Jucundus: Worst of the worst

Go to CruxDreams.com
I am afraid, I seem to have an impalement fetish. Two variants of the same scene:

View attachment 1294299 View attachment 1294300
I also have an absolute fetish for impalement, especially when the girl is sitting on a pole with all her weight without tearing because the pole is flat topped and wide enough to avoid actual puncture of her organs. Pain and pressure, but no blood, as blood turns me off.

Don't mind your fetish at all @jucundus
The romans called it crux acer (IIRC) or sharp cross, so it isn't off topic either.
Poor women looking so hot on their poles.

Don't mind your fetish at all @jucundus
The romans called it crux acer (IIRC) or sharp cross, so it isn't off topic either.
Poor women looking so hot on their poles.
They also call it the crux simplex ad infixionem (the simple cross for penetration) opposed to the crux simplex ad affixionem (the simple cross for attaching to). The internal cross is of a much older date than the external one.

They also call it the crux simplex ad infixionem (the simple cross for penetration) opposed to the crux simplex ad affixionem (the simple cross for attaching to). The internal cross is of a much older date than the external one.
Learned something new today :D

I also have an absolute fetish for impalement, especially when the girl is sitting on a pole with all her weight without tearing because the pole is flat topped and wide enough to avoid actual puncture of her organs. Pain and pressure, but no blood, as blood turns me off.
I like your version very much, as I tend to want my female victims to live and suffer another day. :devil2:

In case you wonder what was happening in the background a couple of seconds before the scene in the last picture. I know, this image is only sub-explicit (hey, non-native speakers, let's make up some English-sounding words, these are the people who invented the term "freudenfreude"), but I hope you like it anyway.

imminent.jpg

Back
Top Bottom