Trailer Park Trash Trixie's Turkish Torment

Go to CruxDreams.com
The tender interlude continues...

Trixie had no idea what either Benedictine or Cognac was. However, she had displayed too much ignorance already this evening and her mind was encountering a distinct challenge trying to concentrate. So she just answered, cheerfully, "Oh Cognac, please."
"Have a seat while I get it," said Beatrice, indicating the IKEA sofa on one side of the living room. Trixie sat on the stylish piece while her hostess went to a cupboard and returned with a short, dark bottle and two glasses. Setting down the glasses and shyly showing the letters V.S. to the girl, Sullivan said, "Sorry, It's all I can afford now. I'm saving up to get the French V.S.O.P. next time. But I think you'll like this."
a289b9c1-2204-48ee-af11-4d1e8dfe269f_2.0815dc2043f1dd2796b5a510e40345c0.jpeg
She poured about two ounces in each glass and handed one to Trixie. Then, seeing puzzlement with the oddly shaped glass on her friend's face, she asked, "have you ever used a brandy sniffer glass?" Trixie shook her head no. "Don't worry. I'll show you."
With that, Sullivan sat down on the couch right next to Trixie with their legs touching. Beatrix felt a small spark run up her leg at the skin-to-skin touch. Then, for a moment, she gazed appreciatively at how Trixie's short skirt had already bunched up enough to give a tantalizing glimpse of her inner thigh, just short of her crotch.
Regaining her aplomb, Sullivan took the girl's hand, cradling them in both hers, and encouraged her to wrap her fingers around the sensuous curves of the glass bowl.
“The glass is designed for you to cradle it this way. The heat from your hands will flow into the glass to warm the brandy." Beatrice herself gladly felt the warmth of the girl's skin.
“Now swirl the brandy around like so to coat the sides." Sullivan encouraged Trixie to do so even as she felt a warm damp coating lower on her body. "The warmth and the swirling will cause the liquor to evaporate and create a strong aroma inside the glass. Now bring it to your nose and take a slow deep breath to catch the exquisite flavors." Beatrice urged Trixie's hand up and watched enviously as the pretty, turned-up, freckle-covered nose dipped into the sniffer.

The rich, alcohol-saturated air shocked the unprepared Trixie, who coughed and almost sneezed at the sudden sensation. However, the smells had been divine, she thought. Sullivan urged her to try again, and the girl did, a bit more carefully, and she was enraptured by the wonderful sensation. While enjoying the delicious smells, she was only slightly aware of the almost instantaneous transmission of the alcohol fumes into her nasal membranes, then into her blood, and quickly into her already semi-intoxicated brain.
While Trixie was distracted by the heady fumes, Beatrice had slipped her left hand down to rub the top of the girl's right thigh gently. Trixie gave a very slight start, but her mind was too concentrated on holding the glass properly and enjoying the magical smells. Sullivan encouraged her to take one more whiff and then removed her right hand to grab her own glass. Clinking the glasses, she said, "To your bright future, my love." Trixie gave a small blush, and both drank from their glasses as Sullivan retained her hand on the girl's bare thigh. Trixie had a vaguely uneasy sensation but didn’t want to offend her generous hostess.
Trixie gasped as the strong liquor warmed her mouth and throat and went on to spread a delicious feeling of warmth throughout her body. She was only marginally aware of her mentor’s hand now stroking higher on her thigh and adding significantly to her glow.

Trixie had no idea what either Benedictine or Cognac was. However, she had displayed too much ignorance already this evening and her mind was encountering a distinct challenge trying to concentrate. So she just answered, cheerfully, "Oh Cognac, please."
"Have a seat while I get it," said Beatrice, indicating the IKEA sofa on one side of the living room. Trixie sat on the stylish piece while her hostess went to a cupboard and returned with a short, dark bottle and two glasses. Setting down the glasses and shyly showing the letters V.S. to the girl, Sullivan said, "Sorry, It's all I can afford now. I'm saving up to get the French V.S.O.P. next time. But I think you'll like this."
View attachment 1026199

She poured about two ounces in each glass and handed one to Trixie. Then, seeing puzzlement with the oddly shaped glass on her friend's face, she asked, "have you ever used a brandy sniffer glass?" Trixie shook her head no. "Don't worry. I'll show you."
With that, Sullivan sat down on the couch right next to Trixie with their legs touching. Beatrix felt a small spark run up her leg at the skin-to-skin touch. Then, for a moment, she gazed appreciatively at how Trixie's short skirt had already bunched up enough to give a tantalizing glimpse of her inner thigh, just short of her crotch.
Regaining her aplomb, Sullivan took the girl's hand, cradling them in both hers, and encouraged her to wrap her fingers around the sensuous curves of the glass bowl.
“The glass is designed for you to cradle it this way. The heat from your hands will flow into the glass to warm the brandy." Beatrice herself gladly felt the warmth of the girl's skin.
“Now swirl the brandy around like so to coat the sides." Sullivan encouraged Trixie to do so even as she felt a warm damp coating lower on her body. "The warmth and the swirling will cause the liquor to evaporate and create a strong aroma inside the glass. Now bring it to your nose and take a slow deep breath to catch the exquisite flavors." Beatrice urged Trixie's hand up and watched enviously as the pretty, turned-up, freckle-covered nose dipped into the sniffer.

The rich, alcohol-saturated air shocked the unprepared Trixie, who coughed and almost sneezed at the sudden sensation. However, the smells had been divine, she thought. Sullivan urged her to try again, and the girl did, a bit more carefully, and she was enraptured by the wonderful sensation. While enjoying the delicious smells, she was only slightly aware of the almost instantaneous transmission of the alcohol fumes into her nasal membranes, then into her blood, and quickly into her already semi-intoxicated brain.
While Trixie was distracted by the heady fumes, Beatrice had slipped her left hand down to rub the top of the girl's right thigh gently. Trixie gave a very slight start, but her mind was too concentrated on holding the glass properly and enjoying the magical smells. Sullivan encouraged her to take one more whiff and then removed her right hand to grab her own glass. Clinking the glasses, she said, "To your bright future, my love." Trixie gave a small blush, and both drank from their glasses as Sullivan retained her hand on the girl's bare thigh. Trixie had a vaguely uneasy sensation but didn’t want to offend her generous hostess.
Trixie gasped as the strong liquor warmed her mouth and throat and went on to spread a delicious feeling of warmth throughout her body. She was only marginally aware of her mentor’s hand now stroking higher on her thigh and adding significantly to her glow.
Uh oh …. Here it comes :rolleyes:

Uh oh …. Here it comes :rolleyes:
I gather "it" means something that my readers have long anticipated. Whatever. I do hope some have stayed with me thus far. Those expected immediate strip-search and rape and torture in Turkey must be a bit impatient by now. But I think it's more rewarding to learn about Trixie, her background, and what it took to get her halfway around the world. Doing so will further the enjoyment of whatever happens in the end.

View attachment 1026199

A brilliant narrative that adds so much authenticity to the 'divide' between Trixie and her mentor, as well as fuelling the fire of the older woman's clear intention. The IKEA couch is genius, telling us that whilst Ms Sullivan believes that she has 'done alright for herself', she, in fact hasn't done as well as she might think - no criticism of IKEA intended of course ...

Cradling the Brandy.jpeg

Cradling the Brandy ...

Just where might this be going?

Trixie was luxuriating in the pleasant, sensual feelings spreading over her body. She lay her head back against the padded cushion and allowed her eyes to half close, even while her moist lips parted slightly. Feeling Beatrice's hand drifting ever more to the inside while gently urging her thighs apart seemed vaguely wrong but was too wonderfully stimulating to resist.

For her part, Beatrice was utterly enchanted by the lush sight before her. Trixie's firm, round breasts, displayed enticingly by her cleavage, the tiny waist, and full hips, proclaimed her feminine charms. The soft warmth of her inner thighs, not resisting her probing hand, seemed to ignite fires in Sullivan.
But it was the beautiful, innocent face that was irresistible. Trixie's astoundingly fair skin, made to look more so by the light dusting of pink freckles and surrounded by red-gold ringlets of fine silk hair, presented the look of an angel. As her sensual arousal increased, a slight pink blush spread over her freckled chest and up to her fair cheeks. Her slightly lidded pale blue eyes, her cute turned-up nose, and her red and moist lips just parted to show her pearly teeth presented a countenance to love.

Beatrice had never dared to make the first move on a woman. Fear of rejection and ostracism was too great. However, with the heady mixture of the roller coaster of the last few weeks and the great news this afternoon, and a generous helping of alcohol, the older woman found no strength to resist her desires. Sliding her hand up Trixie's thigh, slightly closer to the target she desired, she leaned slowly forward and brought her lips to nuzzle, ever so softly, against Trixie’s red, pouting lips.

Only half-conscious and bathing pleasantly in the feelings engulfing her body, Trixie had no rational thought when those soft feminine lips grazed so delicately against hers. Instead, she responded purely instinctively, giving in to the sensual desire that had been building in her most private parts. Her pussy now was quite wet, and she felt her sensitive nipples swelling and pointing. She turned her head, closed her eyes, and pressed her mouth against the other as she put her arms around the neck of the woman she loved. Both girls allowed their lips to open more and tongues to slip forward, toying with each other and exploring each moist mouth.

Beatrice felt as if transformed to heaven, and half intentionally and half instinctively, drove her hand forward to touch the hidden treasure she so desired, the fingers now playing on Trixie's panty-covered pussy.
Trixie, feeling a sudden renewed flow in her vagina, gave a slight yelp of pleasure and pressed her tongue farther. Then, a worry crept into her confused mind. She drew back her head suddenly and looked into Beatrice’s eye, “But this is wrong? Isn’t it?”
Sullivan looked at her and said with complete honesty, " But I love you, dear Trixie."

The younger woman saw the sincerity in her eyes and felt an up-welling of all the love she felt for her mentor, her friend, her lover? “I love you too!” and locked their lips together in a hot passionate kiss.

Trixie was luxuriating in the pleasant, sensual feelings spreading over her body. She lay her head back against the padded cushion and allowed her eyes to half close, even while her moist lips parted slightly. Feeling Beatrice's hand drifting ever more to the inside while gently urging her thighs apart seemed vaguely wrong but was too wonderfully stimulating to resist.

For her part, Beatrice was utterly enchanted by the lush sight before her. Trixie's firm, round breasts, displayed enticingly by her cleavage, the tiny waist, and full hips, proclaimed her feminine charms. The soft warmth of her inner thighs, not resisting her probing hand, seemed to ignite fires in Sullivan.
But it was the beautiful, innocent face that was irresistible. Trixie's astoundingly fair skin, made to look more so by the light dusting of pink freckles and surrounded by red-gold ringlets of fine silk hair, presented the look of an angel. As her sensual arousal increased, a slight pink blush spread over her freckled chest and up to her fair cheeks. Her slightly lidded pale blue eyes, her cute turned-up nose, and her red and moist lips just parted to show her pearly teeth presented a countenance to love.

Beatrice had never dared to make the first move on a woman. Fear of rejection and ostracism was too great. However, with the heady mixture of the roller coaster of the last few weeks and the great news this afternoon, and a generous helping of alcohol, the older woman found no strength to resist her desires. Sliding her hand up Trixie's thigh, slightly closer to the target she desired, she leaned slowly forward and brought her lips to nuzzle, ever so softly, against Trixie’s red, pouting lips.

Only half-conscious and bathing pleasantly in the feelings engulfing her body, Trixie had no rational thought when those soft feminine lips grazed so delicately against hers. Instead, she responded purely instinctively, giving in to the sensual desire that had been building in her most private parts. Her pussy now was quite wet, and she felt her sensitive nipples swelling and pointing. She turned her head, closed her eyes, and pressed her mouth against the other as she put her arms around the neck of the woman she loved. Both girls allowed their lips to open more and tongues to slip forward, toying with each other and exploring each moist mouth.

Beatrice felt as if transformed to heaven, and half intentionally and half instinctively, drove her hand forward to touch the hidden treasure she so desired, the fingers now playing on Trixie's panty-covered pussy.
Trixie, feeling a sudden renewed flow in her vagina, gave a slight yelp of pleasure and pressed her tongue farther. Then, a worry crept into her confused mind. She drew back her head suddenly and looked into Beatrice’s eye, “But this is wrong? Isn’t it?”
Sullivan looked at her and said with complete honesty, " But I love you, dear Trixie."

The younger woman saw the sincerity in her eyes and felt an up-welling of all the love she felt for her mentor, her friend, her lover? “I love you too!” and locked their lips together in a hot passionate kiss.
Nominee for CF Adult Story Award in the category Best lesbian scene

Tipping the Velvet indeed ... very sensual!

There's got to be a morning after
If we can hold on through the night
We have a chance to find the sunshine

Let's keep on looking for the light - Al Kasha / Joel Hirschhorn

When Beatrice arose the following day, she went quietly downstairs to avoid waking Trixie. She went busily around her morning routines and began preparing a breakfast of eggs, bacon, and toast, and started the Mr. Coffee.
Dr. Sullivan went out the sliding glass door onto her little patio and called the Institute. A few minutes later, she had arranged the day off for both Trixie and her. They had a busy day ahead.
Re-entering the kitchen, she met a sleepy-eyed Trixie coming down the stairs. With her gorgeous red curls in a wild fly-away pattern and wearing only one of Sullivan's tee-shirts that came down to just level with red thatch, Sullivan thought she looked good enough to eat!
The two looked silently at each other for a few seconds before Beatrice broke the awkward moment, “Good Morning, sleepyhead,” giving the girl a quick peck on the cheek. “We have a big day ahead. Ready for some breakfast?”

Tom Watson hung up the phone and leaned back in his chair (which groaned from his over 240 pound – 17 stone - bulk), closed his eyes, and folded his hands over his copious belly. He needed to think about this.
He had remembered Samantha Byerly well from the training retreat last summer. They had been paired together for an afternoon exercise. She could have been a slightly attractive woman, but she seemed to have no interest in trying. She had let herself get a dozen or so pounds overweight, a fault he would not tolerate in a woman. And she had an extremely severe and prudish attitude that rubbed him the wrong way. However, with almost thirty years in civil service positions in the State Department, he knew better than to make unnecessary enemies. You never knew when some disagreeable turd would be helpful or powerful. And it seemed that Samantha had just proved useful.

The first stop of the day for our girls was the Bank of Evergreen to open a checking account for Trixie and get a credit card to use for travel and purchases.
32294845034_23686029d1_b.jpg
Trixie stared in amazement at the front of the Bank, which occupied a previously abandoned movie theater and two adjacent storefronts. The friendly and helpful Platform Officer welcomed the ladies, recognizing Dr. Sullivan as an existing customer, and led them to her desk. When she heard Trixie's request and asked a few questions, she frowned. With no prior banking experience, non-existent finances, and no tax returns, Trixie could only open a tightly limited checking account. She would have to wait at least a couple of months to have any credit.
Without batting an eye, Dr. Sullivan said, "I'll co-sign."
The Officer smiled and responded, “Well, that changes everything. With an established customer co-signing, we can open a full DDA (checking) account today, and I expect we can get you a Visa® card within a few days.”
Beatrice stood and shook the woman's hand. "It nice dealing with a local bank that can get these things done quickly. Come, Trixie, We have got a lot of shopping to do."
As they walked out, Trixie asked what co-signing meant.
"Oh nothing," said Beatrix. Just me vouching for your honesty."

Though hardly a shoppers paradise on the level of King of Prussia Mall or Rodeo Drive, Evergreen offered a limited but decent collection of clothing shops.
By the end of the day, the girls returned to Betrice's townhouse with many outfits. While many were new, Trixie had insisted on visiting the Cane Creek Thrift Store, where she had picked up several nice outfits in good condition for remarkably little money.

When they got home, Beatrice prepared her signature dish, tuna noodle casserole with collard greens on the side. The Alabama State Legislature recognized the City of Evergreen in 1973 as the Collard Green Capital of Alabama. The Collard Green Festival is held the first Saturday annually in March.
1625225524380.png
The girls sat on the tiny back patio and enjoyed chatting as they eat the meal, washed down with tall iced glasses of sweet tea. Beatrice refused to discuss the fact that all the purchases had gone on her credit card. She repeated, "I trust you, Trixie. We will work it all out before you leave."
Both agreed that they would skip alcohol after the surfeit of the previous night. After dinner, Beatrice insisted on Trixie modeling her new clothes for her. The two laughed and giggled at times like junior high school girls at a sleepover or two new lovers in the first glow of young love. As the evening wore on, Sullivan tried to convince Trixie to abandon their previous abstinence to try the Benedictine. The younger woman agreed on the condition that Beatrice consent to model a few of the more risque items as well. Sullivan agreed and poured the glasses. After that, the laughter became louder.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom