Slaves Treated Very Badly

Go to CruxDreams.com
By Kelderek. At least they have each other for company. Anyway, nothing too bad has happened....SO FAR....View attachment 533588
The pillory is attached to long shaft that reaches to the grinding wheel where Eul and other civet slaves will force these two walk in circles while bent over and wearing spreader bars attached their ankles. It is great entertainment for the coffee shop guests enjoying an afternoon on the patio...
stock pillory 014 A.jpg

The pillory is attached to long shaft that reaches to the grinding wheel where Eul and other civet slaves will force these two walk in circles while bent over and wearing spreader bars attached their ankles. It is great entertainment for the coffee shop guests enjoying an afternoon on the patio...
View attachment 533601

It's not exactly entertaining, though, for the civet slave girls, now is it? :confused:

thought it was one of the very first we saw about our good old slave we called Eul:devil:
Oh it's certainly been seen on the Forums before, but Windar was posting a collection of Noone,
in this thread, I wasn't sure if he'd included that one ;)

By Kelderek. At least they have each other for company. Anyway, nothing too bad has happened....SO FAR....View attachment 533588
Nice!

They can admire each other's asses.

Then the talk of asses works with the forced nudity to turn them on.

Then, they beg and scream and cuss for the guards to release them from the pillory. Their screams are so powerful and convincing that the guards release them.

Once they are released, they dive, mouths onto each other's crotch, fingers up each other's asshole.

Then, they both have a supernova of an orgasm that shatters every window within a radius of a mile, and fall unconscious, faces drenched in each other's pussy juices.

One by Kelderek. I wonder what the one looking on is thinking. "Better her than me"? "Will I be next"?img-1507482324.jpg
Anyway, I like the sense of anticipation.

This one may be by someone called Navyrotor (or possibly he just posted it). So many girls to interrogate and so little time. Or maybe there is plenty of time and the problem is which one to question first.img-1507560088.jpg

One by Kelderek. I wonder what the one looking on is thinking. "Better her than me"? "Will I be next"?View attachment 534829
Anyway, I like the sense of anticipation

IMG_0710.JPG No! I'm the one on the floor screaming, "Not me! You idiot! Her! I'm Det. Moore! Remember? They sent me down here from the precinct undercover to keep an eye on her! Fuckin' fool! You've mucked up the whole investigation!"

One by Kelderek. I wonder what the one looking on is thinking. "Better her than me"? "Will I be next"?View attachment 534829
Anyway, I like the sense of anticipation.

Nice!

To heighten her sense of anticipation, haul the one on the floor to another room.

Wait several minutes (an eternity to the one behind bars.)

Then come back. The one behind bars involuntarily gasps.

Say to the one behind bars "You know...you're a nice girl...I have a feeling you are going to cooperate just nicely...unlike your late friend I just hauled out..."

The one behind bars starts snivelling...thinking she is going to have to have a dick in her mouth or up her ass to show "cooperation."

As she snivels, haul her out of the cell...and into the room where the other one is...tied up spreadeagled ad gagged on a bed.

Then tell the one who looked with anticipation who was just behind bars "OK, here's how you cooperate...make love to your cellmate buy eating out her pussy."

"Les Mystères du harem" (1910) - Henri Gaultier de Saint-Amand
Illustrations

Attachments

• harem_cover.jpg
    harem_cover.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 604
  • harem_img01.jpg
    harem_img01.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 643
  • harem_img02.jpg
    harem_img02.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 666