Favorite artists.

Go to CruxDreams.com
I've spent the evening tracking down and replacing the pics vaporized in the recent hacker attack.

I haven't finished. Not by a long shot. It will take more time than I care to think about.

This concludes the whining portion of this post. If you guys care to scroll back, some of the stuff is back.

Low stress.

Slanece said:
The sample blade. Another version of the Roman crucifixion

Now this is just doggone fine work, Slanece. Hot as hell besides. Thanks for posting it.

Is this yours? And is there more?

Inquiring crux pervs want to know.

apostate630 said:
Now this is just doggone fine work, Slanece. Hot as hell besides. Thanks for posting it.

Is this yours? And is there more?

Inquiring crux pervs want to know.

Yes, it is my work (Poser + Photoshop).
I am pleased that you liked my humble creativity. Here are other drawings, long interested in the topic

Whoa.

You are good, Slanece. I especially like the hair prop on the foreground victim in Cross01; I like to imagine that wild, glossy curls were common in the Roman world.

Feel free to post here any time the spirit moves you. And think about introducing yourself to

http://www.cruxfoundation.com

if you haven't already. Registration required, but it's free.

By the way, I have a request. If you have a mind to hear it, email me at

apostate630@yahoo.com

Very good, especially crux1! Since whem have you been doing this and where have you been? I am certainly looking forward to see the rest.

lovecraft said:
Very good, especially crux1! Since whem have you been doing this and where have you been? I am certainly looking forward to see the rest.
crux1 - part comic unfinished, work on it stopped temporarily

@Slanece: I am very impressed. How long did you train your Poser skills to reach that level of expertise?
In my case it took almost 3 years from the first attempts to now.

Attachments

• adultera_et_clepta.jpg
    adultera_et_clepta.jpg
    294.3 KB · Views: 595
  • cruxette_fog_1.jpg
    cruxette_fog_1.jpg
    159.3 KB · Views: 598
  • Sunset_new1.jpg
    Sunset_new1.jpg
    142.4 KB · Views: 488
fnhsr said:
@Slanece: I am very impressed. How long did you train your Poser skills to reach that level of expertise?
In my case it took almost 3 years from the first attempts to now.
I am an artist on education. By working in the 3D graph, with Poser 1.5 years. I can not say that I am an expert in this program. Here's a work for example, the truth is not on topic

Slanece said:
I am an artist on education. By working in the 3D graph, with Poser 1.5 years. I can not say that I am an expert in this program. Here's a work for example, the truth is not on topic

You're work is as good as any I've seen, Slanece. Your renders will be welcome here. Set up your own thread if you like.

I've restored most of the images on pages 9 and 10, save for photos of Welsh Webb's Shannon. I've got to find out from him which shoot I was referring to in my commentary.

Meanwhile, her are some of my personal favorites from a folder labeled "Shannon-HOLY SHIT!!!"

Slanece said:
lovecraft said:
crux1 - part comic unfinished, work on it stopped temporarily
Great pics...thanks!

apostate, if i may i would introduce two favorite artists of mine:

First is digital artist "MkG2k7" coming from france, who's used to portray voluptious natural beauties. After discovering my Poser art he decided to do crux as well. Here's his first approach. Definitely an elaborate masterwork.

Second is Zeke Whitelock, an american Reverend who concentrates in doing research of the technics of crucifixion and collecting stories about crucified martyrs in history. His paintings are quite raw, but he's definitely a good researcher and story teller.

Back
Top Bottom