The Reparation Farm

Go to CruxDreams.com
View attachment 506633 Wait a minute. There are three of us! How come I have to be one of the two that ... Shit Gunner! ... put that THING away!

View attachment 506634 French premium is so hard that it takes twice as many hammer blows! Ouch. That hurts !

One good thing. At least RR has finally got a proper camera angle!
Do not remind him, Barb!!!

Much of this is illustrated with Skating Jesus art…

At 9 AM the crosses are raised with Bull and Gunner doing the heavy lifting and that boney-assed Tree guiding the stipe into the wood-framed receptacles. FUCK ME TO TEARS did THAT hurt!

-Barb Moore

It is 9 AM Tulsa time, 3 PM in the UK, and 12 am in Queensland, Australia when the condemned slaves are raised, prime viewing times for RR’s Platinum Video Pay-per-View Entertainment Channel!

I’m not sure the crucified slaves appreciate this fact.

I have had the shit whipped out of me. Fuck yes it hurts but I figure I will die quick this way. Damn this hurts!

-Barbara Moore

crux 299.jpg

I push up what little I can with my broken feet pinned tightly to the cross. I would pee but I doubt I have enough water in my body to do so. As hot and dry as it is I cannot sweat as my pores are clogged with the red clay dust.

-Kathy Summers

crux 301.jpg

Before this Tree and Bull and Gunner climb into the air-conditioned Jeep Grand Cherokee they casually discuss how long we will last crucified. Tree assures them that in this heat and dry air two days would be a long stretch… Two days?!?!?!

How about tonight?

crux 298.jpg

-Theresa Lansky

-Tree

Attachments

• crux 302.jpg
    crux 302.jpg
    334.2 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
Much of this is illustrated with Skating Jesus art…

At 9 AM the crosses are raised with Bull and Gunner doing the heavy lifting and that boney-assed Tree guiding the stipe into the wood-framed receptacles. FUCK ME TO TEARS did THAT hurt!

-Barb Moore

It is 9 AM Tulsa time, 3 PM in the UK, and 12 am in Queensland, Australia when the condemned slaves are raised, prime viewing times for RR’s Platinum Video Pay-per-View Entertainment Channel!

I’m not sure the crucified slaves appreciate this fact.

I have had the shit whipped out of me. Fuck yes it hurts but I figure I will die quick this way. Damn this hurts!

-Barbara Moore

View attachment 506642

I push up what little I can with my broken feet pinned tightly to the cross. I would pee but I doubt I have enough water in my body to do so. As hot and dry as it is I cannot sweat as my pores are clogged with the red clay dust.

-Kathy Summers

View attachment 506638

Before this Tree and Bull and Gunner climb into the air-conditioned Jeep Grand Cherokee they casually discuss how long we will last crucified. Tree assures them that in this heat and dry air two days would be a long stretch… Two days?!?!?!

How about tonight?

View attachment 506640

-Theresa Lansky

-Tree

bull and gunner 002.jpg First these guys

crux 299.jpg Now this , Things are going from bad to worse!!!!!

The mound is much larger than need be for the crucifixion of three slaves. It is about the same size as the Hill of 100 Crosses™ and for good reason. In the future the slave masters plan to use the Hooker, Oklahoma facility for an annual mass crucifixion of slaves that had committed egregious offences or amassed enough infractions that they are considered more trouble than they are worth. As it is the three slaves are crucified far enough apart that talking to each other in a normal tone of voice is not possible.

The three crucified slaves are dirty, hot, and still haven’t found the ‘sisterhood of doomed women’. Barbara, even crucified, is no fan of Theresa. She screams in her thirst-rasped voice “What is your problem, Theresa? You walked willingly to your cross. Did you think being crucified would hurt less if you gave into them?”

crux 221.jpg

“Who do you think you are; the female Jesus sent to save the reparations slaves?”

Theresa looks down the mound at the compound below her. She pushes up and out and tells Barb “I didn’t ask to die and certainly not like this. I just accepted that there was no way to avoid this.”

crux 285 B.jpg

“I couldn’t avoid this either but you didn’t see me kissing the motherfuckers’ asses” Barb growls with venom in her voice.

Kathy says “For god’s sake, Barb, she is being crucified for what we did. If she wants to do it her way would you let her be?”

“You think ‘Miss Goody-two-shows’ set a good example for the others” Barb demands.

“DAMN IT, Barb, leave her alone! It’s bad enough you and I going to die but because of us she is too” Kathy yells.

crux 243 a.jpg

She looks over at Theresa and says “Forgive me Theresa for getting you here.”

Tree

There are occasional visitors to the mound where Barb, Kathy, and Theresa are crucified but they are outnumbered by the American cable news network, the BBC, and the RR Video Entertainment Platinum Channel…

I have been quite admonished for berating Theresa’s behavior. I fall silent both because I don’t have a sympathetic audience and my throat is completely parched and it hurts to talk. I still feel like I am lewdly displayed like a butterfly pinned to this damn cross.

crux pose 190.jpg

I am not only tortured by the cross but the trek we were forced to take. I have scrapes and bruises from falling carrying the beam up the hill. The soles of my feet are shredded and pinned flat against the face of the cross with the sole of my top foot ripping the top of the bottom foot with the glass and rock imbedded in it every time I move. I would rather be in my cell knowing I have years of abuse ahead of me than hang from this cross.

crux 145 a.jpg

My desires are denied me…

-Barb

There aren’t many people around. The television people outnumber the few spectators. I stand outside the administrative building of the Reparations Farm drinking a Seagram’s lightly diluted with The Civet Slave-Bard Eulalia’s Premium Ground Coffee smoking a Marlboro when Messaline come out. She pulls a Madame Wu out of the duster’s pocket and asks if I have a light. I pull out the Zippo and light her cigarette. She asks me why I was smoking a Marlboro ‘red’ with the brown filter instead if a Marlboro Light with the white ones. I tell I thought I would have to drive back to Tulsa to get my brand adding “They think the light ones are for pussies in western Oklahoma. May I ask what are you doing with my duster on your beautiful body?”

Plans Messa tree smoke jpeg.jpg

“I knew there would be a pack of Madame Wu’s in the pocket. I can’t believe there was no lighter in in the pockets. And as for your ‘beautiful body’ remark thank you but you cannot hold yours against mine. But thank you for using my premium French crucifixion wood...”

‘Bitch’ I think…

Tree

IMG_1496.JPG Well I think that about does it. I am finished. Tree's story is finished. It's all over but the dying. Quite a ride while it lasted, though. My head lolls forward. I refuse to watch Tree and Messa gloat. Time to give up the ghost. :oops:

(Don't you all just love dramatic death speeches?) ;)

Nice writing Tree !

:popcorn:

View attachment 507768 Well I think that about does it. I am finished. Tree's story is finished. It's all over but the dying. Quite a ride while it lasted, though. My head lolls forward. I refuse to watch Tree and Messa gloat. Time to give up the ghost. :oops:

(Don't you all just love dramatic death speeches?) ;)

Nice writing Tree !

:popcorn:
Nice crux, Barb!

But...1 indianhead640x480.jpg

“I knew there would be a pack of Madame Wu’s in the pocket. I can’t believe there was no lighter in in the pockets. And as for your ‘beautiful body’ remark thank you but you cannot hold yours against mine. But thank you for using my premium French crucifixion wood...”

‘Bitch’ I think…

'Bitch' ?! You're not fair Tree ! You know well that if I'm in good moods, perhaps that you could use of my "beautiful body" ( "avec moderation" (with moderation):D) of course ! You're the only man who can make me cumming ...
But, in seeing these poor slaves suffering , nailed to their crosses ( even if it's Premium French Crucifixion Wood ), I remember the time where I was nailed to the cross and that it was YOU who were nailing me ...
Oh, I've nothing against you, you only made your duty, and, I do avoid that I was proud that you crucified me, and I also avoid that I lavishly took a kind of pleasure ...:rolleyes:
But, I dont know why, I'm in bad moods in front of this show ...:(
Perhaps that somewhere I regret this time ?

plans messa's panic jpeg.jpg :D

Last edited:
'Bitch' ?! You're not fair Tree ! You know well that if I'm in good moods, perhaps that you could use of my "beautiful body" ( "avec moderation" (with moderation):D) of course ! You're the only man who can make me cumming ...
But, in seeing these poor slaves suffering , nailed to their crosses ( even if it's Premium French Crucifixion Wood ), I remember the time where I was nailed to the cross and that it was YOU who were nailing me ...
Oh, I've nothing against you, you only made your duty, and, I do avoid that I was proud that you crucified me, and I also avoid that I lavishly took a kind of pleasure ...:rolleyes:
But, I dont know why, I'm in bad moods in front of this show ...:(
Perhaps that somewhere I regret this time ?

View attachment 507774 :D
Tree is a fallible man (is that redundant?). To know you are pleased is reward enough for me. But I will take you and we can check on these slaves later...

Tree

Messa, don't! Tree is such a cad!!! -Ulricka

One good thing. At least RR has finally got a proper camera angle!
He's a professional. He has enough shots from the other angle. He probably needs other shots for his portfolio. This angle is good too.
Nude01.jpg

How about tonight?
HOW DOES THE SAYING GO? "WE WILL DRINK NO WINE BEFORE ITS TIME", I THINK.
orson-welles.jpg

I refuse to watch Tree and Messa gloat. Time to give up the ghost. :oops:
And so we come near the end of another fine crucifixion by Messrs. Tree, Gunnar, and Bull in the dusty heat of the wilds of Oklahoma. I don't know how anyone lives in this heat, quite frankly.
YOU HAVE TO MAKE SURE YOU STAY HYDRATED.
I didn't see anyone giving them any water.

Desert-Maiden2a.jpg
GOOD POINT.:devil:

Back
Top Bottom