Wikman - retrospective

Go to CruxDreams.com
Anticipation

View attachment 842931

How does this site work for 3D artists. Do we post all our images in one thread, or do we post them individually, or perhaps by topic in threads created by other people?

As Madiosi says, it's a good idea to have a single thread to showcase your own work.
But you can start threads on a topic that you've got images for, and others can join in with theirs.
And you can contribute to other people's threads, so long as your contributions are on-topic and don't derail or swamp the thread.

(But don't get upset if you get lots of comments and maybe things swerve off a bit -
it's a good sign if members tune into your threads, and it's always possible to steer them back)

For future reference - one image was redacted by a mod as "underage", and I'd like to know which one it was, so that I don't mistakenly post it again? In my mind, all my characters look 18 yo, but pretty faces sometimes makes other people think differently, and I respect that.

Aye, that's a theme I expect to work more on. I've written text accompanying the Backstreet Bang images already produced - I'll post them here some day soon.

:aaaaa:

For future reference - one image was redacted by a mod as "underage", and I'd like to know which one it was, so that I don't mistakenly post it again? In my mind, all my characters look 18 yo, but pretty faces sometimes makes other people think differently, and I respect that.
It was depicting a schoolgirl, wikman.

Last week, GyneKinetics teased that the new gynoid "Model 23" was ready to be released. Now the preorders are in, and the production facilities are running full tilt day and night to meet the demand. No other model has ever scored so high ratings among beta testers or received so many preorders.

Model 23 is built on the highly sophisticated 301X-series gynoid platform and features ultra advanced X-skin, custom chem-packs including MDMA-derivative compounds and pheromones, a parameter programmable AI with reinforcement learning, amnesic mode and modular integration, and the feature our customers love the most: Modular design - the head and body are separate components that can be interchanged with any other model on the 301X-series platform.

We highly suggest, though, based on the feedback from our beta testers, that you splurge on the full Model 23 experience: Head, Body, Personality - the whole package. She has received rave reviews for good reasons. Our product development department have outdone themselves this time.

The image we present today is from our production facilities on Terra. The final application stage of the X-skin involves spraying living tissue - aerosolized living cells - in a process that no competing robotics company has been able to mimic.

Order your Model 23 today and receive 12 power-packs and 6 chem-packs for free!

And don't forget to have a look at the other new models in this release!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The usual applies: This is a 3D render. No pixels were hurt during the production of this image. All models 18+ No likeness intended.

Attachments

• Model 23 factory1-final.jpg
    Model 23 factory1-final.jpg
    801.3 KB · Views: 357
Last week, GyneKinetics teased that the new gynoid "Model 23" was ready to be released. Now the preorders are in, and the production facilities are running full tilt day and night to meet the demand. No other model has ever scored so high ratings among beta testers or received so many preorders.

Model 23 is built on the highly sophisticated 301X-series gynoid platform and features ultra advanced X-skin, custom chem-packs including MDMA-derivative compounds and pheromones, a parameter programmable AI with reinforcement learning, amnesic mode and modular integration, and the feature our customers love the most: Modular design - the head and body are separate components that can be interchanged with any other model on the 301X-series platform.

We highly suggest, though, based on the feedback from our beta testers, that you splurge on the full Model 23 experience: Head, Body, Personality - the whole package. She has received rave reviews for good reasons. Our product development department have outdone themselves this time.

The image we present today is from our production facilities on Terra. The final application stage of the X-skin involves spraying living tissue - aerosolized living cells - in a process that no competing robotics company has been able to mimic.

Order your Model 23 today and receive 12 power-packs and 6 chem-packs for free!

And don't forget to have a look at the other new models in this release!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The usual applies: This is a 3D render. No pixels were hurt during the production of this image. All models 18+ No likeness intended.

I use overuse the word "ignoble." And wishing these were real is thoroughly that. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• C21162F1-240F-4A08-AB3C-F346F66F29DE.jpeg
    C21162F1-240F-4A08-AB3C-F346F66F29DE.jpeg
    461.5 KB · Views: 340
  • 547C0C9A-1817-44AF-9DEB-A7FE8C0EB7EE.jpeg
    547C0C9A-1817-44AF-9DEB-A7FE8C0EB7EE.jpeg
    322.7 KB · Views: 377
Subject: Freya, T Age: 20 yrs, standard reckoning.
Sentence: 800 credits public servitude by reason of disobedience
Flat rate: 40C / hour
Current: 640 credits until release

Instructions:
Swipe card - select the number of hours you wish to use station
Please hose down and wipe clean after use
Use lube liberally to prevent tears
Height adjustable - press +/- buttons on left
Call for assistance for position changes.

----------------------------------------------------

"Hey, Roger!

You need to drop whatever you're doing down in the hangar bay and come have a look at this new
cunt they've got up in station 226. Fuck, I've spent 80 credits and I still haven't had enough of her.

Attaching photos for reference :)

Cheers!
/Karl"

The usual disclaimer applies:
All characters depicted are 18 years or older. No likeness to real persons intended.

London-penalstation1final (1).jpg
London-penalstation2final (1).jpg

Subject: Freya, T Age: 20 yrs, standard reckoning.
Sentence: 800 credits public servitude by reason of disobedience
Flat rate: 40C / hour
Current: 640 credits until release

Instructions:
Swipe card - select the number of hours you wish to use station
Please hose down and wipe clean after use
Use lube liberally to prevent tears
Height adjustable - press +/- buttons on left
Call for assistance for position

View attachment 845641
View attachment 845643

A very unhappy young woman.

46362E6D-A83C-4485-B0E0-D569357FBE49.jpeg 73E016A1-00C6-41BF-B80A-C03489E5513E.jpeg

Mind you, under the correct circumstances I could easily suppress my pity.

F113E13A-5B95-4E0D-AA44-9051F9A33AA4.jpeg

I really appreciate that you spotted her tears. I spent quite some time in Photoshop getting those to look the way I wanted :)

De nada. I dabbled in Photoshop years ago, and found the learning curve way too steep. But I can tell you did an excellent job. ;)

From the GyneKinetics Users' Forum:

Subject: "Project Retrofit"

Ok, so this is going to be a post in many parts about a project that will take me quite a bit of time to finish,
but before I delve into the details, I want to share an image of the result so far;

FembotX.png

Here's a bit of background; I was seriously strapped for cash last year, my girlfriend left me, I got seriously
depressed - you know the score. I used to have a Model D gynoid, but due to wear and tear and a power system
failure, she was out of commission, which was a real bummer in the circumstances. However... Someone in my
apartment complex decided to throw away their old Housemaid robot and put it in the garbage room with a note
that said "If you want her, take her - we've upgraded and don't need her".

And that's when I had the idea: What if you could retrofit the relevant parts from my old Model D onto the
fully working Housemaid bot?

So that's what I'm doing! As she stands today, I've managed to 'transplant' the important parts of her head,
including her AI network, and gotten her to where she can control the Housemaid body. The head is fully
operational - for exactly the lewd purposes we all have in mind. I've posted some pictures in the Explicit gallery
if you want to see me fucking her pretty face :)

Next, of course, will be more tricky. I need to graft in the chest and crotch parts from the Model D, which is
quite difficult due to the rather crude mechanics of the Housemaid system. If you have any ideas about how to
make that work, please let me know! I will be posting updates about my progress, obviously.

Cheers!
//ElectroEngine32

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is "DA-15Y Lvl 4 HD Morph for Genesis 8 Female", and it's on sale right now on Daz3D. Took me some time to
figure out how the material zones work (I rarely read the documentation...) and it was a BEAST of a geometry to
load into Iray. Very resource intensive!

This is a raw render straight out of Iray, the scene lit with a single HDRI, no postwork.

/Wikman

Back
Top Bottom