The Slave Market

Go to CruxDreams.com
Slavery - Slave Sellers.jpg
This is a charming, Orientalist slave market scene, with four figures inserted in a variety of convincing poses. Good blending and the resulting sense of character interaction gives the impression that the four girls are part of the original painting. The only one whose face is visible is seated at lower left, portrayed by Julia Yaroshenko (also the subject of a recent manip by FabioF in the BATS thread). Her pose would be uncomfortable if she had endured a similar chastisement to her friends, who are displaying fresh marks on their buttocks. The subtle tear tracks indicate a certain degree of distress, as well as close attention to fine detail. Nice work, GoatJr! :)

Yet another adventurous Scandinavian backpacker
In Sudan has been captured, relieved of her valuables and clothing by local tribesman. A pretty blonde will fetch a high price in Khartoum.
Oh, come now. This is inaccurate, surely. I mean, this is obviously an urban slave market scene, and those are normal everyday Sudanese urban consumers, not "tribesmen". ;) :devil:

I grant you, the girl does look Scandinavian. :)

View attachment 1023008
This recently enlsaved woman is trained how she must now present herself as a slave woman, naked with her tits, befor she is put up for auction. Her stoic face tells how she has been trained for discipline, and must accept her new role.
She’s definitely not me. I don’t train easily,

View attachment 1023008
This recently enlsaved woman is trained how she must now present herself as a slave woman, naked with her tits, befor she is put up for auction. Her stoic face tells how she has been trained for discipline, and must accept her new role.
I should have included this picture as well.
bdsmlr-346325-AGEKcdUFhw.jpg
She her stoic demeaner as she knows that she must keep breasts available to her betters at all time.

bdsmlr-12434-rdg660Nsq8.jpg
Strung up naked, in a cold warehouse. They hesitantly, but knowingly, await their new lives.

bdsmlr-9590048-69Kfgl9250.gif
Reduced to a selection of helpless, swinging tits. They fear what will become of them.

Some gifs from this scene.
bdsmlr-35569-myMt1qDz6v.gifCage Linup.jpgbdsmlr-35569-v0F622VRVb.gifbdsmlr-35569-4BoE2j3a4p.gif

405_1000.jpg
Cleaned up and prepared for her place on the market.

Another market scene.
bdsmlr-346325-oaTQqHbkOm.jpg

Back
Top Bottom