Who was crucified in real life here?

Go to CruxDreams.com
I would do all of that and then hang in the nude in front of the men who had raped me. The thought of then hanging on a public cross and believing that I was going to die of exhaustion in a few hours or days would turn me on especially if my rectum was dripping cum.

I would do all of that and then hang in the nude in front of the men who had raped me. The thought of then hanging on a public cross and believing that I was going to die of exhaustion in a few hours or days would turn me on especially if my rectum was dripping cum.
It is very interesting. I'll send you my photos now. could you rape me and then crucify me on the cross?

Who was crucified in real life here? An excellent question. Many CF members, male and female, myself included, have been crucified. Many have partners and groups they belong to and practice their "sport" on a regular basis. Unfortunately, this recent conversation here with HartC767 & Aleksandr811 shows one regrettable problem we have. Crux Forums is worldwide. Hopefully members can find someone locally that can help them out, and they can get together.

Who was crucified in real life here? An excellent question. Many CF members, male and female, myself included, have been crucified. Many have partners and groups they belong to and practice their "sport" on a regular basis. Unfortunately, this recent conversation here with HartC767 & Aleksandr811 shows one regrettable problem we have. Crux Forums is worldwide. Hopefully members can find someone locally that can help them out, and they can get together.
Not only that. The range of experiences is quite large and I sometimes wonder how real some of the wishes are. So, did any pairing actually met here?

With nails? Ouch! How did you recover?
Speaking of Crucifixion (like always here XD) what's the aftercare? If any.
Well we could ask those philipeanian peoples, there was also someone here who actually did it there, forgot its name. For me personally that is completely out of question and barbaric. I think crucifixion has to develop become modern and has to leave its role as execution and become something else, but that is just my idea,
it is not compatible with that:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/man-cries-out-agony-nailed-29653293

AP23097149386189_t800.jpg

It is 8 persons this time.

Well we could ask those philipeanian peoples, there was also someone here who actually did it there, forgot its name. For me personally that is completely out of question and barbaric. I think crucifixion has to develop become modern and has to leave its role as execution and become something else, but that is just my idea,
it is not compatible with that:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/man-cries-out-agony-nailed-29653293

View attachment 1357217

It is 8 persons this time.
No offense to Philippines but those people must have some sort of "tunnels" in their arms and legs. The whole point of Jesus's sacrifice was for Him to suffer the penalty INSTEAD of US so who ever trust in Him may not perish but have ever lasting life! Not to get crucified yourself!! The whole point was God takes human form so He can be subject to death so He can suffer the most brutal death at the time instead of you and I so He can prove His Godhood by deafeting death (via resurection) and assuring us that if we follow Him we too will be overcomers in him. That's pretty much the Ghospel. I invite everyone to read them.

No offense to Philippines but those people must have some sort of "tunnels" in their arms and legs. The whole point of Jesus's sacrifice was for Him to suffer the penalty INSTEAD of US so who ever trust in Him may not perish but have ever lasting life! Not to get crucified yourself!! The whole point was God takes human form so He can be subject to death so He can suffer the most brutal death at the time instead of you and I so He can prove His Godhood by deafeting death (via resurection) and assuring us that if we follow Him we too will be overcomers in him. That's pretty much the Ghospel. I invite everyone to read them.
I completely agree, but the whole catholic church goes in that direction. However, they do not die, so you can argue, to honor Jesus I remember his suffering by displaying it. For us it goes way to far, but probably not for them, I do not know because I never did that, but I think it is painful as hell.....

Reactions: drD
Back
Top Bottom