Go to CruxDreams.com
Damon stared at her I shock.

“You wish to suffer as Emily suffered?”

Diana rolled off the bed and stood, making her way to her bar and pouring a glass of wine.

“Not only do I deserve to suffer as my people do, more importantly, you would enjoy it. I could give you pleasure, even in my death.”

Damon stood and moved towards her, preparing a glass of his own.

“If you wish to give me pleasure, swallow poison and I shall make love to you as the life leaves your eyes.”

Diana waved it off. “A momentary pleasure.”

“Three days or more of suffering! You are thin and light, Diana. Your body would hold on. There is no guarantee the tribunal would give you the mercy of a sword to the heart after three days. Do you know what they call the motions of those crucified? They call it a dance. A victim on the lower positions has difficulty breathing, he must lift himself by his shattered, nailed feet, up the wood to breathe and then drop down, in ultimate pain. There is no escape from the pain! Yes, the sight of you crucified would be erotic but it is not worth it.”

Diana finished her drink and walked nude to the window, not really caring who saw her below. Damon moved behind her quickly, covering her small breasts with one arm and placing his hand over her pussy.

“Your body is not for the world to see. It is only for me and your pleasure slaves to see.”

“Soon it will be for the world to see. I have no plans to kill myself. I will suffer for my people, bare myself before them and your people, and you shall watch me dance. I care not how long it takes me to die. I felt your manhood this morning. We just fucked like animals after seeing a beautiful woman tortured and nailed to a cross. I know when we were fucking you were thinking about me suffering. I will give you a gift to remember me by. I only ask that when I am dead, you not leave my body for the birds. Burn it and keep my ashes safe, bury them with you, or preserve my body and let us share a coffin. Ensure we are together in death, a way we could never be in life.”

Damon pulled Diana away from the window and turned her around. He wanted to think, he needed to think.

He called out for Red and ordered the slave to massage her mistress while he watched then prepare a bath for both.

They spoke no more of death that night, thought it stayed on their minds. They both imagined her tied to a whipping post, flogged, her delicate body cut, bleeding, then dragged to the cross and held down by strong men.

She imagined the hammer being raised high and slamming down, eliciting a pain she had never known. Despite the pain, she would also be subjected to a domination she had never known. She was dominated by Damon but never in the manner strange men would, never be joined with an instrument of death that would not let her go. If she stayed alive and were sentenced, she would be as good as dead, but once the nails crushed her arms and feet, that was it. She was dead and would have to be pulled off the wood once she stopped breathing.

She shuddered while he fucked her softly, thinking of that. She imagined him watching her from a chair in front of her cross. She imagined his wife sitting next to him, sneering at her and despite the pain, Diana smiling, knowing not only would he love her forever, but he would also imagine her on the cross every time he impregnated the brood mare. She would know, no matter what, Damon would always belong to the disgraced queen, Diana.

Damon thought she may be shuddering in small orgasms as he fucked her slowly. He held back from fucking her as hard as he wanted. Just as he would have to hold back, whipping her as hard as he wished after this was done.

He loved her with his entire being. He didn’t want her to suffer. Yet her offer to be crucified had set his fantasies ablaze.

The vision of her laid on the cross, staring at the sky, her beautiful breasts and ribs, rising and falling, her dark eyes wide, waiting for the hammer, fear etched onto her every feature, thrilled him. It filled him with so much passion, he felt guilt. He had always thrilled turning her petite ass red, striking her beautiful long legs and watching the crisscrossed marks of his riding crop, her moans as she responded to his punishment.

When they had first met, she invited him to her room. He asked her what she wanted, and she told him it was her duty to ask that of him. She offered him everything and he took it. It was the most intense experience of his life. This beautiful woman, a dark angel, submitted to him, not only her body but her soul. He knew he would never love another and knew it to still be true.

She would look glorious on the cross. Only Diana could look beautiful in disgrace, humiliation. He imagined her hips bucking and her abdomen straining when the first nails went in. Her feet being nailed separately at the special angle his executioners managed when they wanted the victims’ legs to be spread. He would never allow a cornu. But would he allow a sedile, a resting spot between her beautiful labia. Would she rub herself on it, giving him a show, despite her agony?

Her grunting grew and he realized he was fucking her harder, while fantasizing about his true love’s death. Her eyes were wide and knowing and he kissed her deeply, an act returned with equal passion.

When he unloaded himself deep in her, an act he had preformed so many times, she orgasmed as well. He collapsed on top of her, and she pulled his sweaty body close to her own, began kissing his neck.

“You were thinking about it.” She whispered. “I was as well. If I plead guilty to your tribunal and ask for crucifixion, would they give it to me?”

He rolled off her and she took her position to clean his cock but did not begin, waiting for an answer.

“They will likely give it to you, whether you request it or not.” He admitted.

“You want to see me die on the cross, don’t you? You don’t really want me to take some pill and drift away to sleep as if I never mattered. You want me to suffer gladly.”

“I don’t want you to suffer.”

“Liar. Its okay, my love. I want it too. I want to die slowly; in a way nobody, especially you, will ever forget. I want to meet your eyes the entire time, I want to watch your wife, knowing that even in my disgrace, she will never truly have your heart, the way I do.”

Diana took his cock in her mouth, and it was already hardening, just from her words. She forced him to cum one more and as usual, swallowed every drop.

“I do not want to be raped.” She added.

“I will be the only man you have ever known. You would stay with me, and I would walk you to the whipping post, undress you, bound you.”

“Would you nail me?” she asked lustfully.

Damon closed his eyes and nodded. “If that is what you wish.”

The two lay still, Diana’s head on his abdomen.

“I want to see her.”

Damon raised his head.

“Who?”

“Emily. It is an hour before Dawn. Let us go before the sun rises. Then we can watch more hangings. This time we shall find a more discreet perch where I can fuck you and worship your cock as you watch them breathe their last and cum.”

He took her by the hand and dressed, they both made their way in the dark to the road where the moans of the crucified sounded like a musical melody when blended together. Even at this hour, they moved, up and down. Guards stood by small fires that lit the bodies and watched the agony of the condemned. Diana could swear she saw one masturbating but said nothing. She would love to see Damon masturbate to her writhing agony filled body but doubted that would happen.

They found Emily easily enough by firelight. She was awake and in obvious agony, but her body was still beautiful.

Four guards were staring at her with rapt attention. Her body was no longer covered in sweat. It was a cool night. Her hips were thrust forward then she twisted side to side, attempting to find a less painful position, when there was none.

“Emily.” Diana called out.

“Traitor.” She responded but the earlier anger was gone. She was in far too much agony to be outraged.

“Can she still feel pleasure?” Diana asked, curious.

“I’ve never bothered to try. The point of crucifixion is suffering, not pleasure.”

“May I?”

Damon waved his hand towards Emily. “As you wish.”

Diana approached the red head and touched her legs. She was beautiful and her skin felt as she suspected it would. She smelled awful, of piss and sweat and that smell that is so often associated with fear. Her bloody welts from the whip had not closed and would not doubt form infection if she were to live that long.

She slid her fingers through the nest of red pubic hair and heard Emily gasped.

“Don’t!” she rasped.

“Quiet. This will be the only release you get. You should experience an orgasm given by another before you die.” Diana told her.

Diana began fucking her with a finger then added another and another. She moved her other hand to Emily’s clit and began rubbing.

Eventually the girl did respond. She thrust out her pelvis as much as possible. Diana could only tell by the clenching of her vaginal walls that she came. She moaned a bit, but it quickly turned to a moan of pain. Her body shook but not violently like those who were hung in their death throws.

Diana rubbed her entire legs once again, then licked her fingers.

“I will see you in the Underworld. I hope you will forgive me. I never meant for this to happen.”

Diana took Damon’s hand, and they reached her room as the sun rose.

Damon sighed as he watched dawn break.

“I cannot change your mind, can I?”

Diana wrapped her arms around him, leaning her head on his chest.

“No, my love. I will be crucified. It will be horrible; I will beg for it to stop, and I will be in agony. Despite that, I do it, knowing I will give you this one last fantasy and that will be enough.”

“No, my love. I will be crucified. It will be horrible; I will beg for it to stop, and I will be in agony. Despite that, I do it, knowing I will give you this one last fantasy and that will be enough.”
Her total submission to him is fascinating to me. So very interested to see how you play with this... I’m sure she’ll regret it at some point- perhaps?

Damon stared at her I shock.

“You wish to suffer as Emily suffered?”

Diana rolled off the bed and stood, making her way to her bar and pouring a glass of wine.

“Not only do I deserve to suffer as my people do, more importantly, you would enjoy it. I could give you pleasure, even in my death.”

Damon stood and moved towards her, preparing a glass of his own.

“If you wish to give me pleasure, swallow poison and I shall make love to you as the life leaves your eyes.”

Diana waved it off. “A momentary pleasure.”

“Three days or more of suffering! You are thin and light, Diana. Your body would hold on. There is no guarantee the tribunal would give you the mercy of a sword to the heart after three days. Do you know what they call the motions of those crucified? They call it a dance. A victim on the lower positions has difficulty breathing, he must lift himself by his shattered, nailed feet, up the wood to breathe and then drop down, in ultimate pain. There is no escape from the pain! Yes, the sight of you crucified would be erotic but it is not worth it.”

Diana finished her drink and walked nude to the window, not really caring who saw her below. Damon moved behind her quickly, covering her small breasts with one arm and placing his hand over her pussy.

“Your body is not for the world to see. It is only for me and your pleasure slaves to see.”

“Soon it will be for the world to see. I have no plans to kill myself. I will suffer for my people, bare myself before them and your people, and you shall watch me dance. I care not how long it takes me to die. I felt your manhood this morning. We just fucked like animals after seeing a beautiful woman tortured and nailed to a cross. I know when we were fucking you were thinking about me suffering. I will give you a gift to remember me by. I only ask that when I am dead, you not leave my body for the birds. Burn it and keep my ashes safe, bury them with you, or preserve my body and let us share a coffin. Ensure we are together in death, a way we could never be in life.”

Damon pulled Diana away from the window and turned her around. He wanted to think, he needed to think.

He called out for Red and ordered the slave to massage her mistress while he watched then prepare a bath for both.

They spoke no more of death that night, thought it stayed on their minds. They both imagined her tied to a whipping post, flogged, her delicate body cut, bleeding, then dragged to the cross and held down by strong men.

She imagined the hammer being raised high and slamming down, eliciting a pain she had never known. Despite the pain, she would also be subjected to a domination she had never known. She was dominated by Damon but never in the manner strange men would, never be joined with an instrument of death that would not let her go. If she stayed alive and were sentenced, she would be as good as dead, but once the nails crushed her arms and feet, that was it. She was dead and would have to be pulled off the wood once she stopped breathing.

She shuddered while he fucked her softly, thinking of that. She imagined him watching her from a chair in front of her cross. She imagined his wife sitting next to him, sneering at her and despite the pain, Diana smiling, knowing not only would he love her forever, but he would also imagine her on the cross every time he impregnated the brood mare. She would know, no matter what, Damon would always belong to the disgraced queen, Diana.

Damon thought she may be shuddering in small orgasms as he fucked her slowly. He held back from fucking her as hard as he wanted. Just as he would have to hold back, whipping her as hard as he wished after this was done.

He loved her with his entire being. He didn’t want her to suffer. Yet her offer to be crucified had set his fantasies ablaze.

The vision of her laid on the cross, staring at the sky, her beautiful breasts and ribs, rising and falling, her dark eyes wide, waiting for the hammer, fear etched onto her every feature, thrilled him. It filled him with so much passion, he felt guilt. He had always thrilled turning her petite ass red, striking her beautiful long legs and watching the crisscrossed marks of his riding crop, her moans as she responded to his punishment.

When they had first met, she invited him to her room. He asked her what she wanted, and she told him it was her duty to ask that of him. She offered him everything and he took it. It was the most intense experience of his life. This beautiful woman, a dark angel, submitted to him, not only her body but her soul. He knew he would never love another and knew it to still be true.

She would look glorious on the cross. Only Diana could look beautiful in disgrace, humiliation. He imagined her hips bucking and her abdomen straining when the first nails went in. Her feet being nailed separately at the special angle his executioners managed when they wanted the victims’ legs to be spread. He would never allow a cornu. But would he allow a sedile, a resting spot between her beautiful labia. Would she rub herself on it, giving him a show, despite her agony?

Her grunting grew and he realized he was fucking her harder, while fantasizing about his true love’s death. Her eyes were wide and knowing and he kissed her deeply, an act returned with equal passion.

When he unloaded himself deep in her, an act he had preformed so many times, she orgasmed as well. He collapsed on top of her, and she pulled his sweaty body close to her own, began kissing his neck.

“You were thinking about it.” She whispered. “I was as well. If I plead guilty to your tribunal and ask for crucifixion, would they give it to me?”

He rolled off her and she took her position to clean his cock but did not begin, waiting for an answer.

“They will likely give it to you, whether you request it or not.” He admitted.

“You want to see me die on the cross, don’t you? You don’t really want me to take some pill and drift away to sleep as if I never mattered. You want me to suffer gladly.”

“Liar. Its okay, my love. I want it too. I want to die slowly; in a way nobody, especially you, will ever forget. I want to meet your eyes the entire time, I want to watch your wife, knowing that even in my disgrace, she will never truly have your heart, the way I do.”

Diana took his cock in her mouth, and it was already hardening, just from her words. She forced him to cum one more and as usual, swallowed every drop.

“I do not want to be raped.” She added.

“I will be the only man you have ever known. You would stay with me, and I would walk you to the whipping post, undress you, bound you.”

“Would you nail me?” she asked lustfully.

Damon closed his eyes and nodded. “If that is what you wish.”

The two lay still, Diana’s head on his abdomen.

“I want to see her.”

Damon raised his head.

“Who?”

“Emily. It is an hour before Dawn. Let us go before the sun rises. Then we can watch more hangings. This time we shall find a more discreet perch where I can fuck you and worship your cock as you watch them breathe their last and cum.”

He took her by the hand and dressed, they both made their way in the dark to the road where the moans of the crucified sounded like a musical melody when blended together. Even at this hour, they moved, up and down. Guards stood by small fires that lit the bodies and watched the agony of the condemned. Diana could swear she saw one masturbating but said nothing. She would love to see Damon masturbate to her writhing agony filled body but doubted that would happen.

They found Emily easily enough by firelight. She was awake and in obvious agony, but her body was still beautiful.

Four guards were staring at her with rapt attention. Her body was no longer covered in sweat. It was a cool night. Her hips were thrust forward then she twisted side to side, attempting to find a less painful position, when there was none.

“Emily.” Diana called out.

“Traitor.” She responded but the earlier anger was gone. She was in far too much agony to be outraged.

“Can she still feel pleasure?” Diana asked, curious.

“I’ve never bothered to try. The point of crucifixion is suffering, not pleasure.”

“May I?”

Damon waved his hand towards Emily. “As you wish.”

Diana approached the red head and touched her legs. She was beautiful and her skin felt as she suspected it would. She smelled awful, of piss and sweat and that smell that is so often associated with fear. Her bloody welts from the whip had not closed and would not doubt form infection if she were to live that long.

She slid her fingers through the nest of red pubic hair and heard Emily gasped.

“Don’t!” she rasped.

“Quiet. This will be the only release you get. You should experience an orgasm given by another before you die.” Diana told her.

Diana began fucking her with a finger then added another and another. She moved her other hand to Emily’s clit and began rubbing.

Eventually the girl did respond. She thrust out her pelvis as much as possible. Diana could only tell by the clenching of her vaginal walls that she came. She moaned a bit, but it quickly turned to a moan of pain. Her body shook but not violently like those who were hung in their death throws.

Diana rubbed her entire legs once again, then licked her fingers.

“I will see you in the Underworld. I hope you will forgive me. I never meant for this to happen.”

Diana took Damon’s hand, and they reached her room as the sun rose.

Damon sighed as he watched dawn break.

“I cannot change your mind, can I?”

Diana wrapped her arms around him, leaning her head on his chest.

brrrrr, it is a fascinating story; I'm all wet

I totally agree!
I have always thought of being crucified for love means one of a small shortlist of possible outcomes. You agree to willingly allow yourself to be fully crucified to death so a loved one is allowed to go free in return. You are both allowed a few precious minutes to say goodbye then it begins. You are to be whipped, crown of thorns, carry your cross and crucified with nails naked or just a loincloth.
OR the same as above except it is to free a crucified person. OR you are offered the option of easing the suffering of an already crucified person. They will not be set free, and will still perish on their cross, but your sacrifice buys them mercy, water face mopped with a cloth, pain reducing potion, a little food, shelter maybe, possibly a loincloth for the mercy recipient, maybe even a breast cloth if it is a female victim, and a spear through their stomach or legs broken after some further time. They would get not all of these but some combination thereof. But you as the sacrifice have 100% no mercy except some occasional water. Of course having you there to talk to on the cross next door is a mercy in itself for you both.
Those are just my thoughts.

I have always thought of being crucified for love means one of a small shortlist of possible outcomes. You agree to willingly allow yourself to be fully crucified to death so a loved one is allowed to go free in return. You are both allowed a few precious minutes to say goodbye then it begins. You are to be whipped, crown of thorns, carry your cross and crucified with nails naked or just a loincloth.
OR the same as above except it is to free a crucified person. OR you are offered the option of easing the suffering of an already crucified person. They will not be set free, and will still perish on their cross, but your sacrifice buys them mercy, water face mopped with a cloth, pain reducing potion, a little food, shelter maybe, possibly a loincloth for the mercy recipient, maybe even a breast cloth if it is a female victim, and a spear through their stomach or legs broken after some further time. They would get not all of these but some combination thereof. But you as the sacrifice have 100% no mercy except some occasional water. Of course having you there to talk to on the cross next door is a mercy in itself for you both.
Those are just my thoughts.
Very nice text, the sacrifice of his life, to shorten the sufferings of the loved one, at the cost of atrocious suffering for oneself. I love

“Soon it will be for the world to see. I have no plans to kill myself. I will suffer for my people, bare myself before them and your people, and you shall watch me dance. I care not how long it takes me to die. I felt your manhood this morning. We just fucked like animals after seeing a beautiful woman tortured and nailed to a cross. I know when we were fucking you were thinking about me suffering. I will give you a gift to remember me by

Incredibly pwerful an erotic text.
I re read it and it greatly excited me.

I wish she had told Emily she is going to be crucified too!
Congratulations @tygavin !
I am really looking forward to see her crucified in front of him!

Last edited:
Four days. Diana and Damon had four days remaining until the Tribunal arrived. He suspected her sentence would be carried out a week later.

This would give time for neighboring royalty to arrive as well and observe the King Damon the third had defeated this kingdom, take it as his own and the former ruler was convicted.

In reality, other royals, many whom Diana had turned away for years, would love to see her nude and even better, hung from a cross.

Diana did not care.

“I do not want others to see you.” He argued again, though he argued less each day.

Diana was riding him slowly, his cock buried deep inside her and her hands on his chest as her hips ground him slowly.

“I will only have eyes for you, love. It doesn’t matter. It is part of the experience. Let them watch, let them covet that which has only ever been yours. Think about me on that cross, lover. I’m going to be in anguish, crying, struggling to breathe and doing it all for you.”

Damon came hard, and Diana rode him faster, the friction and the feel of his hot seed, sending her over the edge.

Red knocked on the door and entered when Damon told her to. She had a rather large wooden chest, perhaps a foot long and six inches in height.

“They arrived as you requested, your Majesty.”

“On the table, Red.”

Damon rolled off the bed. “I admit, your fantasies, your determination has been…”

“Keeping you hard constantly. You fucked my ass, watching the hangings today in nearly view of others. I must have left a trail of your seed, walking out to the road to observe the crucifixions. I saw Emily’s body was taken down. I wish I had enslaved her long ago. She would have made a good playmate for Red.”

Damon smirked. “I don’t need executions to enflame my passions for you. You simply enflame the execution experience. Since you are so calm about facing a horrible death for my enjoyment, I thought I would bring you something. Stand.”

Diana did so immediately, expecting him to whip her or bind her.

Instead he opened the chest and pulled out some sort of necklace.

When he brought it closer she realized what it was. A steel wired necklace with four very large, iron nails hanging from it.

“These are the nails that will join you to the wood.”

He placed the wire around her neck and she shuddered noticeably when the cold metal lay flat against her chest.

“Oh goddess.” Diana whispered.

“Lay down on the bed, in the middle, on your back.”

Diana hurried to do so.

Damon pulled the sooth ropes from each side, the bonds they often used, and he pulled her arms tightly to her sides, forcing her into a spread position similar to a crucifixion.

The ropes were tighter than they had ever been, and her upper body was immobile.

Damon then tired rope around her ankles and pulled hard, attaching her to the foot of the bed, making any movement difficult.

“Afraid my love?” he asked. “You will be much tighter than this when you are nailed.”

Diana closed her eyes. “And you will love it.”

Damon nodded and pulled the wire necklace off of her. He unhooked one nail.

Then he began tracing her body lightly with the sharp point, not enough to break skin, but enough that she knew it was there.

Diana’s body was on fire. Her nerves were more alert than ever. The rough yet sharp, cold metal dragging across her body left a trail of goosebumps wherever it went.

He traced it all over, even on the sides of her labia which made her gasp. He moved it back over her abdomen, poking her bellybutton gently.

Then the tip of the nail was on the tip of her nipple, and she gasped.

He pushed slightly, and her already hard nipple felt like an electric jolt. She jerked forward but he slapped her mound, reminding her of her place.

Damon trailed the nail over to her other breast, circled the underside and then repeated the process, this time rubbing her nipple with side of the nail.

“These nails will know you as intimately as I do. They will be your final lover. They will be your master until we are reunited in death.”

He pressed the nail to her right wrist.

“Look at me.”

Diana turned her head to the side and saw him, pressing the nail into her wrist.

“This is what you will see. You will see me, holding a hammer over this nail. It will not be a soft mattress under you. There will be no pillow to rest your head on. You will be resting your hair and your beautiful hair on wood. Your back will be pressed to wood. You will feel every sliver of wood because your back will be enflamed from the whipping post. Tears will be streaming from your eye, snot from your nose most likely. You will be tied down and despite that discomfort, you will not be able to turn your eyes away from me, holding that hammer, about to end your life. You will scream and you will beg me to stop but once it has happened, it cannot be stopped.”

“Will you still think me beautiful?”

“Always. I want you to understand, that I must be hard to do the act. I cannot be turned away by tears. If I do, someone else will take my place and I do not want that to happen. As much as it will break my heart to kill you, I would not leave your fate in another’s hands.”

“I understand, my Love. I will beg and I will scream and once it is done, kiss me and I will know it was worth it.”

Diana looked toward the widow and saw the sun was setting.

“Take me to the whipping post tonight. Prepare me for what I will face.”

Damon nodded and untied her.

Diana put on a robe but nothing else and the two walked in the dark to the whipping post that had been well used. There was still fresh blood from the day’s victims.

He pushed Diana towards it. The sun was down and he ripped her robe off, leaving her naked outside an the idea thrilled her, even as the imposing wood frightened her.

Damon pushed her towards the post, pressing her chest against it. She gasped at the feeling of wood and sticky blood pressed to her chest.

He raised her hands roughly and she felt the thick, coarse rope, being wrapped tightly around her wrists and then another jerk as she was stretched tall.

Then she heard nothing. She was outside in the dark, nude, arms raised, and beginning to become very afraid.

“Damon?”

She heard nothing, not even the sound of his feet shuffling.

Then she did hear a quiet sound. It was the sound she had become familiar with the last few days. The slight buzzing sound of the bullwhip in the air as it cut through.

The snap made has cry out. It took her a moment to realize she had not been struck, so caught up in the moment.

“Please love. Give me one. Just one strike across my back. Just one to give me an idea. I shall face forty soon.”

“Your body shall not be marked.” Damon told her.

“It will be your mark. Please.”

She heard him sigh. “As you wish.”

Diana closed her eyes tightly and pressed her forehead to the wood.

When the stroke came it felt as if she had been burned by a candle, only more intense and wider, burning from the top of her shoulder to her lower back.

She grunted, but did not scream.

“Is that enough to convince you not to do this?”

Diana shook her head. “I want more. Give me more.”

She heard the bullwhip drop and Damon moved towards her.

Then she felt his riding crop strike her ass. He whipped her harder than every before. Her eyes burned with tears and she squealed and cried and even screamed but she never asked him to stop.

Then his strong hands were on her thin hips and he jerked her back. He kicked her legs apart and entered her hard. She didn’t mind as she was soaking wet.

“Gods forgive me, I knew when I met you that we were meant for each other. I was the master and you would always be my most treasured possession. I knew you would submit to me but I never thought you would be so perfect.”

“You make me perfect!” Diana cried out, enjoying the rough fucking and the bruises his hands would no doubt leave on her hips. “Tell me you want to nail me to the cross. Tell me, please!”

“Yes! I want to kill you. If you cannot live no other shall take your life but me. I will whip you, hammer you, raise you up and get hard at the sight of your suffering and I will love every second of it. I love you, Diana!”

Diana came and slammed her upper body into the wood, raising up on her toes. Damon filled her and pulled out then untied her. As soon as she was free, she dropped to her knees and sucked his cock, pleasuring him for an hour. They eventually made their way to the ground and made love in the dirt, mixed with the blood of the tortured for hours.

When Diana passed out, Damon wrapped her robe around her and carried her back to her bedroom himself, then washed her as she was too exhausted to do so himself.

He laid her in bed and moved under the cover, savoring the feel of her body. He loved every inch of this body and he suspected he would love every second of taking the life she offered him from it.

Four days. Diana and Damon had four days remaining until the Tribunal arrived. He suspected her sentence would be carried out a week later.

This would give time for neighboring royalty to arrive as well and observe the King Damon the third had defeated this kingdom, take it as his own and the former ruler was convicted.

In reality, other royals, many whom Diana had turned away for years, would love to see her nude and even better, hung from a cross.

Diana did not care.

“I do not want others to see you.” He argued again, though he argued less each day.

Diana was riding him slowly, his cock buried deep inside her and her hands on his chest as her hips ground him slowly.

“I will only have eyes for you, love. It doesn’t matter. It is part of the experience. Let them watch, let them covet that which has only ever been yours. Think about me on that cross, lover. I’m going to be in anguish, crying, struggling to breathe and doing it all for you.”

Damon came hard, and Diana rode him faster, the friction and the feel of his hot seed, sending her over the edge.

Red knocked on the door and entered when Damon told her to. She had a rather large wooden chest, perhaps a foot long and six inches in height.

“On the table, Red.”

Damon rolled off the bed. “I admit, your fantasies, your determination has been…”

“Keeping you hard constantly. You fucked my ass, watching the hangings today in nearly view of others. I must have left a trail of your seed, walking out to the road to observe the crucifixions. I saw Emily’s body was taken down. I wish I had enslaved her long ago. She would have made a good playmate for Red.”

Damon smirked. “I don’t need executions to enflame my passions for you. You simply enflame the execution experience. Since you are so calm about facing a horrible death for my enjoyment, I thought I would bring you something. Stand.”

When he brought it closer she realized what it was. A steel wired necklace with four very large, iron nails hanging from it.

He placed the wire around her neck and she shuddered noticeably when the cold metal lay flat against her chest.

Diana hurried to do so.

Damon pulled the sooth ropes from each side, the bonds they often used, and he pulled her arms tightly to her sides, forcing her into a spread position similar to a crucifixion.

The ropes were tighter than they had ever been, and her upper body was immobile.

Damon then tired rope around her ankles and pulled hard, attaching her to the foot of the bed, making any movement difficult.

“Afraid my love?” he asked. “You will be much tighter than this when you are nailed.”

Then he began tracing her body lightly with the sharp point, not enough to break skin, but enough that she knew it was there.

Diana’s body was on fire. Her nerves were more alert than ever. The rough yet sharp, cold metal dragging across her body left a trail of goosebumps wherever it went.

He traced it all over, even on the sides of her labia which made her gasp. He moved it back over her abdomen, poking her bellybutton gently.

He pushed slightly, and her already hard nipple felt like an electric jolt. She jerked forward but he slapped her mound, reminding her of her place.

Damon trailed the nail over to her other breast, circled the underside and then repeated the process, this time rubbing her nipple with side of the nail.

“These nails will know you as intimately as I do. They will be your final lover. They will be your master until we are reunited in death.”

“Look at me.”

Diana turned her head to the side and saw him, pressing the nail into her wrist.

“This is what you will see. You will see me, holding a hammer over this nail. It will not be a soft mattress under you. There will be no pillow to rest your head on. You will be resting your hair and your beautiful hair on wood. Your back will be pressed to wood. You will feel every sliver of wood because your back will be enflamed from the whipping post. Tears will be streaming from your eye, snot from your nose most likely. You will be tied down and despite that discomfort, you will not be able to turn your eyes away from me, holding that hammer, about to end your life. You will scream and you will beg me to stop but once it has happened, it cannot be stopped.”

“Always. I want you to understand, that I must be hard to do the act. I cannot be turned away by tears. If I do, someone else will take my place and I do not want that to happen. As much as it will break my heart to kill you, I would not leave your fate in another’s hands.”

“I understand, my Love. I will beg and I will scream and once it is done, kiss me and I will know it was worth it.”

Diana put on a robe but nothing else and the two walked in the dark to the whipping post that had been well used. There was still fresh blood from the day’s victims.

He pushed Diana towards it. The sun was down and he ripped her robe off, leaving her naked outside an the idea thrilled her, even as the imposing wood frightened her.

Damon pushed her towards the post, pressing her chest against it. She gasped at the feeling of wood and sticky blood pressed to her chest.

He raised her hands roughly and she felt the thick, coarse rope, being wrapped tightly around her wrists and then another jerk as she was stretched tall.

Then she heard nothing. She was outside in the dark, nude, arms raised, and beginning to become very afraid.

“Damon?”

Then she did hear a quiet sound. It was the sound she had become familiar with the last few days. The slight buzzing sound of the bullwhip in the air as it cut through.

The snap made has cry out. It took her a moment to realize she had not been struck, so caught up in the moment.

“Please love. Give me one. Just one strike across my back. Just one to give me an idea. I shall face forty soon.”

When the stroke came it felt as if she had been burned by a candle, only more intense and wider, burning from the top of her shoulder to her lower back.

Then she felt his riding crop strike her ass. He whipped her harder than every before. Her eyes burned with tears and she squealed and cried and even screamed but she never asked him to stop.

Then his strong hands were on her thin hips and he jerked her back. He kicked her legs apart and entered her hard. She didn’t mind as she was soaking wet.

“Gods forgive me, I knew when I met you that we were meant for each other. I was the master and you would always be my most treasured possession. I knew you would submit to me but I never thought you would be so perfect.”

“You make me perfect!” Diana cried out, enjoying the rough fucking and the bruises his hands would no doubt leave on her hips. “Tell me you want to nail me to the cross. Tell me, please!”

“Yes! I want to kill you. If you cannot live no other shall take your life but me. I will whip you, hammer you, raise you up and get hard at the sight of your suffering and I will love every second of it. I love you, Diana!”

Diana came and slammed her upper body into the wood, raising up on her toes. Damon filled her and pulled out then untied her. As soon as she was free, she dropped to her knees and sucked his cock, pleasuring him for an hour. They eventually made their way to the ground and made love in the dirt, mixed with the blood of the tortured for hours.

When Diana passed out, Damon wrapped her robe around her and carried her back to her bedroom himself, then washed her as she was too exhausted to do so himself.

He laid her in bed and moved under the cover, savoring the feel of her body. He loved every inch of this body and he suspected he would love every second of taking the life she offered him from it.
thank you for this dress rehearsal, but when it's real, she's going to scream in pain. Maybe she will regret her decision, but it will be too late. Let's hope she can still have one last orgasm before she dies

Diana did not care.

“On the table, Red.”

Diana hurried to do so.

“Look at me.”

“Damon?”

Quite arousing. Thank you!

thank you for this dress rehearsal, but when it's real, she's going to scream in pain. Maybe she will regret her decision, but it will be too late. Let's hope she can still have one last orgasm before she dies
I think we all hope she might enjoy some comfort thru her suffering.
It seems just right.

Diana hurried to do so.

“Look at me.”

Love the way he teases her with the nails - HER nails... Great entry!

“What shall I expect?” Diana asked Damon as she finished her preparations for her trial and judgement.

She had opted for a white top, that only covered her breasts, wrapped in a knot behind her back and behind her neck. Her hair hung long and straight, and she wore the same type of long skirt that she wore when Damon first encountered her in the throne room. It had a small chain that hung low around her waist and two pieces of fabric that hung to the floor, barely covering her pussy and ass, leaving her long legs totally revealed. On her forearms she wore golden bracelets that snake3d up her elbows. Her shoes were high heeled, making her six foot tall.

“There are six Tribunal members. They will all be dressed in black robes, all wearing hoods that will obscure your face. I spoke to them when they arrived and are aware of your desire.”

“And they shall grant it?”

Damon sighed. “Most likely. I gave them orders. Of course, being a holy matter, they can do as they wish but I reminded them after the execution, the King had the power to have them disgraced and executed nude in the public square when we return. If I had told them not to condemn you, I would be breaking holy rules. By telling them the conditions of your sentence, they will follow unless they want to die afterward.”

Diana nodded.

“I suppose we should go, your highness. I am your prisoner.” She teased, thought what she said was true.

Diana placed her hands behind her back and felt a chill as he wrapped a silken rope around her, binding her together and walking her out. Usually, their bondage games were held in private in their bedroom, but this was no game. This was reality. After this, she would be officially condemned. It would become a stark reality.

Diana hid her fear well. She would not falter in front of these men and women.

To her surprise, Damon took her to her throne room. She had not been in here since she left to take him to the bedroom. Every day they took a route around the room to watch executions while fucking, or the two stroking each other during the nailing.

They had not gone back to the whipping post and after three days, the mark from the whip that had hurt so greatly was gone. How much worse would an actual whip mark be?

The throne in the room had been removed. On the elevated platform were six chairs. The room was dark, only lit by half the torches. As Damon had warned her, they were black hooded robes. Their appearance made them chill, not helping her mounting fear.

Damon squeezed her upper arm by which he guided her, and she took comfort in his presence.

“Who have you brought before us, King?” a male voice asked.

“The former Queen of this realm, Diana.” Damon answered.

“As former Queen, she should kneel in our presence.” A female voice said.

Damon stepped behind her and took both her upper arms. Diana let him guide her to the floor and winced when her knees touched the cold marble floor. She remained straight, not resting on her calves.

“You kneel before this Tribunal because you continued war on our country after your father had died and you were crowned.” The male voice said. “How plead you?”

“Guilty.” Diana answered.

“King, do you have anything to say?”

Diana sighed, hoping he would let it go. It didn’t matter if she had tried to surrender. They were going to sentence her to the cross regardless.

“No, High Priest.”

“She has been under your custody since the capture of this castle?” Another female voice asked, this time on the far right.

Damn answered in the affirmative.

“I suppose with no argument, it is time to pronounce sentence. Diana, former Queen of this realm, we sentence you to be whipped and crucified in the town square in four days. You will receive forty lashes on your back. Then you shall be nailed. The King will be personally responsible for your punishment, including the whipping and the nailing of your body to the cross.

“You shall not be given death. You will hang until you die, by your own volition and not by a sword.”

Diana felt a jolt of fear and erotic sensation run threw her body. She was wet and once again had opted for no panties. She would hang, in front of the people who hated her. She would be humiliated, opened up, every part of her always hidden from the public would be on display. Those that had wanted her would lust more, perhaps laugh at her. Her people would curse her.

“Do you have anything to say for yourself, Diana?”

Diana shook her head. “No. I accept the sentence.” She said, sealing her fate as if it had not been sealed already.

“In a normal situation the defeated royal would be stripped and taken to the dungeon where she would await her execution. I believe this not to be warranted in this instance. You shall remain in your quarters under the King’s guard and brought out the morning of your execution nude, walked to your whipping post in shame.”

He looked up, no doubt meeting Damon’s eyes as he stood behind Diana with his hands on her shoulder.

“What say you, King? Will you take her actions on as your responsibility and guarantee she will not end her own life?”

She felt Damon squeeze her shoulders. “I take that as a challenge and a taunt, High Priest. The queen has accepted your sentence. I would be very careful of the line you walk with me, less someone take responsibility for your own life while you wait crucifixion. The holy war is over, and she has submitted to your sentence. Do you wish to challenge me now, priest?”

Though Diana could not see the man’s face, she noted how all sat up straighter.

“I meant no challenge or taunt, your Highness.” He man said, fear obvious in his voice.

“Then watch your tone.” Damon said. He gently took Diana’s arm and helped lift her off the ground. Without another word he guided her back to her quarters.

Once they were hidden from the world, Damon took a blade and cut the bonds holding her wrists together.

“Forty on the back?” she asked, a small smile.

Damon shrugged. “Twenty shall be damaging. The other twenty will be painful but nothing you haven’t felt before. I plan to cut you as much as possible in those twenty strokes. It will help you die faster.”

“And you didn’t want my front scarred by whip marks while you enjoy my suffering and demise.” Diana guessed.

Damon turned from her and poured them drinks.

“It is okay to admit you will enjoy it, my love. I want you to. If you do not enjoy my death, what is the point?”

Damon smirked and toasted her. “Of course, I will enjoy seeing it. I just… how can I go on without you? Loving you and then seeing you so gladly die for me; nothing will ever compare. Not having more children with that broodmare of a wife, not conquering more kingdoms, nothing. Your face shall live in my mind all the days of my life, haunting me with what could have been, reminding me that life without you is grey and purposeless.”

Diana kissed him softly. “I shall be with you, my love. Preserve my body so we may be buried together someday. We shall meet in the next world and vow to remember this one, remember this former life and ensure nothing will keep us apart.”

Diana turned around and he undid the knot behind her neck and the one behind her back, letting her top fall to the floor.

She led him to the bed and lifted her skirt. He entered her slowly, filling her with his warmth.

As he slowly stroked in and out of her, Diana whispered to him.

“At night, send everyone away from the town square for a little while. Pleasure yourself in front of me. Let me see how my death pleases you.

“As you wish.” He told her, holding himself from cumming too soon due to her words.

“Finger me, poke and prod me. I shall cry. I shall cry while you whip me and I shall cry when you nail me but show me no mercy, my love. I need to know I can cry without you losing your courage. I am yours. I shall raise myself, thrust my hips forward, rub my ass on the cross and wriggle and despite my mind focusing on the pain, I shall meet your eyes and wish I could be fucking you, slowly like now, roughly like the whipping post.”

“Gods.” Damon whispered, moving his strokes faster.

“You are right, nothing will ever compare, but you will carry on for both of us. When you fuck that breeder, do it in the dark and think of me, moaning, writhing, crying out for your touch. Call her my name.”

Damon shook his head, the thought of living without this marvelous woman tearing at his soul.

“And when others make comments about my body, when they ridicule me, do not interfere. Listen to it and know I want my humiliation to be part of your enjoyment. I want to be humiliated. For you. This is all for you.”

Damon came in her with a roar. She came the split second she felt his seed fill her up as she often did form the hot cum, washing inside her.

She rolled over on top of her and began cleaning his cock with her mouth, caressing her balls. She soon came again, and she swallowed it all, using her tongue to catch the small amount that dribbled on her chin.

“What does it feel like?” he asked. “What does it feel like to know the exact date your death begins. You are condemned now. It is no longer a fantasy. In four days, I will go from your lover to your executioner.”

Diana climbed on top of him and lay her head on his chest.

“I can’t explain it. It is so frightening, yet so familiar. Since the first time we made love, I knew you owned my soul, and I would gladly give my life if you asked. I suppose I take some comfort in knowing it is you. I will not be raped several times; I will not be naked and in chains in my cold dungeon. I will not be killed by someone who does not appreciate the sacrifice I am making.”

Diana paused. “Will your queen be coming?”

Damon nodded.

“Good. I want her to see my pain and humiliation, let her see myself broken completely. Let her see your cock, straining to be released from your pants, let her see me smile at you, despite my pain.

“She will understand she will always be nothing to you.”

“I believe she already does.” Damon admitted.

Diana laughed quietly and held him closely.

“All we have left is to make love until you undress me and take me to my doom in four days, my love. Rest and we shall begin again. I have needs that must be met. You will be my executioner. For now, you are my king and lover. Even on the cross, you shall by my executioner and lover. That will never change.”

Damon kissed the top of her head. “My brave, loving Diana. As much as I hate it, nailing you to the cross will be the highlight of my life, your ultimate submission. Where will I go from there?”

“What shall I expect?” Diana asked Damon as she finished her preparations for her trial and judgement.

She had opted for a white top, that only covered her breasts, wrapped in a knot behind her back and behind her neck. Her hair hung long and straight, and she wore the same type of long skirt that she wore when Damon first encountered her in the throne room. It had a small chain that hung low around her waist and two pieces of fabric that hung to the floor, barely covering her pussy and ass, leaving her long legs totally revealed. On her forearms she wore golden bracelets that snake3d up her elbows. Her shoes were high heeled, making her six foot tall.

“There are six Tribunal members. They will all be dressed in black robes, all wearing hoods that will obscure your face. I spoke to them when they arrived and are aware of your desire.”

“And they shall grant it?”

Damon sighed. “Most likely. I gave them orders. Of course, being a holy matter, they can do as they wish but I reminded them after the execution, the King had the power to have them disgraced and executed nude in the public square when we return. If I had told them not to condemn you, I would be breaking holy rules. By telling them the conditions of your sentence, they will follow unless they want to die afterward.”

Diana nodded.

“I suppose we should go, your highness. I am your prisoner.” She teased, thought what she said was true.

Diana placed her hands behind her back and felt a chill as he wrapped a silken rope around her, binding her together and walking her out. Usually, their bondage games were held in private in their bedroom, but this was no game. This was reality. After this, she would be officially condemned. It would become a stark reality.

Diana hid her fear well. She would not falter in front of these men and women.

To her surprise, Damon took her to her throne room. She had not been in here since she left to take him to the bedroom. Every day they took a route around the room to watch executions while fucking, or the two stroking each other during the nailing.

They had not gone back to the whipping post and after three days, the mark from the whip that had hurt so greatly was gone. How much worse would an actual whip mark be?

The throne in the room had been removed. On the elevated platform were six chairs. The room was dark, only lit by half the torches. As Damon had warned her, they were black hooded robes. Their appearance made them chill, not helping her mounting fear.

Damon squeezed her upper arm by which he guided her, and she took comfort in his presence.

“Who have you brought before us, King?” a male voice asked.

“The former Queen of this realm, Diana.” Damon answered.

“As former Queen, she should kneel in our presence.” A female voice said.

Damon stepped behind her and took both her upper arms. Diana let him guide her to the floor and winced when her knees touched the cold marble floor. She remained straight, not resting on her calves.

“You kneel before this Tribunal because you continued war on our country after your father had died and you were crowned.” The male voice said. “How plead you?”

“Guilty.” Diana answered.

“King, do you have anything to say?”

Diana sighed, hoping he would let it go. It didn’t matter if she had tried to surrender. They were going to sentence her to the cross regardless.

“No, High Priest.”

“She has been under your custody since the capture of this castle?” Another female voice asked, this time on the far right.

Damn answered in the affirmative.

“I suppose with no argument, it is time to pronounce sentence. Diana, former Queen of this realm, we sentence you to be whipped and crucified in the town square in four days. You will receive forty lashes on your back. Then you shall be nailed. The King will be personally responsible for your punishment, including the whipping and the nailing of your body to the cross.

“You shall not be given death. You will hang until you die, by your own volition and not by a sword.”

Diana felt a jolt of fear and erotic sensation run threw her body. She was wet and once again had opted for no panties. She would hang, in front of the people who hated her. She would be humiliated, opened up, every part of her always hidden from the public would be on display. Those that had wanted her would lust more, perhaps laugh at her. Her people would curse her.

“Do you have anything to say for yourself, Diana?”

Diana shook her head. “No. I accept the sentence.” She said, sealing her fate as if it had not been sealed already.

“In a normal situation the defeated royal would be stripped and taken to the dungeon where she would await her execution. I believe this not to be warranted in this instance. You shall remain in your quarters under the King’s guard and brought out the morning of your execution nude, walked to your whipping post in shame.”

He looked up, no doubt meeting Damon’s eyes as he stood behind Diana with his hands on her shoulder.

“What say you, King? Will you take her actions on as your responsibility and guarantee she will not end her own life?”

She felt Damon squeeze her shoulders. “I take that as a challenge and a taunt, High Priest. The queen has accepted your sentence. I would be very careful of the line you walk with me, less someone take responsibility for your own life while you wait crucifixion. The holy war is over, and she has submitted to your sentence. Do you wish to challenge me now, priest?”

Though Diana could not see the man’s face, she noted how all sat up straighter.

“I meant no challenge or taunt, your Highness.” He man said, fear obvious in his voice.

“Then watch your tone.” Damon said. He gently took Diana’s arm and helped lift her off the ground. Without another word he guided her back to her quarters.

Once they were hidden from the world, Damon took a blade and cut the bonds holding her wrists together.

“Forty on the back?” she asked, a small smile.

Damon shrugged. “Twenty shall be damaging. The other twenty will be painful but nothing you haven’t felt before. I plan to cut you as much as possible in those twenty strokes. It will help you die faster.”

“And you didn’t want my front scarred by whip marks while you enjoy my suffering and demise.” Diana guessed.

Damon turned from her and poured them drinks.

“It is okay to admit you will enjoy it, my love. I want you to. If you do not enjoy my death, what is the point?”

Damon smirked and toasted her. “Of course, I will enjoy seeing it. I just… how can I go on without you? Loving you and then seeing you so gladly die for me; nothing will ever compare. Not having more children with that broodmare of a wife, not conquering more kingdoms, nothing. Your face shall live in my mind all the days of my life, haunting me with what could have been, reminding me that life without you is grey and purposeless.”

Diana kissed him softly. “I shall be with you, my love. Preserve my body so we may be buried together someday. We shall meet in the next world and vow to remember this one, remember this former life and ensure nothing will keep us apart.”

Diana turned around and he undid the knot behind her neck and the one behind her back, letting her top fall to the floor.

She led him to the bed and lifted her skirt. He entered her slowly, filling her with his warmth.

As he slowly stroked in and out of her, Diana whispered to him.

“At night, send everyone away from the town square for a little while. Pleasure yourself in front of me. Let me see how my death pleases you.

“As you wish.” He told her, holding himself from cumming too soon due to her words.

“Finger me, poke and prod me. I shall cry. I shall cry while you whip me and I shall cry when you nail me but show me no mercy, my love. I need to know I can cry without you losing your courage. I am yours. I shall raise myself, thrust my hips forward, rub my ass on the cross and wriggle and despite my mind focusing on the pain, I shall meet your eyes and wish I could be fucking you, slowly like now, roughly like the whipping post.”

“Gods.” Damon whispered, moving his strokes faster.

“You are right, nothing will ever compare, but you will carry on for both of us. When you fuck that breeder, do it in the dark and think of me, moaning, writhing, crying out for your touch. Call her my name.”

Damon shook his head, the thought of living without this marvelous woman tearing at his soul.

“And when others make comments about my body, when they ridicule me, do not interfere. Listen to it and know I want my humiliation to be part of your enjoyment. I want to be humiliated. For you. This is all for you.”

Damon came in her with a roar. She came the split second she felt his seed fill her up as she often did form the hot cum, washing inside her.

She rolled over on top of her and began cleaning his cock with her mouth, caressing her balls. She soon came again, and she swallowed it all, using her tongue to catch the small amount that dribbled on her chin.

“What does it feel like?” he asked. “What does it feel like to know the exact date your death begins. You are condemned now. It is no longer a fantasy. In four days, I will go from your lover to your executioner.”

Diana climbed on top of him and lay her head on his chest.

“I can’t explain it. It is so frightening, yet so familiar. Since the first time we made love, I knew you owned my soul, and I would gladly give my life if you asked. I suppose I take some comfort in knowing it is you. I will not be raped several times; I will not be naked and in chains in my cold dungeon. I will not be killed by someone who does not appreciate the sacrifice I am making.”

Diana paused. “Will your queen be coming?”

Damon nodded.

“Good. I want her to see my pain and humiliation, let her see myself broken completely. Let her see your cock, straining to be released from your pants, let her see me smile at you, despite my pain.

“She will understand she will always be nothing to you.”

“I believe she already does.” Damon admitted.

Diana laughed quietly and held him closely.

“All we have left is to make love until you undress me and take me to my doom in four days, my love. Rest and we shall begin again. I have needs that must be met. You will be my executioner. For now, you are my king and lover. Even on the cross, you shall by my executioner and lover. That will never change.”

Damon kissed the top of her head. “My brave, loving Diana. As much as I hate it, nailing you to the cross will be the highlight of my life, your ultimate submission. Where will I go from there?”
brrrr you leave us on hot coals Tygavin... quickly the rest !!!! I like it very much

Back
Top Bottom