Electro-torture

Go to CruxDreams.com
img-1540894162.jpg
Which series is this from? Very good!

"Magic"fingers

tumblr_oexr18z1Ts1s9cshlo1_1280.jpg

Magic fingers taking a walk on the wild side, south of the border!

This girl is spread and ready for questioning
Electric 1.jpg

The electrode is inserted
Electric 2.jpg

Last chance to speak
Electric 3.jpg

Before the current
Electric 4.jpg

Arcs through her body
Electric 5.jpg

A moment's rest, not knowing
Electric 6.jpg

When the pain will return
Electric 7.jpg

It can all stop here, if you talk
Electric 8.jpg

Otherwise my dear
Electric 10.jpg

The wire will continue to sing it's love song
Electric 9.jpg

I would not call it a love song , that would be so intense and painful in my wet pussy.
The wetter the pussy the greater the pain. It's called a positive feedback loop, or a "virtuous cycle."

Of course if the pussy is wet enough, the juices run down to the asshole where another electrode could be inserted to "Double the fun!"

electric_torture_01.jpg

She has been in this chair for three hours now. She never knows when the next jolt will come. Neither does she know if it will finally the lethal one. The executioner knows that it won't be that soon. He loves to see her dance and wail in her bonds. He will wait with the lethal jolt until his supervisor grows impatient and commands him to.

These are the same types of electrostimulation pads used on me during during treatment for a knee injury. The first time they were turned on I screamed "Stop! Stop! I’ll talk! There was three of us! We were going to shoot Hitler, steal a plane, and fly to England!"

Fortunately the physical therapist had a twisted sense of humor akin to mine. ;)

Attachments

• 806EFC94-C018-4E6E-A2B9-7A8E2447D961.jpeg
    806EFC94-C018-4E6E-A2B9-7A8E2447D961.jpeg
    110.7 KB · Views: 629
These are the same types of electrostimulation pads used on me during during treatment for a knee injury. The first time they were turned on I screamed "Stop! Stop! I’ll talk! There was three of us! We were going to shoot Hitler, steal a plane, and fly to England!"

Fortunately the physical therapist had a twisted sense of humor akin to mine. ;)

A few years back I tested a household version of these TENS devices trying to cure a really bad aching muscle. My experience was, that in order to get it to work, you'll need to find the exactly right spots where to put the electrodes, everything else will only cause either an uncomfortable tingle or even a painful sting. It took me a while to figure out the right spots for me, but it still did not really help after all.

Lol, thats exactly what I told my son when he found our TENS device :)

I see what you did there :devil: My first thought when I unpacked it was: 'Wait, I have seen this somewhere else before!'

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom