Wikman - retrospective

Go to CruxDreams.com
It wasn't Josephine's first time doing 'community service' in a penal station, but this time it was a lot worse.
Not only was this bondage contraption worse than the other had been, simple though it was, but the men that
frequented this penal station were a more brutal lot than the comparatively civilized men of the officers' quarters.
They didn't come just to stick their cocks in a woman and get release - they were sadistic about it, apparently
deriving great pleasure from making her cry, humiliating her, calling her names, forcing her to beg them to
cum in her face.

Just as Josephine was starting to hope that her ordeal was over - at least temporarily - she heard the awful
bleep from the computer, indicating that another man had swiped his card in the terminal and bought her body
for an hour or two. She heard the swoosh of the doors opening and closing. She was still sobbing from what the
last man had done to her, still feeling his semen run down her cheek and pool beneath her, and now another man
was going to use her. Out of the corner of her eye, she could see his shadow on the floor as he slowly approached.
Fuck... this guy was a giant!

When he drew closer and she saw him pull down his pants, she heard herself let out a mewling sound, and panic
gripped her. He was a giant of a man, and his monstrous member was the most frightening thing she had ever seen.

She couldn't help herself; she started begging and pleading with him - unable to keep back her racking sobs - please,
please to be gentle, please not to fuck her too hard - even though she knew deep down it would probably just urge
him on and make him fuck her harder.

When he placed the head of his horse-sized cock against her rosebud and started to apply pressure, she felt something
inside her just... give...

She started cumming with the very first thrust.

Ouch - kopia photoshopped.jpg

Subject: Instructions

Penal Station posture hook and oral facilitator

Image 1
gives an overview of how the combination of a posture hook and an oral facilitation collar is meant to work. Note the upright posture of the torso, which gives an appealing curvature to the spine. The strappado-like tension on the shoulders forces the sternum forward and prominently displays the chest.

hook-and-collar1.jpg

Image 2 shows how the collar attachments are applied to lift the chin and force the head into a position that allows easy oral access. The correct tilt of the neck facilitates deep oral penetration. In case the subject needs to be fixated more firmly, additional attachements can be used to restrict sideways head movement and hold the jaw open.

hook-and-collar2.jpg

Image 3 shows the tensioning system of the posture hook. First attach the upper part of the device to the collar. Loosen the screw, insert the anal hook, apply tension until the desired posture is achieved, then tighten the screw firmly. The posture hook has anchor points that allow for attachment of further restraints.

hook-and-collar3.jpg

Image 4. The posture hook can be fitted with a variety of heads of different sizes and shapes for causing further discomfort to the subject if she moves. Inflatable plugs, electrodes, vaginal inserts and clitoral vibrators can be applied to cause pleasure or discomfort as the client wishes.

hook-and-collar4.jpg

Image 5. While many clients prefer visiting a penal station for one or two hours and need the subject to be fixated in bondage devices that allow better access to vaginal and anal penetration, that was never the purpose for this specific system. Rather, a subject placed in this device can serve as a quick stop-and-pop on the way to work or for a quick release during the lunch break, servicing ten or more clients per hour. In our experience, most subjects experience great physical discomfort and considerable shame and humilitation when subjected to repeated deep oral penetration and forced ingestion of seminal fluid from multiple clients.

hook-and-collar5-.jpg

Deliciously ingeniously cruel, Master Wikman!
It would be hideously humiliating even to be bondaged like that,
and of course I'd be totally vulnerable ...
It's not unlike some equipment I imagined in my 'Interrogation and Punishment Centre for Girls'.
A pair of suggested refinements would be a band around my head, tightened over my forehead,
and linked at the back via the back of the collar to the anal hook,
along with a curved metal piece from the front of the collar
hooked over my chin and lower lip and teeth -
then my head would be forced back,
and my mouth held open ...

an idea suggested by the famous tongue-tearing in Mark of the Devil

1587313167382.png

Last edited:
Waste of a good tongue, I should think. :rolleyes:
Agreed - unfortunately she was using it for the wrong purpose, denouncing the Bishop who'd raped her,
instead of the purpose for which female tongues evidently evolved ... :p

Agreed - unfortunately she was using it for the wrong purpose, denouncing the Bishop who'd raped her,
instead of the purpose for which female tongues evidently evolved ... :p

They are a definite survival trait, on a number of levels. :babeando:

(Excessive thanks to Bazzell. ;) :babeando:)

Attachments

• 2A71E94F-4EFB-4337-988A-96935C79E431.jpeg
    2A71E94F-4EFB-4337-988A-96935C79E431.jpeg
    92.1 KB · Views: 339
  • 3D47D0C8-3A2A-4050-AB06-04CCCBE129CC.jpeg
    3D47D0C8-3A2A-4050-AB06-04CCCBE129CC.jpeg
    175.7 KB · Views: 353
Deliciously ingeniously cruel, Master Wikman!
It would be hideously humiliating even to be bondaged like that,
and of course I'd be totally vulnerable ...
It's not unlike some equipment I imagined in my 'Interrogation and Punishment Centre for Girls'.
A pair of suggested refinements would be a band around my head, tightened over my forehead,
and linked at the back via the back of the collar to the anal hook,
along with a curved metal piece from the front of the collar
hooked over my chin and lover lip
then my head would be forced back -
and my mouth held open ...

an idea suggested by the famous tongue-tearing in Mark of the Devil

View attachment 850917
A delicious prospect, a beautiful ,refined,intelligent woman like yourself, naked and completely helpless. Fuel for the imagination (and the baser instincts)

Last week, GyneKinetics teased that the new gynoid "Model 23" was ready to be released. Now the preorders are in, and the production facilities are running full tilt day and night to meet the demand. No other model has ever scored so high ratings among beta testers or received so many preorders.

Model 23 is built on the highly sophisticated 301X-series gynoid platform and features ultra advanced X-skin, custom chem-packs including MDMA-derivative compounds and pheromones, a parameter programmable AI with reinforcement learning, amnesic mode and modular integration, and the feature our customers love the most: Modular design - the head and body are separate components that can be interchanged with any other model on the 301X-series platform.

We highly suggest, though, based on the feedback from our beta testers, that you splurge on the full Model 23 experience: Head, Body, Personality - the whole package. She has received rave reviews for good reasons. Our product development department have outdone themselves this time.

The image we present today is from our production facilities on Terra. The final application stage of the X-skin involves spraying living tissue - aerosolized living cells - in a process that no competing robotics company has been able to mimic.

Order your Model 23 today and receive 12 power-packs and 6 chem-packs for free!

And don't forget to have a look at the other new models in this release!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The usual applies: This is a 3D render. No pixels were hurt during the production of this image. All models 18+ No likeness intended.
I am wondering about the warranty on the Model 23, and how much damage they are able to take. I tend to be rather hard on my clones (they are totally expendable, after all), and this gynoid particularly appeals to me. Perhaps I should buy in bulk.

Attachments

• 45283371-09DA-4AAC-888F-D21B45706339.gif
    45283371-09DA-4AAC-888F-D21B45706339.gif
    1.9 MB · Views: 300
  • B772045B-69CD-43DD-9106-2A8F7DD114F3.gif
    B772045B-69CD-43DD-9106-2A8F7DD114F3.gif
    955.8 KB · Views: 280
  • AB09512C-F469-45A0-9DC7-F241E2E9B1E9.gif
    AB09512C-F469-45A0-9DC7-F241E2E9B1E9.gif
    1.5 MB · Views: 298
  • 519AE905-0048-4D31-ACB9-86959D3F97BE.gif
    519AE905-0048-4D31-ACB9-86959D3F97BE.gif
    772.4 KB · Views: 326
Yes, well, I understand the third and fourth guys. They seem to be behaving normally. The first and second guys, still concentrating on their computer screens must be some sort of deviant freaks. :confused: :devil:

"My stars and garters!" he squealed, clutching his pearls.

How about productivity increases? ;)

My day job involves making 3D erotica and writing erotic fiction, so being sexually stimulated actually helps productivity. After an orgasm, though, there is a refractory period where I can't work, so I make a point of only ejaculating four times per day. Before first coffee break (Swedish tradition called "fika" requires a 20-minute break twice a day), before lunch, before second fika, and right before I go home.

My day job involves making 3D erotica and writing erotic fiction, so being sexually stimulated actually helps productivity. After an orgasm, though, there is a refractory period where I can't work, so I make a point of only ejaculating four times per day. Before first coffee break (Swedish tradition called "fika" requires a 20-minute break twice a day), before lunch, before second fika, and right before I go home.
OoooKaaay!:babeando::bdsm-wink:

Back
Top Bottom