Go to CruxDreams.com
Don't try to please everyone as you never can do that.
Main thing is making stuff you like!
(excepting commissions for money or other rewards)

I like the pics you posted and to make a suggestion,
make a mix of all those things you asked for variation and to find the things you really like creating:D
Don't worry, I'm not trying to please everyone. This is just some suggestions which could inspire me for some variation in the pictures (I'm aware that they could be somehow repetitive). Some are more complicated than others: multiple and massive hangings need a lot of work (drawing the different girls, with their clothes and their postures), so if I have to make one - and a story came in my mind while seeing people were asking for that - there would be not many drawings.

I actually expected things I an not into at all: rape the first, that's really a thing I can't handle; and peeing (it seems that was not that common during the first minutes of hanging).

Beautiful work with the drawings. :thumbup: :ARMS1:
Thank you, that's a pleasure to see you enjoyed them!

Some neat stories and well-done pics! And I'm always a fan of executioner's daughters getting a shot at the trade. Glad to answer questions as well.

So what do you think? Was Telma really a traitor? Were the gallows too strict a punishment, or the right thing? Would you have taken same decision as the princess?
Stealing from one's mistress is certainly a betrayal... and given her class, the stolen goods were likely quite valuable as well. Plus, there's the dignity of the royal house to consider... I myself might be given to relative "mercy", but I can understand the princess's decision. (Really, the better thing might have been to leave the case "unsolved"...)

When you come here, what is your purpose (apart from fulfilling your female hanging fantasy of course)?
2- Everything's fine on this topic: I find the situation as a part of the fantasy, knowing why the girls are hanged, and these stories are good.

And when it comes to the pictures, what are your preferences?
2- I prefer before the swing: when she walks to the gallows, when they put the noose around her neck and when everything is ready.
3- I love the part when the girl dances and struggles.
4- The moment she is unconcious or dead is the best. Seeing the peaceful girl at the end of the tighted rope is incredibly charming.

What about the angle of the pictures?
1- I like all as the same.

Some suggestions for future pictures?

2- Nah, girls in "normal" clothing is fine. It changes compared to most of hanging pictures.
7- Multiple/Mass hangings!
8- Other - they're condemned prisoners after all, so how about some chains?

Thank you! I love that kind of feedback, that's always more interesting! :) And yes, I loved the daughter's as well, especially for her enthusiasm towards the job - that's quite unusual, but here's the fantasy!

Stealing from one's mistress is certainly a betrayal... and given her class, the stolen goods were likely quite valuable as well. Plus, there's the dignity of the royal house to consider... I myself might be given to relative "mercy", but I can understand the princess's decision. (Really, the better thing might have been to leave the case "unsolved"...)
You're too kind for Telma: examples are needed, after all :D I find the princess' decision fair and the punishment well-deserved, to be honest (and we're here to read and see hangings, after all ;) )

8- Other - they're condemned prisoners after all, so how about some chains?
Why not, indeed :) Although hands are always more difficult to draw, that's why I make the girl tied in the back (and because I find this posture so much arousing, too :love: ) But I will consider about some chains in further works (not now though).

Thank you! I love that kind of feedback, that's always more interesting! :) And yes, I loved the daughter's as well, especially for her enthusiasm towards the job - that's quite unusual, but here's the fantasy!
Why not, if she's grown up admiring her father?

You're too kind for Telma: examples are needed, after all :D I find the princess' decision fair and the punishment well-deserved, to be honest (and we're here to read and see hangings, after all ;) )
Well, as I said, I can't really say she was wrong... just that I doubt I could approve it myself. It's different if she's a spy or something, maybe...

Why not, indeed :) Although hands are always more difficult to draw, that's why I make the girl tied in the back (and because I find this posture so much arousing, too :love: ) But I will consider about some chains in further works (not now though).
Thanks. I also find the idea of them imprisoned before the trial or sentence interesting, but I understand the hanging itself is the focus.

I also find the idea of them imprisoned before the trial or sentence interesting, but I understand the hanging itself is the focus.
That's not just a question of focus: drawing asks a lot of work (for preparation, tracing, colouring and finding a fitting background), and there are several postures I can't always make. I'd like to be able to make as much works than others (in 3D rending or photoedition), but doing this would mean waiting a very long time between two stories - no mention to the fact I can be very busy IRL.

That's not just a question of focus: drawing asks a lot of work (for preparation, tracing, colouring and finding a fitting background), and there are several postures I can't always make. I'd like to be able to make as much works than others (in 3D rending or photoedition), but doing this would mean waiting a very long time between two stories - no mention to the fact I can be very busy IRL.
Yes, best to play to your strengths.

HangedWoman04_0.png

A war was raging on between two kingdoms. But at those time, there was a standstill situation.

One of the camps, though, had a capital information. Their lines were cut in half by the enemy between them.

"This is a very dangerous mission," the commander said. "I need someone to volunteer to cross the enemy lines and reach our troops to coordinate an attack. If it's done well, we could take the city and have a strategical advantage. Who wants to go?"

But no hand was raised.

"I will."

Elga stood up. She was a good soldier who proved herself on the battlefield. The commander was both glad and embarrassed by having her as a volunteer: the chances to reach the other side were tiny, their enemy was aware of their capacity to overwhelm them.

"I won't lie: this is a very dangerous mission. Your life is threatened."

"I'm aware of that. As it is threatened each time we fight them. As nobody wants to run the risk, then I have to do it."

"Alright. Prepare yourself, you will go during the night."

Once the dark was well-fallen, Elga rode her horse and started her trip. In a dozen minutes, she was beyond the linefront.
There were a lot of miles to the rest of the army, and the weather was wintery: a small cloak of snow whitened the ground, and her silhouette was easily seen. The afternoon was beginning when four men attacked her with spears and longswords.
She was not injured, though they made her fall from her saddle. Elga might well be a good soldier, but four versus one was not a winnable fight. For them, having a soldier alone was something unusual, and hence, they didn't kill her even if she tried. She was taken to their camp and immediately interrogated by the captain, who spoke her language a little bit:

"What were you doing?"

"I won't say anything. Torture me as much you want, you will have not a single word."

The captain showed himself to be a true gentleman: war was an art with rules.

"You are a soldier," he said, "and you fight for your cause. I genuinely respect that, and I respect you as well. And because of this, since you are my prisoner, I let you the chance to get out of here. But for that, you just have to give me the informations you have. Otherwise..."

He made a few steps before continuing:

"I don't like torture. Nor rape. I could threat you with that, but you and me are civilized. I have to treat you as the human being you are, not a filthy criminal. But if you don't want cooperate - and that's all to your credit -, then... I'll have no other choice than make you executed."

To be honest, she admitted to being pleased by this respect towards the rules. That was something rare, including amongst her own camp. Probably this captain was someone from nobility, or so. Even if that was not enough to make Elga cooperate.

"As we are speaking between gentlemen - if I may say - and despite being enemies, I pay tribute to your righteousness."

"You make me pleased."

"But we precisely are enemies. So I have to do everything to not help you. If our places were switched, you probably would do the same thing."

"You're right. In this case, you know the rules."

Then he shouted and a trooper came; they shared a few words in their tongue before turning back to Elga.

HangedWoman04_1.jpg

"I have to be honest with you... Since you don't want to speak, I have no point to hoard a prisoner. That is, we are going to hang you right now - just the time we set a rope ready."

The easiest way was to behead her; but the captain always considered that kind of execution as barbaric and dirty. A tree with a perfect branch was standing in the middle of the camp, Elga noticed it when arrived and immediately understood the execution would happen there.

"Believe me if I tell you I am sorry."

"This is war, both of us have a duty to do."

"Indeed. And wars miss people like you. You are a true soldier, in all nobility of the word. So bad to end this way. I really would have let you leave."

"No doubt about that. But with all due respect, I'd rather be dangling than to help you. And anyway, if I had to tell you, then my own camp would hang me. So if I have to choose, I prefer by the enemy."

In fact, she considered herself already dead the moment she was captured. Someone would have given a false information, but though Elga was a good soldier, she was on the other hand a very poor liar lacking in imagination. The captain always showed respect towards her, this would be an insult to try to play him for a fool.

"Sir, I would have just one request."

"What is it?"

"I wish to break my sword myself beforehand."

The officer asked another soldier to bring the weapon back and to untie the bonds of their prisoner. Then she took the pommel.
A soldier with no sense of honor would have attacked the captain, or even tried to. But he always played fair and it would be unworthy to act this way. Then she lifted one knee, and her blade broke in one neat cut. She let both parts on the table.

The first soldier came back at this moment and said something. Then the captain adressed Elga:

"It is time."

"All right..." she sighed. "Then let's make it quick, please."

So that was this way she would end. With a rope round the neck and the feet in the air, strangled on a tree. She already witnessed public executions, but to be honest, she didn't believe she'd be hanged herself one day.

"Not worse than anything else..." she thought.

Wrists tied again in her back, Elga faced the noose with courage and strengh, even if she felt afraid deep within: would she suffer? How long would it last? At least, she was in her uniform and would die as a soldier; maybe not by the blade or arrow on the battlefield, but as a soldier anyway, because she didn't let the enemy know her informations. If that rope was the price for serving the country and protecting her fellows, then so be it.

HangedWoman04_2.jpg

Now she was on a chair and they put on the noose. Fear was intense now, but there was no time anymore to show it, not even in the breath. While the knot touched her cervicals, she had a thought for her husband who was fighting, too. And for her parents; they were so proud to see her in the uniform! Would they be as well, when learning she was hanged for not giving information to the enemy? They could.
She may have no regret by doing her duty, but had some by knowing she never would see them again, never hug them at least one last time. This strong emotional thought shed a single tear on her unblinking face.

HangedWoman04_3.jpg

"Avenge me..." she whispered while thinking about her husband.

Then the captain ordered to take the chair off: troopers enjoyed the "hanged woman sound" and tighted face. Elga's feet were searching any ground, her head always reddening and her suffocation pleased a lot the enemy soldiers who had a good time. For anysome reason, some even were applauding before the dangling.

HangedWoman04_4.jpg

To Elga, the rope was not that bad; she foresaw hanging as a real, intense pain. But that was not so much actually, and even turned out to be likeable in a way, despite the fact it was crushing the throat. Even though she had no time to think about it, she at least felt it: that was better to die this way than with steel in the guts or her throat slit.

Not having enough strength anymore to control her moves, she still felt her last convulsions in the legs and shoulders, before definitely fainting. Her feet, now relaxed and some inches from the ground, continued to go back and forth while her entire corpse was spinning slowly.

HangedWoman04_5.jpg

The female soldier remained a visual entertainement for her enemies: opened mouth and half-closed eyes, her pretty face and nice body were making a very beautiful corpse and they found it pleasant to have her in the middle of the camp. And they enjoyed the view for a long time, because the cold was preventing her from rotting.

HangedWoman04_6.jpg

Well, this story was quite long to draw (as you have seen, there are a lot of characters and details). Please don't hesitate to tell if you liked the plot and the illustration - I'm pretty sure you'd ask for more^^)
According to your feelings, how would you have acted if you were to Elga's place? Would you have speak to get free (or hope to be so)? Would you have face the noose as she did? Would you have try to fight the entire camp once your sword in your hands, to be slaughtered for sure?

Thank you very much! :) I'm glad you liked it, and indeed, I appreciate the story as well: we don't see such honor.

In Elga’s place, I might have tried to escape, but that probably would have ended badly for me.
Well, you probably would be at the same place ;) But you seem to like being condemned, from what I understood :D

Hello everyone,
It's been a long time since the last story. And I am very sorry to not post anything more, although I'd want it. Actually, there are some setbacks.
The next planned story will be long, with a lot of pictures. So it takes much time, especially to make the background picture and drawing the gallows, with proportions and right angles. I really want to make them very good, while I took a lot of your desires in consideration. There will be a surprise as well about a character, but shhh...
Thing is, I have much to do out of XF and I can't spend the time I'd want on drawings.
And the last, as I'm not a professional illustrator, it is somewhat tiring when it comes to put the elements together (the executed, background, gallows etc.), and I feel the need to let this in stand-by.

So, sorry if nothing is posted for now. That's not a leaving or something. I'm feeling right. Just... lacking of time.

I just had a few questions I asked myself for quite some time. It wouldn't be too long and it would help me a lot, so please,

When you come here, what is your purpose (apart from fulfilling your female hanging fantasy of course)?
1- I'm just here to see women with a rope around the neck and swing, nothing else matters.
2- Everything's fine on this topic: I find the situation as a part of the fantasy, knowing why the girls are hanged, and these stories are good.
3- Same as 2, but the stories are too long, too much to read (especially if English is not my mother tongue) or too much improbable to believe them.
4- Other.

And when it comes to the pictures, what are your preferences?
1- As long you show me woman and gallows in the same time, I'm a happy soul!
2- I prefer before the swing: when she walks to the gallows, when they put the noose around her neck and when everything is ready.
3- I love the part when the girl dances and struggles.
4- The moment she is unconcious or dead is the best. Seeing the peaceful girl at the end of the tighted rope is incredibly charming.
5- Other.

What about the angle of the pictures?
1- I like all as the same.
2- I prefer close-up pictures on the face, before the drop or after when the rope is crushing her throat.
3- I prefer to see the whole girl, maybe with a little bit of rope/knot.
4- I prefer large angles, when you see all: the girl and the whole gallows (and maybe other characters).

1- More naked girls! Show boobies!
2- Nah, girls in "normal" clothing is fine. It changes compared to most of hanging pictures.
3- More naked feet/ankles/legs!
4- Make the girls move a little bit more: they are very straight.
5- I really prefer when girls have twisted head; yours often "watch" the ground.
6- More points of view: from behind, high/low-angle shots, etc.
7- Multiple/Mass hangings!
8- Other.

Your opinion really matters to me, so please, feel free to share it if I can improve something which would fit better to your expectations :) You can do graduations in your preferences or select several answers by question as well.
3/3/7 and u 2

HangedWoman05_0.png

A Lord died, leaving his throne to his only daughter. A young woman, barely 20 years of age, but who already had a strong sense of duty and power. As her father before, she was not easy. Even worse, she thought he was not iron-handed enough to hold this land.
Indeed, a rebellion was born some years ago, and she wanted to destroy it by all means. Giving more funds to the military, a real war started.

And she was effective: being a talented strategist against underground warfare, her forces made a lot of kills and prisoners - who were almost immediately judged and executed.

One of her biggest enemies was another woman, who was leading a quite strong force. They called her Barbaria the First - although it was obviously a code name.
To destroy this rebel leader, the Lady put all of her best spies in action. She even asked the help of the Lord of neighbor land. For quite some time they used to visit each other, and links were forged between them - they ended up thinking about marriage, for love and political interest.

If the rebel group was strong enough to go up against the Lady, two combined forces were too much. In a matter of weeks, they began to weaken.
Then, when she was sure of victory, the Lady ordered to her guard captain:

"Go and destroy them. Kill them all, no prisoners, but! I
do want their leader alive. Do not fail me."

"We won't, Milady. She will bend knees right here before sunset."

"Then I don't keep you here."

The battle raged. Barbaria and her men fought bravely. As the fight was getting tough, she understood she was losing. Trying to escape into the wilderness, she found herself in a dead-end. Soldiers were very close, she had no way to run anymore.

HangedWoman05_1.jpg

Suffering some losses, the guards eventually won: prisoners were executed on site, as it was ordered, except for Barbaria. And as the captain promised, he arrived with their prisoner when the sun was half down. The Lady was really pleased and congratulated the captain, before telling him to leave.

"At last," she said. "Now we meet. And in the end, I won."

"I admit to have looked forward to this."

"So do I. However, it seems the circumstances are in my favor."

"Yeah, keep boasting... You know if I were not shackled, you'd already be dead. Even without any sword."

"Maybe you're right. Or maybe not. No matter: right now, those are just empty words."

"You won't be always victorious; someone else will take my place and continue the fight."

"After that serious defeat? Don't be so sure about that. Thing is, you don't understand: if we rule somewhat harshly, it's for the good of everyone. I want people to feel secure, and I have to show no mercy toward criminals for this purpose. And you are one. And they are very grateful, actually: they like me. Some even love me, just as I love them. You started all of these troubles and sufferings. Dare to tell me the contrary."

The rebel didn't respond. So Lady continued:

"What's your name, by the way? I understood you were called Barbaria the First."

"Never. I'll take it to the grave."

The Lady sighed, then shrugged.

"Alright, whatever..."

She turned back to sit on her throne.

"Well, well, well... I won't waste time and money for trial: I sentence you to death myself, for treason by rebellion, murder of many soldiers and authority representatives, theft... anyway, there's probably more charges, but they're already enough for an execution."

The rebel obviously knew her arrestation just was a formality. So the news didn't shock her in any way.

"Ah... Do you have any idea how I will be pleased to finally see you dancing at the end of a rope?"

"This is not surprising: you already are a nutter."

"Insults straightaway..." she said, disappointed. "You won't say you didn't deserve the gallows, then."

"Don't play that game with me: anything I could say or do won't save me, because you don't want to. That said, that may still be better than rotting in jail, anyway..."

"At least, we agree about one point! And I'm very glad about it." Then she added: "Very well. So, as you don't want to rot in the dungeon, you will be executed this sunday: I'd like to hang you right now, but that way, more people will be able to come and enjoy the show."

"How kind of you, I'm so touched by such generosity."

The Lady smiled at her insolence: she loved that kind of spirit, impertinence.

"Tell me, Barbaria the First: are you afraid of death?"

"It still looks better than you."

"Then, she must be very good-looking! A rare beauty."

"One you see only once in your life."

"Exactly!" Then she added: "I have to be honest: I love your wits. I like you, in a way. But it won't be enough to pardon you - and that would be way too dangerous, anyway."

"Fine. I don't want it. It'll make another common point between us."

"I give you that."

She stood up, walking closer to her prisoner, then faced her from a few inches away with a predatory smile:

"How I will enjoy watching you being
hanged..."

This last word was said like honey, with some kind of love for that kind of execution in it.
Then Barbaria was sent in jail straight away. There, guards stripped her of her armor and dressed her in prisoner rags. Even if she knew her fate, she stayed brave and showed some sort of resistance. But once her door closed, she immediately went calm. There was no point in tiring herself with unnecessary shouts.
Looking at her small surroundings, there was no way to escape: she climbed several stairs, so she was in the keep. The gap serving as a window, very tight, let her see they indeed were high. Now, Barbaria began to feel it really was the end of the road for her.

The Lady didn't waste her time and wrote a letter for the printer: she wanted to warn the people she genuinely loved of this good news. As a matter of fact, Barbaria inspired people to rebel during her father's reign; but since she was on the throne, their situation became better and even if she was a severe ruler, it was worth it because their standard of living went up. Therefore, Barbaria didn't seem worth it and her behaviour was not well-regarded anymore.

Once the printer received the note and dispatched his fontblocks, the bills were displayed on the walls of the city at dawn:

HangedWoman05_2.jpg

Some charges were obviously romanticised, just to keep people excited about the execution. And it worked: in the end of the morning, a few hours after the bills were printed, most of the town was aware.

During her last days in jail, Barbaria was calm. The more time passed, the more she realised that she always knew it would end this way. Did she deserve the gallows, as the Lady said? She always fought for a just and noble cause, in her opinion, and therefore, it included the risk to be executed - and as she indeed was guilty of high treason according to the law, in a way, the noose was deserved.

She felt some fear, but on the other hand, something else as well. Just like... some kind of thrill. For several years, indeed, she actually had some sort of fantasy about the gallows. Maybe was it due to her outlaw life, but she had to admit that the noose had something appealing in her innermost being. During the waiting days, she tried to convince herself that it was fine to end this way. After all, as there were many occasions to redeem, she wanted to swing.

The great day, everything was about to be set and ready; an audience of a hundred of people was already here, growing at every moment.
In the keep, Barbaria had to admit to herself she was being anxious anyway. For several days, she was thinking about the execution, and now her convictions like "dying as a martyr" or "sacrificing herself for a noble and just cause" weren't that glorious anymore.
Then she heard steps approaching and reacted immediately.

HangedWoman05_3.jpg

"It's time!" a guard said.

"Alright! I can't wait."

While she tried to show boldness, Barbaria was actually afraid. He opened the cell. She stood up and went out, to go downstairs. In another room, they removed the rags: she was utterly naked, and actually felt very uneasy. She wanted to hide her body, but a guard put irons on her wrists, behind her back. Then they made her climb on the condemned's cart.

When approaching the scaffold, a drummer soldier started to beat. In the distance, seeing one single noose on these large gallows felt frightening. Although Barbaria had been a rebel leader, it was thanks to her charisma and her tactical spirit, more than her feats of arms: thus, her body was light - not even a chance to bend the beam or break the rope.

At the same time, Barbaria was unable to get used to being seen in the nude in public. She was feeling more than uncomfortable, truly humiliated, and she therefore was even more afraid of that than of the noose. She knew that once the floor would drop, these people would continue to look at her body, for several days.

The crowd was looking at the condemned with angry eyes, shouting at her for the harm she did to them - directly or not. Barbaria got off the cart, then began to climb the stairs.

HangedWoman05_4.jpg

With every second that passed, fear was affecting her more. She used what was remaining of her bravery to never stop: the dread to be hanged in a few minutes, the drum, the crowd, the nudity, everything was hard.

Now she was on the stage. Barbaria was feeling more vulnerable as ever: she couldn't even try to hide her body parts, while all those eyes were staring. In the end, looking at the noose in front of her had something relieving: she was focusing on the fact she would be hanged only. And as there was no way out for her, she actually wanted to end now. Just to not feel those fears anymore.

HangedWoman05_5.jpg

While the hand of the hangmaid touched her, the rebel walked straight to the noose. There was no perceptible difference between the stage and the trapdoor, which perturbed the condemned in some way.
Bravery was shrinking now. The executioner pushed the head in the collar, then closed it around the neck in a self-assured move.
Though she showed daring against the Lady, Barbaria was completely different now. The hemp was slightly squeezing the neck, which terrorised her: it was more real than ever, and the anticipation for the drop made those last minutes very, very long.

HangedWoman05_6.jpg

However, while she was in terror, this so particular contact of the rope produced in her stomach a strange feeling, pleasant even. As if it turned out to be arousing, at some point even her underbelly began to show signs of desire. She was taken by shivers and her heart beat faster and stronger, but she was not sure anymore if it was by some sort of excitation or her real fear of being executed. Two paradoxical feelings which made her very uncomfortable.

Barbaria's mind was so worried she didn't even hear the guard who was elating the audience by reciting the charges against her - no matter if everyone read them on the bills, it was like the first time and it made the crowd just want to see the woman swing.

"Shut up, shut up!" Barbaria thought. "Just hang me, please, and let's finish this..."

When he finished, he left the scaffold: his heavy boots resounded on the empty wood planks. The drum made a few more beats before coming to the fateful rolling. This time, Barbaria had no bravery anymore: fear was sculpting her face, she was breathing quickly, the shivers never stopped. It would be imminent...

HangedWoman05_7.jpg

Turning her head, the vision of the executioner ready, hand on the lever, filled her with terror... until the music ended. The trapdoor opened under Barbaria's feet, and her fall suddenly stopped after around twenty inches, the legs tensed.

"Guhrrrk!"

HangedWoman05_8.jpg

The assembly cheered loudly and applauded after hearing the executed: "Great!", "Good thing!", "Yeah, nice!", "Serves you right!"

While they were having fun, the hanged Barbaria was suffocating, her face fully red now, trying to take some oxygen. Her legs were kicking in the air and made her swing. She tried everything: knees up and pushing on her thighs as she was jumping, or extending legs and feet in order to touch the ground - but it was almost one meter below.

HangedWoman05_10.jpg

The rebel's struggle made her spin and kick, and people could see her shape a few times: she was endowed with very lovely buttocks. She wasn't worried about being checked out anymore - something irrelevant actually. The hanged one was only focused on breathing, although the noose was cutting it. If it began with her chokes, she was now completely silent.

HangedWoman05_9.jpg

In her suffering, Barbaria experienced simultaneously a great pleasure to have her neck compressed by the noose, closing tighter and tighter. A part of her being was enjoying this punishment so much that she felt a few drops running from her belly, which was not micturition.

Her brain deprived of fresh blood, her thoughts and vision began to blur. It was a feeling like she was drunk - a nice one, actually. She still percieved her legs shaking, although she had no more control on them. Her face was the first relaxed part of her body, followed by her thighs, then her hands almost immediately after. She was hearing things which didn't exist, before the blackout of unconsiousness. "That's not that bad, after all" were her very last thoughts before fainting.

Watching her in a losing battle against the gallows entertained the crowd a lot. Those who loved this part of a body could take great pleasure in her feet and ankles that were visible under the scaffold - only her thighs were hidden by the wood.

The body was still shaking for a few moments, sometimes strongly, but it was soon over. Head on the side, eyes almost closed, she was dribbling from her opened mouth.
Barbaria the First was hanged, at last.

HangedWoman05_11.jpg

Well, that was quite a long story this time, with a lot of illustrations! I hope you liked it, and you liked the starring of our dear and beloved @Barbaria1 :) I sincerely thank her for having accepted my offer to make her a main character, it was very fun!
Please tell us if you liked the story, which part pleased you the most - and why not, what's your favorite picture!

Last edited:
Wow! Sure to be a classic, and I am so honored to be the vuctim heroine of such an exquisitely written and illustrated tale.

The text captures my natural tendency toward insolence, shame at being executed nude, anf the suffering endured at the end of a noose.

As for my favorite picture(s) … that’s a challenge because I love them all. But forced to choose, I would say these three:

HangedWoman05_1.jpg

The first for the fierce and determined facial expression and the contrasting idyllic scenic backdrop. The second for the way in which it sends the message of impending hopelessness/doom. The third for the finality and horror of having fallen through the trapdoor, caught in the fatal embrace of the ever tightening noose.

I’m not an artist. But still, I can well imagine the time and effort that went into producing this.

Really well done! Bravo!

It is a beautifully done short story, and Barb is always inspirational. Beautiful drawings as well as illustrations. A fine example of original work, and as Barb herself notes, almost certain to capture the imagination of people here. Very nicely done.

If I have one small outstanding question, it is only whether Barb is ever going to be allowed to get older than about 20 years old, but perhaps she doesn't mind eternal youth, even if she has to keep dying young to get it. ;) :D

Thank you, @Barbaria1 and @Jollyrei ! I'm glad you enjoyed it! Especially Barb because she is the main character ;)

The text captures my natural tendency toward insolence, shame at being executed nude, anf the suffering endured at the end of a noose.
The suffering, but not only ;) I liked the fact you always felt and experienced some pleasure and appealing for the noose and being hanged. I think you told me that during the creation. Or maybe it was just my imagination, because I love when the condemned enventually like (or at least are not that afraid) to swing.

If I have one small outstanding question, it is only whether Barb is ever going to be allowed to get older than about 20 years old, but perhaps she doesn't mind eternal youth, even if she has to keep dying young to get it. ;) :D
Let's say the gallows has this magic trick to rejuvenate people... :rolleyes:
Nah, thing is it's just hard to draw the age, because one single line can give the character 20 years more. As I'm not an expert, I prefered to make her looking younger than older.
Anyway, everyone knows Barb is well preserved, after all :D

Back
Top Bottom