The Slave Market

Go to CruxDreams.com
View attachment 1077656
Former free women, up for sale, take on a somber expression, as they are introduced to their new lives as naked slaves, and are made to offer themselves as naked female flesh to their potential new owners.
They'd do better to look bright and alert, not glum and sullen, that won't get them good Masters.
#3 in the centre has got the best presentation, breasts well lifted, thighs wide (but could be wider), lips slightly parted - a nice hint of 'availability' - she, and the lassies at the farther end ##4 and 5, are putting some effort into making themselves saleable merchandise.

Image how vulnerable and exposed you would feel on the auction block. Bidders assessing what they will pay for you. What is racing thru the slavegirls’ mind? Rough idea/sketch by Tejlor&bernd. The guys and girls can fill in the details with their own
Imagination.

A0C1A1DE-ED14-4A54-B403-05F6AC88972A.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I would enjoy the other way around, females sell the slaves:)View attachment 1079335View attachment 1079337
Please try to publish your pictures as tumbnails. Drag the picture where you want it to go. You can see a small image of it at the bottom left. Click there on: "Insert" The button now shows "Thumbnail" as the upper selection option. Now click on your large picture with the purple mouse button, it is marked and you can remove it. Now put your cursor where you want the picture. Just click on the thumbnail and it's in its place. Now click Post Reply and it's done. We use thumbnails to save costs for the website, which is free, but many of us donate a little something to @ImageMaker every month to relieve who otherwise would have to pay for everything out of his pocket.

Please try to publish your pictures as tumbnails. Drag the picture where you want it to go. You can see a small image of it at the bottom left. Click there on: "Insert" The button now shows "Thumbnail" as the upper selection option. Now click on your large picture with the purple mouse button, it is marked and you can remove it. Now put your cursor where you want the picture. Just click on the thumbnail and it's in its place. Now click Post Reply and it's done. We use thumbnails to save costs for the website, which is free, but many of us donate a little something to @ImageMaker every month to relieve who otherwise would have to pay for everything out of his pocket.
I am sorry, I am not aware of this

Not so bad, it happens to many who are new here. That's why I point it out.
By the way, you can find topics outside of Crucifixion in the forums: Fantasy Forum, Fantasy Stories And Poems, Fantasy Art And Images.
Click on "Forums", under BDSM Forums from the third column it starts. Click and see where your work fits.

Back
Top Bottom