Wikman - retrospective

Go to CruxDreams.com

I'm reminded of a detail in Xavieria Hollander's autobiography "The Happy Hooker," that she referred to a number times.

She always taught a fledgling hooker to give blowjobs by having her practice on a banana. When the trainee could suck it without leaving toothmarks, she was good to go. ;)

Last edited:
On the BDSM internet forum where Amanda had come into contact with Karl, he had written:
"Nothing is as unsightly as a tuft of unkempt pubic hair. Cunts should always be smooth and hairless."
She had interpreted this as a strong preference for shaved labia majora and a trimmed pubis mons and
she had made sure her pussy was shaved smooth before meeting him.

Now, she was starting to realize two things.

First: He had meant ALL pubic hair. And he had a very strong opinion on the matter.

Second: Agreeing to meet him on his home turf instead of listening to all the good advice that
said to pick a public place for the first date had been a major mistake.

This was already brutally painful, and her legs were starting to tremble. The epoxi-plaster cast would
soon rip her pubic hairs out. The major issue was her nipples though. Once her legs gave out and
her pubes got ripped, would she still be able to keep her chest elevated?

hair_removal.png

As I was leaving, Penelope here begged me not to leave her alone in the dark once more...

I think she said something along the lines of:
"PLEASE!!! NO MORE! Please, I can't take any more.. PLEASE!"

So I have a favour to ask. Can you watch her for me while I step out for a few hours to run some errands?

It would be a shame if something were to, you know, happen to her.

dungeon1 - smaller.png

Early June marks the start of hunting season. I’m fortunate enough to live near an upper secondary school and within spitting distance of a beach. See, at the end of the first week of June, the last-year students (Seniors, 18-19 yrs) hand in their final assignments and teachers register their grades. Those who fail a subject get to re-take tests during a two-week interval, and then the formal end of their Senior year is usually the last Friday before midsummer. During this two-week period between the final grades and formal end of their upper secondary education, those students who managed to pass all their exams always celebrate and relax. It’s like their final two weeks of freedom before adult responsibilities come crashing in.
Summertime1.jpg Summertime2.jpg Summertime3.jpg

My favourite hunting grounds are in a local botanical garden, along the paths that the students walk between their school and the beach. I like to casually stroll around and pick my targets with care. They need to be alone, obviously, and they need to appeal to my tastes. And the timing needs to be just right. There is a short-cut along a high stone wall where visibility is very limited, and if nobody else is in sight, that’s where I dart them.

Summertime4.jpg

My recipe is pretty simple. I coat the darts with a mixture of etorphine and a phenothiazine tranquillizer such as acepromazine or methotrimeprazine. Humans are surprisingly weak compared to wild animals. One tenth of the dose that would put a deer to sleep is plenty for a young woman between 45 and 65 kilos. To be safe, I sometimes shoot an extra dart if I wasn’t sure of my aim with the first one. The area you want to hit is a little below the ear and behind the central line, so that you don’t make a mess by puncturing a major artery. If you get it right, the tranquilizer works very quickly - just five or ten seconds.

Summertime5.jpg Summertime6.jpg Summertime7.jpg

I think I made a mistake when I forgot to pick up this young lady's handbag. I suspect she might have her phone in it, and that it is turned on. That might mean her disappearance
is reported earlier than would otherwise have been the case. Oh well... I'll just have to be extra careful when dropping her off after I am done with her.

Summertime8.jpg

Penelope was starting to reconsider her life choices. If this man decided to pick her - and he seemed about to do so - she had no doubt she would be in for a world of pain.

Attachments

• candy_box_by_karlwikman_delmjk9.png
    candy_box_by_karlwikman_delmjk9.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 354
Penelope was starting to reconsider her life choices. If this man decided to pick her - and he seemed about to do so - she had no doubt she would be in for a world of pain.
Hey looks like you've got Barb in there :p

Hey looks like you've got Barb in there :p
Nothing she hasn’t been up to before, I should think. ;)

Attachments

• A9BB26F8-0559-439F-9BA9-A0B577B9DA5B.jpeg
    A9BB26F8-0559-439F-9BA9-A0B577B9DA5B.jpeg
    39 KB · Views: 391
Used

April remembered only a sharp pain on the side of her neck, and collapsing on the footpath on her way to the beach. It had been the day before graduation, and she had been so relieved that school was over for the year. She was meeting friends for a beach party, and she had taken the shortcut through the botanical gardens. There had been rumors about some man lurking there with a blowpipe, but she had never believed them.

Now she knew better.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Workflow: DazStudio > Iray > Photoshop > Photoscape
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The usual disclaimer applies:
This is a fictional work.
All characters depicted are 18 years or older. No likeness to real persons intended.
No pixels were hurt during the production of this image.

Attachments

• April chained on bed 1 final.png
    April chained on bed 1 final.png
    4.6 MB · Views: 419
Used

April remembered only a sharp pain on the side of her neck, and collapsing on the footpath on her way to the beach. It had been the day before graduation, and she had been so relieved that school was over for the year. She was meeting friends for a beach party, and she had taken the shortcut through the botanical gardens. There had been rumors about some man lurking there with a blowpipe, but she had never believed them.

Now she knew better.

Workflow: DazStudio > Iray > Photoshop > Photoscape
The usual disclaimer applies:
This is a fictional work.
All characters depicted are 18 years or older. No likeness to real persons intended.
No pixels were hurt during the production of this image.
Pretty and cute

Used

Now she knew better.
It seems there’s been some activity while she was out . . .

Attachments

• 60A019D8-A0D0-47AC-BCE3-171459EA826D.jpeg
    60A019D8-A0D0-47AC-BCE3-171459EA826D.jpeg
    425.8 KB · Views: 332
Does an image 'speak more than a thousand words,' as the old adage says? I'm trying to let an expression, a posture, an eye-direction and a teardrop speak, but leave it to the viewer to fill in the details of the story.
Let me know what you think!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Workflow: DazStudio 4.15 > Iray > Photoshop > PhotoScape

Attachments

• EllieCryingFinal.png
    EllieCryingFinal.png
    4.5 MB · Views: 271
Does an image 'speak more than a thousand words,' as the old adage says? I'm trying to let an expression, a posture, an eye-direction and a teardrop speak, but leave it to the viewer to fill in the details of the story.
Let me know what you think!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Workflow: DazStudio 4.15 > Iray > Photoshop > PhotoScape
Amazing, moving detail wikman. Well damn done.

Attachments

• 5F481B2B-75EC-4052-8199-38FDF5CA15E9.jpeg
    5F481B2B-75EC-4052-8199-38FDF5CA15E9.jpeg
    354.6 KB · Views: 296
Yes, very expressive - tearful eyes and an angry, resentful pout - looks like some spiteful bitch has commented on her small boobs - Ellie's going to strip off her bra and show them she's not ashamed, the best boys like nice neat buns!

Yes, very expressive - tearful eyes and an angry, resentful pout - looks like some spiteful bitch has commented on her small boobs - Ellie's going to strip off her bra and show them she's not ashamed, the best boys like nice neat buns!
Yea, Eulalia. What you said. ;) :babeando:

Subject: Elisabeth "Ellie", P Age: 19 yrs, standard reckoning.
Sentence: 800 credits public servitude by reason of insubordination
Flat rate: 40C / hour
Current: 720 credits until release

Instructions:
Swipe card - select the number of hours you wish to use station
Please hose down and wipe clean after use
Use lube to prevent tears
Crank wheels to adjust position

----------------------------------------------------

"Hey Dave, you know that new girl I was telling you about? ... Yeah, the one with the attitude. Guess how that worked out for her? ...
Yup, attitude adjustment ongoing here at PS-217. Here, I took some pictures for ya - sending them right now... Yeah, I was first in line
this time. ... So anyway, you wanna come up and tag-team her when your shift is over? ... Ok, cool - I'll reserve the time slot. See ya."

Attachments

• EllieBound1 - kopia.png
    EllieBound1 - kopia.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 332
Back
Top Bottom