Women On Crosses: My Daz 3D works

Go to CruxDreams.com
New stuff recently done.
Also, since I didn't know where to put it, please take a read of my signature.
Tree takes a perverse satisfaction feels sorry for the condemned women crucified. He hopes they have earned such an abusive execution. He really feels sorry for the woman on the bottom of the two crucified one over the other. The top woman will eventually lose control of her bladder and bowels (or just relieve herself). Nothing can be done for the woman below her...

More recently done executions. The first one as my Good Friday contribution. And one featuring Aralav.

Attachments

• Making_A_Mockery_Fixed-min.png
    Making_A_Mockery_Fixed-min.png
    910.7 KB · Views: 1,482
  • Sisters_Seaside_Sexecution-min.png
    Sisters_Seaside_Sexecution-min.png
    580.3 KB · Views: 1,166
  • Twisted-min.png
    Twisted-min.png
    610 KB · Views: 1,212
  • Empress_And_Co-min.png
    Empress_And_Co-min.png
    686.7 KB · Views: 1,351
Commission done for @ralmcg
So ralmcg doesn't like hair?
Must say, I think they would look better with some hair or even a hint of it , but I am not the one that commisioned it :)
love the differnt poses and skin tints.

So ralmcg doesn't like hair?
Must say, I think they would look better with some hair or even a hint of it , but I am not the one that commisioned it :)
love the differnt poses and skin tints.
He seems to hate it. He is my complete opposite lol

For most men it is long hair, not you, personally, but men, collectively. How did you not get that?

You refute yourself with your words! You are the exception, with an unusual (but not uncommon) preference. Most men prefer long hair, far longer than what you would consider to be long. The stats back me up here.

For most men it is long hair, not you, personally, but men, collectively. How did you not get that?

You refute yourself with your words! You are the exception, with an unusual (but not uncommon) preference. Most men prefer long hair, far longer than what you would consider to be long. The stats back me up here.
Perhaps you are right in saying that most men prefer long hair on women. I hope that you will agree that short-haired women can be beautiful.

I would like to tell you about Emma Watson, the British actress. In the early 2010's she was beautiful with very short haired. She grew it back because, if my memory serves me right, folks who cast movies, mostly men, didn't want a short-haired woman playing their roles. Here's an image of Emma with short hair. I hope you agree she's pretty.

d06c3f658d8b2104e79af910b009e68a.jpg

Here's some non Nailvember content for you all!
The last 3 are part of a larger scene involving 2 gladiator sisters and an alternate Mary of Nazareth.

Attachments

• The_Crux_Of_Us-min.png
    The_Crux_Of_Us-min.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 795
  • The_1st_Sister-min.png
    The_1st_Sister-min.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 834
  • The_2nd_Sister-min.png
    The_2nd_Sister-min.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 846
  • Mary_On_A_Cross-min.png
    Mary_On_A_Cross-min.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 895
Perhaps you are right in saying that most men prefer long hair on women. I hope that you will agree that short-haired women can be beautiful.

I would like to tell you about Emma Watson, the British actress. In the early 2010's she was beautiful with very short haired. She grew it back because, if my memory serves me right, folks who cast movies, mostly men, didn't want a short-haired woman playing their roles. Here's an image of Emma with short hair. I hope you agree she's pretty.

View attachment 1295046
Certain ones are pretty regardless, Audrey Hepburn was one to go long or short and I didn’t give a fuck She looked great either way.
We all have different tastes and some are broader than others.
Shaved heads on slaves can either speak to humiliation, owner’s preference as well as the lesson of sacrifice in their service.
But again, to each their own.

Back
Top Bottom