Crucifixion: Antiquity, Medieval, Or Modern?

Which crucifixion scenario evokes more emotion?

• Crucifixion of Roman antiquity: Innocent woman is crucified for a crime she did not commit.

• Medieval crucifixion: Innocent Christian woman is crucified by Saracens for not converting.

• Modern crucifixion: Innocent woman is abducted during her travels, sold, and crucified for money.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Go to CruxDreams.com
Aren't we all?? Obviously, none of us are so barbaric that we would do these things in reality. But that's what makes the imagination so delicious! The crux stories/fantasies on this forum have no bounds - but let's ensure that we keep them solely to the
Aside from myself I doubt there's anyone here who's actually killed a man or seen one die. The reality is grim so roll on fantasy

[QUOTERussian f, post: 201021, member: 18729"][/QUOTE]
For a russian death is serious business;
Life is no joke either

Reality is for those who can't handle fantasies

Reality is for those who can't handle fantasies
Grrrrrr

[QHATE="mongo, post: 201250, member: 18729"]Reality is for those who can't handle fantasies

Grrrrrr[/QUOTE]
I HATE tiny keyboards and autocorrect

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 282311
...I still go with modern crux...

Here, Barb is not only suffering the pain of the cross but also the humiliation of having her knickers loaded with crap from when her feet were nailed... I think she's mad at me...

Tree

Only because she's a captive passive smoker.... :rolleyes: :doh:

According to Debrett's British Etiquette, 'loo' or 'lavatory' are U,
but 'toilet' is terminally non-U :p

Yes, modern crux definitely has a place. The combination of cruel ancient punishment and a modern setting, the possible ways such a thing could come about - through war, tyranny, changes in social outlook.

And cameras. Cameras and modern media. The personal humiliation made so so public.

Here's some of mine on this topic.
I'm not sure if the Chinese one has been posted before

ph171.jpg ph182.jpg ph187.jpg ph193.jpg ph228.jpg ph269.jpg

Back
Top Bottom