The New Arcimboldo Archive

Go to CruxDreams.com
I am sorry, but the following montage has got a bit more gruesome than intended. Perhaps by the influence of the "Coliseum" tale by Willowfall from 2005...

View attachment 1002741
This excellent picture tells three cruesome torture stories in one - the two allready crucified victims and the imagination of an prepared crucifixion and impalement for a third one . Great to watch new art of this legendary Master.

I am sorry, but the following montage has got a bit more gruesome than intended. Perhaps by the influence of the "Coliseum" tale by Willowfall from 2005...

View attachment 1002741
I was getting a bit worried that you had taken a second early retirement! Pleased to see you are still active and posting another unmistakeable Arcimboldo/R Cimboldo and in H.D. of 546 KB! The glow effects from the fire also show great attention to detail that we have grown accustomed to.

This is one of your most erotic images, even though it contains no nudity! This beautiful young woman is standing in front of her suffering friend, viewing her crucified and impaled body, with her future cross in the background, and asks her: "Tell me how it feels, do you think I can take it like you do?" She is concerned whether she can endure her future crucifixion ordeal with dignity, following her friend's example. She obviously admires her friend's fortitude, the essence of true martyrdom. One can imagine she will look beautiful on the cross, even though we can only see her face, neck, and shoulders. She has a look of tender concern. I am sure she will face up to her tortures with courage and bravery. Wow.
39tellme.jpg

This is one of your most erotic images, even though it contains no nudity! This beautiful young woman is standing in front of her suffering friend, viewing her crucified and impaled body, with her future cross in the background, and asks her: "Tell me how it feels, do you think I can take it like you do?" She is concerned whether she can endure her future crucifixion ordeal with dignity, following her friend's example. She obviously admires her friend's fortitude, the essence of true martyrdom. One can imagine she will look beautiful on the cross, even though we can only see her face, neck, and shoulders. She has a look of tender concern. I am sure she will face up to her tortures with courage and bravery. Wow.
Barabbas,
where the hell did you get that picture from? It's antique! But same with you, I still love that delicate and expressive face scanned from a fashion magazine in the last century...
"Tell me" was the first version of this topic from one of my websites in about 2001. The accompanying text was meager.
"Vacant" is the second version of that manip and the difference is just marginal from the visual aspect: The stipes in the background is blurred and the girl has got a tunic on her slender shoulders.
Normally I prefer undressing a woman instead of covering her nudity ;) . But this indicates that the girl is a spectator and not a convict... at least not yet.
With this version I had another story in mind about a patrician girl who feels a strange fascination in view of a crucifixion event. But the intended story failed at my missing fluency in English.
I am very grateful to Lady Catherine. She turned the skeletal structure of my script into an artistic finish.Algolagnia_Tell_me.JPG

Bild_2021-05-11_115805.png
Valeria stared from a distance as the slim figure was dragged up the tall weathered stipes. Even from afar she could hear the screams as the nails tore at the victim's slender wrists. Blood flowing from beneath the wood slats and running down her arms as she kicked and twisted her body in a vain attempt to get a hold of something, anything. Screaming louder as the patibulum was set in place. Her body feeling the vibrations on the wood she was attached upon.

Valeria stood frozen in place as the guards roughly took her legs and spread them wide. The crowd roaring with laughter and shouting obscene comments to the splayed woman. The guards setting the wooden rod of the sedile in place before letting the woman loose to impale herself. Her face contorting more as the thick roughness entered her most private of areas. The crowd got louder.

Still, her legs were free. The guards taking each ankle as the woman cursed them. Forcing her to bend her legs at the knees as they placed one sole flat against the stipes. The other foot place tight on its top. Another guard touched the long nail to her top foot. The woman began pleading with him to spare her this additional nailing. Apologizing, promising him pleasures she was not in any position to give him on this cross. The guard said nothing, but quickly raised the hammer and let it fall hard on the nail head. Driving it into her feet again and again. The woman's body jerking. Her head slamming against the wood as she screamed out in pain once again.

The guards stood back and admired their work, The condemned woman had been attached to the cross in a most obscene way. She was stark naked. Her body was covered only with sweat - besides the countless welts and other marks of torture. Her thighs parted enough to display her womanhood and the wood that disappeared between her folds and inside her. Still she cursed at the men that had done this to her. The guards continued scourging their victim, causing her to rise and fall on the thing inside her as the mob howled their pleasure.

Valeria had worked her way forward through the audience to the upright. Being a young noble woman, she should not have been on a place like this among the plebeians. But she didn't care. She could not turn her eyes from the slender, contorted woman that danced in pain upon this cross. She felt her heart beating heavy against her chest. She noticed with fright her inner feelings that in some way that pain-racked, twitching female body looked ... beautiful.

When the fatigued guards took a break, Valeria was standing at the base of this woman's cross staring up with wonder and fascination. Looking over every detail of the woman's torture. Watching intently as blood flowed from the nail hole and dripped from the woman's feet. The tortured woman opened her eyes and looked around. Valeria looked up. The woman returned Valeria's gaze. She tried to laugh, but she only managed to grimace from exhaustion. Her voice was hoarse and very low, and Valeria was not sure whether she heard it correctly.

"You'd like to know how it feels up here, wouldn't you? Look back! That stake behind you is still free! It could be for you!"

Her eyes were penetrating while looking down at Valeria.

"You'd look pretty nailed there, I'm sure."

Valeria turned round abruptly. She glanced at the tall bare stipes. She felt something happening inside her. Definitely anger at what the brazen woman had said to her, but it was more than that. She ran passed the guards who sat in a circle throwing dice for the few belongings of the convict. She threw some copper coins to the men.

"Torture her!" Valeria yelled as she ran passed, and added, "thoroughly...and for a long time!"

Fighting her way through the crowd. She covered her ears to block the sounds of the screams from the crucified woman. The sounds of the lashes beating flesh. The haunting echo of her words ringing through her brain. Tears running down her cheeks. She moved hastily and didn't dare to look back. She left the crucifixion site.

View attachment 1006540
Valeria stared from a distance as the slim figure was dragged up the tall weathered stipes. Even from afar she could hear the screams as the nails tore at the victim's slender wrists. Blood flowing from beneath the wood slats and running down her arms as she kicked and twisted her body in a vain attempt to get a hold of something, anything. Screaming louder as the patibulum was set in place. Her body feeling the vibrations on the wood she was attached upon.

Valeria stood frozen in place as the guards roughly took her legs and spread them wide. The crowd roaring with laughter and shouting obscene comments to the splayed woman. The guards setting the wooden rod of the sedile in place before letting the woman loose to impale herself. Her face contorting more as the thick roughness entered her most private of areas. The crowd got louder.

Still, her legs were free. The guards taking each ankle as the woman cursed them. Forcing her to bend her legs at the knees as they placed one sole flat against the stipes. The other foot place tight on its top. Another guard touched the long nail to her top foot. The woman began pleading with him to spare her this additional nailing. Apologizing, promising him pleasures she was not in any position to give him on this cross. The guard said nothing, but quickly raised the hammer and let it fall hard on the nail head. Driving it into her feet again and again. The woman's body jerking. Her head slamming against the wood as she screamed out in pain once again.

The guards stood back and admired their work, The condemned woman had been attached to the cross in a most obscene way. She was stark naked. Her body was covered only with sweat - besides the countless welts and other marks of torture. Her thighs parted enough to display her womanhood and the wood that disappeared between her folds and inside her. Still she cursed at the men that had done this to her. The guards continued scourging their victim, causing her to rise and fall on the thing inside her as the mob howled their pleasure.

Valeria had worked her way forward through the audience to the upright. Being a young noble woman, she should not have been on a place like this among the plebeians. But she didn't care. She could not turn her eyes from the slender, contorted woman that danced in pain upon this cross. She felt her heart beating heavy against her chest. She noticed with fright her inner feelings that in some way that pain-racked, twitching female body looked ... beautiful.

When the fatigued guards took a break, Valeria was standing at the base of this woman's cross staring up with wonder and fascination. Looking over every detail of the woman's torture. Watching intently as blood flowed from the nail hole and dripped from the woman's feet. The tortured woman opened her eyes and looked around. Valeria looked up. The woman returned Valeria's gaze. She tried to laugh, but she only managed to grimace from exhaustion. Her voice was hoarse and very low, and Valeria was not sure whether she heard it correctly.

"You'd like to know how it feels up here, wouldn't you? Look back! That stake behind you is still free! It could be for you!"

Valeria turned round abruptly. She glanced at the tall bare stipes. She felt something happening inside her. Definitely anger at what the brazen woman had said to her, but it was more than that. She ran passed the guards who sat in a circle throwing dice for the few belongings of the convict. She threw some copper coins to the men.

"Torture her!" Valeria yelled as she ran passed, and added, "thoroughly...and for a long time!"

Fighting her way through the crowd. She covered her ears to block the sounds of the screams from the crucified woman. The sounds of the lashes beating flesh. The haunting echo of her words ringing through her brain. Tears running down her cheeks. She moved hastily and didn't dare to look back. She left the crucifixion site.
Wow!! Brilliant story and artwork :eek: :applaudit::very_hot:

Barabbas,
where the hell did you get that picture from? It's antique! But same with you, I still love that delicate and expressive face scanned from a fashion magazine in the last century...
"Tell me" was the first version of this topic from one of my websites in about 2001. The accompanying text was meager.
"Vacant" is the second version of that manip and the difference is just marginal from the visual aspect: The stipes in the background is blurred and the girl has got a tunic on her slender shoulders.
Normally I prefer undressing a woman instead of covering her nudity ;) . But this indicates that the girl is a spectator and not a convict... at least not yet.
With this version I had another story in mind about a patrician girl who feels a strange fascination in view of a crucifixion event. But the intended story failed at my missing fluency in English.
I am very grateful to Lady Catherine. She turned the skeletal structure of my script into an artistic finish.View attachment 1006539
Hello Arcimboldo, thanks for the response and explanation. I got the photo from the archives. Who did you use as the model? I would love to look her up and see what else is in her portfolio! Love all of your artwork!

Hello Arcimboldo, thanks for the response and explanation. I got the photo from the archives. Who did you use as the model? I would love to look her up and see what else is in her portfolio! Love all of your artwork!
I'm sorry. I never knew her name and I can't remember what fashion magazine that picture came from.
And me too: I would really love to throw a glance at her portfolio.

Speaking of models, it took me ages to find this one.View attachment 1007111. It was used in this pic..
View attachment 1007112 She is clearly the girl on the left in both pics. I can't remember the name of this pic or find any story.

PS. Many thanks for the Valeria story!
Melissa, I would not like to have you as opposing counsel in a copyright lawsuit :(
I never imagined someone would uncover the source of this manip.
The name was "Testing": Testing the victims' tolerance of pain before the decision about their further destiny was made.

Last edited:
View attachment 1006540

Great manip and story! Yeas, this manip (and also your other artworks) is (are) really a masterpiece... so many emotions... this manip was and is one of my most favorite Crux Artworks, since I made my first Crux photo sessions and discovered this kind of Art.. this brilliant manip was inspiration for me to make some modest manips of this style.
Would be great more artworks from you Sir.

Last edited:
Just a bit of research....according to Apostate....

Mistress Lady Catherine.

She's not strictly an artist, but is an early adopter of crux as a lifestyle. Back in the '60s, I gather.That's her face on this manip, in any case.

But she can be considered an artist. There is a BDSM model known as Krista, who's been active for over a decade. Catherine took one of her pics from around 2000 and maniped it into an illustrati0n of a scene from Jedakk's story "Faithful Sayings."

She's an American aide worker in Afghanistan crucified during the Taliban regime. For being a Christian. Jedakk's story is an interesting exercise in alternate history."
Wish Granted.jpgIf you are going to sign a pic then do it in style!

Whatever became of Lady Catherine?

Age and health, she dropped out of active membership of CruxFoundation some time ago. I haven't had contact with her for a while now, sadly.

Just a bit of research....according to Apostate....

Mistress Lady Catherine.

She's not strictly an artist, but is an early adopter of crux as a lifestyle. Back in the '60s, I gather.That's her face on this manip, in any case.

But she can be considered an artist. There is a BDSM model known as Krista, who's been active for over a decade. Catherine took one of her pics from around 2000 and maniped it into an illustrati0n of a scene from Jedakk's story "Faithful Sayings."

She's an American aide worker in Afghanistan crucified during the Taliban regime. For being a Christian. Jedakk's story is an interesting exercise in alternate history."
View attachment 1008673If you are going to sign a pic then do it in style!

Yes she made quite a lot of crux art back in the day, you will still see some of it around, and her face does appear from time to time. I'll see if I can dig some out

Back
Top Bottom