Thread for finding members with Languages other than English

Go to CruxDreams.com
I think there may be enough active members here to justify a Czech chat PM?
Myslím, že tady může být dost aktivních členů, aby to ospravedlnilo českého chat PM?

And me too, I'm french of course , but I think that to have a hidden little place where we would be only between us (french people) is not appropriated ...
The confrontation with another cultures is always better and dont tell me that "... lire des histoires dans ma langue maternelle...)
is preferring , I dont think so !
Since I'm here, I "fighted" to show to this majority of english people that I was existing and I'm not too bad do well ; more, they generally like in viewing that French culture was "sometimes":rolleyes: better or, at least, at the same level than english culture !
Believe me, it was not always easy but, currently, I can say that I'm admitted "dans la cour des grands" ( into the big league ) !
Then, make some efforts and work your english ...

Your Messaline ... View attachment 1230152 gif
I like that bicycle old-fashioned sit-up-and-beg model (private joke for Eulalia)
Messaline, so near, so far, so gorgeous...

Are there more of us here from the Czech Republic and Slovakia?

I have been wondering for a long time whether there are more members from the Czech Republic (CZ) and Slovakia (SK) among us on the forum. I would like to meet more enthusiastic people for this kind of art. Please PM me. Thank you friends.
We do have a small number in a Czech PM group, I'll invite you into it.

Don´t know where I read it, but it seems there might be a little german "village" inside this forum. can you help me, please? Is that true or nay?

There is a German language discussion PM. Would you like to be invited into the group?

Back
Top Bottom