Who was crucified in real life here?

Go to CruxDreams.com
I've never actually been crucified. In the past, I have attempted experiments to try and safely self-crucify myself, which is very difficult to do in a way that satisfies my urges. Years ago I would tie two long pieces of wood together with rope to make a cross, then use additional pieces of rope to make some crude wrist cuffs that were wrapped around the cross beam so I could slip my arms through easily, and then just stand up on my feet, with the cross at my back and pressed myself up against the wall. It did very little to help with my arousal and the two pieces of wood were very flimsy for my liking. Once in a while, I will stand on the wooden seat from my vanity mirror, with my arms stretched out in a crucifix form or a T-pose and have a long piece of wood resting on my shoulders while grasping both ends with my fingers and pretending I'm hanging from a cross. But then again, it's not all that thrilling either, so I mainly just lay down naked on my bed in a crucifix position, close my eyes, and let my crucifixion fantasies take over. I personally feel that in order to accomplish an actual crucifixion (in a BDSM way) would require you to have the materials to make a solid cross, a space to do it, and a reliable partner with you who you feel safe and comfortable reenacting a crucifixion fantasy with. Unfortunately, I'm unable to accomplish any of that. I don't share my crucifixion fetish/fantasies with anyone offline due to fear of ridicule and people thinking I'm insane, which makes it rather frustrating for me when I suddenly start having crucifixion fantasies play out in my imagination in social situations, and I DESPERATELY want to give into those urges. Deep down, I truly hope that one day I'll have the chance to be crucified in a safe, controlled, private environment at least once in my life. Then I'll know for sure if this is a fetish I want to engage in outside of my mental fantasies and experiment with it or simply let it remain as a fantasy within my imagination.

Alas, you're numerous to say that ! I consider that I'm very gratified for having all what it be needed to accomplish my great fantasm, in having my beloved lover Judith ( and some other friends ...) !
I only hope that all those who are attracted by the crucifiion could, a day, meet people who can help them ...
I know, it's difficult ! It was less for me, viewing that Judith and I were on the same way, she as the Dom and I , submitted to her different tortures ( whip, needles in breasts, electricity and , of course, crucifixion !)
However, I tell you : " Search and try to find people able to satisfy your fantasms : it is worth doing ! Never you can reach the same level of satisfaction than in being crucified by other people ; the self crucifixion is only a "pis-aller" ( lesser evil ? ) regarding what you can feel when other people are crucifying you ...

I have had the experience of being part of a theater performance, I was in the role of Jesus during the Passion Play. The whole game was a new experience for me, but I'm glad that I had such an experience. It was only 2 or 3 years in a row that I played the main role. I don't know why, probably because I have long hair. Experiencing the removal, the mockery when I carried the cross or was whipped in front of the people who came to see it was strange. Although it was played. And when they crucified me (by tying me to the cross), during the crucifixion they bit my fingers and bare feet so that I could scream as realistically as possible.

An interesting experience.

Since then I have been in the position of a Roman soldier crusading and torturing in similar performances. It is interesting that now more and more women are being cast in the main role by the director. Even if they appear under the identity of a man.

As my avatar suggests, I have ben crucified multiple times - some of those with female masochists joining me; facing each other while left crucified for a while.
We enact crucifixions as part of BDSM, and it does not involve standing conveniently and just tied to a cross, but straddling a penetrating sedile or (less often) solely riding on a peg. Since the penetrating versions are attached with a horizontally arranged threaded bar, they give safe but painful support underneath both buttocks - just using a peg underneath the crotch (whether with penetrating object or without) is deliciously painful, but a blood vessel and major nerves are compressed too much for prolonged sessions.
Main issues for prolonged crux play are overstreched arms (to the rear) or a high arm position in general, which can be felt by dropping blood pressure. Topping co-players take care of cold skin when playing with new crux positions.
We once did that on a 1-week BDSM event with lots of friends and many kinks, good food and a huge play room where we put up heavy instruments (including a painful "wooden" horse manufactured by Matthias Grimme's craftshop - he is a famous publisher of a BDSM bulletin in our country, and he himself and his play partners are into anything from soft bondage to flesh hook suspension and nailing etc..).
As I have made various experiences such as with flesh hook suspension or nailing stainless steel nails/horse shoe nails through mine or my co-players' flesh, I am physically aware of typical elements of suffering ...which actually looks far more drastic than it feels (if hurting at all after a short while). There has been a book about crucifixion, written more then 100 years ago where the author seems to be far more acquainted with pain and wounds, knowing that certain things like penetration with nails and tension thereon does indeed not hurt too much after a while (disregarding the overall stress, e.g. if suspended). Modern people do not practice rituals like hook suspensions etc. so they have lost awareness about pain and certain types of wounds.
For example, hanging on flesh hooks does not cause pain, but being pulled up does (i.e. when the skin is dislocated by the hooks). So, I was hanging completely pain-free... which is not the ideal knowledge if thinking of crucifixion with nails (and getting aroused by the sight of nails through flesh rather than other parts, impossible to re-enact in BDSM, of course). As the author had written (correctly!), most pain from nails will vanish unless there will be infection/inflammation over time - or many movements. While hanging on hooks, we swing each other ("moving"), which still did not cause pain. I am writing this sort of "excursion" to explain the issues when enacting BDSM crux play with the purpose of suffering... because it is not an easy venture to keep pain level up over time - all that remains is a difficult position (making one sweat) and pain from pressure - which is why we use sediles instead of just standing on a plank and getting nails between the toes. Those do not hurt - which counterfeits the idea of suffering.
In a few weeks, a young friend of mine (a 24 year old masochist I just met for mulled wine on Xmas market and subsequent BDSM play dates) wants to join the next crux play in my guest house that contains play rooms with high ceilings and hooks and so on... and T-shaped crosses with saddles manageable from "inconvenient" to "painful". As I get to know female play partners (both, as tops and as bottoms) through FetLife, they all see that crux play is one of my kinks, and some want to try (while I keep receiving requests for other things like artistic needling of course... - no wonder, if one conducts S/M sessions and shows them - together with real life network of players - in his profile and profile gallery). People "like" crux play photos in my gallery... and so we get to know each other and arrange meetings for play.
Well, anyway... to me the whole point of crucifixion is prolonged exposure in either stressful or (ideally for me) painful way, and I have loved those face to face plays, because there is so much time to share and stare at each other, hear each other moan (pain- and lustfully...) and get each other into a sort of mind fuck about the whole thing.
A dear friend of mine had helped to design details of our crucifixion plays, and in the end she commanded: "Don't you change anything on it now!" ...as it has cost us hours of trying and straddling and adjustments till positions of arms and feet (aside the cross beam, no support) and the angle of the "cornu" (wooden dildo) was perfect enough not to push on a major blood vessel that supplies male or female genital region.
...things which are not even noticeable during regular S/M sessions (straddling on a threaded bar for like 10 minutes or hanging stretched out from suspension cuffs for such short periods etc.) become real issues, if applying them over long time (starting from half an hour onwards). Tiniest changes can make huge differences in safe/do-able sessions.

Last edited:
Me too, my crux-fantasies are so private as the gold in the cellar of the Central Bank.
I have satisfaction so, to speak about even is not my ambition.
We live once and take our most intimate thoughts into the grave.

Really!?? - Sad.
May I assume: You never had a truly intimate relationship? My kinky girl-friends (incl. buddies) and I share the weirdest phantasies among each other - but maybe kinky/BDSM scene is a little more relaxed about expressing one's sexual needs and dreams.
One female friend dreamt of being buried alive, so her girl-friend and an assistant realised that dream on a SMil event (i.e. a farm for BDSM events with space for outdoor actions) and she got dug into a perfectly made grave (with a big wooden box for protection over her head with access to air and a chance to communicate). She got nakedly "begraved" with soil and was in darkness. She actually loves such sort of mind fucks (e.g. once she was forced to eat "male sperm from the fridge", "collected from male guests of a domina studio" while blind folded - which of course was vegetarian stuff, but she just loved the intense sort of mind fuck and shared those thoughts with us).
Another friend, a privately befriended domina and sex work activist (lobby worker) wanted to be "shot". She is a very thoughtful academic with medical doctors in her kinky network - and careful even with edge play, and so they managed to find a "gun" than could shoot through a small piece of plain steel of her skin to get as close as possible to the wanted experience. Well... anyway: The point is... she just shared all that with us, with her kinky friends, so she could live out her dream.

Last edited:
I see that many here were crucified, and a friend wants to be crucified, could you tell me what I need and what I should do so that she has pleasure and does not end in tragedy?

Well, leaving away medical issues (if thinking of stressful positions/penetrating flesh with nails ... sterilisation, surgical steel etc.!)...
...I personally prepare to a) have extra backup on cutting ropes/chains etc. - and be assisted if suspending someone, e.g. from suspension cuffs on ceiling hooks or beams or whatever.
On FetLife I published an article about this sort of play... hinting to the possibility that I might get a heart attack... when my play partner is hanging on from ceiling, unable to get free or call for help!

As a male Dom I have no desire to be crucified. I certainly would enjoy being the crucifier. As my sub had no interest in hanging from a cross it was not a part of our bondage play. The closest thing we ever did that at least resembled a crux scene was her arms attached to a spreader bar with feet bound together and toes just reaching the floor. She loved being my submissive and we enjoyed many BDSM experiences until some very real life health issues ended it. At this point I am a full time caregiver. There's an irony in that but I love her deeply and try to take care of her with the same attention and detail once given to BDSM play.
Coming here let's me release my dark side fantasies. I am not a totally ruthless prick but I do enjoy playing one as a few in here have probably noticed. :)

I got into self bondage and self crucifixion as a school girl, and practiced self crucifixion until I was in my thirties. I never told anyone about my quirky "hobby". Like WitchQueen and Fox-on-Cross have stated, you don't share with any of your family or friends for fear of ridicule and rejection.

Not yet, but want it, of course, with these conditions ;D (For first try)

-Not public(Especially when it's supposed to be outdoors)
-No filming(Unless its for money, and i want 60% of profits)
-Before i get crucified I would like to wear loincloth and robe on (robe may be intact or slightly tattared)
-Light whipping up to one minute before take cross on my shoulder
-Crucified wearing loincloth (One of these types 1: Something like a mini skirt 2: Tied like in Ramon Martinez's photos)
-Hang on cross for 5 minutes

I could wear a crown of thorns but with wig, because on my current almost bald head it will not have a good visual effect imo.
The title on the cross is not necessary but it can be added and I would like...
"Stormius Prince of Heresy"

I would love to be crucified lying down then left to suffer naked I would be whipped first back and front then tried and dressed up like jesus of nazaretb

As a male Dom I have no desire to be crucified. I certainly would enjoy being the crucifier. As my sub had no interest in hanging from a cross it was not a part of our bondage play. The closest thing we ever did that at least resembled a crux scene was her arms attached to a spreader bar with feet bound together and toes just reaching the floor. She loved being my submissive and we enjoyed many BDSM experiences until some very real life health issues ended it. At this point I am a full time caregiver. There's an irony in that but I love her deeply and try to take care of her with the same attention and detail once given to BDSM play.
Coming here let's me release my dark side fantasies. I am not a totally ruthless prick but I do enjoy playing one as a few in here have probably noticed. :)
If you wish to crucify me could talk details.

Back
Top Bottom