CRUCIFIXION...How long is enough ??

Go to CruxDreams.com
Fully agree with you. I was talking about the real thing too, in the sense that I can imagine myself being actually crucified. Not with nails and not until death but as a real life experience. And yes, I see it as some sort of sacrifice too and I hope it will be appreciated by like-minded people who are present at my crucifixion, whether it is in their role as executioners or as my companions crucified together with me.
crucified as companion , good idea , would like to suffer with you !

Ideally, how long will your crucifixion last?​

Once the sentence has been handed down, and your cross has been raised up, how long would you like your torment to last before it comes to an end?
Image1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Once the sentence has been handed down, and your cross has been raised up, how long would you like your torment to last before it comes to an end?
I am more interested in the length of time I am tortured prior to my crucifixion… I would like to be tortured for weeks or months before finally facing the scourge and crux. When I am finally nailed I want to suffer for 3 days, my torn loincloth soiled by my blood and piss…

Before I vote I would need to receive clarification about what will happen to "end" the crucifixion? Does it end by my death, expiring on the cross? (Which can't really be "timed" or made to happen.) Or does an intervention occur which causes my death, maybe a spear through my chest? Or do you mean that it ends because I am taken down and I live?

Before I vote I would need to receive clarification about what will happen to "end" the crucifixion? Does it end by my death, expiring on the cross? (Which can't really be "timed" or made to happen.) Or does an intervention occur which causes my death, maybe a spear through my chest? Or do you mean that it ends because I am taken down and I live?
It is how long should they aim to have you last before you expire? Obviously it should be done for as long as your body allows, but what ideal?

It is how long should they aim to have you last before you expire? Obviously it should be done for as long as your body allows, but what ideal?
Thanks. I voted a week +. As long as possible... If they have a woman crucified with me hopefully she survives as long!!

Back
Top Bottom