Who was crucified in real life here?

Go to CruxDreams.com
But still how does one recover from that?
Because that's trauma no matter how you look at it. It may not be mental but is gone be scaring. And for all who do crucifixion just for play AI (but not limited to ) ropes what's the aftercare?

Because that's trauma no matter how you look at it. It may not be mental but is gone be scaring. And for all who do crucifixion just for play AI (but not limited to ) ropes what's the aftercare?
Well, as I said for me it is also to much, however hands recover very fast. My father had to do with 80 an operation on the hand and it was a very rapid recovery.

Sono stato crocifisso molte volte (S/M), da solo e insieme a compagne di gioco femminili (faccia a faccia), e sarò crocifisso di nuovo la prossima settimana mercoledì sera da una buona amica (sadomasochista) - e anche lei sarà crocifissa; facciamo anche il cavallo spagnolo e altre torture. Sulle nostre croci usiamo sediles (pioli dolorosi, per lo più con elementi penetranti) e applichiamo clip per sigillare le ferite sui capezzoli, uncini per la carne, aghi ecc. come parte del nostro gioco.
Potete trovare le nostre foto su Fetlife (MaitreEnCroix) e troverete alcune delle sessioni della prossima settimana alla fine di questo mese.

La mia amica mi ha raccontato che diversi maschi l'avevano contattata (anche lei è su Fetlife), ma la maggior parte di loro ha interrotto la comunicazione (ovvero il ghosting) quando si è concretizzato l'incontro o anche una semplice telefonata.

Sembra che un numero crescente di uomini si sia organizzato con la vita in "Matrix", la vita sessuale davanti allo schermo di un computer. Bene, va bene; Tuttavia, è stato piuttosto fastidioso per lei.
hi i' ve search on fetlife your group (maitreencrux) but i didn't find anything, i'm really intrested because my dream is to be crucified, can you help me please?
thank you very much

A reminder of our Rule: We do not allow any content that encourages real life crux-play using nails.
The post that raised that topic has been deleted, along with the replies to it - thanks to members who gave wise warnings and sensible advice.

I have been crucified several times, sometimes girt with a flimsy, teensy loincloth , white and erotically silky, other times completely naked. And also upside down . My crucifixion has alternated between my body on frontal display or facing the cross, buttocks on show. Nor have I regretted being nearly dead.

When I was crucified I was ordered to lay on the beam 1st then my loincloth was ripped off me when I was tied

I have been put on the Xcross , I haven't suffered the agony of crucifixion but I have done alot of acting performances of my death....

I haven't had the opportunity to suffer properly but I've really put the effort in my execution scenes in an acting sense.

Does that count?

Last edited:
I have been put on the Xcross , I haven't suffered the agony of crucifixion but I have done alot of acting performances of my death....

I haven't had the opportunity to suffer properly but I've really put the effort in my execution scenes in an acting sense.

Does that count?
Of course! I think someone really acting out the torture would be very stimulating. In my fantasy, there is a young girl willing to undergo the procedure. Perhaps she is very religious and is motivated by that. We would start by having her remove all her clothes except for a loin cloth. Then she would be tied to a poll or something else that would hold her steady. If she is someone who enjoys being whipped, then so much the better, but if she can just act it out I could use some soft fabric or a cotton rope and hit her back from shoulders to waist. She would feel minimal pain, but her cries would make it very exciting. Then, we could do some other things, like put a crown of thorns on her head. We would tie her to the cross with her arms outstretched. Her feet could rest on a plank near the bottom or they could be placed inside a circle of rope tight enough to hold her weight. From that point on there would be some real suffering, so we would have to figure out a plan as to how far to go with it.

I know exactly how to recover from that and how to banish such things from ones life *but* I will not say so *here* because I don't want to spoil anyone's fun. If you want to pick up this conversation you can email me at hart22756@gmail.com

Back
Top Bottom