Tortured By Arcas.

Go to CruxDreams.com
This is pure speculation on my part, but it may be possible that he 'retired' from creating, or at least stopped doing torture art. I do know that he did some very nice 2d artwork under the name Takashi Naka during the early or mid 90's. I did not know that was his work until a couple of years ago when he posted on another forum that they were his work. So perhaps his absence is age related. Whatever the case, I'm grateful to have his work in my collection, and I wish him well.
naka107.jpgnaka109.jpgnaka302.jpgnaka305.jpgnaka311.jpg

This is pure speculation on my part, but it may be possible that he 'retired' from creating, or at least stopped doing torture art. I do know that he did some very nice 2d artwork under the name Takashi Naka during the early or mid 90's. I did not know that was his work until a couple of years ago when he posted on another forum that they were his work. So perhaps his absence is age related. Whatever the case, I'm grateful to have his work in my collection, and I wish him well.
View attachment 1160924View attachment 1160925View attachment 1160926View attachment 1160927View attachment 1160928
I bought these and others in Summer 1992, from Bill and Debbie Majors' catalog that was advertised in Penthouse in late 1991. They must be older than that. Didn't know about the Arcas connection. Thank you.

He is a professional game designer and 3D artist, he works for several companies, including StarTreck actually. Some here in the forum (me for example) know his real name, but there will be reasons that he retired from the BDSM scene, that should be respected.
It's nice to know he's alive and well. Thank you.

I bought these and others in Summer 1992, from Bill and Debbie Majors' catalog that was advertised in Penthouse in late 1991. They must be older than that. Didn't know about the Arcas connection. Thank you.
That's where I first saw them too, and my hard copies are long gone now.

You're right, I don't understand how to use the function "quote"....I know, I'm stupid.

Click on "+Quote" on the lower right in a message (or more messages).

Reply to the thread. You will see in the lower left the option to "Insert quotes". Click on it, the message(s) you have previously selected will appear in your reply.

Back
Top Bottom