Why do I like Cruxforums?

Go to CruxDreams.com
On the way back down the corridor I look in again on Lox. He has been noticed, there is an attractive young lady running her hand over his chest, and another fondling his balls. The mysterious woman has returned now, belt and knife in her hands. It appears she is allowing the others to arouse the poor man further so she may have a larger target for her tender attentions. I'm tempted to stay and watch, but others await in the big room.
1601797345011.png Being crucified makes me look thirty years younger!:aaaaa:

" this will not take long, but you must be brave as I have two feet to penetrate." She does not resist, tries her best to keep them in place as I hold them, and struggle to hold the nail as well. We only have one try at this. I hold her feet with 3 fingers, the nail with index finger and thumb. Am I too ambitious? No, aim high, go for glory! "On three". I say, "One, two"
I strain to keep my feet pressed against the upright, the right pressing firm on the left, that one pushing down on solid wood... smoothly finished wood but at least still dry, not yet slick from sweat and juices, so with his support I barely manage to not slip... be quick now, pierce me, fix me, hold me!
Flame shoots up my shins as skin splits, flesh parts and bone shifts ... the nail diving in ... coming out through my sole from the inside ... and then sinking deeper, I'm in spasms as the dull clink of hammer on nail muffled by flesh turns into a more metallic ring ... the nail is biting into solid wood!

Two more blows and ... amid the pain there is that strange, cool, but firm sensation of the nail-head pressing against the top of my foot, sealing my fate ... it is done! I am crucified!

At the mercy of this cruel master now with his untiring limbs. My feet crossed over, I twist as I push up, that deep solid pain somehow carrying me, lifting me , urging me to push against, I go up pressing my thighs together and rubbing against the post...

I shudder as I feel his hand trace along my leg, up my thighs to my hips ...rough and tender on my skin ... that same hand! That drove the nail right through! crucified me!
... with ... a nail I'd brought along myself. Because ... I wanted it!

I arch out, throw myself side to side, push as high as I can go in the first frenzy of my crucifixion ... but soon, I begin to learn, get a taste of that lesson the cross has taught since the dawn of ages ... how futile useless and puny all my struggles are, that I must weaken, sink low and fall exhausted, but then I'll be stretched, and torn and starved of air till I must rise again, with no respite ...

Here is the manip from @phlebas that inspired me.

In case you meet that lady somewhere at the meeting, could you remind her that she left me crucified in that storage room? Thank you!:D

ph371b.jpg

In case you meet that lady somewhere at the meeting, could you remind her that she left me crucified in that storage room? Thank you!:D
I think I ... just saw her ... after all I have a relatively good vantage point from up here.
(I can also just about see over the tops of people's heads through the door to where you're crucified in that storage room... )

I did try to get her attention and have a word with her.
All that got me though was a very painful blow, the belt buckle digging deep into my thigh!
"Worthless crucified slave-meat! how dare you disrespectfully address the High Priestess of Rome!" she hissed!

I'm afraid ... some of the people who've invited themselves here are ... really crazy ... actually dangerous!
Some of them seem to have this idea they can bring to life some weird imagination of Rome!

(I can also just about see over the tops of people's heads through the door to where you're crucified in that storage room... )
As people leave all doors open now! That's you right there in the opposite room! :wave1:

I'm afraid ... some of the people who've invited themselves here are ... really crazy ... actually dangerous!
Some of them seem to have this idea they can bring to life some weird imagination of Rome!
As long as they don't bring in lions!:eek:

Okay either this is the exact moment where everything descends into complete bloody mayhem ...

or it's just two guys doing a well-rehearsed stunt in an unusually convincing lion suit for everyone's entertainment.

Like with matted hair in front of my face, tears blurring my vision, struggling to keep my head up, the bad lighting, and just generally the state of being crucified ... I can't really judge reliably what it is I think I'm seeing.

All I can say for sure is, it's chaos!

Perception ...
Is abandoned, within the unsorted mental state of the thought of unknown torment.

Your mind is as naked as your soul and body.

Chills of the early morning air and the burning stings of many strikes, only minutes before.

The place ... the moment ... the site of what is to come, before you with the open sky singing the day beginning.

0F637190-D5A3-4575-9D02-28071F327CDE.jpeg

Or there is early morning tea???

F69D212D-CBE0-49C2-9B7D-210D2A2AF749.jpeg
:p

Here is the manip from @phlebas that inspired me.

View attachment 909468

A couple of ladies have found your store room, Lox, and are making good use of what they found there. Your mysterious lady is also back, I'm sure she will have sharp "words" for you.

Some people here are crazy enough to be crucified naked with nails, hey, we are an open minded group. A little bit of crazy helps.

Anyway, I have eased Yupar through her immediate need, she hangs panting on her cross, her chest glistening with saliva and, well, you can imagine what else.

I hear Malins gasp, Loxuru's mysterious woman has dealt her a painful blow with the buckle end of a belt, the red welt contrasting with her pale bare thigh. Malins is capable of taking much more than this. "How are you Malins?" I ask, running my hand over the welt. I can't help myself, my hand travels up her thigh and around to the small of her back, the top of her arse where it meets the cross. The other travels up the inner thigh, very close to the place her legs meet. So close, hair tickles the back of my hand. "Is there anything I can do for you?"

Some people here are crazy enough to be crucified naked with nails
I don't even know what's crazy anymore.
Me?
This place?
Is it crazy or is it just ... that what was a dream ... is now so real, so true!?
Maybe this really is an occult ritual, to open a portal and bring back the glory of Rome?
Crazy!
I can't tell.

At least,

... someone's tamed the lion!

"Is there anything I can do for you?
I'm crucified! ... you can do anything and everything!
From my outstretched strain, I sink down a bit ... both my feet rotating a bit outwards around the long nail that goes through both of them.
Oh that hurts ... my flesh has swollen around the nail, pressing onto it, so that it doesn't slip easily. Shudders and gasps, and I push out against you.

Yupar, well, Yupar is a different case. So passionate, so needful of sensation, of shame and pleasure. Look at her there, her natural grace a thing of beauty even while nailed to a cross, but I also see the hunger in her eyes.

"Yupar, how are you doing? Would you like a drink now?"

"Yes Phlebas, I am thirsty now! But when I thirst, you dont need to go the birthroom , just need to bring a ladder... You know it"

Yes, I know it, Yupar has strong and eager tastes. No half of shandy for her! It seems I must do my duty now, and provide both a drink and entertainment!

View attachment 908848View attachment 908850
OMG! Ok..that's will be my last supper.
:D
Thanks for manip :)

I'm crucified! ... you can do anything and everything!
From my outstretched strain, I sink down a bit ... both my feet rotating a bit outwards around the long nail that goes through both of them.
Oh that hurts ... my flesh has swollen around the nail, pressing onto it, so that it doesn't slip easily. Shudders and gasps, and I push out against you.

You push out from the cross again, pushing into my hand, I feel your pussy urgently searching for my touch, desperate to ease the agony of your nailed feet. The hand behind you cups your left arse cheek, soft and round, firming a little as you strain to arch out from the wood. My other hand gives you want you crave, fingers finding the folds between your thighs, sliding along the slit, encouraging you to open yourself fully to your desires. You rub against my hand, hips moving, needful of that contact, that touch. Helpless, so helpless stretched and pinned as you are, yet your desire still moves you. My other hand runs slowly up and down your back, sliding over your curved buttocks to feel for the opening beneath. Your movements become stronger, settling into a rhythm, while my fingers slowly penetrate and stroke, tease and tickle you.

I look up to your face, but your eyes are closed. I watch your breasts shiver gently as you slowly wriggle, building slowly, finding pleasure through the pain, pursuing the most personal goal in the face of humiliating exposure.

What a magnificent sight!

Back
Top Bottom