Go to CruxDreams.com
Hello, gallows lovers! :hello:
No story today, but I just wanted to share a drawing. Although I like European/white girls better (and as you can see, love to make them swing), I'm still as probably everyone here (let's hope) against discrimination.
One cool thing with the gallows is, no matter your race, your skin color or whatever: you can be European, African, Arabic, Asian or Native, you always have a place on it and the noose chokes you the same way.
Then this is a little tribute to the women from everywhere on Earth: the gallows is the place of equality and they are all beautiful.
Some of you asked for multiple/mass hanging, then I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I did! :D

View attachment 1123562

Let's play a little game: as I didn't write a story, what if you tell the tale this picture put in your mind? It can be a short thing of course, just a few lines.

PS : this is not the project I talked about last time; it takes very much time to do, especially the backgrounds.
Hm, I think the three 'races' could have met most probably in the Wild West, maybe in 19th century.

The Natives, living in deep poverty, wanted to steal groceries from the farm. The African lady, working as a slave on the farm, discovered them, but didn't reveal them. That's why she was found guilty for assistance... No doubt that all three had to hang, after the Natives got caught.

The two 'white' ladies wanted to free the African lady and the two Natives, driven by female solidarity. The Master was very sorry, as it has been his wife and his daughter, but mercy was not in his nature. He was the one who made the rules, and one of the rules was: Die naked, bitches!

Wow, I just see today there were replies in the thread! :s I didn't see the notifications about them, it seems.

Hm, I think the three 'races' could have met most probably in the Wild West, maybe in 19th century.

The Natives, living in deep poverty, wanted to steal groceries from the farm. The African lady, working as a slave on the farm, discovered them, but didn't reveal them. That's why she was found guilty for assistance... No doubt that all three had to hang, after the Natives got caught.

The two 'white' ladies wanted to free the African lady and the two Natives, driven by female solidarity. The Master was very sorry, as it has been his wife and his daughter, but mercy was not in his nature. He was the one who made the rules, and one of the rules was: Die naked, bitches!
Simple but interesting and efficient story :) Good idea!

Posted elsewhere (perhaps 'tied up') but reminds me of DontLikeSand...
View attachment 1124558
Don't worry, when they hang her her legs won't be buried in sand anymore...
A noose and the feets in the void would fit her very well :) But some waste of rope, no need to tie her that much - the fists are fair enough.

Hello, everyone.

I know it makes a very long time since I didn't post anything. And actually, I'm not sure about when I will.

To be fair with you, some things changed since I registered on XF: in those time, my fetish was particularily strong and I needed to share it with people who could understand. This is hard to tell people seeing girls with a noose and swinging gives me a boner (to speak coarse) but wanting them no harm IRL. My way of expression was by writing stories and picturing them.

I still love to hang ladies. But... I feel somewhat... "exhausted". I'm not sure how to explain this, even in my mother tongue. This needs too much time to draw. Writing a story takes me one or two dozens of minutes, this is not a problem. But drawing, that's another thing.

Some may think I am talented. While I already explained my way to work, I'll say it again: my "talent" is only due to copying, to draw by layering. I never made art school, I have problems with perspective, scales. I need a patron, then I put my paper on the screen and the pen just follows the line. That's it. I can't draw any character in the situation or the angle I'd want, and that's especially complicated when the girl is not hanged yet. So I need to look for the good picture as a patron, maybe make some editing; sometime I use a model view from videogame Skyrim to have a face and some postures. But it's still limited, and not enough.

The most I create stories, the most they are detailed in the events and I feel the need to picture them. You probably see the problem: it becomes exponential, and my method reaches its limits. Thus, the hangings seem repetitive, with the same angles, the same postures of the neck. I like that, it doesn't bothers me, but your wn pleasure is important to me as I share the pictures with you. And I feel bad to give you the same plate every time.

And to be more prosaic, these drawings don't provide me anything. Well, some satisfaction and arousal, indeed... but what else? For the time it takes (several hours and hours for one single picture), I'm wondering if it worth it. And as I love having background and finding convincing medieval cities is hard, I need to create them on games Oblivion or Skyrim, which needs more hours.

That's not a way to ask you to react on my posts and say pictures are wonderful or gorgeous. I just needed to share this situation with you, as an honest step about why you don't see that much of publications.

Some time ago, I posted a topic about polls, where you told me your tastes in hangings and I found it interesting. I thought it would give me some motivations and ideas. Ideas were here, no doubt. But motivation wasn't.

TLDR: I think I really need a break. But without any idea about how long it would last.

Don't get me wrong: there is no regret in my previous illustrated stories. I loved them, I loved the one where Barb was executed, even her gifts I made for her last birthday and the other one when she was dangling. That was very thrilling to make. But now, I think I went too far in my ambitions.
My last idea was to make a story in a comic book form. I want to share you two plates, one done and the other WIP. Just imagine the amount of work it needs, even if the story is short (9 planks only). At least, I hope you'll enjoy them already the way they are.
comics1.jpg comics2.jpg

So I say you a bye, not forever though. And sorry if you were waiting for a nice, complete execution. My "worklust" led me too far for too big projects.

Thanks for sharing all the thoughts and emotions that surround your art. Artists are as complicated as anybody. We all need to work these things out.

I do like your art style very much, and do appreciate the time and labor invested in each plate. I am very much honored to have been the subject of one of your projects!

I also find your style oddly appealing and rather unique in a world of too-perfect computer generated art. You certainly don't owe anyone here anything. So, take all the time you need and if you decide you are unable to produce any more for whatever reason, what you have already done will remain.

Thank to both of you for your kind words, it's always pleasant and warming to read :bdsm-heart: I'm glad you enjoy my way to draw. While I've no real credit about the drawing in itself, at least, we can say I could have something when it comes to colors, texturing and shades.

If you only knew how much I want to give you more and more stories, pictures, in different angles with different kind of girls. There's so much WIP projects, I'd want to make cinematic views, adding crowds, but the amount of work it needs doesn't allow me to spend plenty of time with it. You probably know how it is. Here's another one - that's not much, it misses elements (background, lights and shadows...), the whole story needs a lot of more work, but I kinda like it anyway. Thus I wanted to share it with you as well: because the hard part isn't the lack of motivation only, it's the fact I can't show you the project yet.

WIP.jpg

WIP.jpg
No background necessary. The situation and her facial expression says it all.

No background necessary. The situation and her facial expression says it all.
I partially agree, but background adds a lot to ambience, and this is ambience more than the representation only which is arousing (at least, for me).

You might be interested, DLS, in a story that Barb and I wrote a few years ago that involves a hanging cult https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/noosed-nude-nyc.6749/

Check it out...
I had a look, that was quite a long story! Not especially easy to me, as English is not my language (although I can read it pretty well, the more it's long the more it's hard to hold).

Hi! Thanks to your kind responses, I had the motivation to give you a new picture. Just one, with a short context, not really an illustrated story. Anyway, it would change because this is in another timeline. I know this era is often represented, but no matter, let's hope you'll like that :)

WESTERN GERMANY, APRIL 1945

While the Soviets are closer to Berlin, the Third Reich still tries to resist and believe in its ultimate victory against both USSR and USA. But more and more people, among soldiers and civilians, aren't delusional and know it's just a question of time before the defeat.

Inge was a 24 years-old woman, the perfect Aryan: natural blond hair, blue eyes, she was even a member of Frauenschaft. She lost her husband at Stalingrad but continued to help the Reich and avenge him from the "Reds".
However, she understood that Germany was going to collapse when the Allies landed on Normandy, then in Provence and when Italy joined the Allies. Then, in hope to not suffer a soviet invasion, she decided to give informations the the German resistance.
Until she was discovered and arrested.

In the same time, Gertrud, a young 19 years-old maiden who worked in a restaurant, shared her fears about what would the Americans would do to them: she heared that GIs did rape women as well the Russians did. More the days were going, more she was sure that the war was lost.
The girl she thought to be her best friend, though, was completely blinded by propaganda: she reported her to the SS command post, which sent two soldiers to arrest her.

While the Allies troops were on their way, Gertrud and Inge were put in a truck. They never met before that day, and eventually, became somehow friends in their misfortune. They knew they were going to be killed, but oddly, being done together gave them somewhat courage.

The truck stopped near the gallows where, a bunch of months earlier, three resistants were hanged. It was empty now. Soldiers made the girls to get out and they tied two nooses they put over the main post.
On the order, Gertrud and Inge walked, still afraid. The first one got a plank around the neck: "treason" was written on it. The second one got a plank with "defeatist".

"It was nice to meet you, my friend" Inge said.

When the ropes were ready, the older girl went first. They tide the noose around her neck while she looked at Gertrud with sad but compassionate and friendly eyes. Then, a soldier pulled her abruptly and Inge choked noisily.
She kicked, putting her hands to her crushed throat, her face turned quickly red. For a few seconds, Gertrud watched her struggling, spinning and shaking before her eyes closed, the mouth half opened, and her arms fell along her body.

Then she was frightened to see how hanging was working, and it was her turn. As a good christian, she asked for God to help her in this ordeal and to welcome her in His realm, and for Inge as well - may He forgive their sins.
As submission was the only option, she let the soldiers close the noose and pull her from a feet. She didn't even end her shaking when the soldiers got in the truck and went. The maid died alone, in the spring wind, her tongue almost out and drooling, eyes opened and rolled back.

Just a few hours later the Allies were approaching. A French scout found Gertrud and Inge hanged dead along the road. He reported them to his commander, but the poor girls were left in place until identification.

HangedWomanBonus_04.jpg

Hi! Thanks to your kind responses, I had the motivation to give you a new picture. Just one, with a short context, not really an illustrated story. Anyway, it would change because this is in another timeline. I know this era is often represented, but no matter, let's hope you'll like that :)

WESTERN GERMANY, APRIL 1945

While the Soviets are closer to Berlin, the Third Reich still tries to resist and believe in its ultimate victory against both USSR and USA. But more and more people, among soldiers and civilians, aren't delusional and know it's just a question of time before the defeat.

Inge was a 24 years-old woman, the perfect Aryan: natural blond hair, blue eyes, she was even a member of Frauenschaft. She lost her husband at Stalingrad but continued to help the Reich and avenge him from the "Reds".
However, she understood that Germany was going to collapse when the Allies landed on Normandy, then in Provence and when Italy joined the Allies. Then, in hope to not suffer a soviet invasion, she decided to give informations the the German resistance.
Until she was discovered and arrested.

In the same time, Gertrud, a young 19 years-old maiden who worked in a restaurant, shared her fears about what would the Americans would do to them: she heared that GIs did rape women as well the Russians did. More the days were going, more she was sure that the war was lost.
The girl she thought to be her best friend, though, was completely blinded by propaganda: she reported her to the SS command post, which sent two soldiers to arrest her.

While the Allies troops were on their way, Gertrud and Inge were put in a truck. They never met before that day, and eventually, became somehow friends in their misfortune. They knew they were going to be killed, but oddly, being done together gave them somewhat courage.

The truck stopped near the gallows where, a bunch of months earlier, three resistants were hanged. It was empty now. Soldiers made the girls to get out and they tied two nooses they put over the main post.
On the order, Gertrud and Inge walked, still afraid. The first one got a plank around the neck: "treason" was written on it. The second one got a plank with "defeatist".

"It was nice to meet you, my friend" Inge said.

When the ropes were ready, the older girl went first. They tide the noose around her neck while she looked at Gertrud with sad but compassionate and friendly eyes. Then, a soldier pulled her abruptly and Inge choked noisily.
She kicked, putting her hands to her crushed throat, her face turned quickly red. For a few seconds, Gertrud watched her struggling, spinning and shaking before her eyes closed, the mouth half opened, and her arms fell along her body.

Then she was frightened to see how hanging was working, and it was her turn. As a good christian, she asked for God to help her in this ordeal and to welcome her in His realm, and for Inge as well - may He forgive their sins.
As submission was the only option, she let the soldiers close the noose and pull her from a feet. She didn't even end her shaking when the soldiers got in the truck and went. The maid died alone, in the spring wind, her tongue almost out and drooling, eyes opened and rolled back.

Just a few hours later the Allies were approaching. A French scout found Gertrud and Inge hanged dead along the road. He reported them to his commander, but the poor girls were left in place until identification.

View attachment 1224164
Nice story and great art. Thanks for sharing! :)

Nice story and great art. Thanks for sharing! :)
Thank you! Glad you never fail to be there and enjoy :) Is there something special you like in there (story or art)? It's always pleasant to see people like it, though knowing why and/or what makes them appreciate is more interesting!

PS: Bruh, just realized I forgot to make the soldier's shadow on the ground :facepalm: And I should have write that story when not tired: there's plenty of errors :facepalm:

View attachment 1006386

Two women happened to be sisters, and very close ones. For sure: they were twins. Living in a good family, in someway wealthy, they almost never missed anything. Their education was based upon help, mercy and loyalty.
But one of them raised in herself a lust for gold: she always more wanted to grow her personal richness. For that, she married an important man. Widowed for a few years. He was the perfect target: maybe not very old, but ill. He was suffering something and the woman felt okay to try the risk: after all, she never became sick - or just about.

However, the poor man never died. His health was even getting better sometimes. Then she took advantage of a recurring cough crisis and dropped a few poison in one of his meals, which eventually killed him a couple of hours later. Acting the tearful widow, she at least gained the heritage, because of the lack of children or other family.

However, everyone knew this woman had something not clear and nobody liked her: obviously this wedding was everything save by love. Therefore, they deeply knew something was wrong in this situation and victim's lawyer asked for an autopsy. Quickly, they found the traces of poison; wasting no time, two guards went to the house and arrested the woman. A few days later, she ended before the Court. First denying, nobody believed her alibis and the trial ended by sentencing her to the gallows next week.

Newpapers, as usually, announced the decision: that was this way her twin sisters learn the situation.
Leading tho the city, she visited her every day.

While the execution date was getting closer, they tried an evasion by night: the sister sneaked between guards and stole the keys on a table, taking advantage that no one was around. They eventually went out, and here was their mistake: they started to feel out of danger. Quickly, guards discovered the empty cell and ringed an alert. A few streets further, fugitives were arrested.

If the first sister had already been judged, a trial was made for the second one; she knew they won't show mercy:

"You tried to help her to escape while she was sentenced to death. Then, the court decided to hang you too, with her."

And they sent her in jail, in another distant cell. Everyone was waiting for their swing, and especially someone.
The executioner was married, and father of a wonderful girl. This girl was now a young woman, and for a dozen of years now she witnessed a lot of her dad's deeds with, every time, much admiration. So much, that she wanted to take over from him.

"Father, I'd like to make the execution of these women, may I? Please!"

"You sure? That's not as easy as you can think. Are you sure you could handle this?"

"Definitely! There is no problem to execute people whom deserve it. It would be an honor to serve justice, just like you do!"

Before such motivation, the father agreed to let her have a try. First, he told the guards and judge about this little changing. His daughter proved him being able to make adequate nooses, and actually, she tied them with as much love and passion as an craftswoman. At the end, she found them both magnificent and can't wait to see them in action.

View attachment 1006387

"Perfection." she said not without pride.

The big day, she set the ropes under the watching of her father, who didn't speak that much: she actually was doing a great and serious job.

For the condemned, it was time now: guards put leather strips on their wrists, in the back, and got them in a cart to the scaffold. They climbed the wooden steps and the executioner placed them behing their respective noose. They were so stressed and desperate that they didn't even notice her smile.
Then the guard officer moved before the crowd:

"Today, we are witnessing another example for the purification of our fair city! All of us shall remember that law does know to be strong against folk who are harmful towards others. This woman murdered... to retrieve her victim's wealth. An honest and fair man."

Then the crowd massively booed her, calling for the swing. In the same time, the young executioner tighted the rope around her neck. The officer continued:

"This one, is her sister. She tried to help her to escape! Remember: family can set beyond many things, but never the law. By her action, she choosed her fate, and now is time to face it."

Again, the crowd showed anger and disgust while her neck was tied. Born the same day, dead the same day in the same way; how fitting for twins.
Everything was ready. The condemned were shivering by fear; as she initially wasn't sentenced, the second sister even had her brow sweating.

View attachment 1006388

"Dear and fair citizens!" said the officer. "Today, you are witnessing our city being safer!"

"Hooray! Hang them! Hang them! Come on!"

"Miss, now it's up to you: do it when ready."

And the heart full of joy and excitement, she pulled the lever: the sisters suddenly felt the void under them. They fell from a feet before being strangled. The woman on the left stifled a "Guh!" while the other one stayed strictly silent.

View attachment 1006389

The audience was delighting about the show of those maids dancing in the air, to watch their desperate struggle. And the executioner, especially, experienced much pride and satisfaction. She really was loving that: setting the ropes, putting the nooses, making them to fall and enjoying their strangulation. She felt such righteousness, not any culpability nor regret when watching the hanged women struggling and suffering the result of their sins. And the crowd was applauding her for that, which was more lively once on the stage.

Although she was the most afraid about being executed, the second sister was surprised by somehow appreciating the tightening of the noose. While her brain and soul had no kind of happiness, her totally out of control body was experiencing a curious arousal, which eventually gave her a very last and powerful orgasm, just right before fainting.

Her twin didn't held much longer: her fight was on the lose, she neither had more control on her body, her feet were brutally shaking by themselves, her lungs were burning by the lack of air. For the last seconds of conciousness she had, the executed stopped the fight and gave herself to the rope; things went easy then, and her uncontious body swinged gently besides her sister's.

View attachment 1006390

Once entertained enough, people went back to their tasks and homes and the place emptied in a few time. The executioner get down the scaffold, to find her father: he was smiling.

"My dear, are you all right?"

"More than ever!"

"Great. You made me so proud, today! You perfectly fulfilled it."

"Thank you. I'd be thrilled to make more - what a damn cool job!"

"No doubt you will be an excellent hangmaid. Now come on, it's time for you to be paid."

Now alone on the square, the corpses remained at the gallows, as a persistent show; their gentle spinning was the only thing they could still make, thank to the wind, with that loudy, pleasant creaking rope.

View attachment 1006391
This is amazing

Back
Top Bottom