Why do I like Cruxforums?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Holy Shit!

They have all seven of us up and crucified now, and the back room of the Red Lion is really rocking. I suspect the management will long remember the night the CruxForums crowd came to town!

The sweat glistens all over my naked body as I erotically writhe and twist under the overhead lighting to the sound of blaring music ... playing the Stone’s “can’t get no satisfaction” ... and to the cheers and catcalls of the thoroughly inebriated crowd of CFers.

Between the libidinous effects of Joan Tree’s horny potion and the breathtaking stimulation affected by the oversized pair of dildos inserted ... you know where ... by Baracus, I just can’t seem to hold still.

So crazed am I that I don’t even seem to be bothered by the spikes driven through my wrists or the strain of hanging from my cross.

“Bring it on!” I scream, building up to what I suspect might be my first of many on-the-cross-orgasms of the night.

Last edited:
“Now, you look better!”

From her viewpoint, right! We were in a storage room beside the corridor. There were a few crossing steel beams, likely remnants of an abandoned lift shaft.

Under the ‘friendly insistence’ of her carving knife, she had forced me to undress. I had taken the liberty to leave myself a loincloth, using rope and some mop I had found. I had to stand on a stool, and she had tied my wrists to a horizontal beam and my ankles to a beam supporting it!

Standing on a stepladder, she had wrapped a rope over my left wrist and the beam. She did it damn tightly! Then she had done the same with my right wrist.

“Not too tight?” She had asked.

“A little bit!” I answered.

“Good! A crucified must suffer!”

“But!”

“Tut! Tut! Too late for pity! You defied Rome, you will endure your humiliating defeat! Put your feet together!”

She wrapped a rope around my ankles a few turns, and then around the pole. I stood completely immobilized now.

And once I could not move anymore, she had removed my loincloth, onup which she had commented, I was ‘looking better’! She had stepped back and stared at me, with a satisfied smile, my trousers’ belt in one hand, her carving knife in the other.

“So, the scene is set, Loxuru! The Emperor has just turned his thumb down and sealed your fate! He and ten thousand spectators are watching your execution! And I am charged to make it cruel and slowly!”

Meanwhile, the cheering in the other room rose.

“You hear the crowd!” she said.

“What am I condemned for!?”

“High treason to the Emperor and insulting The High Priestess of Rome!”

“The High Priestess of Rome!?”

“Yes, Loxuru, that is me! And I will personally wipe out that insult! By wiping out the insulter! Mind you! if I would ever become active on the forums, ‘High Priestess of Rome’ would be a suitable honorary title for me! And all members would fear my wrath! No teasing demerits, but real torture! Because I would be very powerful!”

“Oh! You have the ambition to become an admin, I understand!?”

“Do not mock Rome’s High Priestess, Lox! I am very powerful indeed! And untouchable! Respected and feared by the Emperor himself! Emperors come and go, but no one dares to harm The High Priestess, or great peril will come over Rome!” She said it with growing naughtiness and a sense of arrogant pride!

“But what If someone comes in?”

“So let it be, Lox, this is CF, of course! Aren’t you the one who always says : ‘crucifixion is a social event’?”

“That includes also a partner on the cross! You for instance!”

“Silence! Just show some solidarity with these naked cruxgirls in the other room! See it as a sacrifice for an illusion of gender equity! Now, the sentence begins!?”

Saying that, she hit my right hip with the belt! It stung!

“Hsssh!”

“Speak to me as : Mighty High Priestess!” and she gave me one on my left hip.

She hit damn hard, that last one! And close to sensitive parts. I had to gasp to breath for a few seconds. Meanwhile, she stood right in front of me, raised the carving knife and teased with the blade, the point and the cutting edge on and around these same sensitive parts.

“Let’s test for how and where the first cut will be made!”

“A-hem! Ever envisaged a safeword!?”

“…Mighty High Priestess!” she said and gave me a stroke on my thighs!

“Is there a safeword, Mighty High Priestess!?”

“What about ‘Please Mighty High Priestess, have mercy with me’?”

“Is that it.. Mighty High Priestess!?”

“Well, I cannot guarantee it will work, but you can try!”

The door of the main room opened, and the cheering swell on loudly.

“The crowd loves it!” she said.

Outside, a few people passed along, on their way to the bathroom.

She gave me another hit, around my loins! It stung again! I tried to muffle the pain with a roaring! She watched it with lustful eyes.

“Very good, Lox, I can see you already enjoying it, mhh?” and gave me two more lashes.

(…)

For a while it seems as if no one will make the first move ...
no one dares break the ice,
or rather,
dares break first skin with a nailtip, and pin the first wrist to the cross-wood!

The men with their hammers and nails,
themselves appear transfixed and petrified of what's expected of them?
Do they not want,
as much as we need?

waiting for such a moment so long ... and then ...
they get stage-fright!?!

It's getting hard for us poor crux-girls to bear the suspense? When will the hammer fall!?

meanwhile from outside the greedy crowd chants,
goading them on,

Cru-ci-fy! ... Cru-ci-fy! ... Cru-ci-fy!

It takes a man of certain character,
who'll do something that others don't dare,
to blaze the trail ...
to pound the first nail!

Tree is the man of the moment, and all in a sudden ...
it's wild frenzy!
In no time it's done!
Nailed, pierced, fixed, pinned and penetrated ...
and then, helpful hands grip the beams and strong arms push and ... raised! up, up, up UUUP!

party_on_crowd.jpg
The music has become wild and archaic,
rhythmic cries and throbbing drums that conquer the heartbeat,
the place is densely packed,
scandalous bacchanalia!
(virus? what virus? right now life or what's left of it is only for the moment ... live it ... die it!)

in the hot, humid air I'm sweat-drenched,
my hair comes apart and is matted all over in no time, (sorry Emily)

I cry myself hoarse in wild abandon as I throw myself outward from the cross,
but in this madness even the wildest howl is just a little gust of wind in the storm!

held so firm, pained so hard,
revealed and fulfilled, the dream made flesh!

I would have thought the agony and ecstacy couldn't spiral any higher
beyond the dome of the sky...

...then I stop thinking.

scandalous bacchanalia!

As I said, the management of the Red Lion will never forget that night the CruxForums crowd turned up in Olde London Town.
.:very_hot::rimshot::beer::tits::headbang::ARMS1::lupie:

For a while it seems as if no one will make the first move ...
no one dares break the ice,
or rather,
dares break first skin with a nailtip, and pin the first wrist to the cross-wood!

The men with their hammers and nails,
themselves appear transfixed and petrified of what's expected of them?
Do they not want,
as much as we need?

waiting for such a moment so long ... and then ...
they get stage-fright!?!

It's getting hard for us poor crux-girls to bear the suspense? When will the hammer fall!?

meanwhile from outside the greedy crowd chants,
goading them on,

Cru-ci-fy! ... Cru-ci-fy! ... Cru-ci-fy!

It takes a man of certain character,
who'll do something that others don't dare,
to blaze the trail ...
to pound the first nail!

Tree is the man of the moment, and all in a sudden ...
it's wild frenzy!
In no time it's done!
Nailed, pierced, fixed, pinned and penetrated ...
and then, helpful hands grip the beams and strong arms push and ... raised! up, up, up UUUP!

scandalous bacchanalia!
(virus? what virus? right now life or what's left of it is only for the moment ... live it ... die it!)

in the hot, humid air I'm sweat-drenched,
my hair comes apart and is matted all over in no time, (sorry Emily)

I cry myself hoarse in wild abandon as I throw myself outward from the cross,
but in this madness even the wildest howl is just a little gust of wind in the storm!

held so firm, pained so hard,
revealed and fulfilled, the dream made flesh!

I would have thought the agony and ecstacy couldn't spiral any higher
beyond the dome of the sky...

...then I stop thinking.

I step forward, I have been occupied elsewhere but Malins passion has drawn me back. Tree has begun the nailing, but I wish to complete it. He has nailed her wrists, a very neat job, but others require his attention. "let me do the feet" I say, "you have others to attend to".

"Malins" I say, my voice heavy with anticipation, "are you ready?" I take her feet in hand, she is breathing hard now, fixed to the French wood by her wrists. Now to finish the job. "Let me help you, give you something solid to push against" her feet are hanging, unattached, not in play. Ever ambitious, I take them both, place one on top of the other. "Hold still, dear Malins, this will not take long, but you must be brave as I have two feet to penetrate." She does not resist, tries her best to keep them in place as I hold them, and struggle to hold the nail as well. We only have one try at this. I hold her feet with 3 fingers, the nail with index finger and thumb. Am I too ambitious? No, aim high, go for glory! "On three". I say, "One, two"

The hammer comes down, square on the nail. Malins gasps in surprise, her body jerks, but she is so disciplined this one, a true crux girl, her feet stay in place and the second blow pierces the second foot., through flesh and sinew and into the wood. My relief is hidden by her howl of completion. Two more blows secured her to the shaft. I run my hand up her leg, feeling her tremble, flesh and blood tested by steel and wood.

"You have never looked as beautiful as you do now" I tell the panting woman. She can hardly hear me, she is in another place, ecstasy and agony have overwhelmed her.

I seem to be missing something great!:confused:

Because of a wild 'admirer':rota2: of mine!:loco:

Not at all, Lox, you are enjoying the personal attention of a very special admirer. Feel the sharp steel on your delicate bits, does fear or excitement swell in you, or a little of both? Does you male member begin to stiffen at the touch of her blade? Does your heart beat faster with each kiss of the belt? How does it feel, not knowing what she may do next? Perhaps one of us will look in, noticing something going on in the storeroom, perhaps one of the ladies will see you displayed and helpless as she makes her way to the toilet. Maybe she will be thinkng of you when she finds herself there, behind the closed door . . . . .

“It became clear to me, Lox, that it was you, when you posted a reply to that Phlebas pic, of a High Priestess in the arena, the one wearing a long red dress. When you wrote in your post, she resembled a friend of yours, I only had to look at the mirror, to be convinced you meant me!”

“Uh!?”

She gave me another painful lash!

“Am I right!? Remember what The High Priestess did with that crucified barbarian hostage! Very nasty things!” she said, while touching again with her knife around my genitals! Giggling, as it made me stiffen once more.

“All right! I admit I meant you! But because that High Priestess looked as gorgeous as you do!”

“Sure, The High Priestess does! And once I realized that ‘Loxuru’ from CruxForums was you, it became clear to me, that you were secretly showing up me in your stories!”

“No!”

“Yes, you did! You used phrases I once have said!”

“You are an eternal source of inspiration to me, but I didn’t…!”

‘Whack!’

“Yes, you did!”

“Name one character!? Madelon from ‘The Application’? Julia of Brixellum? Aurore d’Artois from ‘Queen of Chaos’? I don’t think that applies to you!? And ‘A matter of Honor’ was based on a story founded by the regretted Hammerlock.”

“To which you added a typical rebellious character of Captain Gallo!”

“Aren’t you too compliant to impersonate Linda Gallo! Or Julia of Brixellum, Aurore d’Artois or Madelon!”

‘Whack!’ another lash!

“That’s… no answer to my question!?”

‘Whack!’ another lash!

“I warn you, Lox! If you keep defying me, I assemble an audience! A few of that party there would likely like see a crucified naked bloke for the change!”

“You know what I think!? That you secretly identify with those crucified characters in my stories! That they don’t look like you, but you want to be them! That you silently desire to live their fate on the cross!”

“But….”

“I have a deal for you! Let’s take a holiday together in the Alps, take a forbidden road and get crucified publically together in some cute village, just like in ‘Alpine Glow’. Deal!?”

‘Whack!’ another lash!

“I take that as a yes!”

“Loxuru, you are an incorrigible rattle!”

“Or we do something tricky and get to the Application Centre for a caning!? You and me!?”

“Well, I…”

“That will not be difficult, if this meeting turns out as wild as it is getting, the whole bunch here will be subject to an application on the bottom! You and me next to each other!? What do you think!?”

The noise from the main room rose again, as another group entered the corridor.

“It is urgent on the way to the bathroom!”

“Actually, I have to get there urgently too!”

“Already? You came from there just thirty minutes ago!”

“Beer runs fast!”

“So, thank me I am saving you from a hangover by keeping you here!”

“I had decided to stop for this evening!”

'Whack!'

“That’s what they all say! There is a safeword, you know!”

“I rather die!”

'Whack!' a lash straight on my loins! I gasped to air, shrinking of pain.

“That’s how I know you!”, she said. "Then you have to hold it! Until it hurts! Meanwhile your session has to start yet!" she removed the stool from under my feet. Suddenly I was hanging with all my weight to the ropes. This was a completely different experience. My heart started beating, I breathed heavily, trying to find support for my feet. While my body was moving now, she teased my genitals again with her knife.

"Your proposals, Loxuru, are very indecent! That's not the way you talk to The High Priestess of Rome, remember!? You should treat her with respect!"

"Now, I go to the bathroom myself. Enjoy it here, as I figure you are doing!". And she left. And left the door open...

(…)

... AND HERE IS THE RESULT ! ...

View attachment 907988
From the left to the right :
Barb is groaning : " Holly shit ! They were saying that we'll be roped and the nails are percing my wrists and feet ! That's not fair ! HOLLY SHIT !":mad:
Kathy : she's accepting her fate ; she dreamed of this public real crucifixion, she's so much masochistic !:)
Messaline : I arch my body so, they can view the hard Judith'lashes and more, for the pleasure of Apostate, I show in front my delicate hole !:rolleyes:
Siss : she doesn't think, she is there and it's all, it's suffiscient : she can expose her nice body with her rotund little breats ... She's "aux anges"! :tits:
Eul : Scottish, as always ! Masochist but happy to be ! She will endure her pain to the end ! :very_hot::bdsm-wink:
Yupar : a great pain for her, but it's she was always searching ! She looks like a woman'Jesus, accepting her fate to save us ... a QUEEN ! :headbang:
Malins : she was coming in late but it seems that she's into a great pain: could she be support it till the end ? Cheers to her !:clapping::clapping: :clapping:
And that's the greatest party of ALL TIME!

Yupar : a great pain for her, but it's she was always searching ! She looks like a woman'Jesus, accepting her fate to save us ... a QUEEN ! :headbang:

Malins : she was coming in late but it seems that she's into a great pain: could she be support it till the end ? Cheers to her !:clapping::clapping: :clapping:

Strain is visible on Malins face, she is fighting for control, conflicting sensations have left her gasping on her cross. She is strong, determined, I feel she will endure with great stoicism and flashes of passion, one to watch. My hand caresses her thigh in what I intend as a comforting touch "Malins, I have to leave you for a moment. Do you need anything? You are doing so well, I will be back to tend to you soon." She looks magnificent, still arched in her first acceptance of crucifixion, twisting to find that elusive position that may provide relief. It is a futile effort, but wonderful to watch.

Yupar. So queenly, so dignified. A woman who accepts her cross as a thrown, accepts her suffering as a duty to her people. What a wonderful fantasy to sustain her through this ordeal. She is breathing hard but trying not to show distress. How beautiful she looks!

"Yupar" her eyes are open, fixed on me "how does it feel? Do you see them, the crowd, the subjects gathered to mock their fallen queen? Do you feel the shame, the indignity, that is heaped upon you? Your royalty shines through, your strength in the face of torture is a wonder to see." Her smooth limbs are trembling slightly, but her face is so radiant, the will to endure so strongly visible. "May I get you a drink? A sponge to suck on?"

"No Phlebas not yet! I wanna suffer first, y'know? I wanna feel thirst!"

"As you wish, my queen" Beautiful, the desire is strong in her, to suffer, to experience this deeply, to put on a good show. This is what brings us here, the profound depths of the experience. And to see naked chicks on sticks, of course :)

First, I need to visit the bathroom.
What is this?

“I rather die!”

'Whack!' a lash straight on my loins! I gasped to air, shrinking of pain.

“That’s how I know you!”, she said. "Then you have to hold it! Until it hurts! Meanwhile your session has to start yet!" she removed the stool from under my feet. Suddenly I was hanging with all my weight to the ropes. This was a completely different experience. My heart started beating, I breathed heavily, trying to find support for my feet. While my body was moving now, she teased my genitals again with her knife.

"Your proposals, Loxuru, are very indecent! That's not the way you talk to The High Priestess of Rome, remember!? You should treat her with respect!"

"Now, I go to the bathroom myself. Enjoy it here, as I figure you are doing!". And she left. And left the door open...

A side door opens, and a mysterious lady sweeps out. Through the open door I see a naked crucified man, it's Loxuru!
He is hanging, bound not nailed, writhing in discomfort. I can only imagine what has happened behind the closed door, but now his tormentor has left him exposed and helpless. What should I do?

I give him a quick thumbs up "Lox, well done, keep up the good work" I say brightly, and head on to the toilet. Leaving the door open to his room, of course. I don't want to deprive him of his fun!

Well, the show is coming ...

Seeing that everybody are asking for crucifixion, Tree is merging out of his Seagram and takes a hammer and some nails ( it's evident that never Loxurus, Baracus or anybody else are professional'crucificators !
So, he successively puts each after the other laying to her cross and nails them with his professional manner that he uses even if he was too much drinking Seagram ...
The work is quickly fullfilled and the other men can erect each cross to the huge scene, soon applauzed by all the crowd , even those who are outdoor (a huge screen is installed into the street to show what it is doing indoor : a squirrel is filming ...)

... AND HERE IS THE RESULT ! ...

View attachment 907988

Well, you can continue ... I made my duty ... View attachment 907991
Woa_ you are still making me alive my fantasy <3
That will be always mine :)

Yupar. So queenly, so dignified. A woman who accepts her cross as a thrown, accepts her suffering as a duty to her people. What a wonderful fantasy to sustain her through this ordeal. She is breathing hard but trying not to show distress. How beautiful she looks!

"Yupar" her eyes are open, fixed on me "how does it feel? Do you see them, the crowd, the subjects gathered to mock their fallen queen? Do you feel the shame, the indignity, that is heaped upon you? Your royalty shines through, your strength in the face of torture is a wonder to see." Her smooth limbs are trembling slightly, but her face is so radiant, the will to endure so strongly visible. "May I get you a drink? A sponge to suck on?"

"No Phlebas not yet! I wanna suffer first, y'know? I wanna feel thirst!"

"As you wish, my queen" Beautiful, the desire is strong in her, to suffer, to experience this deeply, to put on a good show. This is what brings us here, the profound depths of the experience. And to see naked chicks on sticks, of course :)

First, I need to visit the bathroom.
What is this?
How do you know me well ? ;)
But when I thirst, you dont need to go the birthroom , just need to bring a ladder...
You know it ;)
IMG_20201003_132633.jpg

On the way back down the corridor I look in again on Lox. He has been noticed, there is an attractive young lady running her hand over his chest, and another fondling his balls. The mysterious woman has returned now, belt and knife in her hands. It appears she is allowing the others to arouse the poor man further so she may have a larger target for her tender attentions. I'm tempted to stay and watch, but others await in the big room.
LoxStoreroom.jpg

The crucified seven make a fantastic sight, an assortment of female flesh displayed, pinned yet in constant motion, their alternating groans and ecstatic gasps signalling the conflicting pleasure and pain. There is Barb, complaining as ever. Messa, arched and hopeful for the lash, her legs open to show clearly what sits between. Kathy and Sis endure in near silence. Eul grimaces, stoic in her acceptance of a slave's fate, she seems to be reciting Latin declensions to distract from the pain.

Malins hangs, no longer arched but twisting to find the ellusive position of temporary relief. Seeing her like this I remember how she responded under the lash earlier, her body accepting the embrace of that single tailed whip as it searched for her most sensitive flesh. She even widened her stance, opening herself to the touch between the legs, but I did not whip her there, merely ran the handle over her lips, almost but not quite penetrating.

I wonder now, is she ready for something more? Some greater sensation, a deeper humiliation? No, not yet. The evening has further to go, we can pace ourselves here. Malins is a mature and patient woman, she will wait, and let her imagination carry her in the interim.

Yupar, well, Yupar is a different case. So passionate, so needful of sensation, of shame and pleasure. Look at her there, her natural grace a thing of beauty even while nailed to a cross, but I also see the hunger in her eyes.

"Yupar, how are you doing? Would you like a drink now?"

"Yes Phlebas, I am thirsty now! But when I thirst, you dont need to go the birthroom , just need to bring a ladder... You know it"

Yes, I know it, Yupar has strong and eager tastes. No half of shandy for her! It seems I must do my duty now, and provide both a drink and entertainment!

YuDrink.jpgphRedLion.jpg

Back
Top Bottom