Julie's Thread

Go to CruxDreams.com
And here she is.Melania.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,
In this pic are (L to R), Odetta, Cassia and Bella.
URevenge.jpg
Odetta arrived home early and was rather upset to find her girlfriend ( Cassia ), in bed with Bella, the big busty, blond barmaid from the local tavern. She had no hesitation in marching them to the punishment garden. She chained Bella by her more than ample tits to a waiting post and strung Cassia up on the cross. Odetta decided to give her thirty lashes with her fiercest whip. After each lash Odetta paused and asked Cassia a question. " Did you enjoy her tits Cassia ?", " Did she suck your pussy Cassia ? "........... If Cassia lied she was given an extra two lashes and Odetta always knew if she lied. She made her whipping last an hour. Cassia was looking forward to some after-whipping cream but was in for a nasty surprise ! Odetta produced a bottle of mustard oil and began to rub it into her cuts very slowly. When her screams subsided she moved onto the next wound. Bella wet herself, if she could do that to her girlfriend what was she going to do to her ?....and why was she heating a branding iron ? Odetta finished punishing Cassia by rubbing the last of her mustard oil into her sore pussy. She then advanced toward Bella, iron in hand.

I don't know what Odetta did to Bella but I bet it brought tears to her eyes, and I don't want nightmares !

Cassia was never unfathful again. Bella was bitten by a flea from a passing horse and developed smallpox. She recovered and spent the rest of her life in a convent.

XX
JG & Mel

It's peeing it down here so Mel suggested putting some young girl on the cross.
Adolpha.jpg
Adolpha worked as a topless barmaid at The Minataur's Arms. She was very proud of her tits and often boasted that
they were the best in town, even better than Caelia's who owned the local vineyard.
Caelia got to hear of this and thought she'd teach the little bitch a lesson. She invited her to her villa to share a bottle of Soave AD !65........an excellent vintage. Caelia wasted no time in getting the girl a bit tipsy then overpowering her. She had her on her punishment cross in no time. She gave her six lashes then thought " What a body ! ". She called her maid to bring her the biggest strap-on dildo in her collection. She untied Adolpha and got her ready for a fucking doggy-style. Adolpha had never thought abought sex with another woman!. Caelia shagged her until her pussy juices flowed down to her knees.
Adolpha continued to work as a barmaid and became very friendly with Caelia. She enjoyed many sexy weekeends with Caelia.

XX
JG & M

P.S. If you'd like to see Adolpha with Calypso please let us know. We'd like to hear from you.

Re: Crucified lesbians

by cmeinsen » Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:11 am
jonesygirl wrote:
Hi all,
It's peeing it down here so Mel suggested putting some young girl on the cross.

Adolpha worked as a topless barmaid at The Minataur's Arms. She was very proud of her tits and often boasted that
they were the best in town, even better than Caelia's who owned the local vineyard.
Caelia got to hear of this and thought she'd teach the little bitch a lesson. She invited her to her villa to share a bottle of Soave AD !65........an excellent vintage. Caelia wasted no time in getting the girl a bit tipsy then overpowering her. She had her on her punishment cross in no time. She gave her six lashes then thought " What a body ! ". She called her maid to bring her the biggest strap-on dildo in her collection. She untied Adolpha and got her ready for a fucking doggy-style. Adolpha had never thought abought sex with another woman!. Caelia shagged her until her pussy juices flowed down to her knees.
Adolpha continued to work as a barmaid and became very friendly with Caelia. She enjoyed many sexy weekeends with Caelia.

XX
JG & M

P.S. If you'd like to see Adolpha with Calypso please let us know. We'd like to hear from you.
Ah jonseygirl you and Mel are such dears,my girlfriend and I just love your stories and the girls are so sexy.Yes we would love to see Adolpha and Calypso together in more stories.A big wet kiss to you and M from Jessicia and me!Our only regret is that we cant give you your kisses in person.connie.

Hi. Thanks for the wet kisses...........delicious !
Calypso.jpg
( Calypso is on the cross. Adolpha to the right. )

Adolpha had just taken delivery of a brand new self-erecting cross from CruxRus. It came with handy hook and free whip. All she had to do was lay her maids, sex slave,...... on the cross, tie 'em in place and pull the lever ! She couldn't wait to try it so she called her maid Calypso to have a look. " Oh miss !!......if your'e going to whip me please miss my nipples.....they're still sore from when you were nibbling on them last night." " Don't worry Calypso. After the vino I had last night I couldn't hit a barn door from ten cubits !, besides I've got plans for you this afternoon!"
Adolpha gave her a whipping then took her inside, sat her on her knee and administered after-whipping cream. She called for a nice pot of jasmine tea which they shared while planning what positions they would shag each other in. Adolpha liked to begin with LXIX. It was one of life's little mysteries to Adolpha.........why did a girl's pussy taste a lot sweeter after she's just been whipped ? Calypso asked to be shagged doggy style then she wanted Adolpha on top so she could play with her bouncy boobs. It was a hectic and tiring afternoon, after which Calypso snuggled up to Adolpha and using one of her tits as a pillow had a well earned nap.

XX
JG & M

Hi,
Electra.jpg
Electra bought two little Christian virgins for after dinner entertainment for her many girlfriends. They needed to be broken in first by her friend Camella. She had Althea on the cross first and gave her twelve lashes. Electra sat the girl down and rubbed soothing oil into her sore tits. Next up was Anastasia who received the same treatment. After Althea had recovered Camella had her on all fours and began shagging her. " Electra, let me know when her juices reach her knees."
After both girls had been whipped and shagged Electra took them back to her villa. Both girls were a bit wobbly on their legs and definately sulky. Their little ears pricked up when they heard they could have a new dress every month. :) .....and new sandals........ :) .........and they could use Electa's new chariot at weekends....... :lol: .
Both girls soon settled in and were a big hit at Electra's parties.

XX
JG & Mel

by cmeinsen » Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:26 pm
jonesygirl wrote:
Hi,

Electra bought two little Christian virgins for after dinner entertainment for her many girlfriends. They needed to be broken in first by her friend Camella. She had Althea on the cross first and gave her twelve lashes. Electra sat the girl down and rubbed soothing oil into her sore tits. Next up was Anastasia who received the same treatment. After Althea had recovered Camella had her on all fours and began shagging her. " Electra, let me know when her juices reach her knees."
After both girls had been whipped and shagged Electra took them back to her villa. Both girls were a bit wobbly on their legs and definately sulky. Their little ears pricked up when they heard they could have a new dress every month...).....and new sandals........)).........and they could use Electa's new chariot at weekends.......))).
Both girls soon settled in and were a big hit at Electra's parties.

XX
JG & Mel
Now,that is one party that Jess and I would love to be at!

by jonesygirl » Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:58 am
Hi Connie and Jess. Mel says Anastasia and Althea can share our bed anytime. That girl is asking for a spanking !
Pandora.jpg
Pandora and Penelope fancied having a nice French housemaid. Pandora placed the following ad in the paper. "WANTED.VIRGIN FRENCH HOUSEMAID.MUST HAVE NICE TITS. APPLY PANDORA'S MANOR". "Shouldn't you be more PC aware madam ?", enquired the secretary. "What do I need to know about bloody computers for ?".....silly cow.
Brigitte LaClaire applied and was told to strip naked at her interview while our girls ran the tape measure over her.She was shown the bedroom. "This is the bed you'll be sharing with us" Pandora informed her. " Mais non madame ! Je suis une vierge !....Je suis une fille chretienne !!". Our girls were not standing for such Gallic nonsense and frog marched her to the cross in the garden. After a few lashes Pandora asked " Whipping or shagging Brigitte". Brigitte decided that spreading her legs and thinking of France was the better option. They laid her on the grass. Penelope feasted on her tits while Pandora's tongue was deep inside her pussy.When she was dripping wet Pandora gave her a fucking she wouldn't forget. " Oh madame !...mon Dieu !!.....oh sacre bleu !!". Next door old Bill called his wife. "Edith !! fetch my ear plugs.....that bloody Pandora's at it again !". Penelope took over to give Pandora a rest. They took it in turns for the rest of the afternoon. They were firm believers in outdoor exercise.
Brigitte signed her contract. She thought there were worse things that could happen to a girl than being shagged senseless by Pandora and Penelope ! and the pay was good.

XX
JG & Mel

by cmeinsen » Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:02 pm
jonesygirl wrote:
Hi Connie and Jess. Mel says Anastasia and Althea can share our bed anytime. That girl is asking for a spanking !

Pandora and Penelope fancied having a nice French housemaid. Pandora placed the following ad in the paper. "WANTED.VIRGIN FRENCH HOUSEMAID.MUST HAVE NICE TITS. APPLY PANDORA'S MANOR". "Shouldn't you be more PC aware madam ?", enquired the secretary. "What do I need to know about bloody computers for ?".....silly cow.
Brigitte LaClaire applied and was told to strip naked at her interview while our girls ran the tape measure over her.She was shown the bedroom. "This is the bed you'll be sharing with us" Pandora informed her. " Mais non madame ! Je suis une vierge !....Je suis une fille chretienne !!". Our girls were not standing for such Gallic nonsense and frog marched her to the cross in the garden. After a few lashes Pandora asked " Whipping or shagging Brigitte". Brigitte decided that spreading her legs and thinking of France was the better option. They laid her on the grass. Penelope feasted on her tits while Pandora's tongue was deep inside her pussy.When she was dripping wet Pandora gave her a fucking she wouldn't forget. " Oh madame !...mon Dieu !!.....oh sacre bleu !!". Next door old Bill called his wife. "Edith !! fetch my ear plugs.....that bloody Pandora's at it again !". Penelope took over to give Pandora a rest. They took it in turns for the rest of the afternoon. They were firm believers in outdoor exercise.
Brigitte signed her contract. She thought there were worse things that could happen to a girl than being shagged senseless by Pandora and Penelope ! and the pay was good.

XX
JG & Mel
Hi, we concur,sure hope jess and I are invited,that would be one wild six-way!Your stories really get jess and I hot,MORE PLEASE........MORE!!!!!!!

by melissa » Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:56 pm
Hi. Nice to hear from you. I dream of a six-way !

We thought people had lost interest in our pics. We are working on another especially for you ! It will have three young virgins who need to be trained.

XXX

JG & Mel

by apostate630 » Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:40 am
Ladies, people have not lost interest. It's a holiday weekend in the US. I found that out today, when I went shopping at our local Target, and of 15 express checkouts there was only one open.

With a trainee. Who was taking a very long time to learn her job.

Things slow down on holiday weekends.

Hi all,

Antonia spotted a coin on the ground. "Find a denarius and pick it up and all day long you'll have good luck !". She spent it on the Lotto Populo and won first prize She hurried to Archelaus's summer sale of virgin slave girls. She snapped up the blond Bethany and couldn't resist the two pretty girls, Celia and Ceres who were on buy one get one free !. On the way back to her villa Antonia explained her terms and conditions. Bethany wasn't happy but the younger girls were strangely quiet. Bethany needed a bit of training so she was first on the cross. While she was being whipped Celia and Ceres looked at the cross, then each other,...... and decided each other was the better option. They started with a little kiss and their hands soon found their way down to each other's pussy. They'd fingered themselves many times before of course but found that having another girl tease your clitoris was....... deliciously different !Antonia.jpg
Bethany was thinking that there must be a better way of spending the afternoon than hanging about on a cross having your tits tormented by a whip wielding Antonia. She looked down at Celia and Ceres who now had their mouths firmly glued between each other's legs. She pleaded to join in !. Antonia untied her and prised the two girls apart. She set them to work on Bethany's tits while she had her hands under Bethany's bum and her tongue exploring her pussy.
All the girls became excellent housemaids !

XX
JG & Mel
(We hadn't forgotten Independence Day...........We'll be back !!)

by cmeinsen » Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:20 am
melissa wrote:
Hi. Nice to hear from you. I dream of a six-way !

We thought people had lost interest in our pics. We are working on another especially for you ! It will have three young virgins who need to be trained.

XXX

JG & Mel
Hi,jess and I never lose interest in your stories,you sweet dear.We were out of town but are back now and look forward to your hot sexy stories.Wet kisses to both of you!connie

Hi. Hope all are well.
holiday.jpg
Amy-Meredith and Kaitlin from Texas booked on an adventure holiday with El Cheapo hols. It was the first hol they'd been on in ages and they were really looking forward to it. The weather was brilliant and all was going well until they came across some unfriendly Indian squaws who didn't show them the native hospitality they had come to expect. Being tied naked to a cross, having your tits whipped and your pubic hair set on fire was not on their agenda, not to mention some rather prickly rose thorns between your legs !! As the scent of burning hair wafted upwards into Amy-Meredith's nostrils she screamed, " KAITLIN ! that's the last time I let you book a holiday !, next year we go to Europe !! ".
It was indeed most fortunate for our holiday-makers that Polly Perkins from Sheffield, S.Yorks, England just happened to be riding by. She always told her friends that she was descended from Lady Godiva, but in truth she enjoyed riding naked and the feel of the wind in her face and her tits bouncing up and down. The ten inch dildo strapped to her saddle also ensured a smile on her face after a long ride.
" Oh scary biscuits Mozart !! Just look at what those naughty injun squaws are doing !!............lighting a fire in the woods during the dry season !! ". She leapt off her horse and put the fire out using a trick she'd learnt in the Girl Guides. She strung up the injuns by their ankles. "What you girls need is a good horse-whipping !!"...........and gave them just that!
Polly sent them running back to their wigwams clutching very sore bums and tits. She turned her attention to Amy and Kaitlin. After a bit of first aid they were able to continue their holiday in peace and Polly enjoyed a very good ride.

XX
JG & Mel

i,
I don't know what the girl on the cross had done wrong but I hope somebody comes to her rescue ! There's never a policeman about when you want one.
Bad day1.jpg
XX
JG & Mel

Attachments

• Bad day2.jpg
    Bad day2.jpg
    293.1 KB · Views: 289

by cmeinsen » Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:41 pm
jonesygirl wrote:
Hi,
I might as well talk to myself. The pic of Amy-Meredith's holiday was a cheeky spoof on two of Arcimboldo's pics. What do you think Mel ?

JG
Hi,JG this is connie.Im sorry I did not respond but Jess and I went to Houston to see her family,we love your pic and crux stories,Jess and I really got hot when we read your stories and see your pics...please dont stop keep em coming.Kisses to you and Mel!connie and jess

Hi,
Don't know who the girl on the cross is but she gave me a funny look so Mel said put her on a cross and whip her. She turned it into a competition. Twelve lashes each and the loser is sex slave for the night. I've just taken my 12 and not landed one on her nipples, so no no bonus points for me !. I'm on the left. Mel's gone to get my French maid's outfit ! Spanked bottom time !
My turn.jpg
I'm not surprised I lost. I watched the Mary Bryant-Whipping scene on YouTube........Ughhh !!!! I'd like to watch the full video sometime but I'll never watch that scene again, trip to the loo when that comes on.

JG & Mel

Don't you think Mel's bum looks big in this pic ?

by cmeinsen » Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:02 pm
jonesygirl wrote:
Hi,
Don't know who the girl on the cross is but she gave me a funny look so Mel said put her on a cross and whip her. She turned it into a competition. Twelve lashes each and the loser is sex slave for the night. I've just taken my 12 and not landed one on her nipples, so no no bonus points for me !. I'm on the left. Mel's gone to get my French maid's outfit ! Spanked bottom time !

I'm not surprised I lost. I watched the Mary Bryant-Whipping scene on YouTube........Ughhh !!!! I'd like to watch the full video sometime but I'll never watch that scene again, trip to the loo when that comes on.

JG & Mel

Don't you think Mel's bum looks big in this pic ?
Hi JG,no not at all!Her little bum looks just fine...your bum looks very nice also.Just pretend that the girl on the cross is me so you can whip me on my little bottom(I,ll be a sex slave for you and Mel anytime!)Jess says it,s ok!Also thank you for a wonderful bday gift!kissesto you!connie.

by admihoek » Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:35 am
Connie, I'm one of those creepy straight guys who are into lesbians getting it on with lesbians. But my crux kink is embedded in the Roman Empire, a period in which the very concept "lesbian" did not exist.

I'm trying to compose a story based on the Lyons persecution of 177. It involves two you women who are Christians of radically different sects. One sect has no problem with the "sacrifice to the Emperor" thing, the others do, and are fed to lions and suffer other ghastly deaths.

The girls were lovers as teenagers. Their versions of Christianity tore them apart. The night before one of them goes to the cross the other visits her in prison, brings her wine and food and other comforts, and tries to convince her former lover that faith in Jesus doesn't demand that she die.

The condemned girl confesses her fears.

"Publia, I'm so scared. I'm afraid of the cross, I'm afraid of pain. But mostly I'm afraid to die because I'm damned. Because I still love you! I still want you!" And that is mortal sin!"

Hetero guys have probably written lesbian love stories since Sumerian clay tablets. But I'd like to run one by a corrective audience.

Interested? Mind you, this might take some time for me to write.
jonesygirl wrote:
jonesygirl wrote:
Hi all. I'm new here. Am I the only one fascinated by lesbians crucifying women for pleasure. Can't find any manips anywhere so I'm doing my own.
[/quote]

hey apostate how is your story it's for my kink

Hi,

In this pic are L to R, Anatola, Anastasiya and Angela.
Anastasiya.jpg
Eurydice was a little short-staffed on her vineyard so she sent her two top girls Anatola and Angela to buy another slave. They didn`t mind working naked. It was summer and they needed to work on their suntan. They came back with Anastasiya, a foreign girl who could barely speak a word of the language. Her first experience of life on the vineyard was being tied to a cross and whipped to ensure obedience. Anatola and Angela understood that but still felt sorry for the terrified girl. They couldn`t wait to get her back to their quarters where they gave her a bath and after-whipping lotion.
That night they invited her to share their bed. It wasn`t long before Anatola and Angela began using fingers and tongues to fully explore the young foreigner. She`d never had another girl`s tongue between her legs before but offered no resistance. She learnt a lot that first night.
Next morning Anastasiya had a spring in her step and a twinkle in her eye. She felt a new woman.

XX
JG & Mel

Back
Top Bottom