Ivan ART

Go to CruxDreams.com
For me, anyway, I think not knowing how big the phallus was or even what it looked like would instill me with more fear than I could even imagine. Being over it even if I looked down I would not really be able to see it. Then once it started to penetrate me the fear and emotional desperation would really reach another level. It might get to the point where I was suffering so much on it that I would think that whoever is lowering me will stop and have mercy. But then I would feel myself start to lower slowly again and the fear and emotional desperation would reach yet another level.

I'd be begging, pleading for it to end. But I would have no idea when it would end or how deep it will go since I never saw it. I'd even pray out loud at some point. Standard
prayers (i'm catholic) as well as just making some up as i plead with god for help, mercy, comfort, etc. Maybe my faith would even be shaken as I continue to be lowered onto the hideous thing......
Perhaps your body is betraying you....your female honey beginning to flow copiously, cascading down to coat the terrible instrument...your scent wafting up to fill your nostrils...

Love how she tries to look down at the phallus and turns her head to watch the henchman.
I had said that at some point when the phallus was inside me and my desperation and fear became unbearable that I would start to pray out loud. But looking at those 2 pictures again, I can say that I would be praying out loud before I even started to get lowered onto it. Sometimes there is more fear before things actually begin....like being tied down on the cross and waiting for the nailing to start......

Would you really want me perfectly still ? I would think watching me struggle and writhe in fear and agony would be part of what you would want to see
Thinking about it you would keep yourself still. Your arms would soon tire and with the ropes on your ankles like in the two pictures lifting your body up would be very difficult. Then as the phallus entered you even a small movement would cause agony as the little spikes could cut you more. SO Maybe weights are not needed, you'll keep your body still by yourself.

Thinking about it you would keep yourself still. Your arms would soon tire and with the ropes on your ankles like in the two pictures lifting your body up would be very difficult. Then as the phallus entered you even a small movement would cause agony as the little spikes could cut you more. SO Maybe weights are not needed, you'll keep your body still by yourself.
I don't know that I could stay still, the fear would make me struggle before the phallus entered me, and once it started to enter me the pain would make me struggle, that's just instinctive....

Back
Top Bottom