Great Pics Found By Phlebas And Other

Go to CruxDreams.com
Imagine going up and down, side go side, twisting this way and that, endlessly trying to deal with the horrific agony of being nailed to a cross. All while having a jeering crowd loving the sight of your bobbling boobs as well as hooting and jeering as they stare up between your straining legs trying to grab a look at your pussy when all you're trying to do is not behave as a wanton slut while desperately seeking a position affording you just a little less agony for a few seconds. So horrible for a pretty young thing to endure.

It's Good Friday, so a slight change in programming here.

This manip was created as a respectful study of the Crucifixion
ph285a.jpg

A re-enactment as it should be
ph194.jpg

And for colour balance
jesus-black.jpg

And the female version
Hermanos-de-Luz.jpg

These girls didn't realise how authentic the re-enactment was going to be
ph261.jpgph262.jpg

This one has arrived at the destination
ggfhgfh.jpg

Technicalities
cristo-na-cruz.jpg337affe75a26e057675e9db3d75d778f.jpg

View attachment 989226 "Does that crown of thorns fit me? Does it suit the colour of my hair? Do I look well with it?":confused:
So many details to watch over, before her crucifixion can start! Let's hope, the nails please her! You better are a patient executioner, with such picky condemned!:roto2palm:
Watch out. Picky can quickly morph into complaining, if this scene isn’t done right (that is to my liking).

I’m going to my trailer to pout. No way to treat this sand and sandals epic’s star!

And don’t bother to send old Mr. DeMille over to remind me of that tiny-print nudity clause in my contract. I’m on to his game, the dirty old man.

Watch out. Picky can quickly morph into complaining, if this scene isn’t done right (that is to my liking).

I’m going to my trailer to pout. No way to treat this sand and sandals epic’s star!

And don’t bother to send old Mr. DeMille over to remind me of that tiny-print nudity clause in my contract. I’m on to his game, the dirty old man.
It`s the microscopic print clause that specifies the real scourging scene that you should be worried about.

Back
Top Bottom