Victim's Eye View

Go to CruxDreams.com
How nice of them! Some bling while on the cross. . .
ring2.jpg

Hope they don't scratch it with those nasty spikes!

When I wrote "Nubians could give her a "little rock" in a prison cell" I wanted to refer to "take her at night in her cell" - that is, that they would give her some crazy fun (let's rock) or taste of being a slave condemned to the cross with no rights and she's guest in their cell and they. English isn't my native so my mistake.

But the idea of jewelry is not bad! But won't she has too much of it? ;)
In fact, they will take her necklace (slave collar) and necklace (hard chain), bracelets (shackles) as well. And after all, being nailed to the cross, she will have "piercings" in her wrists and feet, and these are quite shiny ornaments - especially after being struck by a hammer and polishing their head, and it will be with her for the end of her sentence!
Such a beauty gesture for those little beauty princess Sabina! :D

The Version 1 scene I did in 2013 where they are placing Sabina's titulus was different. I had Antius working around and reaching over Sabina, not touching her. I never did like that, thought it didn't look natural, particularly the way Antius had to twist his neck. No executioner would do it that way in reality! Here are some of the old renders of that scene:

View attachment 1173044View attachment 1173045View attachment 1173046

Sabina looks at him dully. He has nailed her to the cross, and now he is nailing that sign in place over her head. But her body language and expression do not show fear, and she should be terrified. When it came time to redo this scene, I got to make a lot of changes!

Of course, Antius has no regard for Sabina. He needs to nail that titulus in place, so he reaches up and contemptuously shoves her head over to the side because it's in his way. Sabina reacts to him - her face shows fear and her hips are twisted, instinctively trying to move away from him. There is little else she can do. He has just finished driving nails through each of her feet, and even though she is familiar with the crucifixion process, she panics because there is nothing preventing him from doing more, anything he pleases to her. She knows very well she is at his mercy.

The action in this scene is almost an afterthought. It's the interaction between Sabina and her executioner that is central to it.
Thanks for the insight into your creative process and the implications of the interactions between the two characters. So true. She probably knows Antius isn't likely to wack some random nail into her, but she doesn't know for certain, and like you said, is powerless to do anything other than try her best to twist away from harm's way. The improvements you made brings so much more to the scene!!

When I wrote "Nubians could give her a "little rock" in a prison cell" I wanted to refer to "take her at night in her cell" - that is, that they would give her some crazy fun (let's rock) or taste of being a slave condemned to the cross with no rights and she's guest in their cell and they. English isn't my native so my mistake.

But the idea of jewelry is not bad! But won't she has too much of it? ;)
In fact, they will take her necklace (slave collar) and necklace (hard chain), bracelets (shackles) as well. And after all, being nailed to the cross, she will have "piercings" in her wrists and feet, and these are quite shiny ornaments - especially after being struck by a hammer and polishing their head, and it will be with her for the end of her sentence!
Such a beauty gesture for those little beauty princess Sabina! :D
Zydol--

I intended what is called a play on words; that is, using a word in the wrong way intentionally for humor. You made no mistake.

And as a career English teacher who taught many non-native speakers, let me say that your English is very good. :ole:

Pics/Art that show from the POV of the crucified?​

It's inspired by an artwork I watched recently which show the crucifixion from the POV of Jesus...

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm opening this thread with the idea that we don't see a great many images
showing a 'victim's eye view' (or, for HangingTree's benefit, 'malefator's eye view ;)) -
what a crucified woman sees - as she reaches her Golgotha, as she lies on her cross
to be nailed, as she's being raised, as she hangs there...

looking down, my slowly heaving, sweat-soaked, scourge-scarred breasts,
my nailed feet, blood trickling down the upright to the stony soil, the weeds, the bones;
looking to one side, my stretched arm, my poor, nailed wrist, my fingers clutching futilely;
looking up, the crows, the vultures, the blinding sun...

I know Crucificateur's given us some views like that,
I think I've seen some by the likes of Damian, Jedakk, Skating Jesus...?
There may well be more - please will anyone who's got any such images post them here? Thanks.

And if any of our brilliant artists are promptd to create new
'victim's eye views', that would be even better!

And, although this thread's in the Crucifixion area,
we don't rule out 'victim's eye views' at the whipping post, on the rack,
in the cage... any where a girl (maybe a boy) is suffering, or is about to suffer -
I think 'victim's eye views' in such situations are even rarer.

And writing too would be welcome - words that express not just what the victim sees,
but what she feels with her skin, what she hears, what she smells, the taste in her mouth...

It's an invitation to artists and writers to empathise, imagine yourselves in the suffering girl's skin,
and to image collectors to burrow in the picture-hoards and bring up exciting treasures.

:devil: :devil: :devil:
“Slowly heaving,sweat-soaked, scourge-scarred breasts” ❤️

Skipping a little here. Hercules stands on tiptoe to place Sabina's titulus at the top of her cross. The nail that will hold it has already been driven through the sign, so all Antius has to do is tap it into the timber. He leans across Sabina to reach it with his hammer. She panics and twists her hips away when he leans into her, afraid he is going to do something else to her. But all he does is tap the nail down in the titulus above her. Sabina narrates:

I closed my eyes and let my head sag forward on my chest, gasping to get my breath, fighting to bear the agony. It was growing worse with every heartbeat, the pounding pain in my wrists, the burning anguish in my shoulders and chest, all screaming for relief. A shudder passed through me as I wondered how long I could bear this torture before I had to raise myself, and I would have nothing but the nails in my feet to bear all of my weight.​
There is the cornu… I thought. No! No, not now, not yet.
I hung by the nails in my wrists, panting for breath, groaning in agony. I was drenched in cold sweat, my body shivering uncontrollably. There was a hideous wrongness about the metal that violated my body, that didn’t belong there. I was afraid to move but unable to stay still as new spasms wracked my exhausted muscles, driving me to twist and writhe in search of relief while the nails in my wrists and feet responded to each movement with sudden bolts of pain of their own.​
I panicked again when Antius pressed up close to me with his hammer. I twisted my hips away from him protectively, moaning in fear. When he leaned closer and reached his hammer up over me, I twisted my head away from him. But I only felt him tap a few times on the timber, and it came to me that he was nailing my titulus in place, although I wouldn’t see it.​
Others will see it, I thought. What does it matter?
I was already as humiliated as any girl could be. And yet… somehow it did matter. Now everyone who passed by will know my name and why I deserved to be punished this way. And they will think, “What a stupid girl! Got herself crucified, for what? Displeasing her domina?” They will shake their heads and laugh at me as they walk away. But I will still be here, hanging on this cross, dying in agony.​

Here is the scene:

View attachment 1171015View attachment 1171016View attachment 1171017View attachment 1171018

Here are some executioner's eye views:

View attachment 1171020View attachment 1171021View attachment 1171022

And some victim's eye views:

View attachment 1171035View attachment 1171036View attachment 1171037
The 4th, 5th and 6th images encapsulates the complete worthless status of the naked, bleeding young female they have just crucified. Not even a glance at the agony evident in Sabina's eyes... she is just another part of the executioners' stock and trade - the most brutal punishment inflicted skilfully and without mercy upon yet another condemned female who'll provide agonised entertainment for the most jaded of spectators.
I fantasise intently about the coming days of her crucified agony, culminating in her not even being worth the exertion of breaking her legs on the fourth day...
Still no evidence of swellings in nether regions of the watching males, though... What does it take??

my vew from the cross

the pleasure and the wish to get crucified may be strong but
when it happens, hanging nailed to a cross, that´s extreme impressive , the realizing now it´s done!! no way out.
looking to my wrists and heels think ,damm now i am affixed with spikes to the wood can´t move ,
only the pulsing pain from my splitted nerves and tendons left , i scream my pain out
the panic overwhelming my mind and the shock let the pain fade, my heart is pounding like a mashine gun
than comes the weird moment, i feel the hornyness and i love that punnishment. squirming in orgasms.
looking around ,the people enyoy it ,look to my limbs see the blood trickle from my toes and ellbows
little creeks of blood from my whipping cuts running down my legs, a guy comes to me, kiss my bleeding feet
some others masturbate or have sex by watching me ,feel me like a horny queen of pain ,naked displayed for all.
lift my head to the sky and take a deep breath.see the birds fying , hear the crowd cheering for more show..
look back down see the happy people and smile ,all my dreams fulfilled now.

Back
Top Bottom