Very Willing Victims

Go to CruxDreams.com
Thinking about getting one of these for @Eulalia . But, they're a bit pricey and it looks like there's a lot of wasted space, so I'm thinking a much smaller one that's more reasonably priced. What do you guys think?

View attachment 1043094View attachment 1043095View attachment 1043096View attachment 1043097View attachment 1043098View attachment 1043099View attachment 1043100View attachment 1043101View attachment 1043102View attachment 1043103
hello I found smaller cages

Attachments

• c.2 (168).jpg
    c.2 (168).jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 422
  • c.2 (169).jpg
    c.2 (169).jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 327
  • c.2 (227).jpg
    c.2 (227).jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 274
  • c.2 (305).jpg
    c.2 (305).jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 257
  • c.2 (335).jpg
    c.2 (335).jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 246
  • c.2 (336).jpg
    c.2 (336).jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 304
Well, Miss @Eulalia, your um ... friends? ... certainly have some interesting suggestions. You know, that little trick with the chains and the bed may not work forever. But it worked again last night so, do you have a preference, girl? In fact, after last night :very_hot::clapping::very_hot::clapping: :very_hot: :clapping: :very_hot: :clapping: :very_hot: :clapping: :very_hot: :clapping: you may even have the large one if you like.

Thinking about getting one of these for @Eulalia . But, they're a bit pricey and it looks like there's a lot of wasted space, so I'm thinking a much smaller one that's more reasonably priced. What do you guys think?

View attachment 1043094View attachment 1043095View attachment 1043096View attachment 1043097View attachment 1043098View attachment 1043099View attachment 1043100View attachment 1043101View attachment 1043102View attachment 1043103
Well, it's not for a slavegirl to have an opinion, that's a beautiful cage, and maybe allowing a little room for your slave to squirm around in might make it more enjoyable for you to watch? (No doubt you've cctv to keep an eye on what i'm up to during the night, i see i'm not in total darkness)

maybe allowing a little room for your slave to squirm around in might make it more enjoyable for you to watch?
You have a point. I'll order the big one.

But. One of the alternatives can save some wear and tear on my flogging arm. For some reason, you seem to often do things worthy of punishment, and my arm can get really tired at times. I think a bunch of hours in this one now and then would add an interesting and easy (for me), alternative. So, I ordered it also.
c.2 (336).jpg
I know it's very early, but Happy Birthday! Enjoy!

You have a point. I'll order the big one.

But. One of the alternatives can save some wear and tear on my flogging arm. For some reason, you seem to often do things worthy of punishment, and my arm can get really tired at times. I think a bunch of hours in this one now and then would add an interesting and easy (for me), alternative. So, I ordered it also.
View attachment 1043671
I know it's very early, but Happy Birthday! Enjoy!
Oh thankyou Sir! Yes, that Punishment Cage is just right to keep your slavegirl in the proper position for learning obedience and humility. Useful for transporting her on the truck, too. And of course i'd be quite unable to protect myself from any casual tortures you or your friends might care to inflict for the pleasure of hearing me squeal.

Oh yes, i think quite a few of us keep a set of bondage kit and suitable lengths of rope in the bedside cabinet.

Last edited:
Oh thankyou Sir! Yes, that Punishment Cage is just right to keep your slavegirl in the proper position for learning obedience and humility. Useful for transporting her on the truck, too. And of course i'd be quite unable to protect myself from any casual tortures you or your friends might care to inflict for hte pleasure of hearing me squeal.
You're absolutely right about that inability to protect. And, obviously, torture isn't the only option, if you know what I mean. :elboinas:
c.2 (335).jpg

Oh thankyou Sir! Yes, that Punishment Cage is just right to keep your slavegirl in the proper position for learning obedience and humility. Useful for transporting her on the truck, too. And of course i'd be quite unable to protect myself from any casual tortures you or your friends might care to inflict for hte pleasure of hearing me squeal.
Oh yes, i think quite a few of us keep a set of bondage kit and suitable lengths of rope in the bedside cabinet.
C,mon folks, seriously -- how could anyone not love this woman!!!:elboinas:

Last edited:
Some more odds and ends:

They've all signed their slavery contracts, now it's time to don the proper attire.
yyiwy.jpg

She decided it was just too boring being a 19th century housewife. Soon, she'll be in a group like the one above.
ywu.jpg

There seems to be no end to women willing to sign slave contracts.
yityie.jpg

As in many businesses, slavery requires good marketing.
Petgirls-FOR-SALE-12.jpgtumblr_ob5h2dv4ya1vyh3ejo3_1280.jpgtumblr_ob5h2dv4ya1vyh3ejo6_1280.jpg

And soon, you're off to your new home.
fghgjs.jpgdhgd - Copy.jpg294_1000.jpg

She's wearing one of my favorite outfits for @Eulalia.
tumblr_mx9pw08IyF1t3anj1o3_1280.jpg

They all look to comfortable. Maybe turn them over, put a pillow or two under their hips and grease their arse for a dildo. A few swats with a whip and they will be ready to be bugged!

Back
Top Bottom