Ivan ART

Go to CruxDreams.com
I would want to stay still to lessen the pain, but the pain and suffering forces me to struggle which leads to more pain and more struggling, a vicious horrible cycle
Sounds like a very cruel cycle of pain. Then knowing that your movements are adding to it must make it worse for you. I think I'll have her twist and squirm a bit as she sinks down.

Sounds like a very cruel cycle of pain. Then knowing that your movements are adding to it must make it worse for you. I think I'll have her twist and squirm a bit as she sinks down.
It's not just the physical pain either, it's also the emotional pain of not knowing how deep it will get inside me and how long it will go on for. My emotional pain from the helplessness would be as bad, if not worse, than the physical suffering....

Big Update.

I have decided to create an account on Subscribe Star and post my work there. I am asking for 12USD per month and aim to publish 100 images per month. If it becomes successful I'll be able to get better hardware and commit more time to it and increase that. If I am to continue producing I do need to find away to make money from what I do and I hope many of you will support me.
ROD52.jpgROD84.jpgROD105.jpgROD119.jpgROD133.jpgROD141.jpgROD145.jpgROD145.jpgROD149.jpgrod1.jpgrod3.jpg
the link is https://subscribestar.adult/ivanart

I have already uploaded the full Spikes Phallus set which is 210 images and am working on more. Come on a dark journey with me and lets see where it leads.

If anyone has any questions I welcome them.

Big Update.

I have decided to create an account on Subscribe Star and post my work there. I am asking for 12USD per month and aim to publish 100 images per month. If it becomes successful I'll be able to get better hardware and commit more time to it and increase that. If I am to continue producing I do need to find away to make money from what I do and I hope many of you will support me.
View attachment 1078953View attachment 1078954View attachment 1078955View attachment 1078956View attachment 1078957View attachment 1078958View attachment 1078959View attachment 1078959View attachment 1078960View attachment 1078961View attachment 1078962
the link is https://subscribestar.adult/ivanart

I have already uploaded the full Spikes Phallus set which is 210 images and am working on more. Come on a dark journey with me and lets see where it leads.

If anyone has any questions I welcome them.
Well done!!!!

Judging by the bleeding from her lower parts this is a capital punishment... or will she survive?

Impressive work! Thank you for sharing with us for free. If you keep posting this level of series I'm going to become a subscriber.

Judging by the bleeding from her lower parts this is a capital punishment... or will she survive?

Impressive work! Thank you for sharing with us for free. If you keep posting this level of series I'm going to become a subscriber.
Thanks. I am trying to build up a larger collection. So keep checking back as I will post my progress here.

Yes she does die in the end sadly.

Also I looked back at my previous message and got the conversion wrong for Subscribe Star. It's about 5USD per month not 12. Which I think is fair until I get some better kit to do better renders and build up a bigger collection.
You do lovely work. Great detail and rendering. Very, very nice. I'm a dungeon torture guy, but I still appreciate nice artwork regardless of the subject, Thanks for sharing.

Back
Top Bottom