make sure everything is secure. In the case of a thief you "Accidently" miss and whack the fingers...in the case of a runaway slave you "Accidentally" miss and hit the toes. Either way you'll know quickly if they are still alive.

I think a good way to do a nail check would be to give each spike a good whack to make sure everything is secure. In the case of a thief you "Accidently" miss and whack the fingers...in the case of a runaway slave you "Accidentally" miss and hit the toes. Either way you'll know quickly if they are still alive.
crux 714.jpgThis little slave ran away and stole some money to try to make her escape but was caught...an extra blow from the mallet to punish her thieving fingers and 2 more mallet blows to her toes might help the other slaves think twice about running away and stealing things. Order must be kept.

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember in "The Serpent's Eye" the carnifex had a system for checking if clients were alive in the morning. He would take his stick and poke them in a sensitive place.

If female he would stick it up her pussy!
If male he would whack his balls!

Back
Top Bottom