The Illustrated Chronicle of the Lady Jasmine

Go to CruxDreams.com
Helena 'welcomes' Jasmine:

Jas436.jpgJas437.jpgJas438.jpgJas439.jpg
Crucifixion is a great social leveller - and the casual conversation provides a disturbing sense of normality...
Excellent mass crux scenes, with good composition, scale and lighting! :)

Cassia forces herself up her cross, to shout at the gods...

View attachment 827290

Thanks to Bob and Jolly for help with this one... :beer::beer:
That's wonderfully dramatic. A physical and almost tangible representation of despair, and beautifully manipped.

Thanks for the credit, but we're just consultants
And whoo boy did we ever "consult" on this one. :rolleyes: :D I still feel like I want to apologise for a couple of my "consultative inputs". :eusa_doh::oops: There was a lot of work went into this, and it's a testament to Wragg's attention to detail that more of it isn't obvious. :clapping::clapping::clapping:

Beautiful, Wragg.

This scene is a real highlight of the story - the dialogue is loaded with irony, and it accompanies a picture sequence with virtual cinematographic qualities.
All of the visual components are wonderfully blended in an expressive and convincing way - very impressive work indeed! :D

It is, so I ask forgiveness ahead of time, as the first two frames lead me astray and I am forced to make a bad (dad) joke :(

Jas441.jpg
Jas442.jpg
Jas443caption.jpg

Beautiful, Wragg.

It is, so I ask forgiveness ahead of time, as the first two frames lead me astray and I am forced to make a bad (dad) joke :(
:D :D :D
All joking aside, this is a masterful sequence. Some beautiful perspectives on show here, which must have been a joy to work on, and certainly hard to leave behind after a single viewing. They are believably photographic and the dialogue, as Bob mentioned, makes them look like movie stills. (What is keeping that rescue?) I agree as well that they are simply hot.

:D :D :D

All joking aside, this is a masterful sequence. Some beautiful perspectives on show here, which must have been a joy to work on, and certainly hard to leave behind after a single viewing. They are believably photographic and the dialogue, as Bob mentioned, makes them look like movie stills. (What is keeping that rescue?) I agree as well that they are simply hot.

I agree. It's a wonderfully (and so sexily) put together series :)

Back
Top Bottom