Education and submission or crucifixion

Go to CruxDreams.com
With the exception of my pussy which seems to have been ploughed and the few red streaks that pinch me in the back, I have not lived too badly this first ordeal in pain, of course, but also in enjoyment and, although I am scooped, I feel capable and have the will to face the rest of the festivities. At least i have coped better than these sluts with me.

Drinking, eating and then being able to pee made me feel good!

I confess that I have terrible sexual desires and, when I arrived in the dungeon, I would have liked to take the place of the secretary and perform oral sex on the master! I would be his favourate and make him feel sooo good.

Alas, it was in a position not possible that I found myself with my dripping pussy exposed as never before it had been. My inner lips are quite large even more so than the others and having my meaty lips so exposed gave the torturers extra pussy to deliver pain too....

The ball of the gag in the mouth and the electrodes painfully fixed on my breast tips and my clitoris I feel well that I should not expect softness and, indeed, it is directly "Apocalipse now" but I do not find myself in a helicopter and the shocks of the "ride of the Walkyries" it is my partners and I who cash them .

Our pains are now punctuated by the famous music of Richard Wagner .
These electric shocks that follow uninterrupted are really unbearable and do not allow me to take any pleasure in it.

So I'm very happy that the music stops because I thought I'd pass out several times.

My whole body suffers, there is not a tiny part of my anatomy that does not make me suffer but it is my private parts that bother me the most.

And it's not over yet because the master now wants to follow up with whiplash on the pussy!

I do not know what state the others are in and if they will be able to bear this additional flogging but I am determined to take this extra torture and even try to enjoy it!

Who knows!

The blows are precise and brutal and cause me unimaginable suffering, it's as if my vulva explodes with every contact and I scream despite my gag,
It hurt so much that suddenly I feel nothing at all, I swung into another world! I don't even care about the after-effects that I'll probably keep and focus on the orgasm that is being born in me.
A flash of enjoyment, a howl of pleasure and I lose consciousness.

A bucket of ice water brings me back to reality!
I fainted while enjoying,
I didn't even notice it and I hope that when the time comes to die, the feeling will be the same.

My three neighbors look as exhausted as I am and we are waiting for the rest of the operations!

Let's hope this sequel attacks another part of my anatomy than my pussy because it makes me suffer terribly! I won't be able to find out soon enough.

- I hope you enjoyed this little special treatment and that you are in great shape because you still have a few tests to pass!
You are sluts, enjoyers, whores!
I will give you the opportunity to prove it!
Guards, install them!

On these very friendly words from the master, the guards detach them and push them towards four "Sybians fucking machines" topped with two impressive dildos.

Blunt for their very sore pussy, they are attached to the machines by being penetrated by the two dummy penises and their wrists are handcuffed behind their backs.

Small wooden tables are placed just under their breasts.
Their breasts are then connected to a vacuum machine which directly stretch their nipples.
After a few minutes of this treatment, they stop this machine and quickly fix these nipples in the wood of the tables using nice nails.
At the same time as the "sybian machines" begin to operate, four other nails are driven into the areola of each breast.

Forced pleasure in the lower body and cruel abuse in the upper part!
An explosive mixture that does not leave the victims indifferent.
As if that were not enough, guards armed with bamboo canes begin to hit their exposed breasts.

Is it pain or pleasure or both together that cause women to howl.
The Sybians are running at full speed, their breasts are nailed, stretched on the wood and the canes do not stop mistreating them.

The spectacle seems to delight the master who is busy penetrating his employee.
A few long minutes later, he shouts his pleasure while ejaculating and orders to stop the blows of canes but lets work the machines whose elements continue to vibrate in the vagina and the intestines of the submissives who seem to really appreciate this mechanical rape !

- Stop these machines, detach them and go drive them to their balcony so they can stay overnight.
Do not forget to clean them before, they stink of beast in heat!

It is in these terms that the master dismisses them!

Arriving painfully at the bottom of the stairs, they are greeted outside by jets of water like those of the morning, violent, icy.

Their wrists are again connected to their belt and they are invited to each enter cramped cages which, once closed, allow them little movement.
The cages are then hoisted to five meters high and about two meters from the facade of the castle.

The night that is falling may be very long for them.

I have already suffered many torments but never so much as a result of each other!

I'm literally exhausted and I'm afraid it's not over for today!

Except with the electricity that I had very difficult to bear, I still managed to enjoy several times but, now, my pussy is literally hot and makes me suffer without interruption.

And yet!
I can only let myself be impaled on the plastic dicks of this machine which I had already heard of but which I had never had the opportunity to experiment.
Firmly attached, it was while screaming that I felt the nails pierce my nipples and then the other eight in my areolas.

Nailing is very painful but once finished, it is very bearable!
These spikes of steel which connects me to this board reminds me of a certain crucifixion and makes me terribly wet all the more since the machine has just been started and the movements of the dildos which penetrate me largely compensate for all my pain.

I am sinking into a certain very pleasant torpor when I am brought back to reality by blows of canes applied on my breasts.
The pain is terrible but is only temporary because I feel a terrible orgasm pass through me!
The more they martyrs my breasts and the more the machine activates in me, the more I enjoy!

It's crazy and, at the same time, terribly good!
I never thought I could reach such a level of enjoyment.
I sincerely hope that the others also had as much fun as I did!

When everything stops and they untie me, I feel a sort of regret because I would have liked it to last forever even if I were to die.

Now I'm no longer good for anything and wish I could finally recover.

The other three make me feel as exhausted as I am and it is practically pulling ourselves out that we have to do to bring us back outside where a brutal and always so cold shower gives us a little ideas in place .

No cells for us tonight but cages in which we are locked up before hoisting them!

How to recover in these cramped and uncomfortable cages with the wrists attached to our belts?

If it is our death that they desire, let us be told frankly!

I am not afraid of dying under torture but I like to know where I am going, to know if tomorrow will not be my last day!

All these sufferings accompanied by such orgasms are truly unimaginable discoveries for me!

Until now, I hadn't really realized how masochistic I was and that the condition of a slave, rather than that of a prostitute which was mine until now, was made for me.
These very strong pains which lead you to pleasure were completely unknown to me and I did not think that one can enjoy so intensely.

These devices on which they install my companions and I impress me, a client had told me about it but it had not been further, and now I find myself immobilized with these two plastic dicks well inserted in me.

Once in place, I do not find it unpleasant but, having judged the master, I expect the worst.

Indeed, after sucking my nipples to stretch them to the maximum, They nail them to me on a wooden board placed at their height!

Despite this sudden pain, I appreciate the fact that the machine on which I am impaled is turned on!
The movements of the plastic cocks and the vibrations that shake my clitoris make me directly affect so that the pain caused by the nails that they drive now in my areolas goes almost to the background.

A wave of happiness from my clitoris begins to invade me and I can not help but cry my enjoyment.

My pleasure and my screams increase even more when they start to beat me on the breasts!
It's horrible and awesome at the same time and I wish I could watch my red breasts but I swear and scream because my hair, greased by my perspiration and lack of care, prevent me from seeing!
The master who was in front of me at the time told me that he was going to fix it and ordered one of the executioners to shave my head!

My hair, which I have always maintained and of which I have always been so proud, is cut and in an instant, I find myself with a head like a billiard ball!

They can show me off, force me to expose my private parts, piss on me, nothing humiliates me but find myself the ball from scratch, I would go into a mouse hole!

Finally, I can't say anything and I have to accept everything.

It is therefore more naked than naked that I am dragged outside and after the brutal and icy shower, I need to recover, I need to rest.

Invited to be caged and raised a few meters from the ground, I really doubt that the night that is coming will be restful!

Nicole
My pussy is on fire but I enjoyed it! And it's not over!

We are installed on "Sybian machines" by pushing us unceremoniously two "vibrators" in the vagina and in the ass with, as a bonus, a piece of raspy plastic which is supposed to constantly rub our clitoris!
I have already experienced such a machine in the past and I must say that I was not disappointed at all.

Here, we now have my breasts on a wooden board placed just at their height and we connect my nipples to a milking machine that pulls me and painfully lengthens them.
This operation does not last very long, I am released and they nail the stretched ends to the wood.
It is painful but bearable this burning sensation by feeling these pretty impressive nails pierce my nipples.
While they finish pushing four more points into my areolas, they start the machine and, directly, I feel my pussy overflow.

It is a real happiness, these pains in my breasts combined with the caresses of the machine!

It will not take me a long time to be really satisfied, especially since I am entitled, like the others, to an interesting supplement, this bamboo cane which is cruelly falling on the top of my nailed chest.
I knew that all the abuse that was going to be applied to my breasts would make me come, but here I am reaching limits never reached!

After only a few strokes, my suffering has already flown away and has been replaced by infinite enjoyment!
My entire body is covered by electric shocks that overwhelm me and make me scream!
I no longer know where I am and no longer have any notion of time, I am in another dimension, the 4th, 5th or perhaps the 100th.

These blows that keep falling on my nailed breasts and this hellish machine that fills me and continues to vibrate are the reason for my resistance and I pass out in pleasure.

When I come back to myself helped by a bucket of ice water, they are in the process of freeing myself, each nail that I take out makes me suffer horribly and I can only see the disastrous state of my breasts which are destroyed forever.

My whole body is only suffering and I am now lying there, lying on the ground without even having the strength to straighten up.

I do not know how my partners were able to endure this very painful enjoyment but it is by dragging us that we leave this dungeon.

I only want to be able to rest or die so much I'm exhausted!

As soon as we left the castle, there are still jets of ice water that greet us before, wrists again connected to our belts, we are locked in very cramped cages that are raised a few meters from the ground.

It is in this uncomfortable position that we will have to spend the night which promises to be long.

The very uncomfortable position that we occupy to spend the night does not really guarantee us any rest but will only serve to ankylose us as much as possible in order to diminish our strength to face the trials of the next day and thus condemn us irretrievably to death .

I am now almost certain and am convinced that if my master sent me to this "camp" is simply to get rid of me.
I have in me the certainty that this old despot has pay for me a trip without return,
I will fight to the end even though knowing that the game is lost in advance . That my body will be destroyed cruelly for the pleasure of those around me.

Obviously, I suffered throughout the day but I also experienced fantastic orgasms!

This machine is truly exceptional and I do not believe that there is a woman in the world who can resist it!

If, in addition to the uninterrupted movements of the dildos that penetrate you, they add the nailing of your breasts and the stroke of the cane that mistreat them we can only arrive at unimaginable pleasures.

Always, as soon as one touches my breasts, I have the worst difficulties to remain stoic and have never been able to contain the pleasures that it gives me .
My breasts have often been for me the part of myself that brings me to the heights of my pleasure, the detonator of my orgasms. My huge areola and stretch breasts gave the torturers a huge area they could barely miss....

Completely immersed in my sufferings and my enjoyments, I could not see if my partners supported the program that was imposed on us!

Cashed in and probably as exhausted as I am, I can finally contemplate them and somewhat examine their condition.

I trust the Frenchwoman who seems to me to be a force of nature and ready to face everything.
There emanates from her an aura of will that makes me think that she will never give up, that even in the face of death she will keep her pride.
Moreover, she is of the four of us, by far, the one who possesses the greatest experience of suffering.

The Canadian also seems very confident!
She seems to discover many things but shows a certain appetite to access her limits and even to exceed them!
I really don't think the worst abuse will make her bend, make her crack.

I have not yet managed to completely pinpoint the case of the Greek, to unravel all its mysteries.
She at times seems to be a lost child in adult games and, at other times, to be an indestructible rock.
Her shaved head gives her a bit of a convict, an old rogue that nothing scares and I would rather give him total confidence .

All four, even if the dice are pipped, we must remain united and solidary to show those who doubt it that we are soldiers, gladiators, knights ready to go through with their quest, ready to go to the death.

The dawn is only dawning on the horizon that the four members of group B are already brought back to earth.

Their night must have been painful and seemed very long to them, but whatever, they must not be late for the activities of this new day.

The usual shower finishes waking them up and, as always, if they want to eat and drink, they have to do it in very anachronistic positions.

It is Lucrétia who speaks:

- Today, you will have the opportunity to show off and prove that you are something other than whores who have nothing in their stomachs.
Forward, head for the stables!

Connected to each other by a chain hung on their collar and the wrists still attached to their belt, they painfully take the road encouraged by the whips of their educators.

They seem completely exhausted and putting one foot in front of the other seems to be a very complicated exercise for them.

Passing through the main courtyard, they can see that Carla has finally finished suffering and that on her face we can see traces of a certain appeasement.

Fortunately for them, the journey is not very long and they arrive in a kind of horse rising school with stables and a training track .

The parking lot is full of cars and the little grandstand at the edge of the racetrack is crowded with people.

They are taken to a stable and disguise as mares with a harness worthy of the best racing fillies with, in addition, a magnificent tail introduced into their ass via a large dildo.

Out in the courtyard of the stud farm, they are harnessed to a racing chariot in which their two educators take place.

The master's voice echoes through loudspeakers!

- It is with great joy that we see that you have responded in large numbers to our invitation to come and attend our weekly race!
It goes without saying that you will be able to bet on the teams and that you will also be invited to the penalty which will be inflicted on the team ranked last.
I wish you good times with us.
I now call the competitors to join the starting line.

A few lashes after, the five teams are put away and the bettors now have the opportunity to gauge them all before betting on one or the other.

The start will be given!

The games are done ! Nothing is going right!

So they want us to run!

I have no idea what the other teams have done since yesterday morning but, in any case, with what we have been subjected to since yesterday, we will certainly not leave favorites for this deadly trio.

We look like four zombies who find it difficult to put one foot in front of the other!
Honestly, we could have been saved from this additional ordeal and taken directly to our place of execution because, now, there is no longer any doubt for me, we are my partners and I are dead survivors.

I did not come here to die but to learn, to go as far as possible in suffering, to test myself and prove to myself that the status of permanent and sexual slave in which I am determined to investing myself fully is right for me.
Besides, I don't believe that my master, to whom I have belonged entirely for such a short time, wanted to see me disappear.
Yet there he is! He sits in the gallery to attend this semblance of competition in which there will be no winner but a loser whose fate is mapped out.
And this vanquished will be us.

How can we compete with the other teams in the state where we are all four?

Personally, my breasts are excruciatingly painful!
Definitely marked by the cane blows they had to undergo, they were my main asset to attract my male or female lovers but, in the deplorable state in which they are, they only attract insects eager for fresh blood.
My pussy is not in a better state, it burns me intensely!
I feel as if my intimate lips and my clitoris had doubled in size following the blows received and my anus, which was not spared either, is now invested by this big dildo ended with a tail and makes me feel like pain permanent of a very painful rape.

The night spent in this cage did not allow to recover and my whole body is sore, my limbs are ankylosed to the extreme and each movement would make me scream in pain.

It is therefore in these inhuman conditions that we will have to fight!

Try to resist and hope for a miracle to happen but I don't really believe in miracles and realize that we are, in fact, the victims chosen to follow the first two crucified, I really see no other way out for us

Throughout the night, I was practically unable to sleep due to the discomfort of my position and when we don't sleep, we think, we reflect.

I do not understand what purpose seek the executioners who torture us?
Why this relentlessness on us?
The abuses follow one another as if they wanted to destroy us outright!

I know my master devious but I can not imagine that he paid so that I leave this castle only feet in front!
If he didn't like what I did and he wanted to get rid of me, I would have preferred him to tell me frankly that I at least know what to do with it.

One night in this cage destroys more than it rests and, this morning, I feel even more exhausted and ankylosed than yesterday.

The stables to which we are directed do not inspire me and, when I see the number of cars parked in the parking lot, I tell myself that we will certainly be given a show, but what for a show?

Here we are disguised as parade horses, covered in leather, the bit in the teeth and this tail inserted deep into the ass!

If they want us to run, they will have very difficult because I do not believe that in the state of tiredness in which we find ourselves we will be able to go very far and very quickly!

In addition, the latter will be punished!
Our destiny is therefore traced, I think for a while now, it is death that awaits us at the end of the road because the least punishment for our group will be fatal.

Here we are, tidied up for the start!
I cannot say that I am impatient!

The gallery is full and, without being surprised, I see my master who has certainly been invited to see us perish.
To say that I loved him as long as I had offered him my death but his hypocrisy managed to break all the feelings I had for him, they melted like snow in the sun.

It only remains for me to fight as much as possible to prove to him that he was wrong and that he is in the process of demolishing the most beautiful flower he had in his garden.

I want to show him that, until the end, I will face and, if I have to die, I will die with my head held high, courageously, proudly!

So here we are, mares waiting for the starter to free us for a death race which, for me and my team, is lost in advance.

Our courage to my teammates and to myself cannot compensate for our physical weakness caused by all the abuse that we have been subjected to over the past 24 hours!

In addition, we were not entitled to any recovery by being ordered to spend an endless and exhausting night in these cuddles.

Our destiny is mapped out, our future programmed. But i will not give in i will prove to ny master i am worthy .....

The presence of many people in the gallery confirms my doubts!

If they are there, it is to attend a spectacular spectacle and not just for a fake race of a few minutes.

Even and above all, my master antiquity is present!

My heart sinks as i see he is also well accompanied by two young beauties whom he keeps on a leash!

One is blonde with an athlectic muscular frame the other a pretty brunette with huge breasts.
Two little whores he certainly bought before to replace me.
I hope for him that he will die, that his heart will not support the Viagra supplements that he will have to swallow to show them that he is still a semblance of a man.
I imagine them, these two bitches, harmonizing on his soft cock to get the start of a hesitant erection and this without hope of harvesting the slightest drop of sperm from his fried and desiccated balls.

I hate him but unfortunately I belong to him!

The fact of seeing him there confirms to me what I thought !
I will not leave this castle alive and will, unfortunately for them, make my teammates following me.

While passing in the courtyard, I noticed that the second crucified woman died too!

Maybe tonight, it will be my turn to find myself exposed naked nailed to a cross or else, then, the devious spirit of the master of the place will find us, my companions and me, more refined torments in order to amaze the gallery and justify the surely prohibitive price claimed to attend our performances.

I don't think I'm the only one who has understood what awaits us!

The other three seem as resigned as I do and I sincerely hope that, despite everything, they will make it a point of honor to give their best, to go to the end of themselves, to die without fighting, without failing. I will not give in easially i can survive this perhaps my master will take me back and the the others on team b can suffer for the crowd......

One night in this cage is perhaps the worst torture I have had to endure from the start!

The humidity and the coolness of the night really did not help to give me some rest, the recovery which I absolutely need.
It may sound strange, but my completely shaved head, in addition to humiliating me, makes me feel cold.

This morning, I feel even more stiff than yesterday!

In addition to physical torture, this position in these cages has a great psychological impact, because it is very tiring to find oneself naked, exposed, without the slightest protection against bad weather and flying predators and it allows to think, to do not stop having positive but also and above all negative ideas that cross your mind.

Once down, it's the traditional ice shower followed by the frugal meal in a position still as ridiculous and humiliating.

Then it's the complicated departure for the stables!

Putting one foot in front of the other is for me a perilous exercise but the strap of a whip reminds me that it is "walking or dying"!

Going through the large courtyard, I see that Carla has finally finished suffering!
Which is not our case but which could be faster than expected.
Basically, I am happy for her, she deserved well that her sufferings stop, she is now released.

Dressed as a mare in front of a full platform, I did not know that we could be so successful!

I see that the mistress of Carla who allowed me to be there is also partying!
Without really wanting it, she sent her submissive to the slaughterhouse and I, who was about to become one too! I wonder if she will shed a tear for us?

In addition, we want to make us run when we can barely walk!

Instead of sticking a ponytail in our ass, they should have shot us in the head!

As long as they want our death, they will have it!
I know that they do not want a quick death and that they will prefer to kill us slowly to take advantage of our adonie!
But I will sell my skin very dearly, I will go to the end of my strength and even further.

As long as I have a breath of life, I will fight.

The start is given, the teams are released!

Under the whips of the charioteers, the five chariots start for this death race!

Okay, it's less spectacular than Ben-Hur but the fight promises to be severe!

With the exception of Team D, which started fairly quickly, the other four teams had a rather cautious start, and despite this, tank A was a little behind due to a fall.

It's a bit of a hustle and bustle between the 3 other teams who are all looking to position themselves on the rope to gain meters during the turns and also to face the muddy part in an ideal position.

The lashes click on the buttocks and the backs of the women but nothing really changes, the Ds are always slightly in the lead and the A's come back little by little on the other four!

And here is the mud!

Sticky, viscous, stinky, slippery!
The balance is precarious and there are many falls!
Only the strongest manage to make it look good and it is unrecognizable that they come out!

Tank D is still in the lead then three others come at a respectable distance and finally, the B which seems to be on the spot and is at the last, and not very envied, place.

The ranking will not move any more and, on arrival, the verdict will fall!
The punishment will therefore be for team B whose members therefore see themselves irretrievably and without appeal possible condemned to death.

After the essential passage through the usual ice shower, everyone takes over the direction of the central courtyard in order to attend, or undergo for some, the rest of the show.

Seats have been placed on the courtyard to welcome the guests, the members of the four unpunished teams are positioned in front, kneeling in the submissive position while the convicts are installed in pillories so that everyone can have access of them sexually during the preparation of their machines of death on the platform.

- They played, they lost and will therefore be performed in front of you for your enjoyment!
You can come and bid them farewell, I'm sure they will appreciate it!
They are at your disposal, their holes are yours, do what you want.

It is in these terms that the owner of the place opens the festivities, a little release before the final fireworks!

Directly, the guests rush to present their last tributes or outrages to these women exhibited for their pleasure.

Back
Top Bottom