The Slave Market

Go to CruxDreams.com
Extract of the "Antilope Expedition" press conference, after the come back in London, England:
Dr. Ravensberg: "So, yes, the expedition can be considered as a huge success, as we finally found the lost tomb of Al-Kazaar, after years of hard work. And all the elements that we had found there will help science a lot, we have a lot to study, to know more about this part of Kartomga, and this period of history..."
Journalist: "Congratulations for your work and for this huge success, then! It must have been very hard for your team!... Speaking about your team, I don't see one of your team member, Miss... Croft?"
Dr. Ravensberg: "Miss Croft? Oh...Yeah, well... There was an... accident."
Journalist: "An accident?"
Dr. Ravensberg: "Yes, this is expedition was an archeologic success, but a human disaster, as we have to mourn the loss of the young Lara Croft, who has died in an accident during the expedition. She felt from a cliff, and she died, sadly. And as we were isolated in the desert, we had to bury her right there, but it is now imposible to find the body location. So, this was the heavy price we had to pay for this expedition, sadly.... Next question, please!"

Yes, such a big expedition always has a price, for sure...
It can be death of crew members, yes.
Or it can be a price set up before the expedition, when the sponsors want a bit more than the treasures of the lost tomb... Some kind of "special treasure", like that young girl in your team. Some of these treasures would be nice in a museum, some other would look great in a slave market...
And what a nice way to get rid of an embarrassing girl, while keeping all the glory for yourself?
Well played, Dr. Ravensberg!

As I needed a short break from my actual project, I decided to do a short scene, as usual.
And I found here that great series, from @BowiefanAU . So, I found inspiration for this tribute to a very nice series! Great job, friend! :D
https://artuntamed.com/index.php?media/lara-slave-16.21952/
https://artuntamed.com/index.php?media/lara-slave-19.22719/

Visit my Renderotica Store, and look at my first comics!

My discord server:

Attachments

• Lara Croft, the price of Adventure 005.jpg
    Lara Croft, the price of Adventure 005.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 617
  • Lara Croft, the price of Adventure 012.jpg
    Lara Croft, the price of Adventure 012.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 547
  • Lara Croft, the price of Adventure 013.jpg
    Lara Croft, the price of Adventure 013.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 590
Extract of the "Antilope Expedition" press conference, after the come back in London, England:
Dr. Ravensberg: "So, yes, the expedition can be considered as a huge success, as we finally found the lost tomb of Al-Kazaar, after years of hard work. And all the elements that we had found there will help science a lot, we have a lot to study, to know more about this part of Kartomga, and this period of history..."
Journalist: "Congratulations for your work and for this huge success, then! It must have been very hard for your team!... Speaking about your team, I don't see one of your team member, Miss... Croft?"
Dr. Ravensberg: "Miss Croft? Oh...Yeah, well... There was an... accident."
Journalist: "An accident?"
Dr. Ravensberg: "Yes, this is expedition was an archeologic success, but a human disaster, as we have to mourn the loss of the young Lara Croft, who has died in an accident during the expedition. She felt from a cliff, and she died, sadly. And as we were isolated in the desert, we had to bury her right there, but it is now imposible to find the body location. So, this was the heavy price we had to pay for this expedition, sadly.... Next question, please!"

Yes, such a big expedition always has a price, for sure...
It can be death of crew members, yes.
Or it can be a price set up before the expedition, when the sponsors want a bit more than the treasures of the lost tomb... Some kind of "special treasure", like that young girl in your team. Some of these treasures would be nice in a museum, some other would look great in a slave market...
And what a nice way to get rid of an embarrassing girl, while keeping all the glory for yourself?
Well played, Dr. Ravensberg!

As I needed a short break from my actual project, I decided to do a short scene, as usual.
And I found here that great series, from @BowiefanAU . So, I found inspiration for this tribute to a very nice series! Great job, friend! :D
https://artuntamed.com/index.php?media/lara-slave-16.21952/
https://artuntamed.com/index.php?media/lara-slave-19.22719/

Visit my Renderotica Store, and look at my first comics!

My discord server:
Very awesome scene

This is the picture which I like most.
It reminded me of a story.
A ship in a country in East Asia, such as the Kingdom of Korea,It were caught in a storm.
The surviving woman was captured by the local authorities as a pirate.
But no one can recognize them, and they are kept in a cage waiting for a clue to show up.

Attachments

• 女海盗.png
    女海盗.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 628
I would like to add story about this.
Women have a hierarchy.
There are three women, including a princess, a princess's adviser and a slave.
The kneeling woman is a slave.
She can accuse the two women in the cage.
I can write a lot of conversations about them, which makes me think of a lot

Example:
Slave:
"You used to put me in a cage, and now it's your turn. What's it like in a cage? Do you feel comfortable?You stupid Cunt!"

Princess's adviser:
"I know the mistakes of the past.
I regret everything I've done, and it's taking my breath away, so stop it! "

Princess:
"Don’t be silly!
I should be in……I'll teach you to be rude to me!
I hate you! "

Slave:
"You kiss your Momma with that mouth?
Who do you think you are?
You are here, like me too, just a slave!"

Princess's adviser:
"I'm sorry, everything is my fault! I beg you, don't say it, please!
I'm really sorry, I ......"

Princess:
"Shut up!
What’s your problem?
I’m innocent,This is not a barbarian country. They'll find out everything!
I will be released.
You will die miserable!
You bastard! "

Last edited:
1075752-2127feda494392d7a0e20141b0ebeb6c.jpg
Dear all, in a former message I told you that I maybe would write an exciting story including this picture and I told you that the facilities of course would be equipped with all thinkable equipment for making the life uncomfortable for the slaves including racks, torture and dildo chairs, x-frames, whipping benches, branks, gags, steel restraints, body cages, isolation boxes, enema equipment, dildos, clamps, heavy latex enclosures, hoods etc.

I have now started the writing and and written ten pages, which in my opinion are very exciting reading and the story in underlined with pictures reflecting the torture in the specific paragraph.

Loinclothslave wrote that it sounded like a delightfully terrifying adventure, perfect for her in a former feedback.

I have the feeling it will reflect her needs... :)

Now I just have one question: will you be interestred in the story? If I upload it, I will need some feedback from you for continuing the story. It is not fun writing if you don't know how the readers feel when reading the story. I have been writing stories before and it was like fuel for my writing when especially women wrote that my writing made them wet between their legs.. :)

Dear all, in a former message I told you that I maybe would write an exciting story including this picture and I told you that the facilities of course would be equipped with all thinkable equipment for making the life uncomfortable for the slaves including racks, torture and dildo chairs, x-frames, whipping benches, branks, gags, steel restraints, body cages, isolation boxes, enema equipment, dildos, clamps, heavy latex enclosures, hoods etc.

I have now started the writing and and written ten pages, which in my opinion are very exciting reading and the story in underlined with pictures reflecting the torture in the specific paragraph.

Loinclothslave wrote that it sounded like a delightfully terrifying adventure, perfect for her in a former feedback.

Now I just have one question: will you be interestred in the story? If I upload it, I will need some feedback from you for continuing the story. It is not fun writing if you don't know how the readers feel when reading the story. I have been writing stories before and it was like fuel for my writing when especially women wrote that my writing made them wet between their legs.. :)
Why not post an opening piece in a new thread - then members can give you some responses?
Your 'training session' images certainly make me excited! :liebe26:
Here's your picture as an expandable thumbnail:
Training Session 4.jpg

Me too, how kind!
You can rely on this slave to offer detailed feedback, probably mostly relating my feelings of being the character being tortured…
:treadmill::span1:

Back
Top Bottom