Bondage / Captivity / Interrogation / Torture Scenes in Mainstream Movies

Go to CruxDreams.com
Barbed Wire Dolls 1976

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0073017/
Women's prison tale, with Lina Romay as Maria who is jailed after killing her father, played by director Jess Franco, who tries to rape her. Lesbian wardens, torture, nudity, sex, insanity and conspiracy round out the formula.
Stars: Lina Romay
Got that one......it's O-kay.

"The Devonsville Terror" (1983) starring Suzanna Love:

devonsville1.PNGdevonsville2.PNG

A movie I'm particularly fond of (no doubt because it's based on an incident from my life) "Scream Of The Demon Lover," featuring the lovely Erna Schnurer:

scream of dl1.PNGscram of dl2.PNGscram of dl4.PNGscream of dl3.PNGscream of dl5.PNG

Erna is knocked out with anesthetic gas and shackled to a rack in a torture dungeon. A harsh voice tells her she must Obey! and Remain Pure! Hey, I was a lot younger then.

Barbed Wire Dolls 1976

Ah, the good old 1970s prison exploitation movies. Here's another one:

Daniela Poggy in "L'ultima orgia del III Reich" (1977) - https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0074569/

Lise (Poggy) is a young jew during WWII who is the inmate of nazi prison camp. The commander gets obsessed with her and wants her to submit to him (as his lover). She has no intention to do so and refuses. That leads to her experiencing some uncomfortable situations.
d_poggy_ultima_orgia_scene0-1.png d_poggy_ultima_orgia_scene0-2.png d_poggy_ultima_orgia_scene0-3.png

First scene: Lise is bound on the floor. The commander whips her until he grows tired. And he orders one of the guards to rape Lise during all of this.
d_poggy_ultima_orgia_scene1-1.png d_poggy_ultima_orgia_scene1-2.png d_poggy_ultima_orgia_scene1-3.png d_poggy_ultima_orgia_scene1-4.png d_poggy_ultima_orgia_scene1-5.png d_poggy_ultima_orgia_scene1-6.png

Second scene: Lise is hung upside down with her face only inches away from a box of mice. The commander threatens to lower her down into the box so the mice will chew off her face. But he is bluffing and settles with a belly punch.
d_poggy_ultima_orgia_scene2-1.png d_poggy_ultima_orgia_scene2-2.png d_poggy_ultima_orgia_scene2-3.png d_poggy_ultima_orgia_scene2-4.png d_poggy_ultima_orgia_scene2-5.png d_poggy_ultima_orgia_scene2-6.png d_poggy_ultima_orgia_scene2-7.png d_poggy_ultima_orgia_scene2-8.png d_poggy_ultima_orgia_scene2-9.png

Third scene: Lise and her best friend Alma (played by Maristella Greco) are hung from their wrists over a pool of quicklime (a highly acid substance). Alma is lowered into the liquid and obtains fatal injuries. Lise is forced to watch without being able to help. The commander threathens to dunk her into the quicklime too, but it is a bluff again.
d_poggy_ultima_orgia_scene3-1.png d_poggy_ultima_orgia_scene3-2.png d_poggy_ultima_orgia_scene3-3.png d_poggy_ultima_orgia_scene3-4.png d_poggy_ultima_orgia_scene3-5.png d_poggy_ultima_orgia_scene3-6.png d_poggy_ultima_orgia_scene3-7.png d_poggy_ultima_orgia_scene3-8.png d_poggy_ultima_orgia_scene3-9.png

Lise eventually submits to him, but due to another reason. (I don't want to spoil too much if anyone still wants to watch this highly disturbing movie. The images will stay with you for a while, I guarantee it!)

Third scene: Lise and her best friend Alma (played by Maristella Greco) are hung from their wrists over a pool of quicklime (a highly acid substance). Alma is lowered into the liquid and obtains fatal injuries. Lise is forced to watch without being able to help. The commander threathens to dunk her into the quicklime too, but it is a bluff again.
View attachment 699142 View attachment 699143 View attachment 699144 View attachment 699145 View attachment 699146 View attachment 699147 View attachment 699148 View attachment 699149 View attachment 699150

Lise eventually submits to him, but due to another reason. (I don't want to spoil too much if anyone still wants to watch this highly disturbing movie. The images will stay with you for a while, I guarantee it!)
I remember this one very well. A classic. My only quibble (I've always got to have a quibble), is that leather harness in the earlier scene. It's hard to figure out what's going on there. Less would have been more. But otherwise there is little to complain about in the movie. Poggy is certainly an attractive victim, and the camera isn't shy about showing her perils and tortures.

Last edited:
Inquisicion.jpgInquisicion  2.jpginquisition1.jpginquisition 3.jpginquisition5.jpginquisition6.jpgA classic of 'witch torture' is 'INQUISICION' (1977) directed and played by Paul Naschy in the leading role. It is an account of vengeance carried out by a girl against a ruthless Inquisitor with the aid of demoniac arts. Truculent tortures of beautiful naked girls are involved. The torture instruments used for the scenes were reportedly the authentic ones
actually used at the time of Spanish Inquisition. Costar of Naschy was the attractive and well acting italian actress Daniela Giordano.

I'm a fan of Alexis Bledel, not because she's a particularly good actor, but because I think she is extraordinarily pretty. So it was a thrill for me to see her gagged and cuffed in "The Handmaid's Tale," a dystopian fantasy about the subjugation of women when a religiously fanatical, ruthless, autoritarian regime comes to power in the U.S. I did say it's a fantasy, right?

alexis hmt1.jpgalexis hmt2.jpgalexis hmt3.jpgalexis hmt3.jpgalexis hmt4.jpg

There was a buzz that Alexis was being considered for the part of Anastasia in "Fifty Shades Of Grey," but I suspect that particular rumor was started by her fans, who realized that she would have been perfect for the part. Sadly, she indicated no interest whatsoever. Despite that setback, I bravely troop on, exerting my own powers of fantasy to imagine Alexis in peril. Case in point:

In "The Good Guy," a lackluster romantic comedy/drama, Alexis is being taken to a surprise location for a romantic dinner. It turns out to be the Cloisters, a museum in Manhattan that actually were formerly monasteries in Europe, dismantled and moved to New York. So they have their romantic dinner, and yada yada. Whatever. I imagine that this "good guy" of hers has brought her to a dungeon, and when he takes off her blindfold, she sees a set of shackles hanging from the wall in a small cell. She has only enough time to gasp, before she feels a prick in her neck, and awakens to find herself spread eagled naked, her wrists and ankles fixed firmly in those shackles in the cell.

alexis tgg4.jpgalexis bledel-good guy1.JPGalexis bledel-good guy2.JPGalexis bledel-good guy3.JPG

No, how to link to it. I know it's got to be something obvious and simple, but I can't figure it out. I've googled it and I don't understand the explanations, LOL.

I just copy the URL from my browser and add it as link to my post. Put your cursor in the editing field where you want to add the link and press Ctrl + K.

Another 2007 movie with ankle suspension : Rise, Blood Hunter. Vampire stuff. Again, not my favourite genre. But there is a dark scene with Lucy Liu's character strung up upside down naked in some basement. Little details have been issued about how she did that part.
hh19.jpg h28.jpg h23.jpg h22.jpg h21.jpg

Elsewhere in the movie is another upside down suspension, the chcracter of an actress named Cameron Goodman.
h02.jpg

A classic. My only quibble (I've always got to have a quibble), is that leather harness in the earlier scene. It's hard to figure out what's going on there. Less would have been more.

I agree, I also don't really get how that harness is supposed to work. Something like a "forward hogtie" (hands and feet tied together in front with a simple rope) would have had the same effect, but with a much better view :devil:

The Bloody Judge 1970  1).jpgThe Bloody Judge 1970   2).jpgThe Bloody Judge  1970  3).jpgThe Bloody Judge 1970  4).jpgThe Bloody Judge 1970  5).jpgThe Bloody Judge 1970  6).jpgThe Bloody Judge 1970 7).jpgThe Bloody Judge 1970   8).jpgThe Bloody Judge 1970   9).jpgThe-Bloody-Judge-3-600x240.pngAnother classic: 'THE BLOODY JUDGE' (1970) directed by Jess Franco. It was based on exploits of Judge George Jeffreys a 17th century British witchfinder. People burned alive, nude floggings of women and tortures on the rack as well as forced lesbian gropings in prison
are included. The leading Actors were : Christopher Lee, Maria Rohm, Leo Glenn, Maria Schell, Howard Vernon, Margaret Lee.

Poor Cecily 2.jpgPoor Cecily 3.jpgPoor Cecily 4.jpgPoor Cecily 5.jpgPoor Cecily 6.jpgPoor Cecily 7.jpgPoor Cecily 8.jpgPoor Cecily 1974.jpgPoor Cecily 1.jpg'Poor Cecily' is a 1974 movie generally rated as 'erotic' or 'sexploitative': this is almost correctly intended were it not for the fact that thist became a classic also outside the 'sexploitation' cathegory owing to the explicit and arousing torture scenes it contains. The plot in brief: in Renaissance France a little, formerly rich,girl is sold into slavery to a married couple to pay for her father's debts. The couple want to male her a sex slave for use of their aristocratic friends. She runs away, but she is soon caught and thrown into a dungeon where she is raped and tortured, together with other beautiful women, by sadistic witchhunters. Some hints on the actors/roles : the blonde tortured and killed on the rack is Sandy Carey, the brunette on the torture rack is Uschi Digard, the whipped prisoner in cage is Carona Faore. The title's Cecily is played by Angela Carnon.

The demons  1973   1).jpgThe Demons 1973    2).pngThe Demons 1973   3).pngThe demons 1973   4).jpgThe Demons 1973    5).pngThe Demons 1973    6).pngThe Demons 1973   7).jpgLes Demons 1973    8).jpg'THE DEMONS' (1973) directed by Jess Franco has same orientation as 'The Bloody Judge'. A girl escapes from the cloister,together with her sister, with the intent to learn witchcraft arts that would help them to avenge their mother who was burnt at the stake. Women tortured in dungeons, lesbianism, sado-masochism, sex and witchcraft are abundant. In a scene one of the main female characters(played by Anne Libert) is shown attached to a Saint Andrew's cross, full frontal nude, suffering from a red hot spiked ball being applied all over her body after she already suffered an earlier torture by a hot iron applied between her legs . This scene is arousing thanks also to the credible reaction of the victim.

Some screencaps of Madeleine Stowe in two movies: The first set is from "Closet Land" a 1991 movie in which Madeleine plays a writer of children's books who is accused of attempting to influence children with anti government messages hidden in her writings. She is subjected to physical and psychological torture. It is all rather stylized and surreal, with a minimalist set. There is no nudity or graphic torture. Unfortunately I could only find the movie at second hand on Youtube, so the caps are grainy.

View attachment 698499View attachment 698501 She is tortured with red hot skewers and electricity, and bound in a stress position View attachment 698502

View attachment 698506 The writer, Radha Barawaj, wrote "Closet Land" originally as a movie screenplay, but later made it into a stage play. I also found a picture from a stage production, which I think looks a bit more stimulating than the movie version.

Madeleine also appeared in "The Last Of The Mohicans," in which she is captured by the Huron war leader Magwa, and led into captivity with her sister and an English officer. When Magwa presents the captives to the Huron chief, the chief orders that Cora, Madeleine's character, be burned alive. Hawkeye (Daniel Day Lewis) crashes the party, negotiates with the chief, and rescues Cora.

View attachment 698505View attachment 698503View attachment 698504
and naturally a male takes her place and is burned alive

The joy of torture 1968   1).jpgThe joy of torture   1968    2).jpgThe joy of torture 1968    3).jpgMThe joy of torture 1968    4).jpgThe list of Japanese movies showing female torture is mostly centered on Edo period's horrors and is comprehensive of some titles that have become classics also for us in Western world. Let us begin with 'THE JOY OF TORTURE'(1968) by Director/Writer Teruo Ishii. It is based on three separate stories that would be too long to tell here, but they are filled with sadistic tortures.
Examples: 1)a girl is crucified upside down into the sea watched by guards waiting untill the rising tide drawns her, 2)a nun is subject to various tortures inflicted by her mates in a Monastery: she is roped,suspended, severely beaten and ultimately crucified, Japanese style, together with her mates/torturers 3) a bunch of European Christian women are captured, stripped naked and tortured in various ways at the presence of a tattoo's Artist carving the scenes on the bare back of a model-girl.

12798_monache_di_santarcangelo_anne_heywood_domenico_paolella_pqit.jpgAlucarda 1978   2).pngAlucarda 1978.jpgalucarda33.jpgConvent of the sacred beast    1974.jpgConvent of the sacred beast   1974.jpgimg-1432159263.jpgThe nund of Saint Archangel    2).pngThe sinful Nuns of Saint Valentine   1974      3).jpgThe sinful nuns of Saint Valentine   1974.jpgOf the 'nunsploitation ' genre of the seventies some titles became classic : 'ALUCARDA' (1978) , 'CONVENT OF THE SACRED BEAST' (1974),
'THE ABBESS OF CASTRO' (1973), 'THE NUNS OF SAINT ARCHANGEL'(1973), 'FLAVIA THE HERETIC' (1974), 'THE SINFUL NUNS OF SAINT VALENTINE ' (1974). In each of these movies one or more scenes can be found of nuns (often fully naked) interrogated,whipped,suspended,
racked by Inquisitors beside suffering from various acts of penitence including self-fustigation and wearing beads of thorns on bare skin.
Sex scenes,prevalently lesbian, are constantly shown.

Back
Top Bottom