Filtered And Artistic Manips And Pictures Gallery

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hum, do you think that we have such a house, in Paris !, near the Eiffel tower !!:D
Perhaps that Judith won the LOTO and that she didn't tell me ...:devil:

But it's a nice place for a crucifixion ...:rolleyes:
But, but, but... :confused:
Messa should live in a house so stylish and chic, no? This is artistic license. And think - Judith could have this lovely garden to crucify you all the time, with such ambience.:D

I should (and "thanks" to the friend who reminded me), credit my sources for the "Storm" picture. The girl and the cross are originally from a Ramon Martinez picture, which was posted here on another thread, so it's thanks to him (and his model) for the original image. The image has been edited and retouched to some extent from the original. The background is a detail from a storm photograph I found while hunting for interesting storm photographs. The photographer was not credited - it may be stock wallpaper. It does not appear in its original form either.

The Gods must not be happy ... that storm must have come up out of nowhere!
'And darkness descended upon the face of the earth...'

A few "Solomon" inspired manips:

Sheba-Bath01a.jpg
The Queen of Sheba using the bath (featuring Betty Blythe, as the Queen, again).
King Solomon in this pic is courtesy of Bollywood.

Solomon-Harem03b.jpg
The harem, where nobody knows your name. Betty Blythe and another silent film actress, added to a harem painting.

Ptalia-Harem01.jpgPtalia in the harem pool. She always was a fit girl. ;)

A few "Solomon" inspired manips:

View attachment 490319
The Queen of Sheba using the bath (featuring Betty Blythe, as the Queen, again).
King Solomon in this pic is courtesy of Bollywood.

View attachment 490320
The harem, where nobody knows your name. Betty Blythe and another silent film actress, added to a harem painting.

View attachment 490318Ptalia in the harem pool. She always was a fit girl. ;)
Wrong sequence, Jolly. Next please first pictures, then story and we can use the images as illustrations.
Very nice done!

@Jollyrei , I think i can insert the illustrations in the story. Can you tell me the exact places for insert. I will make that then and change the files. The images to beautiful not to do that.
You are too kind :). I will try to get the info to you later today (probably very late in Germany by the time I get back from work and can do this).

Back
Top Bottom