Very Willing Victims

Go to CruxDreams.com
Eul – A Day in the Life

Those of you who read my stories or regularly follow this thread know that, in Crux Forums World, @Eulalia is my personal slave and Chief Hostess of Crux Park – a business I own that, thanks to highly advanced medical technology, can safely perform crucifixions with nails and provide a wide variety of other tortures to its eager customers.

Eul takes her position very seriously and does an excellent job. For example, the business is growing rapidly, and we are constantly hiring torturers and cross nailers – sometimes several in a month. Dedicated as she is, Eul insists on giving each and every one of them their qualification tests on crucifixion skills and their ability to operate every torture device we own (we have a lot of them and a considerable variety.) And, of course, she has them perform their services on her to make sure they know how to really hurt their willing victims – because that’s why our customers come to us.

Let’s look at one of Eul’s typical days when she has a new employee to test.

Here she is being nailed to a cross by one of our newest hires @mp5stab (Emily). Eul needs glasses for some things, but she doesn’t let that stop her.
got it right.jpeg

Eul was a bit disappointed in the slightly less-than-extreme level of pain Emily had doled out in the pre-crux tortures. But, then again, Eul was always a bit disappointed in the level of pain new employees inflicted.
panties.jpg
horse.jpg

Once Eul had recovered a bit from the pain of nailing and raising, she critiqued Emily on her performance – overall very good, but a bit too merciful at times. Emily promised to be crueler in the future.
got the job.jpg

The next morning, Emily provided Eul’s “wake-up call,” although Eul had, of course, not actually slept.
delegate.jpg

After a short nap at her Crux Park apartment, Eul continued with Emily’s training. First with the rack.
rack.jpg

Then the whip.
stars.jpg

And, of course, “exercise,” with its unique form of movement torture.
exercise.jpg
I’d tell you what Eul’s name for “exercise” is, but, given that Crux Forums is so family oriented, I’ll refrain.

By late afternoon, they had used all the torture devices the Park featured.

I was due back from a business trip that evening, so Emily tucked Eul in. When I returned.
how was day.jpg
She fell asleep soon after I got home. I knew what a rough day and night she had had so, I let her sleep. Well, at least while I brushed my teeth and prepared for bed that is. :rolleyes:

END

How and why Eul sold herself to me (and how @Barbaria1 worked at Crux Park for a while) is chronicled in my story of how a crucifixion managed to repair the broken friendship between @Kathy and @messaline .

The “exercise” torture that managed to bring tears even to Eul’s eyes is described in detail in my latest (and darkest) story.

One side benefit of “exercise” is that, in discussing it with Eul, I found out something very interesting and useful.
eul ballet.jpg

Most pictures courtesy of @SeD

Just starting a RL project that going to keep me very busy and travelling for a few weeks. So, won't be doing much posting for a while.

Here's a little going away present -- a look at Crux Park's newest attraction, Dungeon Camp.

New arrivals eager with expectations.
ddqcq75-b91206fa-1b40-4f20-97fc-8faaddf26ba9.png

Personal In-processing.
in processing.jpg

Then a camp counselor explains the rules.
ddq8a75-840f5036-eb43-4b5f-b8b6-4c33bfe500c5.png

Then, she's ready to take her place
de3fzed-f463d43f-3987-4d0c-a626-a1f3330e7511.png

among the other new arrivals (four or whom are eager to find out what their accommodations will be):
de3fs90-5ac47605-f1c2-4913-b9ac-2fc1c6c553c0.png

Opportunities for activities are plentiful:
dcvq02j-01d18b77-1ffc-4efc-86e1-81b766b8ad85.jpg2021-09-09_8-11-48.jpg

Or perhaps you'd just rather hang around:
ddiurei-b17f4dab-e06a-4644-b5c3-44d85c8f5577.pngddiuqha-33598e9b-e95b-4ee2-a9d3-956e25951145.pngGetGalleryItem (16).jpg

Dungeon Camp at Crux Park:
Come Languish With Us

Just starting a RL project that going to keep me very busy and travelling for a few weeks. So, won't be doing much posting for a while.

Here's a little going away present -- a look at Crux Park's newest attraction, Dungeon Camp.

View attachment 1064131

Personal In-processing.
View attachment 1064155

View attachment 1064148

View attachment 1064143

among the other new arrivals (four or whom are eager to find out what their accommodations will be):
View attachment 1064144

View attachment 1064149View attachment 1064150

View attachment 1064151View attachment 1064152View attachment 1064153

Come Languish With Us
Do you need any camp counselors :rolleyes:

View attachment 1064131

Personal In-processing.
View attachment 1064155

View attachment 1064148

View attachment 1064143

View attachment 1064144

View attachment 1064149View attachment 1064150

View attachment 1064151View attachment 1064152View attachment 1064153

Come Languish With Us
very tempting to do an internship there

Groans of ecstasy escape through the gag.
I love her expression, especially since her nipples are being squeezed VERY tightly. So often clamps are merely decorative, barely tight enough to stay on.

A very minor but constructive criticism/suggestion. Move those rubber bands in towards the nipple 2" or so...... just to keep her interested.
I know.... I can't leave it well enough alone. Bad habit of mine. Or a good one depending on your point of view. :devil2:

Back
Top Bottom