The Slave Market

Go to CruxDreams.com
This is the picture which I like most.
It reminded me of a story.
A ship in a country in East Asia, such as the Kingdom of Korea,It were caught in a storm.
The surviving woman was captured by the local authorities as a pirate.
But no one can recognize them, and they are kept in a cage waiting for a clue to show up.
Woa it's a beautiful one.
Extract of the "Antilope Expedition" press conference, after the come back in London, England:
Dr. Ravensberg: "So, yes, the expedition can be considered as a huge success, as we finally found the lost tomb of Al-Kazaar, after years of hard work. And all the elements that we had found there will help science a lot, we have a lot to study, to know more about this part of Kartomga, and this period of history..."
Journalist: "Congratulations for your work and for this huge success, then! It must have been very hard for your team!... Speaking about your team, I don't see one of your team member, Miss... Croft?"
Dr. Ravensberg: "Miss Croft? Oh...Yeah, well... There was an... accident."
Journalist: "An accident?"
Dr. Ravensberg: "Yes, this is expedition was an archeologic success, but a human disaster, as we have to mourn the loss of the young Lara Croft, who has died in an accident during the expedition. She felt from a cliff, and she died, sadly. And as we were isolated in the desert, we had to bury her right there, but it is now imposible to find the body location. So, this was the heavy price we had to pay for this expedition, sadly.... Next question, please!"

Yes, such a big expedition always has a price, for sure...
It can be death of crew members, yes.
Or it can be a price set up before the expedition, when the sponsors want a bit more than the treasures of the lost tomb... Some kind of "special treasure", like that young girl in your team. Some of these treasures would be nice in a museum, some other would look great in a slave market...
And what a nice way to get rid of an embarrassing girl, while keeping all the glory for yourself?
Well played, Dr. Ravensberg!

As I needed a short break from my actual project, I decided to do a short scene, as usual.
And I found here that great series, from @BowiefanAU . So, I found inspiration for this tribute to a very nice series! Great job, friend! :D
https://artuntamed.com/index.php?media/lara-slave-16.21952/
https://artuntamed.com/index.php?media/lara-slave-19.22719/

Visit my Renderotica Store, and look at my first comics!

My discord server:
Naked alone between large crowd of men , i cant say more ...an erotic scene :)
What a last pic! So nice. :)

db523rh-1487c497-b094-4dce-baac-1bcee951e104.gif
Raised in aristocracy, she is taught that as a woman, she should present herself with grace and respect.
She is degraded when she is stripped of her proud dignent clothing, and is made to bare her naked torso and bare breasts, and stand on display, as she is appraised as properthy.

View attachment 1091392
Raised in aristocracy, she is taught that as a woman, she should present herself with grace and respect.
She is degraded when she is stripped of her proud dignent clothing, and is made to bare her naked torso and bare breasts, and stand on display, as she is appraised as properthy.
I like your description, and I like hierarchy, too.
How wonderful stories!
A lady was shown in disgrace, which made me think of more interesting ideas!
I have a lot of enlightenment.
Thank you for your wonderful story!

Clip_Gansteri.v.okeane.(1991).DVDRip[(086302)18-46-51][(001149)19-43-11].JPGClip_Gansteri.v.okeane.(1991).DVDRip[(086302)18-46-51][(001194)19-43-22].JPGClip_Gansteri.v.okeane.(1991).DVDRip[(086302)18-46-51][(001251)19-43-33].JPGClip_Gansteri.v.okeane.(1991).DVDRip[(086302)18-46-51][(001258)19-44-09].JPG
Hi, here's some footage from the old movie Gangsters in the Ocean. A mediocre movie but with a hot actress who plays the role of a ship doctor named Anna. It depicts a scene where a cargo ship has been hijacked by pirates. The crew is searched by pirates. Anna also stands against the wall and waits to be searched. Anna has a great figure, firm breasts, and a bulging ass. Her turn comes and the tall pirate gropes Anna.
What do you think this pirate was thinking as he squeezed this woman's hips, ass, stomach, and breasts with his hands? And what did Anna herself feel as she felt her ass and breasts being groped by another man's hands?

View attachment 1092686View attachment 1092687View attachment 1092688View attachment 1092689
Hi, here's some footage from the old movie Gangsters in the Ocean. A mediocre movie but with a hot actress who plays the role of a ship doctor named Anna. It depicts a scene where a cargo ship has been hijacked by pirates. The crew is searched by pirates. Anna also stands against the wall and waits to be searched. Anna has a great figure, firm breasts, and a bulging ass. Her turn comes and the tall pirate gropes Anna.
What do you think this pirate was thinking as he squeezed this woman's hips, ass, stomach, and breasts with his hands? And what did Anna herself feel as she felt her ass and breasts being groped by another man's hands?
Your description of these scenes will be very meaningful.

The same nurse Anna from the movie Gangsters in the Ocean. This time she takes a shower. Although she is standing with her back to the shower and is covered by a curtain, you can still see her firm breasts, and she is also rocking her ass. The problem is that she is being watched and the question of who...
4d7e4efecd.1080[(177215)2019-11-01-03-15-14].JPGVTS_03_5[(038486)2019-11-01-03-04-19].JPG4d7e4efecd.1080.mp40394.jpg4d7e4efecd.1080.mp40526.jpg

One of the things I like about SL is the ability to create different looks for different RP.

So these 3 are my "go to" slave girls. the ones I created for me and the avi I use for stepping out when I am not playing a slave: Base Willow 2_001.jpgBase Willow_001.jpgNubian Willow_002.jpg

Then these are girls I created for a specific Dominus in Rome or Masters in Gor: Callera (Gor) Girl_001.jpgPeasant Girl_001.jpgPetite Ginger_001.jpg

And then these 2 are my "alts" as in a "second" SL account I have. I created this alt in case I need to play more than one role in an RP: Aggrippa_001.jpgJulia_001.jpg

The options are almost limitless. I am willing to create a girl for you to play with if you want a specific look (and I have the parts). The parts are (relatively) pretty expensive so if you want something real specific I'll do it but you have to buy the parts.

kisses

willowfall

Back
Top Bottom