CRUCIFIXION...How long is enough ??

Go to CruxDreams.com
Well in my case it is how long I want the victim to last I just crucified.

Judging from business meetings, I choose 1 to 2 hours. Already then the situation can be quite annoying. So you have already been flogged and raped brutally, all your friends, enemies and relatives have seen your penis (or vagina), you have been humiliated and answered by posing the audience some math problems, they can not solve, your girl friend/wife/husband has been fucking with a bunch of boys/girls in all holes in front of you, you have cummed twice, pissed once and showed that a cornu comparable a fist does not pose any problem. So you and your torturers run out of creative ideas and one can let you down. Probably one should schedule next week for a brain storm meeting and expect some new ideas!

Well how long is that? If I was the one you were to crucify, how long would you want me to last?
Voted 5-7 days, that should be sufficient ;)
Around 5 would be my preferentcial goal.

That sounds interesting to do IRL
yes it should be temporary with ropes or suspension cuffs for safety and if it is your first time I a not sure 4hrs may be too long one should suffer one Mistress has a vertical rack that can work like the cross. one could take that for a long time while plugged and edged

Attachments

• racktmp.jpg
    racktmp.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 118
Last edited:

How long is your sentence?​

You have been sentenced to a non-lethal crucifixion for your crimes. How long must you hang to atone? Are you naked while you're up there?

Last edited by a moderator:
You have been sentenced to a non-lethal crucifixion for your crimes. How long must you hang to atone? Are you naked while you're up there?
Guess it depends on the crime. I was once sentenced to clean 3 days in a retirement home home for driving about 15 km/h to fast, so one day for 5 km/h. So one has to calculate the time on cross, probably one can also compensate time with the cornu length and size. About nudity, for my racing crimes I would be crucified in a "car racer dress", not nude that would just shock the audience.

Guess it depends on the crime. I was once sentenced to clean 3 days in a retirement home home for driving about 15 km/h to fast, so one day for 5 km/h. So one has to calculate the time on cross, probably one can also compensate time with the cornu length and size. About nudity, for my racing crimes I would be crucified in a "car racer dress", not nude that would just shock the audience.
We could maybe equate each 5 km/h to about 3-4 hours on the cross, so we're looking at about 9-12 hours for that violation.

Back
Top Bottom