Go to CruxDreams.com
Damon stepped onto the table and was eye level with her. He placed a finger under her chin and lifted her head. Diana opened her eyes and grinned.

“My love.” She whispered.

Damon kissed her dry lips and ran his hands through her tangled hair.

“You can let go, my love. You have given me everything. We will be together soon in a kinder place than this.”

“We loved more than many people did in a lifetime, didn’t we?” she asked in a broken voice.

Damon nodded, tears in his eyes. “Yes, we did, my love. Close your eyes and rest. I will be with you.”

“Don’t let me die alone.”

“I’m right here.” He promised her.

“I love you.” Diana whispered.

“And I you, my queen.”

Diana closed her eyes and did not open them again. She never spoke another word but continued breathing. She died at some point after midnight before the third day began. She took one shaky breath then her chest stopped rising and falling.

Damon did not weep. He ordered his guards to take her body down and prepare it. When aske dhow to preserve her body, he told them to wash her hair, dress her in a gown and lay her on her bed.

When the sun rose, the queen walked out to find the cross empty and her king nowhere to be found. She inquired from the scantily clad and muscular women who attended to Diana on her instrument of death as to her husband’s whereabouts.

She opened the door to Diana’s chambers, already knowing what she would find.

He lay on her bed on his back, dressed in his finest royal garb. He had an arm around her, and her head was on his chest. Despite the smile on his face, it was obvious he was dead. She suspected shortly after he had bene left alone, he had drunk a toxin, lay down and died.

When the priests asked her what she wanted done, she told them to uphold his royal decree.

Damon and Diana would be together in death, as life never allowed them. They would be together forever.

The End

Damon stepped onto the table and was eye level with her. He placed a finger under her chin and lifted her head. Diana opened her eyes and grinned.

“You can let go, my love. You have given me everything. We will be together soon in a kinder place than this.”

“We loved more than many people did in a lifetime, didn’t we?” she asked in a broken voice.

Damon nodded, tears in his eyes. “Yes, we did, my love. Close your eyes and rest. I will be with you.”

“And I you, my queen.”

Diana closed her eyes and did not open them again. She never spoke another word but continued breathing. She died at some point after midnight before the third day began. She took one shaky breath then her chest stopped rising and falling.

Damon did not weep. He ordered his guards to take her body down and prepare it. When aske dhow to preserve her body, he told them to wash her hair, dress her in a gown and lay her on her bed.

When the sun rose, the queen walked out to find the cross empty and her king nowhere to be found. She inquired from the scantily clad and muscular women who attended to Diana on her instrument of death as to her husband’s whereabouts.

He lay on her bed on his back, dressed in his finest royal garb. He had an arm around her, and her head was on his chest. Despite the smile on his face, it was obvious he was dead. She suspected shortly after he had bene left alone, he had drunk a toxin, lay down and died.

When the priests asked her what she wanted done, she told them to uphold his royal decree.

Damon and Diana would be together in death, as life never allowed them. They would be together forever.

The End
Superb, Tygavin, what an absolutely breathtaking read this was! :clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

“And I you, my queen.”

The End
Always had a feeling he wouldn't survive her by very much; the ending was very well done.

Another great read @tygavin - a great crucifixion sequence and the ultimate submissive character I've seen here. All tied together by your excellent writing!

One slight request: please take a break! Your stories reside in my head way, way too much! ;)

Always had a feeling he wouldn't survive her by very much; the ending was very well done.

Another great read @tygavin - a great crucifixion sequence and the ultimate submissive character I've seen here. All tied together by your excellent writing!

One slight request: please take a break! Your stories reside in my head way, way too much! ;)
I plan too for a little while lol. I have so many ideas but I just did a massive rewrite of five chapters around seven thousand words each and it wiped me out. I’ve been avoiding thinking about keyboards. I’ll be back eventually. Emily Bloom inspired a story in me

“And I you, my queen.”

The End
great story, love, thank you Tygavin

“And I you, my queen.”

The End
:Laie_22mini: :bdsm-heart: :bdsm-heart: :bdsm-heart: :bdsm-heart: :bdsm-heart: flower2
I read this offline and can manage to send compliment just now.
I LOVE THIS...
It made me cum as i can feel parts of Diana..
Thank you :)
@tygavin
I liked Alina too but this one more suit with my innner self ;)
You are on my watch list :)

:Laie_22mini: :bdsm-heart: :bdsm-heart: :bdsm-heart: :bdsm-heart: :bdsm-heart: flower2
I read this offline and can manage to send compliment just now.
I LOVE THIS...
It made me cum as i can feel parts of Diana..
Thank you :)
@tygavin
I liked Alina too but this one more suit with my innner self ;)
You are on my watch list :)
Thank you! I’m hoping to have a crux story finished this weekend and start posting it Sunday. I am glad I could give you a special experience. That’s what making erotic stories is about.

Back
Top Bottom