Slaves Treated Very Badly

Go to CruxDreams.com
I hear women like to sit on a washing machine during a spin cycle, but a wood-burning stove?!

I didn’t realize it was a wood stove or that it was alight. And, I wasn’t starkers’ nor I sat long enough to get the full “EXCELSIOR” brand, only the middle “L”… The worst part was jumping and hitting my head on a cabin’s beam.

1230.jpg

bdsmlr-269822-R9JRRkzyqy-og.jpg

Here's an excellent example of one of my favorite, if not often depicted punishments... painful and humiliating. There are so many different ways for a female to be positioned in order to make her crinkled rose available...and quite a number of implements that could be used to lash it...no penetration needed.
Beautiful hole and nice punishment

Here's an excellent example of one of my favorite, if not often depicted punishments... painful and humiliating. There are so many different ways for a female to be positioned in order to make her crinkled rose available...and quite a number of implements that could be used to lash it...no penetration needed.

Not sure how many of the ladies will find this enjoyable or desirable....quite understandable.

Pënetration is needed, on the contrary ! My prefered hole, by far !

These two are not being treated all that badly so far, but I have a feeling that may change.

The first is by Kelderek waiting.jpg and the second is by a traditional artist (you know, a French guy with oil paints), Alfred PlauzeauqqD7qnZ.jpg
The final one is by Jucundusunruly.jpg

Last edited:
These two are not being treated all that badly so far, but I have a feeling that may change. The first is by Kelderek View attachment 757193

If you have never tried it I don't think most people realize how tiring and painful it can get to have your arms over your head for a hour or two (or many more).

It can hurt like a bastard. You almost start to look forward to the whipping because you know after that you can put your arms down.

kisses

willowfall

Back
Top Bottom