Education and submission or crucifixion

Go to CruxDreams.com

In a deadly silence, four executors, each with a cruel Roman flagrum topped with lead balls, await the sign of the master to begin the terrible flogging that awaits the two convicts.

The terror can be read on the face of the little blonde who really did not think that her stay in this camp was going to be so short!
She had not come to die but to learn, the lesson will be rough and final.
Carla, for her part, knew the risks she was taking by coming to this castle but had really never imagined that, as soon as she arrived, she was going to be put to death.
Now that she knows that her fate is fixed and that there is no turning back for her, she is convinced that it was her destiny and that, anyway, she will die as she always has desired .

The starting point is given and the two victims are directly out of their thoughts by the leaded strips which tear at the same time the front and the back of the body!
Their howls are shrill and the spectators perceive them each time like lightning.

The big chest of the little blonde is bleeding and the tip of her left breast no longer exists, she asks for mercy but, in this place, it is a word that does not exist.

Carla tries to bear the blows more stoically, but the violence of them is such that she too loses her temper.

The executioners are experts and know where and how they must strike to inflict the most damage and the greatest suffering.

It was recommended to them not to kill the two women and to leave them enough conscience so that they can still realize that they are crucified!

The little blonde is passed out and hangs miserably restrained by her wrists while Carla is nothing more than a heap of bloody meat asking for only one thing, to die.

Unfortunately for them, the ordeal is far from over and after two buckets of ice water have brought them back to reality, they are detached and dragged to the two crosses which await them impatiently.

The two women are so exhausted that they allow themselves to be positioned on their stipe and their arms on their patibulum.

With disconcerting ease, the executors place the first nail on the frail left wrist of the condemned and in three blows with the hammer fix them in the wood while crossing their flesh.
The pain brings them out of their torpor and they utter a horrible cry while already, nails quickly drive into their right wrists.

This simultaneous nailing of the two victims did not take two minutes and the screams of the victims did not at all disturb the executioners who really seem to be experts.

They then turn to the master who specifies an agreement with a gesture of the head.
Immediately, they unbutton their pants, take out stiff and very swollen cocks and begin to rape the two women who can only suffer.

These rapid rapes quickly ended, it is the turn of the crucified's feet to be united with the wood of their cross.

Then comes the moment of the erection of the crosses.
In two stages three movements, the two crosses are in vertical position, are assured.

The two women now dominate the world and can begin their dance of the cross, their last dance.

For the first time that I had the opportunity to attend a real crucifixion, I was overwhelmed.

First of all, this devastating flogging where each whiplash tore pieces of flesh and horrified cries from the two condemned men was insane!

Seeing the little blonde's buttocks and breasts burst until I was just an infamous and bloody porridge marked me!

I was really surprised to see her hold out for a long time before passing out because her pains must have been really hellish.

The other, the Carla, remained stoic longer but also ended up falling into a semi-unconsciousness and I understand it because I do not think I could have endured such abuse.

Then, when I saw how easily the nails passed through the tender flesh of the wrists and feet of the two women, I told myself that it should not be the worst in the crucifixion.
It must be said that, already destroyed as they were, it was certainly not the worst moment of their torment.

They are there, erected with their crosses, exposed naked suffering and hoping that their agony will not last too long while we look at them, admire them and think that we may be the next to take their place .

It's strange, I thought I was going to be disgusted by this death show but the opposite happened!

The more these women were tortured, the more they suffered and the more my pussy sank, the more I felt excited!
I pinched my breasts and, as discreetly as possible, tried to pass a hand between my thighs in order to reach my clitoris which was really pointing like a micro penis.

I do not think I was the only one to feel this excitement invade me because I saw the Greek and the French caress each other and the Englishwoman, the sex pressed against my buttocks, which made me feel that she also had her pussy flooded with cum.

I think that in our team, the B, we are four enjoyers who love suffering.

Unfortunately we will not witness the death of the two crucified because we are brought into the castle in order, I suppose, to lead us to what will be our accommodation.

I hope that we will be authorized to speak to each other so that we can get to know each other better within our group and see if we are sufficiently complementary to face the tests which will be imposed on us tomorrow morning.

I am terribly excited and I am also very afraid of not being able to measure up to others.

The future will tell

My poor Carla, I know you told me you liked it, but the brutality of the blows and the way they destroy you should still hardly please you.

Whenever the leaded strips lash your skin, they hurt me so much for you that I really feel like I personally receive them.

It's really horror, total destruction and your screams to you and to this little blonde whose big breasts are nothing more than an infamous porridge pierce my eardrums, tear them apart.

It is half conscious that you have been nailed to your cross, it is in this semi-comatose state that your crosses have been erected, it is in infinite and unimaginable pain that you began your slow agony on your cross.

I sob and tears run down my cheeks!

Nicole having seen my tears and probably fearing that it would be noticed by one or the other guard, asks me to contain myself and, simultaneously, slips a finger into my vagina and delicately begins to tickle my clitoris.

First surprised, I spread my thighs to make it easier for her and also go exploring towards her lower abdomen.

Directly, my tears no longer flow and my breathing accelerates.
My pussy runs and I feel under my fingers that that of Nicole is in the same state.

I want to let myself go but the circumstances mean that we almost stop our caresses.

I look at Nicole who smiles at me, she managed to change my mind and my grief is now far behind me.

The others have they noticed our merry-go-round, I don't know!
They seem to be totally focused on the torture of the two girls.

Clara no longer seems to feel anything and neither does the other girl!
They are agitated by nervous tics and are still alive.

As a game, the executioners send them a bucket of ice water which makes them move a little.

I will not see them die because we are pushed towards a door which gives access to a staircase which leads to the depths of the castle.

I take a last look at Clara, it's a shame that you don't come with us.

Last edited:
What butchery!
And say that I like it!

During the whole test, my pussy didn't stop flowing.

I do not know if in their place I would have succeeded in playing the blows which were which were inflicted were directly so brutal and rapid that they had to be brutalized immediately without going through the enjoyment box.
Their systematic destruction being such that I wonder, although they were shouted, if they were really the nails crossing their limbs,

if the rapes they suffered had a certain effect on them and if they immediately followed, they realized that everything was done and that they were crucified.

Marialexia, did not stop sobbing, while Kathy and SBS seemed eagerly awaited by the show!

We were tight against each other and we had to support each other.
Very excited, I tried to console Marialexia because she would end up attracting the attention of a guardian or the other on her and therefore on us.
I put my hand on her stomach and slowly descends to her vulva.
Immediately she spread her legs a bit and I started to tickle her clitoris while inserting a finger into her soggy vagina.

Her sobs stopped and she started to make a significant buzz.

I told her by ear to be discreet and, in response, I directly felt on my clitoris

The two convicts were screaming while their crosses were erected and we were fondled.

I do not even think that our two other partners were so noticed that our walk that their eyes were fixed on the two crucified.

The feeling of fear of being spotted increased my desire to shout my pleasure and I bite my lips to restrain my moans when I felt a flow of semen run between my legs.

I thought that we were going and staying until the death of the crucified, that the executioners were going to finish them but they had preferred to let them slowly agonize on their crosses.

We were then arranged in the caves of the castle by a small door telling us that we were going to show us our "apartments".

The evening was very busy, what did the night have in store for us?

I have never been so excited in all my life!

Attending this abominable flogging and the crucifixion of these two women really fascinated me.

You can tell they have no skill. They do not meet the blows of the whip helping to dimishes the pain. Getting into a rythym with the whip strokes can not only help reduce the pain but take you mind off of the torturous event. I remember outlasting a new big titted arrogant brunette during an whipping endurance test with my previous master. The poor girl gave up after 20 mins i remember her face when she was rewarded with a spit through her cunt. It made me laugh to watch as she screamed her last her hard nipples and wet pussy betraying her feelings.

I hate large titted women (mainly out of jealously) and it was delightful to watch the blonde as her tits practically exploded and were destroyed in front of us all. I was so wet....Carla looked beautiful....

See the bodies of these women being devastated by these murderous whips before being exposed naked, diminished by deep wounds, nailed to these crosses.

This is what I want, this is how I want to end my life with yet more other mutilations!

Imagining myself in the place of one of these women, nailed more naked than naked, the genitals well exposed to everyone's eyes, makes my pussy overflow with cum, I want to be penetrated by a huge cock, to feel this dick banging on my uterus and then go out and bugger me wildly.
Arrive at orgasm at the same time as my invader while it spreads in me in long jets of hot sperm!
I really tremble with excitement.

Am I the only one achieving such a level of excitement?
I do not believe !

I rubbed my soggy lower abdomen against the upper thigh of the Canadian and she did not move back, quite the contrary, she pressed her buttock as much as possible against me!
I would have liked to feel if she was as wet as me but I restrained myself not wanting to drag the others after me in severe punishment.

The other two in the group do not seem to have this fear because, although they try to be as discreet as possible, I can see that they caress each other's pussy.

Undoubtedly, suffering and death seem to trigger in us irresistible cravings for sex and enjoyment.

The two crucified will soon die, for sure, but we will not be able to witness their end because we are pushed towards a door followed by stairs leading into the basements of the castle.
We can only follow in order to discover what we have in store for surprises.
I have no doubt i am tougher than these other women....i can endure....

What will our night be made of?

The two crucifixes cannot escape well, we can leave them alone and lead our residents to their apartments.

Under the faint glow of electric lighting from another age, the whole group sets out on the staircase leading to the castle's shallows.

Arrived, each group is gathered in front of a cell of approximately 3 square meters, the ground of which is covered with straw.
At the door of cell B, the girls finally get to know their educators, Youri and Lucrecia.

Youri is a colossus with a shaved head, shirtless and dressed only in leather pants with a huge bump on the fly while Lucrecia is a very pretty woman in her thirties with long black hair, dressed in a kind of very short black leather dress with openings leaving her breasts free and without panties which gives free access to her totally shaved femininity and all finished with high boots rising to mid-thighs.

After the presentation and before bringing the residents into their "home", each is seen wearing a large necklace and bracelets on the wrists and ankles as well as a belt all metallic and closed with solid padlocks.
Finally, their wrists are connected to the belt making the use of their hands very complicated, almost nil.

Youri has them put in the order of their numbers and Lucrécia places herself in front of the B1 with an electric tattoo machine in her hand which she painfully applies to the top of the right breast and marks it.
The others then suffer the same fate.

- You are nothing, not even animals, just a number! Tell them Lucrecia !
You have 3 containers there, a bucket for your needs, a basin full of food and another with water.
Have a good night, get to know each other well, and think that tomorrow the festivities will begin for you.

With that, she closes the gate, leaving the 4 girls lost in their thoughts.

- What if we now have a good time? Lucretia asks Youri while rubbing her hand on the bump on his pants!

- Why not, he answers, unbuttoning him.
Don't you think we could afford one of our new bitches?

- If you want !

He reopens the gate and grabs the one that is closest, the B4.

He pulls her by the hair and makes her kneel before presenting her with his cock to suck.
Quickly, the positions change and the poor must lick Lucretia while the other brutes penetrates dry from behind.

Feeling himself coming, he warns Lucretia and both reject B4 so that his ejaculation takes place in the woman's mouth .

- Thank you, Youri!
You know I love your cock and your sperm, thanks to you, I'm going to have a good night.

Almost similar scenes take place in front of each cell.

B4 is rejected with her three companions and Youri does not fail to add:

-Don't worry, my little whores, don't be jealous, you will all have your turn.

They then leave the room with the other educators, the night may be long for the prisoners.

Nicole

Arrived in the basements, in front of the grids of our cells, I realize that we are far from being housed in a palace!

Three by three meters for four people, straw as beds and I'm not talking about amenities, a filthy bucket for our droppings and two questionable basins with, in one, not very clean water and, in the other, an infamous porridge that is supposed to be our food.

The marking that we were made, without having been very painful, was still very unpleasant, we became cattle.
In addition, by connecting our wrists to our belt, we practically took away the use of our hands.

B4, the Canadian was forced to participate in the antics of our torturers,
I thought she was going to be able to get some pleasure from it but it is rather frustrated that we were sent back.

So here we are all four confined in this reduced space, it is not very pleasant but it will allow us to finally really get to know each other.

I am hungry and thirsty and, despite the infamous menu that we are offered, I try to access the pool but with my hands tied at my waist I can only do so by stretching out on the belly!

I have to be ridiculous but it is essential that I eat to manage to resist the torments that will happen.

Speaking with my teammates, I realize that I did not fall as badly as that!

They are all three masochists who do not seem to fear facing their tormentors and are even ready to go to death because they would do everything to achieve their worst fantasies.
As I am like them, it brings us very close.

It brought us so close that after a short time, I found myself legs apart with Marialexia doing me a huge cunilingus.

The other two were not left out because they began to eat each other's pussy.

The purrs of enjoyment did not stop overnight because we actually mixed with each other without knowing, in fact, who licked who.

It was a lovely night between women.

I think that without Nicole's intervention, I would still be shedding all the tears from my body while thinking of Carla.

She probably found the only way to keep this moment of weakness away from me.

Since that time, this fleeting moment of intense happiness, I am hot and my pussy does not stop overflowing with love juice!

I hope that the others will not hold it against me for this moment of sadness which does not resemble me and that, when we are alone, we will be able to resume these caresses and go together towards a collective orgasm.

The descent of the stairs to the basement made me think of a real descent to hell!
What if it was?

In any case, our two guards are very impressive, a thick brute mounted like a bull and a beautiful slut who would even kill her mother if asked.

Here we are marked like cattle, ready to endure all possible and imaginable abuse.

B4 had nothing to say when she was forced and raped!

In the depths of myself excited as I have been for a while ago, I think I wanted to be in her place and feel this huge cock penetrate my ass!

Finally, I am sure my turn will come and I look forward to it.

In this cell, we can not say that we have any privacy!
Nicole was ridiculously trying to eat while I was peeing next to her.
Lovely picture and after me too I managed to catch a little food and a little water, I threw myself on the pussy of Nicole who made me envy for a while ago and worked hard for him to reach 7th heaven!

For their part, the other two did not give their share to the dog and in a short time, we got to know each other better.

I believe that tomorrow, whatever may happen, we will be united and solidary.

I look forward to tomorrow.

B4, this is my new name and now that I have it tattooed on my right breast, I will not forget it.

I'm just a number, I'm nothing and they have proven it to me by pulling me out of the cell and forcing me to suck the man before he rapes me.
I believe that the weak point of this deviless of Lucrétia is her love of cock and sperm which may mean that she does not like women and therefore think only of making them suffer.

Our cell is really very small for four and that makes us very close to each other.

After the discreet touching that we had during the crucifixion, I feel drawn to the Englishwoman and I terribly want to explore much more closely this very humid cave that she rubbed against my thigh!

Before thinking about sex, I must think about eating and hydrating myself!

I have just made fun of B2, the Frenchwoman, who, on her stomach, was trying to take directly with her mouth the maximum of food while the Greek is relieving herself on the bucket.

Deep down, I know that she is right and that going through this ridiculous position is essential if we want to have enough strength to face the tests that we will undergo tomorrow.

Each in turn, we follow each other and undergo the sympathetic irony of the others.

The last to pass is B3, the Englishwoman, who after the food tries to quench her thirst.

She is on her knees and, leaning as she is, offers me a delightful view of all her privacy.
I can't resist it and kneel down next to her and start to stroke her with my chained hand.
Her reaction is not made wait she turns around, jostles me and offers her pussy to my mouth while she throws herself greedily on my clitoris.
I love and do not fail to make it heard.

I note in a moment of lucidity that the other two have also started to devour each other's sex.

Shortly after we found ourselves all four intertwined before falling asleep huddled against each other

I would like to torture others i can be a sadistic bitch, i loved watching my old master execute the women not good enough to perform......to give in to the power of men and betray my own kind as i watch them suffer.

But i also really do love to suffer, it leads me to fantastic orgasms, and I also like to see other people abused and whose pains excite me.

This must be why I was so excited to see the two women suffering on their cross!

I must be the worst masochistic bitch that exists on earth and, deep down, I am proud of it.

The other three women who make up Team B with me seem to have the same ideas as I do and as someone who looks alike comes together, I think we fell well together.

None of us looked down when they put our necklace and bracelets on us and practically immobilized our arms and hands, none of us let out the slightest cry when they tattooed our number, the four of us stayed stoic and accepted our new object condition.

The Canadian was luckier than the others by being forced to suck and be fucked by Youri, our educator!
I was jealous she seems to be the favorite and i cannot wait to see her broken....her body is gorgeous and i cannot wait to taste her. I sure she will screan like a whore...

I believe that she would have liked more, but like all of us, was not entitled to request it.

The straw of our microscopic cell seems wet to me and the promiscuity does not allow to isolate.

It doesn't matter to me because being all completely naked, modesty no longer has any reason to be from the start.
Nothing could humiliate bitches like us.
I speak for myself but am pretty sure that others think like me.

After having been able to admire my companions in improbable positions to eat and drink, it is my turn.

I find myself on my knees, my head immersed in the pool of water when I feel a hand creeping between my thighs.
I turn around and see that the Canadian seems to be as attracted to me as I am to her.
Her caress is very pleasant but it is her tongue that I want to feel in me.
I contort myself, turn around and manage to find myself with her pussy within reach of my mouth while offering mine in the same way.

Given our excitement and our particular situation, we quickly reach a very noisy orgasm. I cum in her mouth and she in mine as we devour each others pussy juices my mouth full with warm folds and hot juice.

Encouraged by our enjoyment, the other two quickly join us in order to actively participate in our antics.

We are no longer four individuals but a group united by pleasure.

Tomorrow, when we wake up, it is very united that we will be able to face our executioners. I cannot wait to watch these bitches executed in front of my eyes...

Small interlude

Meeting between the grand master and his very particular secretary who manages behind the scenes the smooth running of the internships and the finances of the castle!

- Master, an error occurred during the draw for the teams, you drew lots of two cards that you shouldn't have and we executed two girls who shouldn't be!

- How is it possible ?

- The two girls for whom the masters had paid the extra to be executed were Nicole, a Frenchwoman, and Starbuckslut, an Englishwoman.
We are very lucky that they ended up on the same team, the B!

- Yes of course ! But then we have to run two more.

- Unfortunately, there is no other possibility, master!

- Very well, in this case, tomorrow we will start their ordeal.
Now, undress and masturbate before coming to suck me, these future deaths make me want sex.

At the castle, we get up at dawn and it is therefore very early that the leaders of the groups make their residents move.

Those who show a certain ill will to comply would immediately taste the caresses of the whips.

After going through the door opposite the door where they had entered the day before, they find themselves in another cellar where, waiting for them, guards with garden hoses.

- It's shower time! Total de-breaking guaranteed!

Immediately, powerful jets of ice water are directed at the girls who undergo them without any pleasure!
Rather than a cleansing, it is a real aggression that they must undergo without any protection, their hands are always attached to their belt!
After five minutes of this treatment, it is dripping and trembling with cold that they are taken to the central courtyard.

There, incredibly, the two crucified are still alive!
Throughout the night, they suffered, moaned, howled but death did not want them.

They are still struggling, trying to breathe, although their fight is lost in advance, they refuse to abdicate.

The great master who is there, at the foot of their cross, then orders that their legs be broken so that their ordeal may end quickly.

In a frosty silence, two guards advance towards the tortured with each a mass of Middle Ages weapon in their hands.
Two blows are enough for each and here are the legs of the two women broken just below the knees.
They will no longer be able to grow on their feet and will therefore suffocate quickly.

- After this little interlude, here is the program of each of the groups.
Group A, farm work, Group C, stables, Group D, training ground and Group E at quarry.
You can go.

The four team-goers of Group B remain banned, nothing has been planned for them, is it a good or a bad thing?

Left alone on the great court with the two poor crucified who are dying, they wait to know what awaits them.

- You, you dirty little whores, if you think I didn't notice your misplaced gestures yesterday!
Your discreet caresses during the crucifixion did not escape me and you will suffer the consequences!
This morning you will be installed for two hours on wooden ponies with 20 lashes every hour on the shoulders, back and buttocks.
Then you will be my special guests in my dungeon.
I warn you that these punishments are only a form of warning and that at the next incarceration or failure in an ordeal, it is to death that you would be condemned .

The four women are therefore installed on their torture easel just at the foot of the two crosses!
They find themselves in an uncomfortable position to say the least, legs apart and sex on the edge of a rather sharp metal horn with, hanging from their ankles, sandbags quite heavy .
Their arms were also spread out and tied to poles.

The show is very appasive, these four beauties exposed there, their breasts pulled up, their sex abused by this cutting bar and a rictus of pain on each one's face.

Two hours in this position is very long and very restrictive, moreover, the promised floggings have not even begun yet.

Nicole
I sincerely would have liked to be able to sleep a few hours more warmly huddled against my teammates who made me spend a night of madness and collective enjoyment.

Finally, when you have to go, you have to go and it is therefore constrained and forced that I follow the movement.
I feel dirty, like soiled and a good hot shower would not be too much.

My desire will be partly fulfilled because they had planned to clean up before starting the festivities of the day!

The water was freezing and the jets a little too powerful but you have to do against bad luck good heart and this rinsing with karsher in any case completely awakened me.

Arriving at the central courtyard, I was very surprised to see that the two crucified were still alive after the terrible flogging they had received yesterday and the night of agony they had to spend.
Now that they have just broken their legs, their end is imminent.

I don't understand, the other groups are leaving and we, the B, we weren't even given a program!

The explanation comes quickly, we will be punished, we were seen caressing us yesterday during the crucifixion!

Honestly, I didn't know it could be a crime.
Too bad, I'm very happy that at last we are taken care of!
I want to enjoy and I hope that what we are going to be subjected to will be strong enough to allow me to go from pain to enjoyment.

We will still have to be careful because our next fault will be punished with death!
And after all, why not ?
I always fantasized about a cruel death.

Will be to see for later, Every day its pain!
Let's see what is in store for us today.

Wood ponies, why not!
The last time I lasted more than an hour and enjoyed it.

So the four of us are seated next to each other.

The ponies may be made of wood but the angle iron that fits into my pussy is indeed metallic and very sharp!
The bags that they have attached to our ankles are each 20 kilos and pull very hard down, each movement is very painful.
Our wrists have been attached to posts are spread to the maximum and bring out our breasts.

The position we occupy is really very unpleasant and I look forward to the lashes because I am very excited and I feel that it will not take me much to achieve enjoyment.

- Come on, you bastards, I'm waiting for you, I'm ready, don't hesitate to hit hard, you won't be able to make me bend.

Back
Top Bottom