Bondage / Captivity / Interrogation / Torture Scenes in Mainstream Movies

Go to CruxDreams.com
In the words of the Great Gatsby, "I don't read subtitles, Old Sport. They are beneath me!"
Crimson Tide... The Hunt For Red October...Das Boot... Hunter-killer... those are all great Sub titles. :doh: :p
I kept turning the volume up but they didn't get any louder :nusenuse:
Don't worry, neither do I! I even sometimes wonder if anyone understands Swedish, even the Swedish themselves?:coti:
My Danish Friends tell me it's indecipherable! And don't even ask the Norwegians.

Sigh. What am I to do with this bunch of comics and idiots ? :doh:

Britania Season 2 Episode 6

There isnt any gory scene but there is a dialogue that i found really hot...

In the first scene she is told that her sister is trying to decide her execution method, among the choices are: Flaying, Burning, Burried alive, Torn apart by dogs, Disembowelment.

To the next scene she is announced that at the third dawn she will be flayed alive and her body will be burned.

Unfortunatelly i couldnt find a video with this dialogue!

Attachments

• d9945fe5-6af6-431e-83c5-f755ca69efc6._SL220__.jpg
    d9945fe5-6af6-431e-83c5-f755ca69efc6._SL220__.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 707
  • annabel-scholey-britannia-series-2-episode-6.png
    annabel-scholey-britannia-series-2-episode-6.png
    69.1 KB · Views: 443
  • amena-britannia-series-2-episode-6.png
    amena-britannia-series-2-episode-6.png
    62.6 KB · Views: 415
Britania Season 2 Episode 6

There isnt any gory scene but there is a dialogue that i found really hot...

In the first scene she is told that her sister is trying to decide her execution method, among the choices are: Flaying, Burning, Burried alive, Torn apart by dogs, Disembowelment.

To the next scene she is announced that at the third dawn she will be flayed alive and her body will be burned.

Unfortunatelly i couldnt find a video with this dialogue!
Crucifixion is not mentioned. Is it? One probable reason could be avoiding the imitation of the hated Roman enemies' favourite execution method, the cross.

Heather Matarazzo in Hostel 2 (2007).

View attachment 698717View attachment 698723View attachment 698726View attachment 698729View attachment 698730View attachment 698731View attachment 698732View attachment 698734View attachment 698735

She did the scene herself, naked (except for a small triangle patch), being suspended upside down by her ankles for about 8-10 minutes maximum. Before, she took special training (e.g. breathing techniques) to hold on that long.
I love this scene in the movie when they pan to her feet and her feet are shaking

1)Femina Ridens (The frightened woman).png3)Femina Ridens  Philippe Leroy.jpg4)Femina Ridens  Dagmar Lassander.jpg5)Femina Ridens Dagmar Lassander , Philippe Leroy.jpgDagmar Lassander 2.jpgDagmar Lassander 3.jpgLorenza Guerrieri 2.jpgDagmar Lassander 4.jpg"THE FRIGHTENED WOMAN" aka "THE LAUGHING WOMAN"
(original italian title "FEMINA RIDENS")
Year: 1969
Director: Piero Schivazappa
Cast : Dagmar Lassander, Philippe Leroy, Lorenza Guerrieri
"FEMINA RIDENS" is an euro-trash brilliantly played by the couple of leading actors Dagmar Lassander and Philippe Leroy. The plot, though rather linear, has unexpected turns and takes you into a series of increasingly bizarre and degradating sex games. A beautiful secretary is trapped at home of her affluent and troubled principal and is subject to the S/M
practices of this one. But all is not what it seems. Beside acting the cinematography, the screenplay and direction are of first rate.

Lorenza Guerrieri.jpg2)Femina Ridens     Music score   cover.jpg6)laughing-woman-italian poster.jpg

Attachments

• a)Femina ridens.mkv
    6.5 MB · Views: 266
  • b)Femina Ridens_EDIT.avi
    8 MB · Views: 242
  • c)Femina Ridens_EDIT.avi
    5.8 MB · Views: 230
  • d)Femina Ridens_EDIT.avi
    8.1 MB · Views: 242
  • e)Femina Ridens_EDIT-001.mkv
    6.5 MB · Views: 207
  • f)Femina Ridens_EDIT-002.mkv
    4.6 MB · Views: 236
Don't forget Das Boot!

One of the best and deepest (no pun intended) war movies ever made! I recommend the TV version with 282 minutes runtime over the theatrical release which is "only" 143 minutes long. :cool:

Anya Chalotra in "The Witcher" (Season 1, Episode 3 / 2019) - IMDB

Yennefer (Chalotra) goes to see the magic beauty doctor. She is in a hurry, so she refuses any form of anesthesia. A bad mistake, since the procedure is not enjoyable at all.

As a fan of both the games (played all three of them) and the books (just finished "The Tower of the Swallow" the other day and now looking forward to complete the saga with "The Lady of the Lake"), I found the first season of the Netflix show to be really good in general. But as spectacular as this scene was, it was also the point where Yennefer's plot line jumped the shark for me.

I know that the books and the games are not really in canon either, but the Netflix Yennefer seemed like a completely different person. The problem the producers probably faced is that two out of three main characters (Yennefer and Ciri) only have very small roles in the first two books "The Last Wish" and "Sword of Destiny" that were adapted into the first season. And so they had to make something up for them, which did not really work for Yennefer in my opinion.

a_chalotra_the_witcher_s1e03_01.jpga_chalotra_the_witcher_s1e03_02.jpga_chalotra_the_witcher_s1e03_03.jpga_chalotra_the_witcher_s1e03_04.jpga_chalotra_the_witcher_s1e03_05.jpga_chalotra_the_witcher_s1e03_06.jpga_chalotra_the_witcher_s1e03_07.jpga_chalotra_the_witcher_s1e03_08.jpga_chalotra_the_witcher_s1e03_09.jpga_chalotra_the_witcher_s1e03_10.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom