Jedakk's Masterpiece

Go to CruxDreams.com
No, they escaped from Pompeii and came to Rome in August, and Sabina was crucified in October. So they both may have still been eighteen and nineteen.
Aww now i see. Thanks for explaining.. :) 3 months period is crazy worst enough for a woman who cant enjoy fantasy pleasure ..I knew well ;)

@Jeddak, when are you gonna nail her nice feet, at last ? You make us languish !
Sabina cannot hold only with the nails through her wrists, and the cornu.
For me, a huge part of the eroticism of Sabina's crucifixion is that there is STIILL MORE to be done to her! That she knows, that the spectators know is almost overpowering.
A tittilating interlude to be savoured as we await her next ordeal. Perhaps a facet from Quooms masterful first crux production "Roman Crucifions" (all female victims are nailed, not tied) where a female victim suffering (as is Sabina, hanging solely by her nailed wrists) is made to ask her executioner to show her mercy and nail her feet to the stipes, could be woven into your masterpiece Jedakk. Unbelieveable erotic! Still no swollen members evident! Are ALL these executioners unresponsive eunuchs? Female arousal at watching Sabina's endless and increasing agony may not be immediately evident. Ah well...

Regardless, we remain in awe awash with endless gratitude for your works.

Attachments

• Damians Crux Roman Crucifixions.png
    Damians Crux Roman Crucifixions.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 961
  • Damians Crux Roman Crucifixions0202.png
    Damians Crux Roman Crucifixions0202.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 977
For me, a huge part of the eroticism of Sabina's crucifixion is that there is STIILL MORE to be done to her! That she knows, that the spectators know is almost overpowering.
A tittilating interlude to be savoured as we await her next ordeal. Perhaps a facet from Quooms masterful first crux production "Roman Crucifions" (all female victims are nailed, not tied) where a female victim suffering (as is Sabina, hanging solely by her nailed wrists) is made to ask her executioner to show her mercy and nail her feet to the stipes, could be woven into your masterpiece Jedakk. Unbelieveable erotic! Still no swollen members evident! Are ALL these executioners unresponsive eunuchs? Female arousal at watching Sabina's endless and increasing agony may not be immediately evident. Ah well...

Regardless, we remain in awe awash with endless gratitude for your works.
In this Damian masteroiece, I wonder if the crucified female on the right of image had been made to request her executioner nail her feet ?!?

Continuing on where I left off, Antius installs the cornu behind Sabina while Ajax begins tying her feet together to hold them in place on the cross while the nails are being driven through each of them. Sabina knows exactly what they are doing. She has seen it done many times before. But now they are doing it to her. Sabina narrates this part:
Hercules slid his finger out of me, leaving a tingle deep inside of my vagina that throbbed with every heartbeat. I needed to clamp my thighs together, squeeze my porcella, rub it, anything to quiet the sensation, but there was nothing I could do but try to will it to subside. And everything else that was happening to me, agony in my wrists, pain everywhere, and now the anticipation of what they were about to do to my feet, all of it should have been enough to force the feeling in my vagina far into the background. But it didn’t.​
Antius’ right arm, the one with the hammer, dropped to his side, and he was reaching behind me with his left arm. I knew he was shaking the cornu, checking that it was tight and solid, ready to bear my weight. For what remained of my life.​
Ajax reached out, seized my left ankle and looped the rope around it. I wanted to struggle, pull my leg away from him, anything to delay what I knew was coming. I begged him to stop, to leave me alone, even knowing that he couldn’t, would never do that. They had to finish.​

Attachments

• Sabina Nailing Scene 15d-25_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 15d-25_0001.jpg
    761.9 KB · Views: 895
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 15d-76_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 15d-76_0001.jpg
    916.6 KB · Views: 807
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 15d-86_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 15d-86_0001.jpg
    549.8 KB · Views: 799
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 15d-120_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 15d-120_0001.jpg
    725.9 KB · Views: 784
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 15d-123_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 15d-123_0001.jpg
    472.7 KB · Views: 763
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 15d-135_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 15d-135_0001.jpg
    619.1 KB · Views: 793
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 15d-138_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 15d-138_0001.jpg
    880.3 KB · Views: 801
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 15d-26_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 15d-26_0001.jpg
    838.1 KB · Views: 832
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 15d-41_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 15d-41_0001.jpg
    808.1 KB · Views: 833
Continuing on where I left off, Antius installs the cornu behind Sabina while Ajax begins tying her feet together to hold them in place on the cross while the nails are being driven through each of them. Sabina knows exactly what they are doing. She has seen it done many times before. But now they are doing it to her. Sabina narrates this part:
Hercules slid his finger out of me, leaving a tingle deep inside of my vagina that throbbed with every heartbeat. I needed to clamp my thighs together, squeeze my porcella, rub it, anything to quiet the sensation, but there was nothing I could do but try to will it to subside. And everything else that was happening to me, agony in my wrists, pain everywhere, and now the anticipation of what they were about to do to my feet, all of it should have been enough to force the feeling in my vagina far into the background. But it didn’t.​
Antius’ right arm, the one with the hammer, dropped to his side, and he was reaching behind me with his left arm. I knew he was shaking the cornu, checking that it was tight and solid, ready to bear my weight. For what remained of my life.​
Ajax reached out, seized my left ankle and looped the rope around it. I wanted to struggle, pull my leg away from him, anything to delay what I knew was coming. I begged him to stop, to leave me alone, even knowing that he couldn’t, would never do that. They had to finish.​
Julia looks happier now!

i was a boy scout ,i knw my knots could i help rope up her legs?

Some more renders from this scene:

Attachments

• Sabina Nailing Scene 15d-2_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 15d-2_0001.jpg
    767.2 KB · Views: 731
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 15d-22_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 15d-22_0001.jpg
    600.5 KB · Views: 737
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 15d-40_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 15d-40_0001.jpg
    877.4 KB · Views: 697
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 15d-42_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 15d-42_0001.jpg
    637 KB · Views: 686
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 15d-45_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 15d-45_0001.jpg
    694 KB · Views: 684
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 15d-83_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 15d-83_0001.jpg
    744.3 KB · Views: 692
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 15d-90_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 15d-90_0001.jpg
    830.9 KB · Views: 705
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 15d-93_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 15d-93_0001.jpg
    960.5 KB · Views: 704
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 15d-100_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 15d-100_0001.jpg
    917.8 KB · Views: 707
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 15d-122_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 15d-122_0001.jpg
    634.8 KB · Views: 839
I m sorry to inform this in here as I wish to let know @jedakk as if i am inactive for a while...

Please help my country.. It is under threats by military..if you wish, please send your signatures here.
http://chng.it/vbnyPfLHP8
Sorry to hear about the recent evets there, Yupar. It's like right back to Square One after the last four years of at least some movement toward normal governance. But, obviously it isn't the first time for this to happen. I just hope you will not be running into some kind of dangerous situation over there. Our prayers are with you and with Myanmar!

Back
Top Bottom