Go to CruxDreams.com
“What shall I expect?” Diana asked Damon as she finished her preparations for her trial and judgement.

She had opted for a white top, that only covered her breasts, wrapped in a knot behind her back and behind her neck. Her hair hung long and straight, and she wore the same type of long skirt that she wore when Damon first encountered her in the throne room. It had a small chain that hung low around her waist and two pieces of fabric that hung to the floor, barely covering her pussy and ass, leaving her long legs totally revealed. On her forearms she wore golden bracelets that snake3d up her elbows. Her shoes were high heeled, making her six foot tall.

“There are six Tribunal members. They will all be dressed in black robes, all wearing hoods that will obscure your face. I spoke to them when they arrived and are aware of your desire.”

“And they shall grant it?”

Damon sighed. “Most likely. I gave them orders. Of course, being a holy matter, they can do as they wish but I reminded them after the execution, the King had the power to have them disgraced and executed nude in the public square when we return. If I had told them not to condemn you, I would be breaking holy rules. By telling them the conditions of your sentence, they will follow unless they want to die afterward.”

Diana nodded.

“I suppose we should go, your highness. I am your prisoner.” She teased, thought what she said was true.

Diana placed her hands behind her back and felt a chill as he wrapped a silken rope around her, binding her together and walking her out. Usually, their bondage games were held in private in their bedroom, but this was no game. This was reality. After this, she would be officially condemned. It would become a stark reality.

Diana hid her fear well. She would not falter in front of these men and women.

To her surprise, Damon took her to her throne room. She had not been in here since she left to take him to the bedroom. Every day they took a route around the room to watch executions while fucking, or the two stroking each other during the nailing.

They had not gone back to the whipping post and after three days, the mark from the whip that had hurt so greatly was gone. How much worse would an actual whip mark be?

The throne in the room had been removed. On the elevated platform were six chairs. The room was dark, only lit by half the torches. As Damon had warned her, they were black hooded robes. Their appearance made them chill, not helping her mounting fear.

Damon squeezed her upper arm by which he guided her, and she took comfort in his presence.

“Who have you brought before us, King?” a male voice asked.

“The former Queen of this realm, Diana.” Damon answered.

“As former Queen, she should kneel in our presence.” A female voice said.

Damon stepped behind her and took both her upper arms. Diana let him guide her to the floor and winced when her knees touched the cold marble floor. She remained straight, not resting on her calves.

“You kneel before this Tribunal because you continued war on our country after your father had died and you were crowned.” The male voice said. “How plead you?”

“Guilty.” Diana answered.

“King, do you have anything to say?”

Diana sighed, hoping he would let it go. It didn’t matter if she had tried to surrender. They were going to sentence her to the cross regardless.

“No, High Priest.”

“She has been under your custody since the capture of this castle?” Another female voice asked, this time on the far right.

Damn answered in the affirmative.

“I suppose with no argument, it is time to pronounce sentence. Diana, former Queen of this realm, we sentence you to be whipped and crucified in the town square in four days. You will receive forty lashes on your back. Then you shall be nailed. The King will be personally responsible for your punishment, including the whipping and the nailing of your body to the cross.

“You shall not be given death. You will hang until you die, by your own volition and not by a sword.”

Diana felt a jolt of fear and erotic sensation run threw her body. She was wet and once again had opted for no panties. She would hang, in front of the people who hated her. She would be humiliated, opened up, every part of her always hidden from the public would be on display. Those that had wanted her would lust more, perhaps laugh at her. Her people would curse her.

“Do you have anything to say for yourself, Diana?”

Diana shook her head. “No. I accept the sentence.” She said, sealing her fate as if it had not been sealed already.

“In a normal situation the defeated royal would be stripped and taken to the dungeon where she would await her execution. I believe this not to be warranted in this instance. You shall remain in your quarters under the King’s guard and brought out the morning of your execution nude, walked to your whipping post in shame.”

He looked up, no doubt meeting Damon’s eyes as he stood behind Diana with his hands on her shoulder.

“What say you, King? Will you take her actions on as your responsibility and guarantee she will not end her own life?”

She felt Damon squeeze her shoulders. “I take that as a challenge and a taunt, High Priest. The queen has accepted your sentence. I would be very careful of the line you walk with me, less someone take responsibility for your own life while you wait crucifixion. The holy war is over, and she has submitted to your sentence. Do you wish to challenge me now, priest?”

Though Diana could not see the man’s face, she noted how all sat up straighter.

“I meant no challenge or taunt, your Highness.” He man said, fear obvious in his voice.

“Then watch your tone.” Damon said. He gently took Diana’s arm and helped lift her off the ground. Without another word he guided her back to her quarters.

Once they were hidden from the world, Damon took a blade and cut the bonds holding her wrists together.

“Forty on the back?” she asked, a small smile.

Damon shrugged. “Twenty shall be damaging. The other twenty will be painful but nothing you haven’t felt before. I plan to cut you as much as possible in those twenty strokes. It will help you die faster.”

“And you didn’t want my front scarred by whip marks while you enjoy my suffering and demise.” Diana guessed.

Damon turned from her and poured them drinks.

“It is okay to admit you will enjoy it, my love. I want you to. If you do not enjoy my death, what is the point?”

Damon smirked and toasted her. “Of course, I will enjoy seeing it. I just… how can I go on without you? Loving you and then seeing you so gladly die for me; nothing will ever compare. Not having more children with that broodmare of a wife, not conquering more kingdoms, nothing. Your face shall live in my mind all the days of my life, haunting me with what could have been, reminding me that life without you is grey and purposeless.”

Diana kissed him softly. “I shall be with you, my love. Preserve my body so we may be buried together someday. We shall meet in the next world and vow to remember this one, remember this former life and ensure nothing will keep us apart.”

Diana turned around and he undid the knot behind her neck and the one behind her back, letting her top fall to the floor.

She led him to the bed and lifted her skirt. He entered her slowly, filling her with his warmth.

As he slowly stroked in and out of her, Diana whispered to him.

“At night, send everyone away from the town square for a little while. Pleasure yourself in front of me. Let me see how my death pleases you.

“As you wish.” He told her, holding himself from cumming too soon due to her words.

“Finger me, poke and prod me. I shall cry. I shall cry while you whip me and I shall cry when you nail me but show me no mercy, my love. I need to know I can cry without you losing your courage. I am yours. I shall raise myself, thrust my hips forward, rub my ass on the cross and wriggle and despite my mind focusing on the pain, I shall meet your eyes and wish I could be fucking you, slowly like now, roughly like the whipping post.”

“Gods.” Damon whispered, moving his strokes faster.

“You are right, nothing will ever compare, but you will carry on for both of us. When you fuck that breeder, do it in the dark and think of me, moaning, writhing, crying out for your touch. Call her my name.”

Damon shook his head, the thought of living without this marvelous woman tearing at his soul.

“And when others make comments about my body, when they ridicule me, do not interfere. Listen to it and know I want my humiliation to be part of your enjoyment. I want to be humiliated. For you. This is all for you.”

Damon came in her with a roar. She came the split second she felt his seed fill her up as she often did form the hot cum, washing inside her.

She rolled over on top of her and began cleaning his cock with her mouth, caressing her balls. She soon came again, and she swallowed it all, using her tongue to catch the small amount that dribbled on her chin.

“What does it feel like?” he asked. “What does it feel like to know the exact date your death begins. You are condemned now. It is no longer a fantasy. In four days, I will go from your lover to your executioner.”

Diana climbed on top of him and lay her head on his chest.

“I can’t explain it. It is so frightening, yet so familiar. Since the first time we made love, I knew you owned my soul, and I would gladly give my life if you asked. I suppose I take some comfort in knowing it is you. I will not be raped several times; I will not be naked and in chains in my cold dungeon. I will not be killed by someone who does not appreciate the sacrifice I am making.”

Diana paused. “Will your queen be coming?”

Damon nodded.

“Good. I want her to see my pain and humiliation, let her see myself broken completely. Let her see your cock, straining to be released from your pants, let her see me smile at you, despite my pain.

“She will understand she will always be nothing to you.”

“I believe she already does.” Damon admitted.

Diana laughed quietly and held him closely.

“All we have left is to make love until you undress me and take me to my doom in four days, my love. Rest and we shall begin again. I have needs that must be met. You will be my executioner. For now, you are my king and lover. Even on the cross, you shall by my executioner and lover. That will never change.”

Damon kissed the top of her head. “My brave, loving Diana. As much as I hate it, nailing you to the cross will be the highlight of my life, your ultimate submission. Where will I go from there?”
Yeaaaaa... This has gotten crazy good! Great description of what she wore to her trial. Is Damon turning out to be a victim here as well?

All we have left is to make love until you undress me and take me to my doom in four days, my love. Rest and we shall begin again. I have needs that must be met. You will be my executioner. For now, you are my king and lover. Even on the cross, you shall by my executioner and lover. That will never change.”
That's quite a speech, is that. Wonderful, this and all of it, Tygavin!

Diana sat in her dungeon nude on Damon’s lap. The cold torture room had been cleared out at Damon’s order. A gallows had been set up. Or at least a rope over a small wooden structure with a noose at the end which would wrap around a conviction’s neck and allow them to be pulled off and tied off, slowly hanging, feet inches from the ground.

A soldier walked in a naked redheaded female with very pale skin, green eyes and a slim build. Her breasts were small but her shaved pussy and ass were beautiful. She was slender, thinner than Diana.
Madiosi-2022-057-red hanging.jpg
Red’s hands were tied behind her back, and she stood under the noose.

Tomorrow morning, Diana would be crucified. She had given her slaves the choice of being taken by the invaders as slaves, or quiet deaths. They had all chosen quiet deaths. Six of them took a drink from Diana and laid nude on the giant bed they all shared in the Pleasure Slaves quarters and fell asleep holding each other, letting death take them quietly.
Madiosi-2022-058-poisoned girls.jpg
Only Red had refused a quiet death or enslavement to the invaders. Even when Damon had offered to take her to the palace and give her a life of luxury where she would be basically free, bound only to him and not used for pleasure, she had turned down the offer.

Red and Diana had been together since childhood. She was the first slave Diana’s father ever bought for Diana. They became playmates, friends then as they grew, eventually lovers. Next to Damon, Red was Diana’s greatest love, and she felt the same about her queen. She had no desire to live without her.

As Diana planned to do for Damon, Red wished to do for her Queen and let her death bring her joy. She knew how Diana reacted to the hangings in the town square and wished to hang for her queen and her lover privately.

The soldier left, and only the three remained. Damon removed his arm covering Diana’s chest, still refusing to let males gaze on her until she was brought to the whipping post. The queen rose, making her way to her doomed lover.

Diana caressed her face. “My lover, my slave. Are you sure you wish to do this? You are light and may hang for several minutes.”

Red met her eyes and Diana saw fear in them but also determination and love.

“You shall suffer for your greatest love. I shall suffer for mine.”

Diana sighed and ran her hands up and down, Red’s bound arms, then walked behind her. She pulled the noose down and placed it over her slave’s head, tightening it a bit around her neck and eliciting a gasp. Her body began to tremble, as Diana pulled her long red hair free of the noose and tightened it more.

“Oh goddess.” Red whispered.

Diana caressed her slave’s ass and squeezed, then walked to her front. She kissed her gently and cupped her mound, slipping fingers inside her and rubbing her firmly.

As she was kissing her, Diana’s other hand rose to Red’s breast, feeling the softness there, her hard rose-pink nipples and the warmth, always the warmth.

“I always wished I had a perfect body for you.” Red told her.

“You are perfect.”

“Do you truly believe that?”

Diana smirked. “Red, you are the most beautiful woman I have ever laid eyes on. Your skin, your hair, the color of fire, your hips, your soft slim belly, your hard ass and your pussy I have savored the taste of for so long. Your hands, your feet, your freckles and yes, I loved your bosom to, no matter your thoughts on it.

“I shall join you in a few days and find you in the Underworld.”

A tear ran down Red’s cheek.“I will be your slave then as well. I cannot imagine an existence when I am not your property.”

Diana smiled at her, a tear leaking from her eye. “You will never have to. As long as Damon wants me, he shall have me and as long as you want me to own you, I shall treasure you as my greatest possession.”

Diana placed the knot under her slave’s left ear and tightened the noose, thrilled at the immensity of what she was doing. Her pussy was soaked, as was Red’s. She could smell their scents in the air. Diana was placing the very tool around her slave’s neck which would take her life. She would watch her fight, watch her cum, watch the life go from her eyes and caress her cooling body afterward.

She had a seat in the chair and spread her legs, began rubbing her clit while her eyes were locked onto Red’s.

“I love you, my Queen.” Red whispered.

“I love you.” Diana said, bucking as two of her fingers went inside. Diana looked at Damon who was standing to the side with the rope in his hands and nodded.

He lifted and Red grunted, her eyes closing and her face in obvious strain. She tried to pull at the ropes around her wrists, the thin muscles in her arms and shoulders bulging but it did no good. Damon pulled once more, and Red was lifted close to a foot off the floor then he tied the rope off.

He walked quickly to Diana, and she rose so he could sit. He undid his pants and she sat back on his lap, his cock easily sliding in her pussy. She leaned back into his chest and his fingers found her clit while she rubbed against him, grinding his hips.

The two watched her slave in rapt fascination while she fought the noose, kicking back and forth then squeezing her legs together and humping the air.

Red’s eyes opened and she met Diana’s gaze as her queen fucked her conquering lover hard, obviously enjoying her death.

The noose had been tied well. It was a thicker rope and squeezed slowly, contracting every minute, allowing the smallest amount of air to get in.

Diana had lost track of time, but she was certain Red had come once already as Diana had.

Red closed her eyes, then her entire body strained, her thighs squeezing together, then she began undulating, her abs flexing, her feet straining for the ground and relaxing, her arms straining at the ropes then relaxing. She wasn’t in death throes, not yet. She was orgasming. Her sweaty body was being racked with pleasure.

“She is cumming.” Diana moaned, moving her hips faster, pounding his cock and crying for joy to see her friend’s body spasming with pleasure.

“Yes, she is.” Damon agreed, not that Diana needed it. She knew every move Red’s body made.

Red gushed on the floor; juices that had covered Diana’s face many times. Her eyes opened and looked at her queen and mistress and then closed. Urine dribbled down between her legs. The sound of it hitting the floor and Diana’s pussy bouncing up and down were the only sounds in the room.

Damon cupped her hard, pressing down on her clit and Diana screamed in orgasm.

She next felt the hard cold floor under her and Damon calling her name, rubbing her cheek.

“My love?”

Diana opened her eyes slowly.

“Damon? Why am I on the floor?”

“You passed out from your orgasm. I lay you down to help you recover.”

Diana sat up with his help and her eyes immediately went to Red. Red’s tongue protruded slightly from her mouth, her face was purple and her body slack. Her beautiful green eyes were also red from broken blood vessels.

Diana stood and walked up to her, reaching out and placing a finger on her tongue, then rubbed her cheeks. She told Damon to cut the ropes binding her wrists behind her back and Red’s arms fell forward immediately.

Diana held her hands, still warm but cooling quickly. She caressed her entire body then kissed her on the cheek.

“She will be buried in the royal cemetery.” Diana said.

“I have soldiers who will take care of it as soon as we leave this room. She will be buried with respect. Do you wish to watch?”

Diana shook her head. “She wanted me to receive pleasure from her death and I did. I don’t want my last memory of my beloved slave, to be her put in the ground forever.

“I hope I am as brave as she was tomorrow morning and you can receive such pleasure.”

Damon brushed her hair aside and kissed her neck, sending shivers up her spine.

“You shall, my love. Place your robe on and let us go. There are some people I wish you to meet who should be in your bedroom.”

The two walked back to the bedroom and Diana was more than surprised to see three women, each her height but much more muscular. They were nothing but chainmail bras and small chainmail skirts. All three had dark hair and eyes. They each looked at her hungrily as though wishing to take her sexually, cause her pain, or both, Diana couldn’t tell.

“Rana, Talbis, and Serena. They were gladiatrix before the war but became Shield Maidens and have earned their freedom. They still prefer to dress as they did in the Arena, when not ready for battle. They are the three who shall help me in the morning.”

“Help you what?” Diana asked.

“You shall move around. It will be impossible for you to lay still on the cross while I calmly nail your wrists. It shall take both my hands to nail your wrists and feet. One shall hold the arm I am nailing; one shall hold the other and one shall hold your feet. I just didn’t want you to be surprised. I shall give you women a moment to speak.”

Damon walked off and out of the room.

The one named Rana touched Diana’s chin to her surprise and lifted it.

“Has our King taken you outside the palace? We understand you want pain and humiliation. You shall receive it. Thousands of royals, citizens, soldiers and slaves are gathering in the town, fighting for positions to watch you be nailed and raised.”

Diana’s eyes widened. “Thousands?”

Rana nodded. “And they all hate you. Take off your robe and lay down on the floor.”

“I would prefer to do that with Damon in here.” Diana told them.

Rana laughed and placed her hand on Diana’s throat squeezing slightly. “The king wants you to have a taste of what to expect. We can put you down or you can lie on your own, convict.”

Diana dropped her robe and jerked away from the woman’s grip.

Then she was roughly stretched out on the floor, A woman taking each arm.

Rana was straddling her hips and she could feel the woman’s hot pussy near hers.

“I will be straddling your hips while he nails you. Your feet can move as they wish until their time comes.

Rana began rubbing her pussy on Diana’s legs and moaned. The gladiatrix’s hands were placed on Diana’s breasts, her nipples being rolled between her fingers. Rana pressed her down onto the hard floor and she could not move.

“This is what tomorrow will feel like. You won’t be able to move, you will be pressed to the hard wood below you surrounded by thousands who will be screaming for your death.” Rana said. “I will be rubbing my pussy against your body and guarantee I will cum when the first nail enters your body.”

Rana and the other two stood up, leaving a breathless Diana on the floor.

“See you in the morning, Diana.”

Last edited by a moderator:
A soldier walked in a naked redheaded female with very pale skin, green eyes and a slim build. Her breasts were small but her shaved pussy and ass were beautiful. She was slender, thinner than Diana.
Madiosi-2022-057-red hanging.jpg
Red’s hands were tied behind her back, and she stood under the noose.

Tomorrow morning, Diana would be crucified. She had given her slaves the choice of being taken by the invaders as slaves, or quiet deaths. They had all chosen quiet deaths. Six of them took a drink from Diana and laid nude on the giant bed they all shared in the Pleasure Slaves quarters and fell asleep holding each other, letting death take them quietly.
Madiosi-2022-058-poisoned girls.jpg

View attachment 1136493
second try
Madiosi-2022-059-poisoned girls.jpg

“I haven’t had my hair braided and in a bun in so long.” Diana mused, looking at herself in the mirror. She was minutes away from the beginning of the end of her life. She and Damon had stayed up all night making love but as the time grew near, she had stopped fucking and began clinging.

Now she had washed herself. She had not eaten in three days, only relying on wine and cleansing herself with herbs she had taken.

Damon stood behind her and kissed the back of her bare neck.

“It will be best for your hair not to impede the whip.” He told her again. “I will let it loose for your crucifixion.”

Diana shivered, the slight hairs on her arms raised at the mention of her impending doom. She was becoming sick with fear, her breathing more rapid, her heart racing.

“I know you are frightened. It is part of the experience.” Damon whispered, wrapping his arms around her abdomen, the bulge under his black leather pants, pressing into her bare ass. He had dressed in all black, including his leather sleeveless shirt he usually wore under his armor. It showed off the muscles in his arms.

“I will beg you to stop.” Diana said, the realization becoming stark truth. “But you can’t. Will you be able to stand it? I have no choice but to take the pain. You however…”

“I will stand it. You belong to me, Diana. No other man could have you. Even if I had allowed you to escape without me, some other man would have had you. I do not share. I would rather break my property than allow someone else to have it. I’m going to break you, Diana.”

Diana knew this. He didn’t say it with malice. He simply loved her too much to let another have her, and she refused to rob him of the opportunity by taking her own life.

Her execution was minutes away and she could not forget it or romanticize it by making love to him nonstop. It would be cold and brutal, and she would beg for death, but she had assurance that he would not give into her pleas, and she may cry as much as she wished. It was a relief in some ways. She didn’t have to be strong.

Despite growing up a princess and a Queen for the last few weeks, her life had not been happy. Red had given her pleasure, but Red was property at the end of the day. Her father was cruel and took the only chance she had at happiness away from her. Generals courted her constantly and threatened her when she rebuffed them. The only man she had ever love, she was only given a short time with.

Since she could not have Damon for the rest of her life, she had no desire to keep living. It was only the pain and humiliation she feared. Being held down by those metal clad practically naked bitches, shouted out and insulted by thousands, not only the enemy but her own people no doubt. Kings and Princes, she had turned away, no doubt eager to see her body on full display, no secret charms any longer. The entire known world, at least those who could fit into the town square would be watching her scream in agony.

“Please tell me you will enjoy this.” Diana asked.

“More than you can imagine.”

Damon walked off, leaving Diana in front of the mirror. Her nipples were beginning to tingle, and she had no doubt they would be hard soon, from fear or the erotic thought of being on display for the world, she wasn’t sure.

She also knew it was unseasonably cool outside. The heat would not aid the hastening of her death.

“Place your hands behind your back and cross your wrists, Diana. The time has come.”

The strange feeling in her stomach turned into a sinking pit of ice and her legs began to tremble. Her nipples became instantly hard and despite the fear, her pussy was heating up as it had so often lately.

She felt Damon swiftly and thoroughly bind her hands behind her back. She tugged at the ropes after he was done, and there was no give.

“I am your prisoner.” She whispered, more to herself. Not a lover, or submissive, but a condemned prisoner and her executioner was standing behind her.

He reached around and pinched one of her hard nipples causing her to gasp. “And I am your doom.”

He grabbed her upper left arm and swing her around. She followed him barefoot and naked through her castle and into the fresh air. Damon preferred her to wear a robe and cover herself until they were alone, so being naked with the world watching would be a strange experience but also the least of her worries.

The idea that she would be surrounded by thousands in the town square when she arrived had been banished. Thousands, perhaps tens of thousands as she could see no end, were outside the castle and a roar of joy sounded when she exited, bound and led by the king. Her eyes widened and she was terrified but kept moving. Soldiers surrounded her, pushing through the crowd and Diana asked Damon to move faster. He refused.

“Let them take a look at the woman who caused her kingdom to fall and voluntarily whored herself out to the enemy king, who has been swallowing his cum, offering her ass, orgasming as her people were executed. Let them say what they will.” Damon told her.

Diana’s face reddened. She knew he would talk to her as such. They had discussed it, but she had no idea how good he would be at playing his part. His cold voice nearly made her stumble.

She listened to them taunt her. “Whore!”

“King’s whore!”

“Fucked like a piece of meat! Watches our men and women die while she enjoys herself in her room, fucking her conqueror!”

“She sucks his cock, offers her tight little ass and loves it. Guards and servants hear her crying in ecstasy!”

“Suffer, Diana! You bitch, your royal slut! Burn in the fires of the Underworld!”

“She shaves her pussy! Look at how beautiful that bald cunt is.” Another murmured.

“It’s a well-manicured cum collector.” A woman cried out.

“Those legs!”

“Her tits are too small!

“Her beauty…”

“Her face is only good for sucking cock!”

Diana cried, listening to how her people spoke of her. She could make out the ones closest to her, but it was obvious from the thousands and thousands of shouts, that they were all in the same vein.

“Look at her ass!”

She felt the first spit, land on her cheek, another on her back. Soon she was the target of dirt being kicked on her, saliva being perfectly aimed, and Damon did nothing. She looked at him more than once and he was smiling.

She had told him to enjoy her torment and humiliation. He was simply doing as she told him.

When they finally reached the town square she gasped. Stands of seats had been placed around a large open area. Thousands sat on them as well as on rooftops, hung out windows, sat on balconies. The stands held royals and she recognized more than a few. Her body was on full display, and she saw more than a few kings with bulges in their pants and slave girls beside them, no doubt to suck them off as she was tortured.

Interspersed in the stands were more military officers, and a few commoners. The rest of those encircling her were Damon’s soldiers or her people.

She saw an upright post in the middle of the grounds with iron cuffs at the top, no doubt to hold her arms above her head as she was whipped and prevent her from collapsing to the ground.

Beyond it, lying on the ground was a large, wooden cross. It appeared smooth as if sanded, and much more beautiful than the crosses she had seen her people hang from. A cross fit for a queen.

It terrified her.

A blonde with short hair wearing a royal red robe and no doubt expensive cosmetics approached her and Damon let her go then stepped away.
Madiosi-2022-061-Scaffold.jpg
“So, you are the slut who has been servicing my husband these past weeks.”

Diana’s fear gave way to jealousy and anger.

“And you are the broodmare who he impregnates.”

The woman slapped her. Had Diana’s arms been unbound she would have beaten this woman to death or died trying.

Instead, she used words to tear her world apart.

“I am the only one he will ever love. Do you know what he likes? Do you know how dominant he is? Of course not. He fucks you and walks out. I am his true love, and you know it. I begged him to do this to me. Do you know why? He likes it. He loves it and for the rest of his life, I will be the only woman he ever thinks about. He will see me suffering while he fucks you, call out my name when he fills you with his seed to make a child with a woman he doesn’t love. Hate me, humiliate me, but remember, this is his fantasy, and he will never love you. Be gone with you, broodmare. I have a last fantasy to give the man who wishes I were his wife.”

The blonde had shown rage at Diana’s words, but her face became pale as she took in Diana’s words. She knew the truth in them. This bitch’s suffering would be all Damon ever thought about when getting her with child.

The Queen walked away, and Damon rejoined Diana and walked her to the post. He cut her bonds as she stared at the monstrosity, then he raised each of her arms, cuffing each wrist in metal cuffs.

Damon slapped her ass, causing her to jump and the crowd to laugh.

Then he stepped away and she heard him whishing the whip in the air. She shuffled closer to the large dirty, rough pole.

The first strike caught her by surprise. It was a heavy blow, more painful than she had ever received from him. It knocked the breath out of her, and she felt as if her back had been laid open. She couldn’t feel blood but that was no surprise. The burn was what she focused on. It was her world.

The second strike was not as hard as the first. When it struck her, she screamed as the lighter blow lit the first wound again.

Diana pressed her forehead to the post and moved her body against its rough edges, her small breasts pressed against it as was her pelvis. She had no desire to offer her pussy as a target.

“Spread your legs.” Came the dreaded command from Damon after the fourth blow.

Diana shook her head and one of the metal clad women came out to do it for her.

She screamed louder at the next blow as it struck the inside of her thigh and hung from the chains holding her up.

“I haven’t had my hair braided and in a bun in so long.” Diana mused, looking at herself in the mirror. She was minutes away from the beginning of the end of her life. She and Damon had stayed up all night making love but as the time grew near, she had stopped fucking and began clinging.

Now she had washed herself. She had not eaten in three days, only relying on wine and cleansing herself with herbs she had taken.

Damon stood behind her and kissed the back of her bare neck.

“It will be best for your hair not to impede the whip.” He told her again. “I will let it loose for your crucifixion.”

Diana shivered, the slight hairs on her arms raised at the mention of her impending doom. She was becoming sick with fear, her breathing more rapid, her heart racing.

“I know you are frightened. It is part of the experience.” Damon whispered, wrapping his arms around her abdomen, the bulge under his black leather pants, pressing into her bare ass. He had dressed in all black, including his leather sleeveless shirt he usually wore under his armor. It showed off the muscles in his arms.

“I will beg you to stop.” Diana said, the realization becoming stark truth. “But you can’t. Will you be able to stand it? I have no choice but to take the pain. You however…”

“I will stand it. You belong to me, Diana. No other man could have you. Even if I had allowed you to escape without me, some other man would have had you. I do not share. I would rather break my property than allow someone else to have it. I’m going to break you, Diana.”

Diana knew this. He didn’t say it with malice. He simply loved her too much to let another have her, and she refused to rob him of the opportunity by taking her own life.

Her execution was minutes away and she could not forget it or romanticize it by making love to him nonstop. It would be cold and brutal, and she would beg for death, but she had assurance that he would not give into her pleas, and she may cry as much as she wished. It was a relief in some ways. She didn’t have to be strong.

Despite growing up a princess and a Queen for the last few weeks, her life had not been happy. Red had given her pleasure, but Red was property at the end of the day. Her father was cruel and took the only chance she had at happiness away from her. Generals courted her constantly and threatened her when she rebuffed them. The only man she had ever love, she was only given a short time with.

Since she could not have Damon for the rest of her life, she had no desire to keep living. It was only the pain and humiliation she feared. Being held down by those metal clad practically naked bitches, shouted out and insulted by thousands, not only the enemy but her own people no doubt. Kings and Princes, she had turned away, no doubt eager to see her body on full display, no secret charms any longer. The entire known world, at least those who could fit into the town square would be watching her scream in agony.

“Please tell me you will enjoy this.” Diana asked.

“More than you can imagine.”

Damon walked off, leaving Diana in front of the mirror. Her nipples were beginning to tingle, and she had no doubt they would be hard soon, from fear or the erotic thought of being on display for the world, she wasn’t sure.

She also knew it was unseasonably cool outside. The heat would not aid the hastening of her death.

“Place your hands behind your back and cross your wrists, Diana. The time has come.”

The strange feeling in her stomach turned into a sinking pit of ice and her legs began to tremble. Her nipples became instantly hard and despite the fear, her pussy was heating up as it had so often lately.

She felt Damon swiftly and thoroughly bind her hands behind her back. She tugged at the ropes after he was done, and there was no give.

“I am your prisoner.” She whispered, more to herself. Not a lover, or submissive, but a condemned prisoner and her executioner was standing behind her.

He reached around and pinched one of her hard nipples causing her to gasp. “And I am your doom.”

He grabbed her upper left arm and swing her around. She followed him barefoot and naked through her castle and into the fresh air. Damon preferred her to wear a robe and cover herself until they were alone, so being naked with the world watching would be a strange experience but also the least of her worries.

The idea that she would be surrounded by thousands in the town square when she arrived had been banished. Thousands, perhaps tens of thousands as she could see no end, were outside the castle and a roar of joy sounded when she exited, bound and led by the king. Her eyes widened and she was terrified but kept moving. Soldiers surrounded her, pushing through the crowd and Diana asked Damon to move faster. He refused.

“Let them take a look at the woman who caused her kingdom to fall and voluntarily whored herself out to the enemy king, who has been swallowing his cum, offering her ass, orgasming as her people were executed. Let them say what they will.” Damon told her.

Diana’s face reddened. She knew he would talk to her as such. They had discussed it, but she had no idea how good he would be at playing his part. His cold voice nearly made her stumble.

She listened to them taunt her. “Whore!”

“King’s whore!”

“Fucked like a piece of meat! Watches our men and women die while she enjoys herself in her room, fucking her conqueror!”

“She sucks his cock, offers her tight little ass and loves it. Guards and servants hear her crying in ecstasy!”

“Suffer, Diana! You bitch, your royal slut! Burn in the fires of the Underworld!”

“She shaves her pussy! Look at how beautiful that bald cunt is.” Another murmured.

“It’s a well-manicured cum collector.” A woman cried out.

“Those legs!”

“Her tits are too small!

“Her beauty…”

“Her face is only good for sucking cock!”

Diana cried, listening to how her people spoke of her. She could make out the ones closest to her, but it was obvious from the thousands and thousands of shouts, that they were all in the same vein.

“Look at her ass!”

She felt the first spit, land on her cheek, another on her back. Soon she was the target of dirt being kicked on her, saliva being perfectly aimed, and Damon did nothing. She looked at him more than once and he was smiling.

She had told him to enjoy her torment and humiliation. He was simply doing as she told him.

When they finally reached the town square she gasped. Stands of seats had been placed around a large open area. Thousands sat on them as well as on rooftops, hung out windows, sat on balconies. The stands held royals and she recognized more than a few. Her body was on full display, and she saw more than a few kings with bulges in their pants and slave girls beside them, no doubt to suck them off as she was tortured.

Interspersed in the stands were more military officers, and a few commoners. The rest of those encircling her were Damon’s soldiers or her people.

She saw an upright post in the middle of the grounds with iron cuffs at the top, no doubt to hold her arms above her head as she was whipped and prevent her from collapsing to the ground.

Beyond it, lying on the ground was a large, wooden cross. It appeared smooth as if sanded, and much more beautiful than the crosses she had seen her people hang from. A cross fit for a queen.

It terrified her.

A blonde with short hair wearing a royal red robe and no doubt expensive cosmetics approached her and Damon let her go then stepped away.
View attachment 1136733
“So, you are the slut who has been servicing my husband these past weeks.”

Diana’s fear gave way to jealousy and anger.

“And you are the broodmare who he impregnates.”

The woman slapped her. Had Diana’s arms been unbound she would have beaten this woman to death or died trying.

Instead, she used words to tear her world apart.

“I am the only one he will ever love. Do you know what he likes? Do you know how dominant he is? Of course not. He fucks you and walks out. I am his true love, and you know it. I begged him to do this to me. Do you know why? He likes it. He loves it and for the rest of his life, I will be the only woman he ever thinks about. He will see me suffering while he fucks you, call out my name when he fills you with his seed to make a child with a woman he doesn’t love. Hate me, humiliate me, but remember, this is his fantasy, and he will never love you. Be gone with you, broodmare. I have a last fantasy to give the man who wishes I were his wife.”

The blonde had shown rage at Diana’s words, but her face became pale as she took in Diana’s words. She knew the truth in them. This bitch’s suffering would be all Damon ever thought about when getting her with child.

The Queen walked away, and Damon rejoined Diana and walked her to the post. He cut her bonds as she stared at the monstrosity, then he raised each of her arms, cuffing each wrist in metal cuffs.

Damon slapped her ass, causing her to jump and the crowd to laugh.

Then he stepped away and she heard him whishing the whip in the air. She shuffled closer to the large dirty, rough pole.

The first strike caught her by surprise. It was a heavy blow, more painful than she had ever received from him. It knocked the breath out of her, and she felt as if her back had been laid open. She couldn’t feel blood but that was no surprise. The burn was what she focused on. It was her world.

The second strike was not as hard as the first. When it struck her, she screamed as the lighter blow lit the first wound again.

Diana pressed her forehead to the post and moved her body against its rough edges, her small breasts pressed against it as was her pelvis. She had no desire to offer her pussy as a target.

“Spread your legs.” Came the dreaded command from Damon after the fourth blow.

Diana shook her head and one of the metal clad women came out to do it for her.

She screamed louder at the next blow as it struck the inside of her thigh and hung from the chains holding her up.
Very good and exciting. Thank you!

Diana had lost count long ago, not sure if she had ever really tried. The whip was her entire world. She had known Damon was good, but never imagined him capable of causing this much pain. He had told her that twenty lashes would be brutal, but twenty lashes would be less so. She could not tell the differences.
Madiosi-2022-056 queen whipped.jpg
In between the burning, she had looked at the ground and knew some blood had been dripping. Her back was opened up, but she had no idea of the extent. Despite her mouth being dried, she managed to scream for a while until her cries became grunts. Her pussy was pressed against the rough wood pole, and it felt strange. She did her best to focus on that for a while, but it was no use.

The backs of her legs were on fire and felt as if someone might have taken a wooden club to them. They were so sore they could not hold her up and the strain on her arms was great. Her wrists felt chafed from where the iron cuffs bit in.

Finally, she felt no more. Diana wondered if this was but a break but as seconds flew by then minutes, she realized it was indeed over.

She regained her footing and relaxed her head against the wooden pole.

Then she felt Damon’s warmth behind her, and he began uncuffing one wrist.

“You were magnificent.” He whispered. To her. “You danced and cried so beautifully. You have some slashes across your back but mostly welts. Your body will not go into shock. I am afraid I will need to leave you by the cross while I step inside and relieve myself.”

Diana shook her head. “Let me take care of you.”

Damon raised an eyebrow. “Are you sure?”

Diana nodded. “Mark me, mark my face with your seed.”

Damon pulled her from the post and turned her towards him, She went to her knees easily, not having hit energy to stand.

The crowd erupted in joy, when Damon pulled his cock from his pants and presented it to Diana. She wasted no time swallowing it, attacking it like a man in the desert would attack a glass of water. She needed him to use her, fuck her, even if it was only her mouth.

Damon did not last long, as excited as he was. Even when he swelled in Diana’s mouth and she tried to slow, it did no good. After a few minutes he pulled out of her, splashing his cum over her face, mostly her nose and cheeks but some on her lips.

Diana instantly looked to where the Queen sat and licked her lips, tasting his cum and made no move to wipe the rest off. The queen looked furious but there was nothing she could do. Damon was her executioner and executioners expected tips often.

He told Diana to sit on the ground. She did so and hissed immediately then turned to lay on her side, her thighs not as red as her ass. She watched soldiers come out and remove the tall post that had been her most recent lover and drag the foot of the cross next to the hole. It took them a while and during this time she tried to regain her strength.

One of the women, Rana, she believed her name to be, walked to Diana and offered her a chalice of water.

“Drink. It has an aphrodisiac. The king wishes you to be excited, despite your pain. You will be given this with your water constantly.”

Diana hesitated for a moment then shrugged. If Damon wanted her to have it, she would drink it.

“Good slut. You will put on quite a show for the visitors. You will feel agony, but your body will crave pleasure. You are going to hump the air. We have a few more tricks for you when you are raised.”

Diana paid her no mind. She doubted sex would be on her mind. She was watching the cross in fasciation and fear.
Madiosi-2022-056 queen before cross.jpg
Her rest time came to an end. Damon was back and he had the dreaded nails he had played with her not long ago in his hands. Only this time, they would not be caressing her body. This time, they would end her life slowly.

“Place her on the cross.” Damon ordered.

Rana helped her up into a standing position and walked Diana to her last lover.

Damon had turned her to him, her back to the cross. She couldn’t help but notice before she turned, wedges were cut into the cross where her feet might be. If her feet were nailed into these wedges, they would be facing each other and her legs would be constantly apart, no chance at closing together.

Damon pushed her backwards until he had her where he wanted her and nodded. Diana shakily sat down and back and gasped when her ass touched wood.

“Oh Goddess.” She whispered and her pussy began gushing. The smooth wood on her ass gave her a thrill. Her entire body was on fire, and her front in a pleasant manner. Her nipples were painfully hard and the cool air caressing her body was driving her wild.

He placed both hands on her shoulders and pushed her back onto the cross, then spread her arms across the patibulum.

“I’m scared.”

“You should be.” Damon told her.

The three barely glad barbarian girls descended on her. Rana as promised, sat on her legs and held her chest down, with her rough hands placed on Diana’s breasts. As promised, Rana was wet. The combination of the hot pussy rubbing near Diana’s pussy and the cold chainmail skirt brushing her skin, was sending flames to Diana’s loins even as her back cried in rage at being pressed against the wood.

“Look at me.” Damon told her.

Diana looked down her right arm that was being held down at the forearm by a very strong female, perhaps Serena. She couldn’t move any of her limbs at all except to buck her hips slightly.

Damon had a familiar nail pressed into her wrist. She could feel its sharp point nearly breaking skin. He also had a huge hammer in his hand raised above it.

He winked at her.

She couldn’t determine if it happened in slow motion or instantly. It was both and neither at the same time.

The hammer blow came, and she heard the distinct sound of it hitting metal. She felt her skin being broken; her eyes widened yet she had trouble believing it.

The pressure on her wrist was strange and she could swear the nail had reached the wood under her wrist somehow.

Then the pain hit. It could have been moments or instantaneous but either way, it burned from her wrist and traveled up her arm, into her neck and down her back. It was different than being whipped. A whip burned but was broad, even the bullwhip Damon preferred. This felt as if someone had…she had no way of describing it.

She was so shocked by the pain that she became lightheaded. She wanted to move but couldn’t. Her entire body was still except perhaps her feet below Rana’s pelvis, but she couldn’t feel them. She couldn’t breathe because Rana was pressing her breasts hard, her nipples caught between the woman’s fingers and being squeezed.

Her mind finally comprehended the pain that radiated from the wound in her wrist and despite the pressure on her chest, Diana screamed. It was a soul piercing scream on a different level than she had done on the whipping post. She saw Damon smile at her and recognized that look. He was enjoying this greatly. It had been her goal, but this was worse than she had imagined. Had he known? How many times had he warned her off? She told him to enjoy this. Her pleas would be ignored.

He looked away from her and he raised the hammer once more and crashed it onto the nail. Another and she was no longer screaming, only crying, cursing her long dead mother for her birth, cursing her dead father for fighting this war and keeping her from her lover. She should have had his babies. Not being tortured like this.

Rana stood up and slid down, holding her feet.

The nail was flush with her wrist, forever joining her arm to the wood. She would never finger herself, play with her clit, stroke Damon’s cock, take a sip of wine. Her life was ending a piece at a time.

She watched him raise the hammer over the nail already digging into her wrist.

“Please my love, just kill me! I changed my mind! Don’t do this!”

As he had promised, her please went unheard and she grunted when the nail was hammered through and into the wood. She no longer had it in her to scream. Her upper body rose, he legs spread as if she were offering herself to the world to fuck. Her feet dug into the dirt, slipping and sliding while Rana only held her feet.

Three more strikes and it was done. She would no longer use either hand to touch anything ever again.

Damon slid a finger inside her, causing her waist to jump off the cross again. She watched him put his finger in his mouth and lick her juices.

The lust on his face was breathtaking.

Diana forced herself to calm. She wanted this. She hadn’t known though. It felt as if someone had taken sharp polls and shoved them into her arms all the way to her neck. She couldn’t stop clenching her jaw. Her back ached, her body was wracked by pain and Damon had made he aware of another sensation when he roughly stuck a finger inside her.

Her pussy belonged to him. Her body belonged to him.

She remined herself of this over and over until she felt her right foot grabbed and placed on the cross where it had been crossed out. Another hand grabbed her other foot and did the same on the other side, splitting her legs apart, son forever.

“No, just let me hang. Not my feet. Please love, not my feet.” Diana whimpered.

Damon winked at her and raised the hammer.

This time her pain was complete. Where before it has felt as if pain had shot across her arms into her neck, now her entire body was in pain, intense, sharp, pain. She blacked out but must have awoken in seconds because it seemed as if she didn’t miss a blow. Her feet were being crushed as her wrists already were.

Finally, he stopped, and the team stood up, looking down at her.

Diana was covered in sweat. Her breasts were heaving, and her hips were rising and falling, twisting, trying to find a comfortable position that didn’t exist.

She was crucified. After weeks of fantasizing about it, the reality had happened. It was true and she could have never imagined how painful it was. She thought of Emily briefly, but her thoughts were soon back on her.

Her legs were spread, her ankles were turned in because of the posture. She tried to close her legs, but it was futile. What he had once protected vehemently from other’s eyes, he now showed the world.

Damon knelt and kissed her softly and despite the pain, she returned in kind.

“I love you, Diana. Thank you for this.” He told her and suddenly the pain was worth it. It was hell, a hell she never imagined. She was humiliated by her lover but at least she knew he still cared. He was hard and that was enough for her.

“I love you.” She whispered in return.

“Prepare the ropes! Time to lift this whore.” He shouted and the crowd roared in celebration.

Diana had lost count long ago, not sure if she had ever really tried. The whip was her entire world. She had known Damon was good, but never imagined him capable of causing this much pain. He had told her that twenty lashes would be brutal, but twenty lashes would be less so. She could not tell the differences.

In between the burning, she had looked at the ground and knew some blood had been dripping. Her back was opened up, but she had no idea of the extent. Despite her mouth being dried, she managed to scream for a while until her cries became grunts. Her pussy was pressed against the rough wood pole, and it felt strange. She did her best to focus on that for a while, but it was no use.

The backs of her legs were on fire and felt as if someone might have taken a wooden club to them. They were so sore they could not hold her up and the strain on her arms was great. Her wrists felt chafed from where the iron cuffs bit in.

Finally, she felt no more. Diana wondered if this was but a break but as seconds flew by then minutes, she realized it was indeed over.

She regained her footing and relaxed her head against the wooden pole.

Then she felt Damon’s warmth behind her, and he began uncuffing one wrist.

“You were magnificent.” He whispered. To her. “You danced and cried so beautifully. You have some slashes across your back but mostly welts. Your body will not go into shock. I am afraid I will need to leave you by the cross while I step inside and relieve myself.”

Diana shook her head. “Let me take care of you.”

Damon raised an eyebrow. “Are you sure?”

Diana nodded. “Mark me, mark my face with your seed.”

Damon pulled her from the post and turned her towards him, She went to her knees easily, not having hit energy to stand.

The crowd erupted in joy, when Damon pulled his cock from his pants and presented it to Diana. She wasted no time swallowing it, attacking it like a man in the desert would attack a glass of water. She needed him to use her, fuck her, even if it was only her mouth.

Damon did not last long, as excited as he was. Even when he swelled in Diana’s mouth and she tried to slow, it did no good. After a few minutes he pulled out of her, splashing his cum over her face, mostly her nose and cheeks but some on her lips.

Diana instantly looked to where the Queen sat and licked her lips, tasting his cum and made no move to wipe the rest off. The queen looked furious but there was nothing she could do. Damon was her executioner and executioners expected tips often.

He told Diana to sit on the ground. She did so and hissed immediately then turned to lay on her side, her thighs not as red as her ass. She watched soldiers come out and remove the tall post that had been her most recent lover and drag the foot of the cross next to the hole. It took them a while and during this time she tried to regain her strength.

One of the women, Rana, she believed her name to be, walked to Diana and offered her a chalice of water.

“Drink. It has an aphrodisiac. The king wishes you to be excited, despite your pain. You will be given this with your water constantly.”

Diana hesitated for a moment then shrugged. If Damon wanted her to have it, she would drink it.

“Good slut. You will put on quite a show for the visitors. You will feel agony, but your body will crave pleasure. You are going to hump the air. We have a few more tricks for you when you are raised.”

Diana paid her no mind. She doubted sex would be on her mind. She was watching the cross in fasciation and fear.

Her rest time came to an end. Damon was back and he had the dreaded nails he had played with her not long ago in his hands. Only this time, they would not be caressing her body. This time, they would end her life slowly.

“Place her on the cross.” Damon ordered.

Rana helped her up into a standing position and walked Diana to her last lover.

Damon had turned her to him, her back to the cross. She couldn’t help but notice before she turned, wedges were cut into the cross where her feet might be. If her feet were nailed into these wedges, they would be facing each other and her legs would be constantly apart, no chance at closing together.

Damon pushed her backwards until he had her where he wanted her and nodded. Diana shakily sat down and back and gasped when her ass touched wood.

“Oh Goddess.” She whispered and her pussy began gushing. The smooth wood on her ass gave her a thrill. Her entire body was on fire, and her front in a pleasant manner. Her nipples were painfully hard and the cool air caressing her body was driving her wild.

He placed both hands on her shoulders and pushed her back onto the cross, then spread her arms across the patibulum.

“I’m scared.”

“You should be.” Damon told her.

The three barely glad barbarian girls descended on her. Rana as promised, sat on her legs and held her chest down, with her rough hands placed on Diana’s breasts. As promised, Rana was wet. The combination of the hot pussy rubbing near Diana’s pussy and the cold chainmail skirt brushing her skin, was sending flames to Diana’s loins even as her back cried in rage at being pressed against the wood.

“Look at me.” Damon told her.

Diana looked down her right arm that was being held down at the forearm by a very strong female, perhaps Serena. She couldn’t move any of her limbs at all except to buck her hips slightly.

Damon had a familiar nail pressed into her wrist. She could feel its sharp point nearly breaking skin. He also had a huge hammer in his hand raised above it.

He winked at her.

She couldn’t determine if it happened in slow motion or instantly. It was both and neither at the same time.

The hammer blow came, and she heard the distinct sound of it hitting metal. She felt her skin being broken; her eyes widened yet she had trouble believing it.

The pressure on her wrist was strange and she could swear the nail had reached the wood under her wrist somehow.

Then the pain hit. It could have been moments or instantaneous but either way, it burned from her wrist and traveled up her arm, into her neck and down her back. It was different than being whipped. A whip burned but was broad, even the bullwhip Damon preferred. This felt as if someone had…she had no way of describing it.

She was so shocked by the pain that she became lightheaded. She wanted to move but couldn’t. Her entire body was still except perhaps her feet below Rana’s pelvis, but she couldn’t feel them. She couldn’t breathe because Rana was pressing her breasts hard, her nipples caught between the woman’s fingers and being squeezed.

Her mind finally comprehended the pain that radiated from the wound in her wrist and despite the pressure on her chest, Diana screamed. It was a soul piercing scream on a different level than she had done on the whipping post. She saw Damon smile at her and recognized that look. He was enjoying this greatly. It had been her goal, but this was worse than she had imagined. Had he known? How many times had he warned her off? She told him to enjoy this. Her pleas would be ignored.

He looked away from her and he raised the hammer once more and crashed it onto the nail. Another and she was no longer screaming, only crying, cursing her long dead mother for her birth, cursing her dead father for fighting this war and keeping her from her lover. She should have had his babies. Not being tortured like this.

Rana stood up and slid down, holding her feet.

The nail was flush with her wrist, forever joining her arm to the wood. She would never finger herself, play with her clit, stroke Damon’s cock, take a sip of wine. Her life was ending a piece at a time.

She watched him raise the hammer over the nail already digging into her wrist.

“Please my love, just kill me! I changed my mind! Don’t do this!”

As he had promised, her please went unheard and she grunted when the nail was hammered through and into the wood. She no longer had it in her to scream. Her upper body rose, he legs spread as if she were offering herself to the world to fuck. Her feet dug into the dirt, slipping and sliding while Rana only held her feet.

Three more strikes and it was done. She would no longer use either hand to touch anything ever again.

Damon slid a finger inside her, causing her waist to jump off the cross again. She watched him put his finger in his mouth and lick her juices.

The lust on his face was breathtaking.

Diana forced herself to calm. She wanted this. She hadn’t known though. It felt as if someone had taken sharp polls and shoved them into her arms all the way to her neck. She couldn’t stop clenching her jaw. Her back ached, her body was wracked by pain and Damon had made he aware of another sensation when he roughly stuck a finger inside her.

Her pussy belonged to him. Her body belonged to him.

She remined herself of this over and over until she felt her right foot grabbed and placed on the cross where it had been crossed out. Another hand grabbed her other foot and did the same on the other side, splitting her legs apart, son forever.

“No, just let me hang. Not my feet. Please love, not my feet.” Diana whimpered.

Damon winked at her and raised the hammer.

This time her pain was complete. Where before it has felt as if pain had shot across her arms into her neck, now her entire body was in pain, intense, sharp, pain. She blacked out but must have awoken in seconds because it seemed as if she didn’t miss a blow. Her feet were being crushed as her wrists already were.

Finally, he stopped, and the team stood up, looking down at her.

Diana was covered in sweat. Her breasts were heaving, and her hips were rising and falling, twisting, trying to find a comfortable position that didn’t exist.

She was crucified. After weeks of fantasizing about it, the reality had happened. It was true and she could have never imagined how painful it was. She thought of Emily briefly, but her thoughts were soon back on her.

Her legs were spread, her ankles were turned in because of the posture. She tried to close her legs, but it was futile. What he had once protected vehemently from other’s eyes, he now showed the world.

Damon knelt and kissed her softly and despite the pain, she returned in kind.

“I love you, Diana. Thank you for this.” He told her and suddenly the pain was worth it. It was hell, a hell she never imagined. She was humiliated by her lover but at least she knew he still cared. He was hard and that was enough for her.

“I love you.” She whispered in return.

“Prepare the ropes! Time to lift this whore.” He shouted and the crowd roared in celebration.
That was as good a description of crucifixion as any I've read, Tygavin!

And believe me, I've read a lot! I loved the slow motion aspect of it... "And then the pain hit." Great stuff!

That was as good a description of crucifixion as any I've read, Tygavin!

And believe me, I've read a lot! I loved the slow motion aspect of it... "And then the pain hit." Great stuff!
Thank you! I always find that the hardest thing to describe a feeling I’ve never experienced.

It was strange. Despite the agony she was in, the feeling of being lifted was surreal. It was almost as if she were flying. She was in great pain but for a moment, she felt no tug of her hands or feet. While her body fought valiantly but uselessly on the ground, it seemed to be paralyzed on the trip up, as if afraid to fall.

Then she went higher, and the crowd came into clearer view. Her gaze into the heavens was interrupted and she bravely looked down. Her body was sliding down, and she locked her legs as best she could.
Madiosi-2022-062-crucifixion1.jpg
Then the cross became less sturdy, and she knew why. It was about to fall into the hole, a deep hole that would bring her closer to the ground but cause her more pain than she felt already.
Madiosi-2022-062-crucifixion2.jpg
Diana tried to prepare herself, held her legs stiff against her body sliding down, the wood scraping her ass and her shoulders, but then it dropped two feet and her world was once again torn asunder.

The jolt made her cry out. Her legs were no longer locked, and she slid down completely, her thighs and ass nearly resting on her calves and feet. Her arms were stretched to the point she could barely breathe. Her arm and shoulder muscles burned, as did her wrists and feet.

A part of her thought that perhaps the jolting fall, the one that caused her to grind her teeth would tear her arms and legs free from their confinement. Once she had settled a bit and analyzed her new position, she realized the nails had held tight. Damon had done his job well. The cross could c rash back to the ground and her limbs would still be stuck. She was one with her instrument of death.

Her role was done. She had no agency, no choice, no movements. She could not bravely walk to the whipping post or suck her liver’s cock in front of thousands. This was it. All that was left was the waiting to die, moving herself up and down until her legs gave out and she suffocated. Damon had told her most women lose their minds in a way and don’t even notice when it happens. Days of pain, their bodies continuing to move until their muscles quit working, lost in a sea of pain, unable to move their hands to scratch their nose or wiggle their toes without pain. She couldn’t brush a fly off her face, or caress her breasts, pinch her own nipples, rub her clit. She couldn’t even give herself water.

She said nothing while her body vibrated as the women hammered wedges at the cross’s base. She was not as far off the ground as she had suspected she might be. Her knees were only as high as Damon’s head. For her though, the ground may have well been miles away. She would never touch it again alive. She would never touch anything.

For a moment though, her pain disappeared. She forgot about everything. It was just a second, but that second mattered.

Damon looked her in the eyes, and she had never seen him look at her with such lust. His cock was hard and straining to be free of his pants. His eyes were full of love, and she knew this was affecting him more than anything they had done in their sex life.

Her breathing was becoming more laborious. She realized she wasn’t getting enough air and her chest was burning along with the litany of other pains she had.

Diana tried to push herself up but the combined greater pain in her feet and the burn of her ruined back, rubbing against the wood, kept her down.

She began to panic, her breaths becoming shorter, running out of air even quicker. She needed to rise but couldn’t face the pain.

“You have to, my love.” Damon told her, reading in her eyes what she was unable to say. “You wanted this. Accept it. Dance for me, Diana.”

Diana gritted her teeth, thrust her chest out and pushed up, rising above the patibulum, thrusting her back and chest out to ease the pain from her back.

She made a beautiful sight, bowed away from the cross as if offering her body to the world, her slim muscles rippling, her bosom heaving, her arms and legs pulled back, stuck to her final lover. She took deep breaths, holding her position as long as possible.

Then after thirty or so seconds, she dropped. She tired to move her ass to the side of the crucifix so her ass wouldn’t burn at the touch of the wood. She tried the other side, tried spreading her legs wider, hoping somehow that would help.

She continued despite the increased pain. What was pain now? Pain was her reality until she lost her mind, became catatonic and then died. She was quickly realizing there were degrees of pain, the one she lived with and the greater pain when she made an ill-advised move.

Then another feeling became clear. She had taken that aphrodisiac before this started and she realized it must have been working because Damon had his fingers on her pussy and inside her and she was wet! He would have loved nothing more than for him to climb a ladder and fuck her, despite the increased pain. Diana was close to cumming now, just at the idea of him being inside her in some ways.

He placed his thumb on her clit and pressed hard, rubbing as well in a circular motion.

Despite the pain or perhaps because of it, she came, crying out and once again standing, thrusting her pelvis to the world, trying to hump air. She dropped quickly. Screaming at the feel of her wrists refusing to bend with her and landed back onto her thighs and calves with her spread knees, arching her pussy for his hand once again.

Damon smiled and patted her pussy, then stepped back.

“Please more.” She whimpered.

Damon shook his head. “When I decide, love. You no longer have control of anything. Do not forget, you are a traitor to your people, who has been sentenced and put to death. You are being punished. Your orgasms are for my and the crowd’s entertainment. Not yours. You look like a prostitute begging to be fucked. You have no shame, do you?”

Diana shook her head. “Not when it comes to pleasing you, my King.” She told him, though her voice was strained, and she knew she her eyes were burning from tears being shed.

“You look like a goddess punished in Hades. You are sweating, groaning, crying and you have never looked more beautiful. It is time for you to meet your adoring public love. I shall leave you to them.”

Diana was surprised when he walked away from her. She had hoped he would keep his word, not leave her, but she relaxed when she realized he hadn’t gone far. He had only gone to take a seat by his wife’s side.

His wife was not sneering, did not even appear angry. She had a look of deep sadness, though it wasn’t for Diana. She had taken Diana’s words as truth. She would never be anything more than a baby maker with a crown.

Soon the stands were emptying out and lines were forming.

She shivered, realizing what these people were doing. They were going to be paraded in front of her, allowed to inspect her.

She could do nothing but avoid their stares. She could only dance for them. She tried to close her legs to no avail. When she raised herself up, her legs spread even further. These men and women were seeing that which had been only for Damon’s eyes. He had always been so protective, possessive, dominate and now she was exposed to the world. It frightened her. Despite the pain, this may have scared her the most. She was truly dead in his eyes. What he had been so protective of, did not matter now.

Diana also was becoming to realize she was not as fit as she thought she had been. She was thin, with very long legs, but she had never worked for her figure. She was a princess her entire life, but she was no warrior. Her only exercise was walking her kingdom and fucking her slaves.

The words that were said were crude. One man she had turned away long ago, talked about her beautiful, smoot cunt and how he had fucked her hard and she milked him, how her mouth felt sucking his cock and how he had nearly blinded her when he came on her eyes.

It was a blatant lie and anyone that knew her, knew it to be false. If Damon had been close enough to hear it, he would have cut the man’s throat. He had left her though and the crowd around the bastard thought it was a fun story. Perhaps he wouldn’t have cared. She told him to let her be humiliated. Right now, she couldn’t image being more humiliated.

Until a neighboring queen was given permission by her chain mailed guards to approach her. The woman rubbed her legs. Diana trued to raise herself but was unable. Once her fingers found her pussy, Diana began humping the woman’s hand and she laughed. She enjoyed herself, talking to the others about what a whore she was. Diana begged her to stop, even as she fucked herself on the woman’s hand.

Then the hand was taken away before she came and Diana screamed in frustration, causing more laughter.

The line continued, mostly discussion of her body, the men in envy and lust, the women criticizing her every flaw, no matter how small out of pure jealousy.

Then the crowd broke up and resumed their seats.

A guard took a step ladder and climbed up to her with a bowl of water. Diana drank quickly, much of it spilling on her but was given a second drink.

She could feel the drug in the water working immediately. Her pussy began to ache. Then another guard reached up and rubbed some sort of smoot lotion on her labia.

The lotion caused her pussy to tingle, the aphrodisiac making her body tremble, as she began attempting once again to squeeze her thighs together. Because of the manner in which her feet were nailed she was unable, instead lying frustrated and at the mercy of others. The crowd was aware and enjoying the spectacle.

Then Damon stepped forward and she saw he had a rod in his hand with a small leather strip at the end. She was well aware what it was for and on instinct turned her head to look as far back as she could.

Like always, her breasts stung, her had nipples felt as if they were going to explode, as he whipped her breasts mercilessly. Her breasts were not large but very sensitive as he well knew. She wasn’t sure how long it lasted. She had begun to make some sort of peace with her pain and now he added this on.

It was over and she jumped up on the cross when it landed on her pussy from underneath, the stroke taking covering her perineum.

When she dropped again, she turned to him carefully, wondering if he was done with her.

He wasn’t.

A guard had just placed a wooden staff in his hand with an end shaped like a large male penis.

“Let us show these people how good a fuck you are.” He told her.

Diana closed her eyes and waited for her to enter her, exposing her in an even more humiliating fashion.

One wooden phallus caused so many different emotions in Diana. Her guards and torturers had attached the pole to the ground and rose it up, spreading her as cheeks and inserting it into her asshole. The sensation at once hurt and brought her pleasure, the kind only a true masochist like she was, could enjoy.

When she needed to breathe, she raised herself up. The pole, planted in the ground and ascending into her, came out of her ass and when her legs could no longer hold her up, she fell. Only it missed her ass, hitting her perineum. She screamed and shifted herself, lifting lightly up and forcing herself to maneuver her ass over the phallus.

It only rested perhaps four inches into her anus, but the sensation was surreal. Unlike Damon’s cock, this one was unbending. It was solid and unforgiving. It drove her crazy and despite her desire not to, she found herself grinding on it. She was becoming wet. She was also in severe pain. Every time she moved; she found a new way to hurt. Her adoring audience shouted and cheered, encouraging her to fuck the wood. She had no desire to give them a show, yet despite that, her body could not stop.

When Damon walked up to her and stuck three fingers in her cunt, she began shaking in orgasm, wracking her body in pain and pleasure to the point she passed out for a moment.

When she came to, the pole was being pulled out of her ass. She looked down at her lover and he shook his head.

“You have been humiliated enough. No more aphrodisiacs for you. Now, you fight to live while your people watch you suffer.

Diana dropped her head, her hair falling in waves around her, hiding her face so her audience could not see her tears.

She wasn’t sure how long she had been hanging. She had made peace with the pain in a way. She was beginning to accept it as part of her existence. She knew the sun had passed midday. The crowd had thinned out, but there were hundreds still watching.

Until the thunder began to roll.

The downpour caught everyone by surprise. Her first instinct was to cover herself, but a simple movement and she was brutally reminded that her body was not her own. It was an unmoving part of an unmoving cross.

Diana began sputtering, already having difficulty breathing and the large water drops pelting her face was not helping. She couldn’t open her mouth to take a shallow breath without water being shot down her throat. She kept her eyes closed and her head down. Her hair was becoming soak and the thick mane stuck to her face and hung straight down her back.

One thing she noticed while she hung was her back was not as hot. The area her soaked hair hung down her back, actually cooled the burns.

The worst part was the cold. It had been a cool day she thought. Her thoughts had been all over the place since she entered the town square and temperature hadn’t been on her mind. The fact that it never occurred to her, meant it was a normal day, not too hot and not too cold.

This rain was freezing. Her body began trembling, and her nipples hardened.

She opened her eyes keeping her face towards the ground and saw Damon below her, looking at her with love.

He reached up and ran his finger down her bare, stretched belly, touched her belly button, slid it gently over her pussy and then trailed down her legs. He kissed her feet gently just above the nails.

“Go cover yourself.” Diana managed to say. She enjoyed his touch, and she knew he enjoyed the sight of her, stretched and covered in water, glistening no doubt. She did not want the sight to be his downfall should he catch pneumonia watching her.

He understood and smiled then retreated back to his seat. When he reached there, she saw some slaves had placed a cover over his seat and the one that had been reserved for his broodmare.

The rain continued into the night at different levels of intensity. The lightning lit up the skies and thunder bolts rattled her teeth. She was so cold, parts of her body were becoming numb, but she did not cry for mercy.

Damon also did not leave. He stayed under cover and had small torches set up beside him. She was not sure how well he could see her, but she could see him. She was close enough that she could see the love in his eyes. She could see the erection straining to be released from those pants.

She watched him doze off during the night, sitting in his plush chair, only for him to wake and call out her name. He would look for her and once he saw her, continuing until he passed out again.

Just before daybreak the skies had cleared. She had hung nearly twenty hours. Though Damon said she would last three days, Diana believed he had overestimated her survival time. She could barely feel her arms and when she could, they cramped, as if knotted, unable to move. She had to rely on her feet to lift herself up and couldn’t use her arms to even help balance. When she tried, her body would thrust from the cross as if offering herself to the crowd.

Her legs felt so much pain she couldn’t describe it. She was having a difficult time remembering what life had felt like before this cross.

She had been a queen. Now commoners were walking by her, about their business, only stopping to spit at her, comment on her cunt, or ask if he or she could cop a feel. Her ever faithful guards turned them away from touching. Damon promised not to spare her humiliation, but he had his lines.

She watched him all day, wondering if he would do something beside stare, perhaps fuck her with the pole again, or whip her breasts. She wondered how she appeared. After a night in rainy weather, shivering, not having eaten in days, bruised and bloody, she made quite the sight.

He still gazed upon her with love.

The crowd she had the day before was gone. The royals and noblemen who had come to see her shame left as her beauty did.

Damon ate and drank but he only left a few times during the day, likely to relieve himself. Diana had done so once the day before to her great embarrassment but the lack of water, despite the rain she swallowed had dried her out. She suspected Damon had forbid her guards from giving her anymore, to not prolong her life.

She was given sponges to drink twice that day. She was heckled by her former people, by slaves, cursed, called a whore, the king’s slut and she could not even deny it.

As the sun set, Damon walked up to her.

“My love, you are more beautiful in your suffering.”

Diana grinned, despite her predicament.

“I do not feel beautiful.”

“Have you become numb, or do you still feel everything?”

“I feel it all at times and nothing at others.”

Damon reached up, running his hand up her inner thigh until he reached her pussy. She was not wet but he gently worked his finger inside her.

“So, is it all you expected it to be?” he asked, while she focused on feeling pleasure from him being inside her but was unable to.

“I was not ready for the pain. No one can. I weep for those who have gone through this. I was ready for the humiliation. Being on display for so many was humiliating but also…”

“A thrill?” Damon finished. “No worries, Diana. I know what an exhibitionist you are.”

Diana was so focused on Damon she didn’t notice his so-called queen walk beside him.

“You called for me, my King?”

Damon pulled his finger out of Diana.

“This is a true queen.” He told Amelia. “She is a woman of beauty; power, regal bearing and yet knows to submit to me. She could have run, she could have died peacefully and painlessly, but she chose this. Do you know why? Because she wanted her death to please me. You asked why I could never love you. This is love, Amelia. Tell me, would you ever do something like this, bare your body and soul, welcome untold pain, just so your death could give me an erotic thrill?”

Amelia shook her head. “No, I wouldn’t. If this is the price of loving you, I want nothing to do with it.”

Damon nodded. “As I suspected. Do not ask me again. I have signed a royal decree. Diana’s body will be preserved until my death. We shall share a coffin and be buried in the Royal graveyard at my castle. Details have all been arranged. The decree has been provided to the temple and is sacred. Any deviation from my plan will send you straight to hell. Do we understand?”

“Is my king planning to die soon?” Amelia asked, curiously with a hint of suspicion.

Damon laughed. “I live my life quite dangerously. You stay in a throne room and nurse children. You will outlive me. Be gone, woman. I must spend the remainder of my true love’s life by her side.”

Amelia took one last look at Diana and sadly shook her head. Diana understood. To Amelia, Damon’s love would never be worth this. But Amelia wasn’t his true love nor was he hers.

Damon continued touching her, rubbing her long legs affectionately then walked to his chair as she began to fade into a pained unconsciousness and then awake once again.

Once more as the sun fell, the town center emptied. She looked up, though it was beginning to become difficult and shook her head to remove hair from blocking her sight.

He was stroking himself watching her. No one paid him mind. He was the king; he could do as he pleased. She enjoyed seeing his cum one last time.

One of the most difficult parts of crucifixion that she had not expected was the boredom. After the first day, there was nothing to do but watch her lover. She only had the experience of dying slowly left. Even the pain had ceased to bother her that much. She wasn’t sure how she was still breathing. Her legs were lifting her occasionally, but she noted she wasn’t going as high or staying up as long. Her arms had been stretched so long she could not tell where her arm ended and her shoulder began. Her hands were curled into claws. Her feet were bloodied and purple around the nail heads.

This was true death. This was the long agony of the cross. Once the excitement of the whipping, the gaze and lust of the crowd, the nailing and raising, the insults, fucking herself on wood, being played with in front of others and treated as a whore, once that was gone, the slow business of dying was all that was left. Had she some part in her own demise it may have been more bearable. She didn’t though. All she could do was hang and idly wonder when she was going to die.

As time went by her vision was no longer clear. She could barely see Damon, couldn’t call out to him and when it became dark, she only saw the torches by his chair.

Diana was losing touch with the world, slipping into whatever was next. She became afraid, not wanting to die alone and with all her remaining strength she lifted herself up and called to her lover with her remaining breath.

Damon walked slowly to her, and a table was placed in front of her cross.

Back
Top Bottom