Education and submission or crucifixion

Go to CruxDreams.com
I do not think my teammates blame me for having cracked yesterday during the crucifixion of Carla!
They proved it to me by leading me to many orgasms.

This morning, I suffer the effect of these nocturnal antics, my mind is still full of dreams and it's quite pleasant.

Alas, not everyone is cool like me and the "shower" which we have been given cannot be described as soft and pleasant.

Finally, it wakes up completely before facing the trials that await us.

Carla is still alive and her co-crucified too!

How long the night must have seemed to them!
I sincerely hoped for her that they would die as soon as possible, but the cross does not work like that!
It kills, okay, but very slowly.

Their legs are going to be broken to accelerate their death, I close my eyes not to see that but the muffled noise of the mass of weapons that falls just below the knees of the two women and their cries of pain that ensue that, even without seeing, I feel their suffering.

Finally, I have for others to overcome these moods in order to be in complete osmosis with them.

What do we have in store for us today?

The other groups are gone and we stay there wondering what's going on.

We will be punished for unlawful caresses during the crucifixion!
But it's my fault, I'm the only one responsible and wants to intervene but a painful whiplash reminds me that I don't have the right to speak!
The others do not look at me especially and seem to accept what is going to be inflicted on us.

As awekening, I have already known better!

These jets of ice water so strong that it seems that they will pierce your skin!

We are really considered as cattle which will soon be taken to slaughterhouses!
Finally, at the slaughterhouse the animals are killed cleanly, directly, without making them suffer and when I see, in the central courtyard, these two women who were tortured and crucified yesterday, whose lives are hanging by a thread , still suffering from an unimaginable martyr, I want to run towards them and give them the final blow, to shorten their suffering.

Instead, they inflict an additional injury on them by breaking their legs to speed up their death and making them suffer even more.

I now know that their ordeal will soon end, while ours will only begin.

I do not understand why no task has been defined for our group and that we remain planted here in the middle of the courtyard without knowing what is going to happen!

The answer to my questions is not long, we will be punished for caressing us during yesterday's crucifixions!

All in all, this is just a small misconduct, but I now know that the slightest mistake, however small, is severely punished.

I also learn that the future disobedience or carelessness on the part of one of the members of our group would amount to the death of the four.

I did not come here to be executed, but to make myself worse, to go beyond my limits and to make suffering a permanent springboard to orgasms but it seems to me that we have above our heads this sword of Damocles which is ready to fall on us at any moment .

I have to fight to avoid causing this mistake which would kill us and I hope that the others will do the same.

Two hours of wooden pony with two floggings before being taken to a dungeon for I do not know what torture is our punishment!

Directly, we are installed on these machines!

It's terrible this angle that roughs up my sex, I really feel like I'm going to be cut in half!
It is as if we were cutting my crotch little by little!
My intimate lips being spread, it is my clitoris and my vagina which support all my weight.
In addition, these bags that ballast my ankles prevent me from moving and seem to weigh tons.

The more time passes, the more my pain will get worse!

What will it be when the flogging will begin?

I have the impression that the team that we form in four has found a point of union,
We all love sex and we proved it last night!
I hope that when we start to really suffer, we will always be united.....until they are gone of course especially the fat greek one, it was her who could not contain her feelings when Carla was strung up.

This morning, after going to the "shower", we had to witness an additional torture for the two crucified who did not have the chance to die during the night. Their legs have just been brutally broken to aid in a faster demise. They are proudly hanging on and moan in pain, but i can sense the pleasure they also feel. The focus of us all strung up as we witness there sexual energy as they slowly march toward a public death.

Then, after the other teams have left, we are told of a punishment generously granted following touching the day before !!!

I have my doubts, I firmly believe that our group is deliberately targeted.

Yesterday, in all the groups, the girls got closer, touched, caressed but it is we who are punished.

I cant help feel responsible i fear my master does not want me back and has paid an extra stipend to make it so....

In addition, the second punishment would be an outright execution of all members of the group!
We are therefore only one error from the death sentence. It appears we are doomed.

My master is very old but also very rich and I know he wants to get rid of me!
Perhaps he put enough money in the balance so that I do not come out alive from this ordeal he imposed on me.

Unfortunately, this brings the end of the other three at the same time.
Why then am I not already dying on a cross, it would have been much simpler and would have cost less lives. Perhaps there is hope.....

I do not know if I will have the answer to these questions but I got out of my thoughts because they take me to the wooden pony that is reserved for me.

Several times already I suffered this torture and I always enjoyed when I was whipped.

I know the position is very uncomfortable but it doesn't scare me at all.
I appreciate to feel this angle which crushes my clitoris and tortures my vagina but I must say that the weights that have been attached to my ankles are much more important than what I had known before.

I hope that the orgasms that will undoubtedly cross me will also be much more important than those that I experienced earlier in the same situation i feel the guards eyes on my breasts as my arms are tied.

My pussy is wet as my large lips are spread so i can take the metal ridge into my warm cunt. I buck softly in pain and pleasure as my sex rubs against it.... oh yes i will orgasm.. where are those whips.....

5 .

After having let their victims get used to their delicate position for a long time, Youri and Lucrétia, a sadistic gleam in their eyes, prepare to inflict the first part of their flogging on them.

Very quickly, the Roman flagrum of the executioners marks the back of Marialexia and Nicole who are the first two to undergo the punishment under the eyes of the other two.

The Greek, despite the intense pain and strident cries, quite stoically endures Youri's powerful blows while the French does not stop insulting Lucrécia:

"Stronger, bitch, the blows you give me strike my back but will never reach my soul! "

Lucretia redoubles then of violence, strikes more calmly, more viciously and ends up snatching from Nicole hoarse cries which do not seem to be pain but pleasure!
She is enjoying, the pain has given her the way to pleasure.
The more the strips of the whip mark her body, the more she screams her enjoyment.

Twenty shots, it quickly passed and if one is happy to have held out, the other seems to recover with difficulty from the orgasm that has just crossed.

Before the flogging of the other two begins, a loud cry disturbs the relative calm that reigns!

The little blonde has just stood on her cross for the last time!
She fell straight back when she let go of this fatal howl announcing her arrival in the world of the dead, the crosses have just won their first fight of the day.

The flogging of the other two begins now, as cruel, as brutal, certainly very difficult to endure and yet they stand firm and do not stoop to beg their executioners to stop.

A stream of blood flows from the mouth of the Englishwoman who has bitten on her lips while tears run down the cheeks of the Canadian.

Both are magnificent in their suffering, their breasts pointing and their willingness to face the punishment inflicted on them.

For the moment, they are recovering and awaiting the resumption of hostilities.

In their position, time does not seem to have elapsed, how long have they been there?
They ignore it but know that it is not yet ready to end because the second wave of lashes has not yet started.

They talk to each other, what can they say to each other?
Are they encouraging each other?

The second part begins and Nicole, the Frenchwoman went back in her pleasure, pain is her domain and her ability to go from suffering to orgasm is phenomenal!
Her pleasure seems communicative and her enjoyment seems to be transmitted faster than the coronavirus because the Greek, her eyes closed, seems to have been quickly contaminated by the orgasm virus by pain.

The two others also seem to want to follow the movement and when their turn arrives, as if to challenge their executioners, also seem to follow the same path.

The flogging is now over and the punished people are ending their time as exhausted wooden ponies, sex in blood but happy to have all held out together in the face of this painful torture.

It was under the already glassy gaze of Carla who saw her last moments hanging by her wrists on her cross, broken legs and almost zero breathing, that our executioners started our flogging.

Being B1 and B2, Nicole and I are the first to benefit from the attention of our educators!

The lashes that Youri imposes on me are heavy and precise and each time the leather straps reach my back or my shoulders, I cannot help screaming in pain.
Each movement caused by these blows means that my pussy is each time a little more torn by the metal and cutting support on which it is supported.
The more the blows follow each other, the more the pain is important!
The more I feel that I am getting closer to the moment when this pain will turn into pleasure but alas, just when I feel that I am reaching this stage, the first part of my flogging ends and leaves me hungry.

Nicole, accustomed to these cruel sessions of torture, enjoyed and, noticing my dismay with the situation encourages me and advises me to focus more on the goal I have set myself, on this search for enjoyment.

The flogging of the other two is a bit similar to ours!

A very experienced and rather beginner!
One is stoic while the other seems to be suffering terribly.
I hope for them that the advice that Nicole does not fail to give them will also bear fruit for the future.

Unhappy interlude that the death of the little blonde.
I sincerely hope that Carla's ordeal will not last longer and that it will be quickly delivered by death.

And there you go!

This time, I try in pain to follow Nicole's advice and it works.

Very quickly I am no longer on my wooden pony but rather transported to a parallel world where pleasure takes precedence over pain!
My pussy squirts and my cries of enjoyment join those of my neighbor who does not fail to let go of an additional orgasm.

I got there and went back!

It was very good, much more intense than anything I could have felt while having intercourse under normal conditions.

The other two seem to have also reached peaks.

All four of us have loudly enjoyed and I sincerely wonder if this will not yet earn us additional punishments, death, final punishments.

Uncomfortably installed on my wooden pony, cut by the metal angle on which my pussy runs, I will attend the beginning of the flogging of two of my teammates, the Greek and the French.

The blows begin to multiply and the reaction of the two women is significantly different!

As one seems to suffer the martyr and howls her suffering, the other seems to endure the torture well, asks for more and thus manages to enjoy it.
The orgasm going through Nicole seems to be very intense and I tell myself that it is therefore possible that, as I had already been told, when you reach a certain stage of pain, this it turns into pleasure and leads to ecstasy.
I envy her and hope to be able to reach orgasm like her.

One who will no longer suffer is the little blonde who just breathed her last!
The other is not much better but is still alive.

For us, the ordeal will only begin, the strips of the whip begin to streak our backs!

With each blow, I rear up and feel the metal on which I am placed tear my sex a little more.

I scream and I feel hot tears running down my cheeks!
My suffering is terrible and I did not manage to enjoy as Nicole predicted!

Very concentrated on my own case, I do not know how the Englishwoman reacted who was whipped at the same time as me.

Between the flogging, Nicole the enjoyer gave us advice, recommendations concerning concentration and I must say that the second part was much more pleasant!

I concentrated very hard, went into a bubble thinking only of the pleasures I wanted to experience and I felt a gentle warmth invade me!
An endless stream of love juice started to spurt out of my pussy and, as the leather straps marked my skin, I finally felt the pleasure invade and I then enjoyed like crazy.

It was very good, so it was not a legend these orgasms in pain.

It gave me an iron morale and a great desire to be able to quickly face the continuation of the punishments that they wants to impose on me.

I have not yet reached my limits but I feel that I am approaching it little by little.

Nicole

If they really think they are punishing me by putting me on this wooden pony and flogging me, they are totally wrong.

I like to feel this metal angle sink into my pussy and even if a little blood flows from the cuts that it causes me, it is rather the juice caused by my excitement that overflows from my pussy and wets my thighs.

Now, I am concentrated, I know that the first lashes that will reach me will hurt me very much but will bring me very quickly to heights of enjoyment.
When this happens, when I go beyond the stage of pain, I cannot help shouting dirty words at my executioners to encourage them to hit harder, to make me suffer more and then, my cries of pain are transformed immediately into groans of pleasure, howls of pleasure.

This is what happened again today and, after the first flogging sequence, I felt exhausted but more by my orgasms than by the injuries caused from my shoulders to my buttocks.

My neighbor, the Greek, seems to be much more depressed than me!

I have the impression that he lacks this little "I do not know what" in order to be able to enjoy thanks to the abuse inflicted on her.

I tell her that she must concentrate as much as possible on her desires to reach orgasm, that she must convince herself that the pains she is experiencing are only there to lead her to a second state in which the suffering s 'move aside to make way for monstrous pleasures!

For the moment, it is the two others who undergo their first part of flogging!

The Englishwoman seems to resist leather straps well, the British phlegm is not a legend and I believe that, much more discreet than me, she manages to take advantage of the harm she undergoes.
I see tears running down the cheeks of the Canadian who seems to be suffering terribly,
I thought she was more solid but perhaps it is like my neighbor a lack of concentration or, at least, a bad concentration which makes her think more of her pains than the pleasures she might feel.

I try to advise it in this direction before the second part resumes.

Like an hour can be long when you are waiting for something you love!

Finally, the second part resumes and, immediately, I am carried towards the 7th sky, I feel that my pussy squirts and I am disappointed to realize that it is already finished.

I hope my advice has benefited my partners and that they have managed to reach new heights.

This flogging went relatively well for me!

A difficult first part but an exquisite second.

Indeed, at first, the delicate and very uncomfortable position I occupy on this wooden pony completely distracted me, I had difficultty in bearing the metal horn helped by my ankles peddled by these sandbags and the lashes that were scathing of my back did not begin to please me until the first volley ended!

I suffered very hard and had to clench my teeth to bear, I even bit my lips very hard to avoid screaming and a little blood poured from my mouth .

I think this first part was very poorly supported by others also with the exception of Nicole, the Frenchwoman, who is really the worst masochist I have been given to frequent .
Her ease in moving from suffering to pleasure is truly incredible.
Her production of endorphin must be phenomenal and, sincerely, I wish I could be like her whose orgasms follow each other more and more intense and frequent.
This rare gift that I am certain to possess, I realize that I have not yet fully tamed it and I must apply myself to finally become an expert in this speciality .

One who will no longer enjoy is the little crucified blonde who has just died in a last cry.
The second one will soon join her and we may be, in a more or less long period of time, the following.

The advice given by the Frenchwoman between the two floggings was certainly followed by my partners who were able to enjoy noisy orgasms this time.

For my part, I managed to concentrate from the beginning and I was also able to have fun!

As soon as the leather straps of the whip began to martyr my back, I felt my pussy to drip, my broad areolas and my breast tips harden and, while feeling myself invading in a gentle heat, I began to purr and then let the pleasure totally invade me.

Nothing hurt me anymore and every whip became like a drug that made me feel more intensely the orgasms I was experiencing.
It was divine! I came soft and smooth the whips a delicate caress as my breasts pointed to the sky and my pussy to the ground.....

These repeated orgasms will they still be interpreted as acts of rebellion and lead us to the final punishment.
I feel that anyway, the dice are pipped and that we have become, we members of Group B, the designated candidates, the volunteers forced to be executed before the end of the internship .

I am no longer under any illusion and persuade myself that my end is near but, until the end, until my death, I am determined to fight, to fight to prove to all that I do not lack courage and, above all, to show my master that he is losing the most beautiful of flowers that decorate his garden.

6 .

With the time of punishment on the wooden ponies is over, the four women are descended and abandoned at the foot of their gear.

Exhausted by their flogging and orgasms, they lie on the floor trying to recover before discovering what the master imagined for them.

Each receives before her two bowls, the first with water and the second with always the same porridge as the day before.
Their wrists are not tied, their meal goes more easily.

Leashed two by two, they are taken to an entrance located on the side of the castle by crossing a meadow where they are advised to relieve themselves.
So here they are all four squats relieving their bladder before discovering after climbing a spiral staircase the famous dungeon .

The room is quite large and, in fact of torture, nothing is missing.

In the back of the room, the master and his secretary sit in two armchairs.

They are placed with their backs to a wall, buttocks on the floor, wrists and ankles tied at the height of their heads in a very uncomfortable position exposing their sex and anus.

Directly after putting a gag on them, they are fixed electrodes with very tight tongs to the breast tips and clitoris.

- I know you enjoyed your morning and I have concocted a recreational afternoon that I hope you will like just as much.
We'll start by listening to some music, it softens the mores and will get you in shape for the rest of the festivities.
I love Wagner, I hope you love him as much as I do.

The master spoke in a calm and determined voice and returned to sit, extracted his cock from under the gown he is wearing, beckoned his secretary to take care of it and pressed the button of a remote control to start the music .

Immediately, the "Walkyries ride" resonated throughout the room sending electric shocks to the electrodes attached to the four women.

As Wagner fits well with the place with, in addition, a choir a little offbeat that screams rather than she sings and this despite the gags that obstruct the broadcasters .

The master looks satisfied with the musical interlude and then decides to heat the four pussies well-exposed a little more by giving them every 25 rounds of whip!

Already well damaged by the wooden ponies and electric shocks, the tortured can only howl their pain mixed, despite everything, by certain impulses of enjoyment .

In fact to be heated, the pussiess of the four women are boiling and well colored red!

Why does the master want them so hot?

Finally, I enjoyed under the lashes but I have the pussy that burns me terribly, it is as if I had started to cut my clitoris and vulva, my lips must bleed and my vagina as if I was indisposed but here, no intimate protection, being naked,

I feel this mixture of cum and blood flow on my thighs.
In addition, I have to pee, I don't think I will be able to hold out much longer and the water I just drank further accentuates this desire.

Fortunately, just before entering the castle, we are allowed to empty our bladder.
It makes me feel very good, I really feel like I never finish, moreover, when someone pulls me by my leash to climb towards the dungeon, I always continue to empty myself.

I sincerely hope that the executioners will leave my pussy alone!
Basically, they have not yet touched my breasts and I love when they torment me.

Alas! When I see the way we are tied up in the dungeon, I realize that it is still my pussy exposed like never that will be the target of my tormentors.

When they attach me electrodes with very tight clamps on my ends of breast, I do not even cry but when they do the same to my clitoris, I can not help but howl.
My cries are stopped by the gag that I am forced to take between my teeth and, as soon as the first notes of Wagner's work begin to resonate in the room, I pitch up so the pain is strong and does not make besides that increase as the Walkyries attack.

Despite maximum concentration, I can't reach the pleasure stage and it's exhausted that I see the end of the ride coming!

Despite the really uncomfortable position that I occupy, I am happy to be left alone for a while!

I even believed for a moment that the punishment was over but it was without counting on the twisted mind of the master who has now decided to whip sex and its surroundings!

Will I hold on without losing consciousness because my whole lower abdomen already makes me suffer horribly.

The blows therefore begin to follow one another, violent, painful until one of them directly reaches my clitoris directly causing an arrival of love juice!

From that moment, each blow became a blessing, on the verge of losing consciousness, I can not help, despite my gag, to express my enjoyment.

It's finish !

My pussy is hot, hot, hot!

I am colored in red from my pubis to my anus, it hurts me very much but I enjoyed it and that's what matters.

Nicole
I sincerely wonder what exhausted me the most!
The two hours on this wooden pony with the two flogging or orgasms that I experienced?
My orgasms were great and I am glad to have seen that my partners had also been able to get through the pain stage when it becomes pleasure.

Now I drank and forced myself to swallow the infamous food that we were offered but it was necessary.

On a leash with Marialexia, we arrived in the dungeon after being able to relieve ourselves in the grass, we really became beasts!

I had never been tied as we are now but I must say that the position is very uncomfortable!
Not by the fact that my pussy and my ass are totally exposed, this I am used to and I must even say that I love it, but because I feel that it will not take much time for my thighs and calves to be cramped.

The electrodes that we fixed on my breast ends and on my clitoris made me directly understand what was going to happen next. Electric shocks,
I do not appreciate too much, it pinches me very hard, it hurts me very much but I never came to enjoy following this torture.

What is new for me is this way of synchronizing these shocks with music.

I think I hate Wagner and his Walkyries because they managed to make me scream despite the gag that I have between my teeth and I was very happy that this ride was over.

Honestly, even if my hands were free, I would not have applauded the interpretation.

My pussy burns horribly and I feel like my breasts are on fire.

The sadistic impulses of the master are not yet satisfied and it is with a whip that he decided to further martyrize the clitoris and the vulva by inflicting 25 blows each.

It is much better than electricity because after the first very painful blows, I quickly reach my second state in which everything is enjoyment.
I scream with pleasure in my gag and really don't feel the time passing.
I would have died during this treatment that I would not even have noticed.

I still hope that now they will let my pussy recover because, sincerely, I have the impression that it is completely destroyed.

Finally, I have no right to choose the continuation of the program and am here to undergo and the submissive that I am like it.

I have the impression that my vulva and my clitoris are completely destroyed!

Two hours leaning on this sharp angle made me suffer more than the flogging that
I ended up appreciating.

Eating and drinking to last, so as not to condemn my teammates and me to death, I apply myself to it although what is served to us, the beasts would not want it.

It's funny that they allowed us to pee before joining the dungeon!
It is probably for the purpose of humiliating us but I do not think that being watched in this position could have bothered us,
we are naked and have no reason to feel humiliated!

The position in which we were tied up in the dungeon could have been much more humiliating!

Sex and anus overexposed, free for all touching, all tortures.

And it did not drag, electrodes on my ends of breast and on my clitoris for a "ride of the Walkyries" very special and very painful!

Each note, each musical chord made me twist in pain and scream despite the gag that was put in my mouth.

This electric torture was, in fact, a first for me and it is an experience that I really do not want to start again,

sincerely prefer more blows that are painful, of course, but that can lead me to access certain pleasures.

I do not have long to wait for this because the whip blows are not long in marking me a little more vulva and all the lower abdomen.
My poor little clitoris still undergoes this new volley of very painful blows which make me mad that despite everything turns into a certain pleasure because my pussy, although tortured, started to flow profusely.

Now that this abuse is over, I would be curious to see what color my pussy has taken!
I imagine it blushed and wish I could pass my hand over it to be able to take stock of the situation but I have to wait for someone to untie me!

Maybe the tortures of the day are over, our punishment has ended but the sadistic look of the master lets me understand that this is only a pose while waiting for the resumption of hostilities

Back
Top Bottom