Very Willing Victims

Go to CruxDreams.com
Simple,
In case anyone is wondering. I own Eulalia. At least in my Forums' stories and ... um ... well ...
View attachment 1041947
And she's the best slave I've ever had. However, as you can see above, she does tend to get a bit mouthy, so I probably should punish her. On the other hand, she did have a couple of excellent ideas.
View attachment 1041945View attachment 1041946

So, on one hand, I'm tempted to forgive her. On the other hand, it's SO much fun to punish her.

So, forgive, or punish? What do you guys think?

I wonder what her friends @Barbaria1 @Kathy @messaline @fat slave girl and @Jackie1111 would say?
simple, why not do both? slaves appreciate being punished so that they know they are forgiven. It’s our best way to say sorry!

I agree slaves like me need to be punished
Punish of course ! She's a slave, so, she does obey
Kathy, remember I have a rack built for two. Perhaps you'd like to keep Eul company? You and Messa definitely seemed to enjoy it the last time you were my guests. Oh, and Messa, I'm sure my master craftsman @SeD can expand it to three if you'd like a repeat ride. I'll even have our little red-headed vixen Charlie bring her candles again. I'll never forget how both of you reacted when the wax hit your clits.:roflmao:
Pic21_2.jpgPic21_1.jpg
Hey @SeD would a fourth bed be a possibility in case @Barbaria1 would like to also join in the fun?
moore.jpg
What do you think, Barb, you were the stretcher above, care for a spin as stretchee?

Last edited:
I think there is something missing in the pictures. Her head should have been secured to the bar :)
Actually I think she'd hardly be able to move her head without hurting herself, even breaking her neck -
rather risky bondage, in fact, don't try it at home!

Sorry I missed this, lovely to see work of @mariuszebo , a great artist of very willing victims -
a member here now he's exiled from DeviantArt, he was away for some time, but he's been around lately -
I had a very exciting collaboration with him on 'Stephani's Surprise', see the teasers beginning at:

Nice try, Girl.

Folks, I got home last night to find @Eulalia had done this to herself.
2e EulaliaBed.jpg

Girl, while your effort is most appreciated, and it was indeed a wonderful night, it's not going to save you. Wordiness is simply not to be tolerated. Plus, your "friends" all voted to have you punished -- not that that really mattered. And, you should have considered the other problem it would cause. You know how grumpy I get when sleep deprived.:loco:

So, you will be punished and it will be public.

Details to be announced later.

Nice try, Girl.

Folks, I got home last night to find @Eulalia had done this to herself.
View attachment 1042668

Girl, while your effort is most appreciated, and it was indeed a wonderful night, it's not going to save you. Wordiness is simply not to be tolerated. Plus, your "friends" all voted to have you punished -- not that that really mattered. And, you should have considered the other problem it would cause. You know how grumpy I get when sleep deprived.:loco:

So, you will be punished and it will be public.

Details to be announced later.
Wondering whether that cheap IKEA bed will be sturdy enough ….

Back
Top Bottom