Wikman - retrospective

Go to CruxDreams.com
Nothing in this world is more provoking to me than moralism. Particularly religious moralism about sexuality. That's why I sometimes simply need to make images like these:

26812334984_2bb7047d6a_o.jpg

Works for me.

wikman, crux is this site's raison d'être, and I've always thought a key component of its appeal is what I call the blasphemy component, that the image of a naked woman crucified in the manner of Christ imparts an intense sexual jolt. I suspect a substantial subset of people into this paraphilia are, like me, recovering Catholics.

E1B7BF23-0B42-41C3-8B73-5973BA41AB40.jpeg

My own tastes have, of course. become coarser and more degraded over time.

Attachments

• 323C93F6-60B4-4B86-A169-3B3F81AF72EF.jpeg
    323C93F6-60B4-4B86-A169-3B3F81AF72EF.jpeg
    244.5 KB · Views: 283
  • C1E138B4-7E27-40BD-B072-6FBCC6D51D99.jpeg
    C1E138B4-7E27-40BD-B072-6FBCC6D51D99.jpeg
    43.5 KB · Views: 275
  • B01EA1E8-895E-47E0-9C53-E2573A06D9E0.jpeg
    B01EA1E8-895E-47E0-9C53-E2573A06D9E0.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 301
  • F09686B3-B231-4CF3-9E4B-3E9AD2455486.jpeg
    F09686B3-B231-4CF3-9E4B-3E9AD2455486.jpeg
    182.5 KB · Views: 294
Sometimes I like to try to capture the essence of the 3D-cgi erotica hobby:

14480217888_a3c990c854_o.jpg
This is an interesting image. As you say, it captures a lot of the erotica hobby, I think whether that's in 3D rendering, manips, stories or whatever. We all fantasize about something and we're all, to some extent, someone else. This guy is a big burly, almost rough looking man, who is nevertheless focussed on something delicate, beautiful, and since she's stone, a little beyond his grasp. Even so, she's his, as long as he's working on her. Beautiful work.

Thematically, those images are a bit different from the usual stuffs that I enjoy personally, but it didn’t prevent them from making me awestruck nonetheless. They look absolutely beautiful! And I don’t think I have seen many 3D erotica that match the quality.

May I ask what software have you used to create them? And did you create the character models yourself, or do they sell such high quality morphs and textures for DAZ/Poser nowadays? I love such attention of details like how skin wrinkles or muscle bulges when limbs bend.

Thanks much for such a quality contribution. I’ll look forward for more :)

Thank you for the compliments - I'm glad you liked my art. I use DazStudio and render with Iray these days, and this kind of quality really isn't very hard to accomplish once you learn some principles of lighting. I use characters made by others - these days it's G8F by Daz, but I've used their models since V3 and V4 and onwards. G8F is miles ahead of V4 when it comes to skin deformation, rigging and weight-mapping. Only thing lacking are truly great mats/skins.

Please reconsider your decision to leave this site. Your work is fantastic and inspiring. I feel that novice 3D artists like myself and many others on this site could learn a lot from your input.
Thank you

I'm staying - the misunderstanding has been sorted out :)

For all the glorious perversion, the portrait of the lip-biting redhead is my fave of the bunch.

Thank you! I used a really interesting lighting setup for that one, and the hair prop is probably the best I've ever used in terms of how it reacts to mesh smoothing and collisions.

Thank you for the compliments - I'm glad you liked my art. I use DazStudio and render with Iray these days, and this kind of quality really isn't very hard to accomplish once you learn some principles of lighting. I use characters made by others - these days it's G8F by Daz, but I've used their models since V3 and V4 and onwards. G8F is miles ahead of V4 when it comes to skin deformation, rigging and weight-mapping. Only thing lacking are truly great mats/skins.
Thanks for the detailed explanation. I'm surprised to know that it was indeed a DAZ character. It surely looks miles ahead of the old V4 model which I remember when I used that tool. I really wish I could use something like that for my games someday.

I'm glad that you decided to stay, by the way :)

Thanks for the detailed explanation. I'm surprised to know that it was indeed a DAZ character. It surely looks miles ahead of the old V4 model which I remember when I used that tool. I really wish I could use something like that for my games someday.

I think people are exporting Daz girls to formats that work with the Unity gaming engine. I've seen some VR animations of such models actually. The models are high-poly, so you need to make everything else in the scene low-poly and simple, but it works.

I think people are exporting Daz girls to formats that work with the Unity gaming engine. I've seen some VR animations of such models actually. The models are high-poly, so you need to make everything else in the scene low-poly and simple, but it works.
The problem in my case is with the license. I'm currently trying to make an open source game so DAZ models are out of the options for me. Currently, I'm using a forked version of Manuel Bastioni Lab, but it's under GPL so I haven't been able to find a perfectly suitable option for my purpose so far.

I'll make a custom one just for you [...] then, good sir!
Gynoid on her knees, gobbling cock, hands tied behind her back? Is that the gist of it? :)
Why, yes. ;) :babeando:

Well then, here's what I came up with Apostate!

49720344547_9f6f18681b_o.png

"In the GyneKinetics facilities on Terra, great care is taken to ensure that gynoids pass for real. Rigorous tests are performed by quality control personnel who aren't always aware whether the lady they interact with is an authentic human or a gynoid. The image depicts a common test procedure where the focus is not just the physical properties of the oral cavity and aesophagus, but also how the gag reflex works and how the gynoid personality construct reacts to asphyxiation. Procedures like this are part of the testing each and every new model or personality construct undergoes before being released for sale or download respectively."

Well then, here's what I came up with Apostate!

"In the GyneKinetics facilities on Terra, great care is taken to ensure that gynoids pass for real. Rigorous tests are performed by quality control personnel who aren't always aware whether the lady they interact with is an authentic human or a gynoid. The image depicts a common test procedure where the focus is not just the physical properties of the oral cavity and aesophagus, but also how the gag reflex works and how the gynoid personality construct reacts to asphyxiation. Procedures like this are part of the testing each and every new model or personality construct undergoes before being released for sale or download respectively."

Wikman, some observations.

1. Remember to post images as thumbnails, especially large ones like this.
2. HOLY SHIT!!! :babeando: :very_hot::aaaaa:

By which I mean yes, that’s pretty much what I had in mind. ;)

Wikman, some observations.

1. Remember to post images as thumbnails, especially large ones like this.
2. HOLY SHIT!!! :babeando: :very_hot::aaaaa:

By which I mean yes, that’s pretty much what I had in mind. ;)

Ok, as for #2 - you're welcome! Glad you liked it.

As for #1, Eulalia and Madiosi said it was OK to post large images as long as they are hosted elsewhere. See the discussion earlier in the thread.

So which is it - can I or can I not post large images directly in my own threads, without thumbnails, as long as they are hosted elsewhere?

Skärmklipp 2020-03-31 15.44.09.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, as for #2 - you're welcome! Glad you liked it.

As for #1, Eulalia and Madiosi said it was OK to post large images as long as they are hosted elsewhere. See the discussion earlier in the thread.

So which is it - can I or can I not post large images directly in my own threads, without thumbnails, as long as they are hosted elsewhere?

View attachment 842605

Definitely go with what Madiosi and Eulalia say.

I think Apostate's post predated ours, the point about streamed images needed clarifying.
You're OK :)

View attachment 842931

How does this site work for 3D artists. Do we post all our images in one thread, or do we post them individually, or perhaps by topic in threads created by other people?

I prefer one thread. You will see, the individually threads sinking fast deep in the forum list and will forgetting. I suggest, post all you work in the retrospective thread. Of course, you can it posting too in special topic threads too.

I prefer one thread. You will see, the individually threads sinking fast deep in the forum list and will forgetting. I suggest, post all you work in the retrospective thread. Of course, you can it posting too in special topic threads too.
I've moved the last two messages in this remarkable thread. It's the thread No: 8000 in the forum.

Back
Top Bottom